Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8 Valley Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 459-3409

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lauren Z

I loved loved loved working with Gary at Ball Park Floral! He and the other staff were awesome. They were professional and accommodating. They made the process of picking out flowers easy and fun. Gary made sure to go over every detail and answered all of my ridiculous... Read More questions. I will definitely work with them again in the future! and I would recommend them for anyone's wedding.

Best Place for Flowers in GR

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katie S

Love BPF. They are professional and do amazing work. Heidi and her team listened to what I wanted and truly "got" the vision. The flowers were perfect. and held up all day!

flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Loretta H

wonderful

bride

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 april t

I loved this place they worked with my budget and everything looked great although the boutineers were wrong they made me newones and delivered them right away for me.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Jill H

I loved my flowers! They did exactly what I wanted and they turned out gorgeous! They even stayed looking nice for a few weeks after the wedding!

Fantastic, beautiful & fresh!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Jamie H

Love love LOVED my flowers! Met with Heidi, who did a fantastic job of matching a picture I had found of the bouquet I wanted. Was able to meet my budget needs as well! We picked up loose flowers for the cake, plus table decoration items the day before, then had the flowers... Read More delivered the day of. Arrived early, perfectly done, smelled & looked AMAZING!!

Flowers

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Katie N

Perfect

Loved our flowers!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Christie M

The flowers turned out even more beautiful than expected. They provided gorgeous vases for the bridesmaids bouquets at head table and their unity candle stand worked out wonderfully.

Recommended!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Melodie D

I was recommended to go thru Ball Park Floral bc they have the best service and pricing in Grand Rapids. I found that to be the case, they were great in working with me and helping to execute my visions of what I wanted for floral design at my wedding! Couldn't have asked for... Read More more beautiful flower arrangements.

Review for Ball Park Floral

Reviewed on 11/12/2008 Katherine C

The flowers were so beautiful. They were the freshest flowers I have ever seen and also just looked perfect. I was amazed!