Baltazar Entertainment - DJ, Lighting & Photo Booths

Serving Greater Boston Area & All of New England; CT, RI, NH

Everything on a Bride's Wish List at Amazing Price

Let us help you create your dream wedding & ultimate celebration! Baltazar (Hot 96.9 & Jam'n 94.5 radio) & his talented DJ's bring the fun & music to make your night AMAZING! Rock, Pop, Country, Music Latina, we play it all & you get your own online music planning page! Book now & receive FREE uplighting with any package. We also specialize in Monogram (Name in Lights) HD TV Slide Shows, Starlit Curtain Backdrop, Ceremony music & sound, upscale lighting. Credit cards accepted y Hablamos Espanol! Customize a package that fits your style & budget. 2016/17 Discounted Friday & Sunday weddings start at $1000! DJ/Photo Booth packages at $1599. Ask about FREE Monogram if you book before October 1st for Elegance Packages We look forward to hearing from you & learning more about your big day!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Greater Boston Area, South Easton, MA Serving Greater Boston Area & All of New England; CT, RI, NH (617) 843-3866

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Amanda E

Baltazar Entertainment did hands down, an AMAZING job! Everything was perfect and on point beginning with our ceremony down to the very end of the reception.He helped everything run smoothly and on time. We had the most beautiful uplighting and monogram, the photo booth with... Read More tons of fun props, and the music was on point from beginning to end. He kept our guest entertained and added humor which was perfect for our atmosphere and tough crowd.Baltazar was so helpful as I was totally clueless and scatter brained figuring out all these little details. After my husband and I met with him I left feeling confident and a huge weight off my shoulders knowing we had definitely went with the right choice. I knew he was going to bring everything together as the music and the dj can most definitely set the whole tone. I received so many compliments and not to mention people were stunned we had THEE Baltazar as our dj haha. I cannot say enough how happy we were with our choice and all the positive feedback from our guest only confirmed how glad we were with our decision!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Tawnie L

We booked Baltazar Entertainment for our wedding and could not be happier with the service and experience we had. Baltazar was very attentive and responsive throughout the whole planning process. He answered all my questions quickly and offered song suggestions. The monogram... Read More that he designed to display on the wall of our reception was absolutely perfect! And the pink uplighting was great! It wasn't that tacky over the top lighting that you see sometimes but it provided a perfect party atmosphere for our guests! Our DJ for night was DJ Eliot. He was absolutely amazing. All the music was exactly on point. He read the crowd beautifully and played music that kept the dance floor packed all night long. :) People are still telling us how much fun our wedding was! Thank you Baltazar and DJ Eliot everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Brittany C

Baltazar was so great to work with! He had everything set up on time, was very receptive to last minute changes and was always quick to respond to emails. We had a monogram, up lighting and the photobooth for our wedding and it all ran smoothly! Thanks Baltazar for making our... Read More wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Tina T

Baltazar was the best! When planning a wedding the DJ is key, you want to have someone who will keep your guests on their feet partying and engaged, and he did it with ease! We were so happy to have booked him and his company as we were able to put the entertainment on cruise... Read More control with a professional up there. He was so easy to work with and very flexible with everything and growing up hearing him on the radio made the night even better to have him there in person at our Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Mike R

We booked Baltazar for our reception music and photo booth and words cannot express how happy I am that we did! Baltazar was absolutely wonderful to work with - he is incredibly responsive and overall just amazing at what he does. A planning site was available so I was able to... Read More create an organized list of what music I wanted as well as what I didn't want. The photo booth was also a HUGE hit - Baltazar created custom wedding hashtag props and we received a physical album and usb with every picture taken as well as an album on Facebook. I received dozens of compliments from guests about how impressed they were with Baltazar - the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Gia M

Baltazar is a fantastic DJ, and a great announcer for a wedding! He was super easy to work with and fun to be around. Their website allows you to add songs you want to be played at the wedding, which is super convenient and easy. Throughout the wedding he did a great job keeping... Read More people dancing, and everyone (from my 12 year old cousins to my 80 year old great aunts) kept saying what a great playlist we had! Using the same company for the DJ, uplighting, and photo booth also made planning less stressful, as it was all taken care of in one package. I highly recommend Baltazar Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Colleen O

Working with Baltazar was amazing and highly recommended! From the moment we met with him to the last song of our wedding, he was the most amazing, professional, funny and best DJ we have ever seen! We are still getting feedback from our family and friends on the work he did... Read More and how great it was to hear his voice again! Our favorite feature in working with him was a music selection site where we could go on and plug in songs we wanted played, and also list different words to be played before these songs (ex: "this is going out to the Bride's cousins"). The feature also allowed us to input songs we didn't want played! His up lighting was tastefully classic, it made our ballroom look amazing and also elegant. We enjoyed the photo booth as much as our guests did! We love being able to go back and look at ALL of the pictures taken. Baltazar is the MAN and is strongly recommended for your next event!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Emily B

Baltazar was beyond amazing! I was originally wanting a band, but as soon as I saw his name while browsing through vendors, I instantly remembered him from the radio. Who wouldn't want Baltazar to DJ their wedding?! He was one of our best decisions! He helps with the whole... Read More process of choosing songs and is always around when you need to meet or talk/text. He even has amazing photobooth options. He went above and beyond with our requests and everyone loved him. Dance floor was nonstop and he was definitely a key factor in our perfect wedding. Choose Baltazar Entertainment!! You will be soooo happy you did!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Deseree L

Baltazar did such an amazing job at our wedding and a night to remember! There was not one second the dance floor didn't have anyone on it! Thank you so much B! Everyone was raving about you at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Samantha B

Baltazar is great to work with. So responsive and timely to any emails I had (which were a lot). It truly meant a lot knowing I had someone who I knew would get back to me in a timely manner and was very reassuring and kind. We had uplighting and a monogram which looked... Read More fantastic. And all our guests were on the dance floor which was great! The music definitely made the wedding such a hit. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Catherine S

Baltazar was a blast to have as our DJ for wedding!! He was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and had so many great ideas for when we were stuck on what to do. He kept everyone laughing and dancing all night! Everyone had so much fun with the photo... Read More booth too!! The keepsake album is the best and I love all the pictures from our guests! You will not go wrong if you book any of your upcoming engagements with Baltazar and his team! <3

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jocelyn M

Best wedding DJ evah! This was one of the first vendors I booked when planning my Fenway dream wedding. I have loved listening to Balthazar on the radio for years and couldn't believe I could book him for my wedding. He did an amazing job incorporating my theme into the entire... Read More event from the logos , the uplighting , to the personalized photo both ticket strips. I appreciate how he worked with my quirky requests and made sure my guests had a great time. Everyone loved all the small details! He defiantly knocked this Fenway wedding out of the park! All my guest were dancing it was an epic evening. With all of his services it was worth every penny!

2017-04-06T06:06:42 Response from the vendor

Your attention to detail was impeccable. From the coke the bottles to table settings, it was simply amazing. So happy that we could incorporate your brilliant ideas to your booth & music. Your ceremonial entrance to "Shipping up to Boston" is the most memorable of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lani C

Having a good DJ is the key to having a fun and successful wedding reception. In searching for a wedding DJ on the Knot, Baltazar showed up on the bottom of the search page as someone I may like… in my head I wondered if this was the radio DJ I had listened to on Jamn 94.5... Read More growing up. Turns out… it was! I had no idea he had a wedding business now! I quickly reached out to him and he responded almost instantly with various packages and pricing. He agreed to meet me and my now husband in Burlington as he did not want us to sit in 93 South traffic haha! He was so personable and cool from the moment we met him. It honestly felt like we had known him for years. He greeted us with a huge smile and made us feel very comfortable. His personality meshed perfectly with ours. In our meeting, Baltazar showed us how to work his planning page (so easy and such a great idea), went over all the “extras” we could have, and showed us pictures of his uplighting and monograms. We were so on board with everything Baltazar had to offer. His prices were beyond reasonable. We got more than what other companies offered for like ½ the price. We knew that this was someone we HAD to have as our DJ. I mean, how cool is it to have a DJ that all of our friends and family listened to on the radio as kids?! It was basically like having a celebrity! However, Baltazar is so down to earth and his prices are so affordable that you would never know that he is pretty well known in the Boston area. Baltazar was always readily available via email. He handled all my crazy questions day after day without an issue. He answered them all and assured me that everything was going to be perfect We used Baltazar for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We used his uplights, monogram, and photo booth as well. The uplights were well placed, the monogram on the tent looked stellar, and the photobooth was full all night. The photobooth pictures were given to us both in a memory book, placed on Facebook, AND mailed to us within 2 days on a flash drive. Unheard of. Now the reception can be summed up in one word -- WOW. Baltazar is a true professional. His experience allows him to know how to read a crowd without missing a beat. The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT. It was hard to even walk from one side to the other at one point. It was a legit dance party. With half of our crowd being Puerto Rican, Baltazar mixed in some popular Spanish songs with ease. There was never a moment where people sat down to take break – the flow of songs was incredible. For example, my grandmother requested a slow Frank Sinatra song. Everyone danced, then he bumped up the next song to a medium beat to get people moving again, and then was back to full out dance party. He was great about playing some crazy requests like my love for *NSYNC and early 00s music! I cannot say enough good things about Baltazar and his company. I honestly want to just have another party and hire Baltazar as the DJ because he was that great! My friends have commented that they wished Baltazar was their DJ and posted on Facebook saying it was the best playlist to a wedding… EVER. We have been told that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever attended and I know that Baltazar is the reason for that. Booking a DJ is a huge decision and probably the most important part of our wedding. I would highly suggest booking Baltazar; you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Andrea L

Baltazar was great! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. I can honestly admit I wasn't the most organized at times, but he had some great suggestions as far as introductions and song choices, which definitely helped! All my guests loved the photo booth and all... Read More the props provided! I would definitely recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth A

He was awesome!! From the beginning of the wedding until the end-Baltazar had people up I the dance floor! Best DJ ever♥️

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Allison B

We hired Baltazar for our photo booth at our wedding and I highly recommend them. The props were amazing! So much better than the cheesy props that I have seen at other weddings. My guests loved it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kara L

Love Baltazar & his crew! They definitely know how to put on a great wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angela L

Baltazar Entertainment was phenomenal! Kept the crowd on their feet and had creative ways to keep everyone entertained! We had so much fun and have had others inquire about his service. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chris B

Balthazar was great!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Liz K

Baltazar was amazing!!! I would highly recommend him to anyone! He made our wedding night so incredibly memorable and fun!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mallory L

Baltazar was amazing! He kept the wedding going for hours and was so funny! Very entertaining and helpful during the entire planning process. The photo booth was such a hit! He was on time with everything and prompt in returning phone calls/e-mails and questions. He made a... Read More custom Mix for our first dance. He was great!!! We would highly recommend him to any couple.. he is so talented and fun!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brittany D

The Most important part of the reception is the food and music. With Baltazar our guest were dancing before the salads were served! All of our guest said they had so much fun and enjoyed every minute! Perfect night with perfect music!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Caitlin F

WOW !! Baltazar is a top notch DJ , he is the best you could ask for. He was hilarious, very classy, and a very smooth DJ. We met him for coffee to discuss the wedding and he was awesome. Anything we needed he gladly delivered. We got the starlit backdrop curtain and it looked... Read More awesome ! The uplighting was amazing too. We loved having Baltazar and we highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Delilah J

Baltazar and his team were professional and accommodating. Their setup was clean and classy and they provided entertainment throughout the night. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor was always filled. Even my introverted farmer/engineer father was doing the whip nae nae...... Read More :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Holly M

Baltazar was great start to finish! We've got so many compliments on our DJ since our wedding! The photo booth was a hit as well! Would hire him again in a heart beat!

Baltazar Ibanez

Hi, it's Baltazar! You may have caught me on Hot 96.9 or Jam'n 94.5 in Boston. Now you can have that same fun & excitement on your wedding day! I'd love to help you make this the wedding of your dreams by having me or one of my talented DJ/emcees host your celebration. Not only do we carry every type of music, you also receive your own online planning page where you customize your music list with all your favorites. Plus a DO NOT PLAY List for total control of your soundtrack. We will keep you dancing & laughing plus create the perfect atmosphere with our upscale uplighting & more.