Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

1619 E Monte Vista Rd, Phoenix, AZ (602) 246-8061

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Puja P

Bamboo Bakery has such a wide variety of flavors. We decided to go with strawberry almond and it was a complete hit. There weren't any pieces left. We even had a guest say they ate 3 pieces! They were very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Andrea N

We ordered our wedding cake from Bamboo Bakery. The cake tasted amazing (pink champagne raspberry with whipped cream frosting)! We got compliments from all our friends and family about how great it tasted (not too sweet, and very light and fluffy) as well as how beautiful the... Read More cake looked. The price was affordable for the quality that we received. David even works with you to help personalize your cake (you can use your own ribbon, flowers, and decorations to help save you a little money). We highly recommend this place! Thank you David for helping make our wedding wonderful and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mayra M

Deliciousness!! I loved my cake beautiful and tasty.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heidi D

We had a wonderful experience working with Bamboo Bakery! The staff was extremely helpful and put us at ease with booking our wedding cake with them. The cake was delicious and all of our guests enjoyed it as well! We gave the staff our cake decor (including my parents Precious... Read More Moments porcelain topper) three weeks prior and they delivered the cake looking exactly how we envisioned it :) We highly recommend Bamboo Bakery's wedding cakes!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessica S

Best cake ever! All my guests raved about it the next day. We had Pink Champange with Raspberry Creme Filling. It was the best!!! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Marina M

We had a good experience with Bamboo Bakery, from scheduling the cake tasting to selecting the design, to the day of the wedding. The cake looked great and tasted delicious! David is great to deal with, my only recommendation would be maybe getting a backup since they can get... Read More busy at times, and you need to follow up with them, but they are good at responding when you follow up.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Marina M

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 andrea e

This place has definitely got it together. David is kind, organized, and does absolutely beautiful work. I had no worries on the day of my wedding, and to top it off, THE CAKE WAS SO DELICIOUS! We got absolutely everything we could want from a bakery on our wedding day, and... Read More we will continue to return to Bamboo for a long, long time to come.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Terri F

My sisters and I have all ordered our wedding cakes from Bamboo Bakery, and the cakes have never been anything less than fantastic. When I first became engaged, I didn't know anything about what I wanted for my wedding but I did know I wanted my cake from Bamboo Bakery. The... Read More entire process was made so easy by David, I already knew what I wanted the cake to look like, during the tasting we were offered 8 very different flavors and ultimately settled on a banana cake with strawberry filling. Everyone RAVED about it at the wedding! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chanda h

David and the Bamboo bakery are amazing! I will never buy another cake from anywhere else. They are hands down the best bakery in AZ!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sheila M

David & the Bamboo Bakery team has excellent service and their cakes are not only perfection but, also taste amazingly delicious. I picked up a two tier cake on Saturday, 8/27/16 and did not cut the cake until Frisay, 9/2/16. Of course it was refrigerated and it was still... Read More moist, fresh and very very tasteful. The price is very affordable and their are hundreds of choices. They are the BEST in Phoenix!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

I had my wedding cake made with Bamboo Bakery. It was BEAUTIFUL!! And we went to a couple of the wedding expos so we were able to taste test several different yummy flavors & fillings. We picked the vanilla and straberry chamagne cake With the strawberry filling. It was... Read More DELICIOUS! The entire experience was great. Very professional employees and extremely reasonable pricing. I will definitely be ising them again for other occasions. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

I would recommend this bakery to anyone who wants a great and delicious cake I ordered my wedding cake the flavor was a mango strawberry and coconut cream it was to die for and the cake looked amazing , I'm planning to order my 10 year anniversary cake.........thanks Bamboo... Read More Bakery

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Cynthia G

When I was trying to search for a good priced cake, my search ended up with a great price for a two tier cake, since I was planning a very budgeted wedding and when I came across Bamboo Bakery near my work, I couldn't be more happy! David was very professional with me and gave... Read More me great advice for an excellent cake within my budget! My husband even LOVED the cake, and he really doesn't eat cake, even if I make him one! Highly recommended

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

My daughter and her fiance selected Bamboo Bakery to create the artistic vision of their wedding cake. Publications of Bamboo Bakery's exquisite wedding cakes, an abundance of glowing reviews, and the delectable cake testing confirmed their decision. David is a visionary artist... Read More and sketched a plan that perfectly interpreted their wedding cake vision. David expertly explained cake flavor options, Bamboo Bakery's one-of-a-kind "engineering" that provides hidden strong support for lofty sculptural cakes (best in area), and wedding day details. Unexpectedly, questioning opinions came from other family members the following week. David made time to meet, listen, advise, and attentively solve any concerns. We loved how David wisely advised us to not let others dictate wedding plans and stay true to one's dreams and visions. He set us back on track and instilled confidence. On the wedding day, David personally delivered an exquisite Bamboo Bakery wedding cake that looked exactly like the original drawing. Perfect! Then came the truth in tasting. The cake was moist, uniformly textured, delicate, and bursting with overlays of fresh flavored cake dancing between ethereal frosting and filling. Amazing! Wedding guests complimented the cake and guests enjoyed seconds. The cake was the most delicious wedding cake! We have met other clients who shared heartfelt stories about their beloved Bamboo Bakery wedding cakes and how they became customers for life. Count us in! David now helps us select cakes for all family celebrations and holidays. Do not question the location of this bakery or think you need to order from a small bakery with a trendy, decorative shop front. Bamboo Bakery has the expertise to merge visually stunning cakes with delectable tastes that will have you coming back for more! David is creative, warm, attentive, detailed oriented, and the perfectionist you want when celebrating life's special events. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Great job with my wedding cake, and reasonable price. My guests really love the cake.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Selena E

If you are looking for a wedding cake, do not go anywhere else! This is the best place for design and flavor. The service is amazing! David is incredibly talented, he sketched our cake in 3D on paper complete with flower design. Our wedding cake turned out exactly how I... Read More pictured it, absolutely beautiful. Bamboo bakery specializes in cakes and has so many flavors to choose from. They were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed! J&S K

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Alexis M

My husband and I heard excellent things about Bamboo Bakery on Wedding Wire, so we went in for a tasting about a year before our wedding. The tasting was amazing! It was rally hard to pick just a few flavors for our wedding cakes! We ended up choosing Banana creme and Almond... Read More strawberry. Our wedding guests at Whispering Tree Ranch last weekend raved about the cakes! Not only how adorable they looked, but how delicious they tasted! We would recommend Bamboo Bakery for any event! Their cakes are absolutely amazing!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

This man is a genius. Not only was he a professional he was also a perfectionist. One of our best experiences throughout the wedding process was with bamboo bakery. They provided the cake for our wedding 1/16/16 which looked absolutely fantastic and the taste was incomparable.... Read More Not only would I recommend the bakery I would return for any future cake needs. Kudos to Bamboo Bakery

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nicole A

Bamboo did an awesome job replicating the cake design we wanted and was very accommodating. They were willing to work with us on the price and even helped us out when we couldn't return some of the items we needed to after the wedding. I highly recommend using them.

Beautiful & Delicious

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Puja C

Our wedding cake turned out exactly how we pictured it. David was great to work with and even accommodated my dietary restriction (gluten-free!). The top layer of our wedding cake was gluten free and tasted great. Everyone else loved the cake too. The only downside was we... Read More needed to return the cake stand on the inside in order to get a $100 deposit back. It would have been nice if they could pick it up instead.

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Bamboo Bakery did a great job for my wedding cake. It looked amazing and it tasted great. he did exactly what I asked for and they are reasonably priced. We had him make pink champagne flavor with cream cheese filling. It was AWESOME!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Geneva L

The cake was beautiful...exactly what I wanted. Not only did it look good it taste so good! I would recommend to anyone.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 TJ H

I would recommend Bamboo Bakery to everyone! David is absolutely amazing. From the initial design to the follow up calls before the wedding, he made sure that we did not have to worry about anything. And most importantly, we had a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding. It... Read More was delivered and set up exactly as promised for us and everyone loved it! Awesome cake, incredible service. A+++ Thank you so much  The Howard’s

Tastes Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

If you can get past the somewhat bad neighborhood and 'third world' building effect where business is located in, you're in for a treat. Inside you'll think you fell through the hole like Alice in Wonderland with the bizarre layout of cakes and presentations. But, once you see... Read More and TASTE the cake...whoa! Cake for wedding looked just like design chosen; but best of all, was SO delicious. I can honestly say it was the best cake I've ever eaten. David, the owner, was also a delight to deal with. If we ever need a cake again, we will gladly be back! Greg & David