Dietary Options

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

1619 E Monte Vista Rd, Phoenix, AZ (602) 246-8061

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Calandra F

Bamboo bakery was perfect for our wedding cake! They were very accommodating with our vision of a “naked” and berries to go with our red burgundy/blue navy wedding. At the tasting we tried many great styles of cakes with different frosting but chose the almond cake with whipped... Read More cream frosting. The told us if we changed our minds we could’ve requested a different cake flavor up to a month before the wedding but we couldn’t part with the yummy almond cake. The bakery delivered our cake to the venue so we didn’t have to worry about that. All our guests raved about the cake and there was barely any leftovers. The officiant later said he knew it was a good sign of how tasty the cake was when during our cake cutting we feed each other a bite then went back for another bite immediately. Would totally recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Linh N

Bamboo Bakery made our wedding cake and it was beyond beautiful. It made such a statement in the room, exactly what we were looking for and the flavors we chose were just as amazing as the cake looked. Bamboo Bakery was also really easy to work with and the owner was so patient... Read More and helpful. We highly recommend Bamboo Bakery for your wedding cake or any special occasions.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Lacy G

We used Bamboo Bakery for our Wedding Cake it was beautiful and the taste was amazing I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Brian S

Showed up early had the cake up and ready for the flower lady to add fresh flowers to the cake.! Excellent work.! Cake looked fantastic and taste just has good! Thank you again for your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Aaron K

These guys are amazing! Our cake turned out beautiful! Everything was deleivered and processed exactly how we were told and expected. David even went above and beyond to help us get back our deposit for the cake stands, as the venue threw out everything we needed to get our... Read More refund. David's was instrumental with helping us get back all monies owed!! So impressed with this place and will keep coming back for anything we need!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 vicki m

Best wedding cake ever! We had maple/espresso mousse and apple spice/banana cream all with whipped cream frosting. To my knowledge, Bamboo Bakery is the only bakery that makes whipped cream frosting multi-tiered wedding cakes. The cake designer is fabulous too. You have a... Read More fantastic team, David. In addition, as David himself delivered our cake, he found one of our 95 year old friends in distress to climb stairs, so he let her take him by the arm and he helped her up. Definitely shown his character in that act! Thanks, David.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Chrisitna D

We used Bamboo Bakery for our wedding cake and it was so beautiful that we got compliment after compliment. I highly recommend this bakery for your next event.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Katie B

David did such a great job with our cake! We wanted a simple chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and the finished product was both beautiful and delicious. Guests commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever had!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 alicia a

David was a great person to work with. Cake tasting was great and our cake came out beautiful! We had a banana with strawberry cake, so delicious! We got compliments all night about how beautiful and yummy our cake was. David had worked before with our venue and came highly... Read More recommended. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kara G

Bamboo Bakery is wonderful. David drew us our cake during our first meeting and continued to check in to see if we changed anything about our cake before the big day. On our wedding cake our cake was delivered on time and exceeded our expectations! Our guests told us how... Read More beautiful and delicious it was. There are sooo many flavors to choose from and they're all delicious-it's hard to choose just one.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Han C

Ordered almond and strawberry cake for our wedding and absolutely love it. The owner directly delivered the cake to our wedding venue. Very professional and the cake is definitely delicious!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Puja P

Bamboo Bakery has such a wide variety of flavors. We decided to go with strawberry almond and it was a complete hit. There weren't any pieces left. We even had a guest say they ate 3 pieces! They were very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Andrea N

We ordered our wedding cake from Bamboo Bakery. The cake tasted amazing (pink champagne raspberry with whipped cream frosting)! We got compliments from all our friends and family about how great it tasted (not too sweet, and very light and fluffy) as well as how beautiful the... Read More cake looked. The price was affordable for the quality that we received. David even works with you to help personalize your cake (you can use your own ribbon, flowers, and decorations to help save you a little money). We highly recommend this place! Thank you David for helping make our wedding wonderful and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mayra M

Deliciousness!! I loved my cake beautiful and tasty.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heidi D

We had a wonderful experience working with Bamboo Bakery! The staff was extremely helpful and put us at ease with booking our wedding cake with them. The cake was delicious and all of our guests enjoyed it as well! We gave the staff our cake decor (including my parents Precious... Read More Moments porcelain topper) three weeks prior and they delivered the cake looking exactly how we envisioned it :) We highly recommend Bamboo Bakery's wedding cakes!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessica S

Best cake ever! All my guests raved about it the next day. We had Pink Champange with Raspberry Creme Filling. It was the best!!! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Marina M

We had a good experience with Bamboo Bakery, from scheduling the cake tasting to selecting the design, to the day of the wedding. The cake looked great and tasted delicious! David is great to deal with, my only recommendation would be maybe getting a backup since they can get... Read More busy at times, and you need to follow up with them, but they are good at responding when you follow up.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Marina M

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 andrea e

This place has definitely got it together. David is kind, organized, and does absolutely beautiful work. I had no worries on the day of my wedding, and to top it off, THE CAKE WAS SO DELICIOUS! We got absolutely everything we could want from a bakery on our wedding day, and... Read More we will continue to return to Bamboo for a long, long time to come.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Terri F

My sisters and I have all ordered our wedding cakes from Bamboo Bakery, and the cakes have never been anything less than fantastic. When I first became engaged, I didn't know anything about what I wanted for my wedding but I did know I wanted my cake from Bamboo Bakery. The... Read More entire process was made so easy by David, I already knew what I wanted the cake to look like, during the tasting we were offered 8 very different flavors and ultimately settled on a banana cake with strawberry filling. Everyone RAVED about it at the wedding! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chanda h

David and the Bamboo bakery are amazing! I will never buy another cake from anywhere else. They are hands down the best bakery in AZ!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sheila M

David & the Bamboo Bakery team has excellent service and their cakes are not only perfection but, also taste amazingly delicious. I picked up a two tier cake on Saturday, 8/27/16 and did not cut the cake until Frisay, 9/2/16. Of course it was refrigerated and it was still... Read More moist, fresh and very very tasteful. The price is very affordable and their are hundreds of choices. They are the BEST in Phoenix!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

I had my wedding cake made with Bamboo Bakery. It was BEAUTIFUL!! And we went to a couple of the wedding expos so we were able to taste test several different yummy flavors & fillings. We picked the vanilla and straberry chamagne cake With the strawberry filling. It was... Read More DELICIOUS! The entire experience was great. Very professional employees and extremely reasonable pricing. I will definitely be ising them again for other occasions. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

I would recommend this bakery to anyone who wants a great and delicious cake I ordered my wedding cake the flavor was a mango strawberry and coconut cream it was to die for and the cake looked amazing , I'm planning to order my 10 year anniversary cake.........thanks Bamboo... Read More Bakery

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Cynthia G

When I was trying to search for a good priced cake, my search ended up with a great price for a two tier cake, since I was planning a very budgeted wedding and when I came across Bamboo Bakery near my work, I couldn't be more happy! David was very professional with me and gave... Read More me great advice for an excellent cake within my budget! My husband even LOVED the cake, and he really doesn't eat cake, even if I make him one! Highly recommended