Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

141 E. Main St, Macungie, PA (484) 857-2693

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Marisa M

Although this is a very unique situation, I was not the bride, but the cousin of the bride. Due to a health emergency just three weeks before the wedding, we were unsure if my uncle (the bride's father) was going to be able to attend. We thought it would be a good idea to have... Read More the event captured on film so he would be able to watch it after the fact - something that my cousin hadn't initially planned on. I offered to help my cousin secure a videographer and received a recommendation from someone to reach out to Trai at Bar None Weddings and I couldn't be more grateful! Trai was extremely quick to respond, but even more importantly, extremely understanding and compassionate to the situation. We were able to work with him to figure out a package that worked for our family and our budget. Trai made the whole booking process extremely easy, and showed up on the wedding day ready to go. He was so professional and friendly, and you barely knew he was there - which is exactly what you would hope from a videographer. We arranged for Ceremony Live and Reception Live videos and Trai had them to us FOUR days after the wedding! The videos are incredible quality. They truly captured the ceremony and reception and I know my cousin will treasure them for the rest of her live! BONUS - my uncle WAS able to attend and the videos are that much more special. Thank you to Trai and Bar None Weddings for coming in clutch at the last minute and doing a better job than we ever could have hoped!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ashley S

Bar None provided the DJ services and Videography for my wedding. My friend insisted upon a videographer...she was right. Trai and Gohan did amazing work and ALL of my guests raved about the same day edit viewing of the video. First of all, both Ron and Trai are very kind... Read More individuals. Second, they are organized with a shared google timeline. I will say Ron did more wedding planning and coordinating for me than anyone and was a source of support in the hectic days leading up to the wedding. Ron was calming, professional, and knew how to keep the party going!!! I was shocked at how many of our guests remained for our sparkler, chinese lantern, s'more bonfire send off! He was super responsive with my requests day of and made everything seamless. When a friend made a speech, he cut into a GREAT super uplifting party dance tune right away afterward to keep the party going. There was nothing cheesy about Ron's DJing, as opposed to other DJs I interviewed locally. He mixes and cuts the songs so well as he reads the crowd, so there's never a dull moment. My goal was to have a party that kept everyone on the dance floor. Despite my husband not wanting to dance, Ron was so good, I got to dance with my husband all night long!!! Best any bride can ask for. I can't thank him enough and he will always have a special spot in my wedding day memories. Our videographers, Trai and Gohan kept up with my unaffiliated photographer I brought from my hometown who wasn't stellar at communicating with them. They offered their professional opinion, and made it for all the important events of the day--even though I added a first look with my dad last minute and the groom and I had a rough start to our morning making things run behind. Trai's same day edit turned out absolutely charming! We even got to pick our song for it. We have now hired him to do a highlight film and ceremony as well thanks to his recommendations and great footage/cinematography. Bar None is a top notch service. If I could give them 6 stars I would. Its hard to choose a vendor based on reviews, but you MUST choose this team and you won't regret it--in fact, it'll bring value and piece of mind to your wedding day! I live in Minnesota but got married at Skytop in the Poconos due to family ties. I feel it was a true blessing to find Bar None and work with them. Ron, Trai, Gohan--you're the best. Thank you for the wonderful memories!!! Feel free to check out our same day edit video on their site.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Maggie D

My husband and I used Bar None for our October 2016 wedding photography and could not have been happier with our decision to do so! From the getgo Trevor was very helpful and efficient in answering my emails and organizing everything. Our actual photographer was John Rounds, and... Read More he was absolutely wonderful! During our engagement shoot the year before our wedding John was very receptive to our ideas while incorporating creative ideas of his own. On our wedding day John was timely and very professional, again incorporating my ideas with his own. John was very respectful throughout the day, and several of our guests made comments about how great they thought he was. My husband and I are super excited to see our wedding photos, but are sure they won't disappoint! If you're in the market for a photographer, look no further than Bar None!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Deanna F

Excellent DJ!! Ron was very organized and gave great direction to our bridal party. He was very helpful with recommendations in terms of when and how to do things. We asked him for a very upbeat reception and that is exactly what he gave us - great mix of old and new music. So... Read More much fun and would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Daniela L

Bar None Weddings was the best! Offering photography, videography, and dj services all in one place definitely took a lot of stress out of my wedding planning. We used Trevor (photographer) and Trai (videographer) for our destination wedding in Ravello, Italy as well as our US... Read More reception in Leola, PA. Everything ran so smoothly at both events! They are both professional and so talented in what they do. They really captured the love that was felt throughout the day in Ravello and they became one of the family by the end of the trip. I wouldn't have wanted to work with any other photographer or videographer! They were able to turn around a handful of pictures, as well as our 5 minute destination wedding trailer in under two weeks upon arriving back in the states which was very impressive. We were then able to share these beautiful pictures and video at our US reception, which they both covered as well. I would highly recommend working with them, especially if you're planning a destination wedding. We also worked with Ron and Carrie for our DJ services at our US Reception. They were both professional, really captured the exact music we wanted played at our cocktail hour and reception, and kept the crowd dancing all night. They were great and I would definitely recommend them!! Thank you Trevor, Trai, and Ron! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Catherine G

We booked Bar None for our wedding videography for our wedding in June 2015 (which was almost a year ago -- I forgot to leave a review earlier!) and they totally delivered! We got a Highlights video and the raw footage (no full-length video), and the quality is outstanding. I... Read More love coming back to it again and again, and our families were thrilled to have something to relive the day. Bar None captured the day beautifully -- we had an outdoor wedding in the woods and the scenery was a major part of our reason for choosing the location, and the videographers made it look absolutely stunning (I think it looked pretty good in person too). It took longer than expected to get our video afterward, but it ended up being so good that we didn't even care once we had it! Our videographers went above and beyond -- my husband and I are both astronomers, and they had a stroke of genius and went out *after* the reception (after the official period we were paying them was over) and camped out near the lake for at least a couple of hours to get a spectacular starry-night time lapse video for us. They were great to work with, fun to have around, professional, and we loved the product. Two thumbs up.

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Heather B

Bar None wedding provided a DJ for our destination wedding reception (along with photographer and videographer). We were extremely happy with our DJ and really felt he kept the energy flowing. He used humor and personality when announcing the bridal party which got the night off... Read More to a great start. Highly recommend their services.

Great ear for music

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Gena C

BarNone had my guest dancing the whole evening, even my grandmother who isn't the most mobile! Ron is friendly and experienced. Pros - Good pricing, sound quality was excellent, great job at incorporating our requests along with music to get all guest dancing Cons - Some... Read More communication issues, mostly due to the venue, caused me to walk down the aisle to a song other than my processional, not the most timely for our appointments (within 5 minutes) Overall - excellent experience, extremely pleased!!

Bar None is great!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Christina C

I had Bar None Weddings do my photography and videography at my wedding. Trevor and Trai are great!! The pictures look great and we can't wait to see the video. They also offer DJ services and we regret not going with them for that also. The video services are a little pricier... Read More than other companies but their videos they posted online are so impressive they are worth it.

Bar None...the Best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Lisa B

We cannot thank Trevor and Trai for all that they did to make our day perfect! They were amazing to work with, fun to be around, and nothing but professional! We loved having them at our wedding. They captured every moment perfectly. Our pictures are simply gorgeous! We... Read More could not be happier! Lisa Boylan

The WHOLE PACKAGE!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Rose M

The service we received from Bar None Weddings and Entertainment was second to none. They were amazing. They walked us through the process and helped us customize our day. They took the time to get to know my husband and myself and really made the day about us. We had several... Read More meetings with Ron before the big day to make sure we covered all of our bases and it was a perfect day! Trevor and Alyssa were our photographers and they were wonderful! They were fun to be around, captured us at our best and really took care of us. Ron made our ceremony and reception a blast! They played ALL of our favorite songs and when the 90's rap dance party started toward the end of the night, even my mom was on the dance floor singing "Gin n Juice"! What a fantastic party! When we looked at everything we got that day, all of the personalized service and attention, we knew we got a bargain. I have been to many weddings where they booked generic low cost entertainment and photographers and you can really feel a difference. We would highly highly highly recommend Bar None to anyone we know getting married or just having an event! They were fantastic, our pictures are unbelievable and the memories will last forever!

2013-01-28T11:11:52 Response from the vendor

Thank You very much for leaving us a comment. We truly appreciate it. Your wedding turned out so beautiful. Alyssa and I had a lot of fun with you two, and the whole bridal party, during the formals. She and I were actually talking about... Read Less Read More

Short Wedding Video

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Abigail P

It was a total pleasure working with the guys at Bar None. We decided to get a video at the last minute and feel so lucky we found them and that they happened to be available for our weekend. We were impressed with their professionalism during the entire process and especially... Read More with Trai's creativity and editing on our first video. We ordered the short and long version - so far we have seen the short one and absolutely loved it. It was really unique - the editing is some of the best we have ever seen and definitely exceeded our expectations. We can't wait to see what they come up with for the long version!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Allie E

We enjoyed working with Bar None for our photography and entertainment needs. Our photographers captured the entire day from the beauty salon in the early morning until our late night sparkler send-off. Ron, our DJ, kept the reception organized and everyone was up dancing all... Read More night. Thank you Bar None!

Wonderful Company!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Megan G

Ron, Trevor and Trai really made our day extra special. We really enjoyed working with them and I would recommend them to any bride looking for a younger company with a new perspective! Very up to date with the popular wedding needs. Amazing pictures!!!

Exceeded even our expectations.

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Sarah N

Trai and his team put together and amazing wedding video that exceeded even our expectations.

Good But Not Great

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Amanda K

When we first booked with Bar None I was so excited about them, I thought they were great and they seemed so amazing. I was pretty disappointed though on the wedding day itself. They switched my DJ on me less than a week before they wedding, I had been so excited to have a girl... Read More DJ and I had met and loved her, that was quite a downer. I also did photography services with them and while I thought our photographer was super friendly, she left me pretty disappointed too. She showed up more than 30 minutes late in the morning with no explanation or apology. We had a few specific photos that we wanted taken throughout the day such as, reenactments of my parents wedding pictures since my husband and I got married at the same church as my parents. We did not get those done at all nor did we get many of the other pictures that we had requested. I as the bride on my day had to take charge and keep things moving and I was very disappointed that she, being the paid photographer didn't keep things moving like she should have and instead pretty much left it in my hands. I would say that they are a great company to go with leading up to the wedding, but not so great on the day of.

Great job!

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Kristin G

These guys were great! We used them as the DJ for our wedding but they do offer other services as well. Tre seemed really excited about working with us to create the perfect atmosphere at our wedding! One of the things that I loved was that they included uplighting in their... Read More packages, which some other places were charging an astronomical amount for! They brought all sorts of fun party accessories, lit the room beautifully, and played awesome music! I enjoyed that they were really willing to work with us and our ideas. We had met with soooo many other DJs and they just seemed sleezy and gross, these guys were not! To top it off, their prices were great! They were so much fun! All our guests had a great time!

2012-01-24T12:52:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kristin! What a fun wedding, great crowd! Loved your friends and family. It was Carrie and my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Hope you and Brian are doing well!

DISSAPOINTING!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Laura L

Vendor used venue's POSSIBLE electricity failure (like it was due to a fallen tree the night prior) to skirt duties on contract. Directly prior to being announced to reception, vendor told bride and groom he just "couldn't figure it out"...this was refering to the 3 slide shows... Read More sent to them in the vendors specified format for the father/daughter, mother/son and bridge/groom dance. Vendor couldn't figure out how to convert files onto mac. Venue could've accomodated us, but vendor told us 5 minutes before it was needed that he didn't do his job! Vendor also decided just NOT to bring camera and screen for live feed, also as promised in contract....no excuse given... Vendor also messed up song for Brides entrance (5 seconds of the wrong song). Definetly get someone else!

2012-01-24T12:43:43 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura,The slideshow was the only issue we were aware of this night. In fact, due to feedback we got immediately after from Scott (Groom) and other guests we were under the impression you were pleased with our services. In fact we posted a blogpost... Read Less Read More

Excellent Time

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Renee T

We loved Ron from Bar None. Music is such and important part of a wedding. He was great kept things going w/o being over powering. Gave us lots of options but also helped us plan.

2012-01-24T12:55:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Renee and Patrick! Helping with planning is something we pride ourselves in as a service we offer! After all, it's the B G's once in a lifetime party they are planning!