Capturing moments that last a lifetime!

Your wedding is the most important day of your life. From early morning preparations to dancing the night away, we capture those memories in a beautiful keepsake to be relived and treasured forever. Baran Video Productions considers it a privilege to share in your day!

Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

9519 N. Rushton Rd., South Lyon, MI Serving all of Michigan (248) 231-8343

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lance P

Larry and Betty and their assistant Hannah are amazing. They are so easy to deal with it was like having our friends shoot our wedding. They catered to our every needs and captured all our special moments. They go above and beyond to make the day special for you and get... Read More there early and visit the places beforehand to prepare how they are going to shoot the wedding. Larry and Betty are two special people and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who wants videography for their wedding.

2017-07-17T09:24:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lance, a very special day with a special couple. We could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 D K

My husband and I LOVED working with Larry and Betty Baran! They helped make our day so special and their work is incredible! I found myself gasping as we watched our video and are so happy we have the opportunity to rematch our perfect day time and time again. Larry and Betty... Read More took the time to learn the names of our parents and bridal party, tailored our video to our style, and honestly felt like friends of the family. They are kind, professional, and so talented! You won't be disappointed!

2016-09-29T22:04:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dana. You and Joe had a wonderful, amazing wedding day and it was our pleasure to capture those memories for you both!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Loren W

Baran Video Productions did a fabulous job capturing our special day. Larry and Betty were very friendly, professional, timely, and great with any communication. We loved that they came to our rehearsal to do a check with their equipment and to get a feel for the space. On the... Read More day of, they did a great job capturing all of the most important moments such as getting ready, our vows, first dances, and entertainment :) I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-07-17T09:23:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Loren! The day was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenna B

There are simply no words to describe the precious gift that Larry and Betty Baran gave to us via our daughter and son in law's wedding video. You are beyond amazing. It's an indescribable feeling to see the beauty of the day captured so eloquently and with such love in every... Read More detail. From A to Z, Larry and Betty captured every precious moment, not only because they have been the best in the business for so long, but also because they just invest their whole heart and soul in the process. They accomplish this by getting to know the bride and groom personally like family so they can then anticipate what shots may mean the most to them. You can just tell that they do not treat their couples like "just one more wedding to video", they let you know that capturing your day in all it's own beauty and uniqueness is so important to them. And you needn't worry about it being an intrusion in any way...we hardly knew they were there, yet they captured so many moments we never even knew had happened! I can guarantee you will NEVER regret this part of your wedding expenses ( and Larry and Betty are extremely affordable!). It is BY FAR the BEST money spent on the entire wedding for a gift we will treasure for a lifetime!!! Thank you Larry and Betty for your vision and amazing talent..but most of all, for the love you share so generously through it all!!!

2016-11-07T18:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren for your kind words. It was indeed an amazing day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kyrstyn S

Initially when planning our wedding, videography wasn't our first priority because of cost, but Larry and Betty changed our minds! Having our videos has helped us to relive our wedding day in such a special way, seeing moments that we missed in real time in really high quality.... Read More Larry and Betty were an absolute pleasure to work with and gave so much time (even overtime!) to plan out the best spots for shots and getting footage of the details ahead of time so that they could really focus on the people during the day of the wedding. They came 4.5 hours to our wedding venue for the weekend to film our wedding and we're so grateful! Their willingness to go the extra mile showed in this and in every detail that they captured throughout the day. We got a video preview SO quick, a highlight video, and are so excited for our extended version! All for a very reasonable price, considering the quality of their video. We're SO grateful for these two!

2016-10-26T11:13:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Kyrstyn and Mark, your day was amazing and we are thrilled that you allowed us to capture for you!

Simply The Best :)

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Lauren B

From the moment we met with Larry and Betty at their home we knew we had to use them. I will never forget one thing they said that sealed the deal "Pictures capture the moments, we capture everything in between". After seeing their work that sentence is SO true. Larry and Betty... Read More were kind, fun, timely and I couldn't imagine having anyone else there doing that job. Our preview trailer and highlight video were so great, we have easily watched them both a thousand times. The best part though was to get the video from the whole day (which was hand delivered by Larry). Being a bride, the day went by just as fast as everyone said it would, and there were many blanks throughout the day. Seeing the video and being able to relive the day with my husband was the best gift we could have gotten. Thank you so much to Larry, Betty and team!

2016-10-26T11:16:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren, such a wonderful day! We so much enjoyed capturing those special moments for you and Ian!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Larry and Betty at Baran Video Productions were amazing to work with for our wedding. They simply went above and beyond anything and everything we expected. We felt so comfortable working with them and were blown away by the moments they captured throughout the day. I simply... Read More can't say enough good things about them. If you are looking for videographers for your wedding, you can't go wrong with Baran Video Productions.

ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Alana R

My husband and I got married this past June. We have to tell you how ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING the Barans are. When we met them and saw there work we were immediately sold. They were so warm and welcoming and their work is just phenomenal. They took their time getting to know us as a... Read More couple. We met with them twice before the wedding. They were the most organized vendor that we had. They went through all the details with us before and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. By the time of the wedding they felt like a part of our family and made the day that much easier. They captured every moment from beginning to end. From the preview, to the trailor, to every moment of the wedding everything was beautiful. Our families love the videos and we truly could not have been happier working with anyone but the Barans.

2015-11-03T08:06:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alana and Nate your day was simply amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Patty M

WOW!! Larry and Betty are truly the best in the business. If you're looking for two wonderful, talented, amazing people to capture your wedding day, you'll find it here. Not to mention that they are beyond talented and have such great vision when it comes to videography. They... Read More beautifully blend into the crowd when shooting candidly and their posed shots are absolutely breathtaking. You won't find another vendor that is more pleasant to work with. Not only while you're preparing for your wedding, but on the day of as well. If you have any hesitaions, and may be thinking that videography isn't necessesary I would beg you to reconsider. Listening and seeing my husband and I vow to love each other forever is a gift I wouldn't trade for anything. The Barans perfectly captured our wedding day and now we get to cherish those memories forever! If you need further convincing just watch the trailers on the blog. That's really all the proof you need that they are the perfect videographers.

2015-08-19T13:04:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Patty and K.C. what a wonderful amazing day you had and the pleasure was all ours!

Amazing Memories captured forever

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Renee C

We absolutely loved our wedding video! The preview trailer was super exciting to watch before we received the actual video. The video captured all of the amazing moments from the day. We cried watching it. We also did a photo montage during the wedding of my husband and I-- we... Read More loved this. Larry and Betty have a very calming presence and knows what works and doesn't for the video. They were direct with the Bridal Party to help them to move along with certain shots and not keep everyone to long. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Metro Detroit area.

Larry and Betty were AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Chelsie H

Larry and Betty were amazing vendors to work with, and actually were our favorite! They were so accommodating to our needs, wants, and what we envisioned on our day. On the day of the wedding they were very calm and relaxed and set us up for some great video and photography... Read More shots and were a lot of fun! Everything turned out so beautifully and we couldn't be more pleased with our final product. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vendor that will give you everything you are look for in a video, and more!

Wedding video

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Julie B

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience working with Larry & Betty. From the time we first met them to the viewing of our wedding video-every moment was positive. They were a great addition to our day! Our wedding party & families enjoyed them, as well! Our video... Read More turned out perfectly-we love watching it and know we will cherish it for the years to come! It is a great way to relive the day and we couldn't have asked for a better video! It is apparent that they take pride in their work and the couple's satisfaction. We have talked very highly of them and their work and have already recommended them to family & friends! We can't thank you enough Larry & Betty!

Love the Barans!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Nour S

Great couple to work with. They are so kind and they helped make our day memorable.

2013-09-24T22:07:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys for taking the time to review our service. Larry & Betty

Amazing day - even more amazing video!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Erin F

We had a WONDERFUL experience working with Larry and Betty before, during, and after our wedding day. First, their price was unbeatable for all of the time and attention they devoted to us. They spent time planning with us and understanding (and helping us tweak) our wedding... Read More day timeline. They made a spectacular photo montage for the slideshow during our wedding (which was SIGNIFICANTLY more professional and edited than I could have ever done on my own). They also attended our rehearsal, which was a lovely surprise. Since they understood each of the details of our wedding day, they didn’t miss any of our special moments or surprises. Finally, they had our sneak peak video trailer posted and shared just in time for us to want to relive our whole day, and before I knew it, they had the entire DVD completed (and we watched all 4 hours the day we received it… we couldn’t stop, every part was an amazing memory!) Oh…and they were professional and sweet and genuinely interested in us and our experience. It was awesome!!! I can’t say enough lovely things about such a wonderful service. (sidenote: my husband was pretty opposed to spending the money on a videographer, assuming that we would “never watch the video,” and wondering why we would want to see ourselves on tv?!? Thankfully, he changed his mind, and we have an amazing sermon given by our deacon, the best man and maid of honor speeches, our first dance, and images of our closest friends and family forever preserved. We might not watch it every week, but I suspect that we will return to it throughout the years and I could not be more pleased with the results!)

#1 Videographer! Professional, Kind & Reliable

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Katie S

Larry & Betty proved right away why they are voted one of the best videographers in the Detroit Metropolitan area! Not only did they produce a beautiful video that captured all the special moments from our wedding day. They also composed a great “preview” video and wedding day... Read More “highlights” clip. Larry and Betty did not just focused on filming the day, but they also wanted to get to know us. When my husband and I finally unwound from all the hustle bustle of the wedding planning, thank you notes and post-wedding duties, we were anxious to watch our wedding video and reflect on the big day. Baran Video Productions let the film roll and captured so many small moments that the video took us right back to the moment. We know because of their hard work, attention to detail and pride and care in what they do, they produced a video that will forever transport us back to the day we said “I Do”. Thank you! Katie & Craig

The Barans are wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Arielle Z

My husband and I chose Baran Videography after carefully assessing all the videographers in the Detroit area. When we met Larry and Betty we instantly knew they were the right choice for us. The quality of their work is exceptional, but more importantly they are very kind... Read More people with great integrity. They went the "extra mile" to be absolutely positive we were pleased with our video. By the end of the wedding, they felt more like family or friends than a vendor. We will keep in touch with the Barans even now after our wedding. Highly recommended!

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Christina S

We found Baran Productions at a Bridal Show held at Crystal Gardens (our venue). From the moment we met with Larry and Betty we could tell they would make our wedding magical and come back to life with their work. It's been 2 weeks since our wedding and we have received our... Read More 'preview video.' I can't stop watching it and neither can our friends/family. It's truly amazing and brings you back to the sights, sounds and how we felt on our wedding day. Larry & Betty were so friendly and easy to work with. They showed up a little early on the wedding day to set up and I never worried once about them missing anything. At the wedding, we felt at ease like they were just another guest of ours. To have a videographer isn't cheap, but it is a well worth expense. Once we saw their work we knew we HAD to have them and we are so happy we did. Don't skimp out on this service, you will be happy in the end that you had someone capture your day. I did look at other videographers work in the SE Michigan area and their work didn't compare to the detail and shots that Baran Video Productions creates.

LOVED LARRY AND BETTY!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Lily T

Larry and Betty Baran were so amazing to work with! We were not sure if we wanted to spend the money on videography and after the fact...we have ZERO regrets and we are SO happy we chose to get it! We are especially happy that we went with Baran Video Productions! We planned... Read More our wedding from another state, and Larry and Betty made our planning process so easy! They both make you feel so comfortable and stress-free! They also came to our rehearsal to make sure that they captured the 'right angles' during the actual wedding. On the wedding day, they brought a 3rd videographer, it truely was so amazing to have them there to capture my wedding day. Two weeks after the wedding, they sent me a wedding preview "trailer"! It was amazing to be able to see that so soon after the wedding! They have the best prices out there as well, book them you wont regret it!!

Professional and Patient

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Katherine C

Larry and Betty did an excellent job. It was reassuring to know that we had competent videographers who cared about the product and about the event overall. They made a point to attend our wedding rehearsal so as to be sure that every angle was covered and to be familiar with... Read More the timing. They were great to work with and made sure to get good footage without obstructing our guests' view of the ceremony and reception events. We have received so many compliments on our wedding preview video and are excited to see the final product!

BEST EVER!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Abigail S

My mom and I were looking at the Baran's work on their website, immediately we loved it. Their prices were amazing and the films on their website were amazing quality. When we met them, I fell in love with them & their work instantly. They are the nicest vendors we worked with.... Read More They cared about what you wanted and were willing to go above and beyond to make you happy. The day of, they made sure to capture everything special and important. The angles they shot were awesome. The video was AMAZING. The DVD was clear and great quality, we felt like we were living the whole thing over again. What we also loved is that they did a fantastic job on our slideshow, preview and the highlight video. Such an awesome bonus to using them. Larry and Betty were so much fun to work with, and I am so glad we found them.I really enjoyed working with them, they made our wedding day very special. It was great getting to know them, and would highly recommend any bride to use them!

Great addition to your special day.

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Aimee S

My husband and I met at a wedding 2 years ago. The Baran's were the videographers at that special occasion. We knew right away that we wanted to use them because of all of the great reviews we'd heard from friends and from the sneak peek videos that they post online. Betty... Read More and Larry were wonderful leading up to the ceremony. There was no stress while dealing with them and they were punctual and kind throughout the process. **This is a bonus when you are planning a wedding 1,000 miles away. We loved everything about our final product. They captured all of our wonderful memories and put them to the perfect soundtrack. They even put together a slide show to show during the reception :) I hope you'll chose them for your wedding day or any special occasion. You'll get a quality product to last forever.

AMAZING!!!!!!! BEST PART OF OUR WEDDING :D

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Andréa H

We received our wedding video today from Larry and Betty and couldn't be happier!! We had the most wonderful time reliving the day, remembering little events and seeing others for the first time. Having a videographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have... Read More made, and we are so grateful we chose Baran Video. Their presence and personalities the day of our wedding was so welcoming and they only added to our big day. Not only were they wonderful the day of our wedding, we ended up with an amazing wedding video, and they were the best priced company that I found!! I would recommend Baran Video to anyone! Thank you for everything, you captured memories we will cherish forever!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Liz H

They are absolutly amazing to work with and they capture everything about your day. They even come to rehersal to make sure that the have positions and sound working perfectly. They even road on our limo with us to really capture every event on our day! I am so glad that we went... Read More with, they are truly amazing people and really care about what they are doing! I will recommend them to anyone!!

OMG IN LOVE

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Racquel D

Best thing you could ever get for your wedding .. The Baran's are AMAZING and now like family to me!!! Best service I have ever received.

Awesome videographers

Reviewed on 8/30/2010 Lisa P

I didn't have a videographer in my budget, but my mom and dad actually bought this as a wedding gift. Probably our most favorite gift we received! The day goes by so fast and with all the nerves and emotion on this day we forgot so many things! We will be able to look back on... Read More our day every year on our anniversary and remember everything from our day! They did such a good job at doing this and were so nice, even staying longer then scheduled!

Larry and Betty Baran

Betty and I have been filming weddings throughout Michigan and across the country for the past decade. It has given us a unique perspective which we bring to your wedding day. Our mission has always been to provide our couple"s with an outstanding and unique memory of their big day as well as impeccable customer service.