Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

738 Smithtown Byp, Smithtown, NY (631) 979-2662

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Vanessa S

OBSESSEDDDDDDD with Barattini!!!! Like, can we be best friends? Can I just find reasons to have a party every weeekend so you can come and play music for me and my friends? Can we just relive 7/21 again and again and again? Kevin and JC you are RIDICULOUS with what you do and... Read More how you do it! You nailed it at my wedding! Everyone danced all night and kept saying how UNREAL the music was! JC on the mic was superb. A true professional and gentlemen. He helped my dad get prepared for his speech and just made him and the rest of my family feel comfortable. I can't say enough FANTASTIC things about JC AND KEVIN. I chose them for my DJ based on the reviews I read online. People were so emphatic that this dj was the dj to choose and they WERENT KIDDING. So I made my appointment and met with Frank! He was wonderful to meet with. So professional and thorough in his explanations and information he provided me. I didn't even hesitate to book them right away. So fast forward to the weeks leading up to the wedding. I met with Kevin and was put at such ease that I chose the right DJ and just knew it was going to be insane! Even after we met, Kevin was in contact with me emailing and texting me just getting me so freakin excited for my wedding. I didn't even give him song requests just said do what you do and he DID! So many of my guests said they were PHENOMENAL and it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to! He even played Hail to the Redskins at the end of my wedding for the groom who is a HUGE REDSKINS FAN! And just was in tune with the vibe of the wedding all night. We didn't stop dancing. HE HAD ALL THESE SPECIAL TOUCHES that really stood out. So moral of the story is, if you don't choose Barattini as your DJ, you're making a mistake (no offense)! No, but really.... why risk it? You must! You won't be sorry! A true family of professionals who love what they do! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Til we meet again! I must find another reason to have a party! You haven't seen the end of us, Barattini!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alyssa B

Kevin Barattini and his team were so easy to work with and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. If there was one thing I wanted at my wedding, it was great music and an all out dance party. DJ Marc and MC Urkel made sure that happened. Timing is everything and these guys... Read More don't miss a beat. They are there for their bride (and groom, I guess lol) and make sure what she says, goes! They also post close to 500 pictures within 24 hours and always take the best group shots on the dance floor. I can't recommend these guys enough. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amanda C

Can't thank you all enough for keeping the dance floor packed all night!!! And the amazing pictures you posted the next day made re-living the night over brunch very exciting!! You made our wedding a true PARTY!!! Thank you! Amanda & Michael Iacono

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Marisa S

We just had my daughters wedding on July 1, 2017 and Barattini Productions made the wedding reception exceptional! The music was exactly what we wanted and more. The MC really did a great job getting the crowd going and we never had an empty dance floor the whole night! We... Read More added a Sax player and Drummer who interacted with the crowd and they loved it!! Our guests are still talking about how they have never had this much fun at a wedding! I highly recommend Barattini Productions! Very professional, helpful through the whole process leading up to the wedding, they listen to what you want and deliver!! So glad we booked Barattini!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lisa F

If you want an amazing wedding where everyone is dancing their butts off and having the time of their lives then this is the DJ company for you! Kevin the owner is the best DJ I have ever had and every wedding I have gone too who this company has provided their services it was... Read More the best weddings I have been too! They offer so much and are willing to help make your wedding a dream come true! Love them!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Ashley K

What can you say about barattini!! Literally the best decision we ever made having them dj our wedding. People literally said Kevin was the best dj they ever had. We had JC as our MC and he made the party! Frankie was doing Zap photo and we had a drummer too. I can't even put... Read More into words how fantastic they all were. They are the dream team and you will not regret using them.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cassie A

I can not even say enough about our amazing experience with Barattini Productions. Kevin, JC, Marino and the entire team gave us the night of our lives. Our family and friends can not stop talking about how fantastic the music was and how they have never danced so much. They... Read More were able to make our yankee themed entrance everything we imagined and more. How they were able to get my husbands clips from boomer and carton and play them during the wedding was just and incredible special touch. There is no one better and more professional, they are simple the best!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Stephanie L

I recently booked with Barattini productions and alls I can say is WOW!!! They worked with us on everything we wanted knowing we are on a tight budget. After thinking we would never be able to do the zap shots or photo booth they put together a package within our price range and... Read More made it work for us!! I am so extremely happy to have met Kevin and the team and I thank you a million times over for everything you've done for us. We cannot wait for our wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kayla Y

I wish I could do my wedding all over again so I could dance the night away! I had only one request that I had given the Djs and that was to keep the dancefloor busy all night! Well lets just say the only times the floor was empty was when it was time for food. My family and... Read More friends tore up the dance floor and were so happy with the music choices! An absolute pleasure to work with and made my night run so smoothly, thank you!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel M

Best. DJ team. Ever. The first time we met with Kevin he made us feel like family within the first ten minutes of speaking to him. We knew we had to have him and his team at our wedding. Since our wedding was on April Fool’s Day, we wanted to keep the music fun instead of... Read More traditional. Kevin was totally on board with all of our ideas and added in his own also! JC was super high energy and had us so pumped to walk into the reception. My entire bridal party told me that without JC they would have been so nervous walking out into the reception. JC knew what to say and exactly how to pump us up to begin the night of our lives! The biggest thing I am thankful for from this amazing team is when my health took a turn because of my chronic illness, JC saw my face when I was on the dance floor and knew exactly what to do to distract my guests and get me out of there. My guests didn’t even notice I had walked off the dance floor because JC had it handled. Kevin, aka DJMedic, then swooped in and knew what to do to get me back on my feet and dancing again. This team had my back from start to finish and we can’t thank them enough. The guests at our wedding who don’t usually dance were dancing the night away and are still coming up to us weeks later saying how much fun they had dancing! I knew I didn’t have anything to worry about with Kevin as DJ and JC as MC. These guys know exactly what to do and how to get the crowd pumping! I recommend them for literally every event you could ever need a DJ team for!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jeana F

Amazing DJs! Kevin Barattini is so professional and all of his staff is phenomenal. They played such good music and followed our preferences. our guests kept saying how it was the best music at a wedding. The music wasn't out of control loud either. They weren't corny or over... Read More the top and helped make our wedding day fun and enjoyable. We were so happy with them and we even had the most beautiful pictures from their zapshot cameraman!! Would recommend 100%

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Kristina C

I don't even know where to begin. Barattini Productions literally made my wedding what it was and that is- perfect. They were literally perfect. From their choice of songs and when to play what, the MC was amazing (not too much, not too little, literally just enough), the... Read More personal attention given to you while booking through them. I mean they get back to you right away. And if you are a bride like me who wants answers right away this is quite the relief. I had Frankie (DJ Espo) as my DJ, Mike as my MC, Mark for my lighting and I am not sure of the percussionist name but WOW, that guy was INCREDIBLE. He was 1000000 times better then I anticipated. I just got back from my honeymoon yesterday and for the last few weeks (I got married 1/14/17) I have been trying to wrap my head around the words sufficient enough to describe these guys and I am not exaggerating one bit when I say there are none. They are just the definition of perfection. They didn't even make one mistake, did everything I asked of them perfectly including some little extras I had thrown in. Every time I had a bit of a freak out moment they would totally calm me down and just tell me they got this and to trust them- and I am so glad I did. I had some serious issues with my venue that really could have sent me over the edge, I mean it when I say if it wasn't for them and my husband there was a strong potential I was going to let the issues with the venue ruin my wedding for me. The DJ company you choose can literally make or break your wedding. This is by far the most important vendor to be chosen. I've been to a lot of weddings and I mean it when I say I've never seen a wedding quite like mine (and not just because it was mine) where the dance floor was packed the entire night, everyone was sweating by the time they left and 80% of my guests stayed till the very end (really just the elderly left). My guests are still raving about this wedding and they are all still saying one thing- "That DJ though! And the drum guy! Who were they?! They were amazing!" Even the zap photographer was great!!! Never got in the way of my other photographers but still managed to get the BEST shots. Captured some seriously awesome moments that express the emotions behind them. My husband and I truly don't know the words to say that could express our thanks enough. We really don't. You guys are the reason I had the best wedding anyone has ever been to. And your all an awesome set of people, funny, fun, caring, and just overall great to deal with. Brides and Grooms- if you want the most awesome (not only DJ's) set of people to be in control of your wedding (because literally, the DJ's really are when you think about it) there is no better set of people to do the job. Overall- they are truly amazing. Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts. Now I just need to find a reason to have another party so we can use you again!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meredith B

Barattini Productions is AMAZING! We got married on November 2016 and had Kevin as our DJ, and JC as our MC and they were both incredible!! They have both been in the business for a long time so they really know what they are doing- they had amazing energy, and were so genuinely... Read More nice and professional! They worked with us to make sure that our reception was the party that we wanted- dancing all night long! Kevin walked us through everything- made suggestions and helped plan out some of the timeline elements to make sure the flow of the night was perfect. In addition to music for our reception- we also booked our photo booth and a live jazz quartet for cocktail hour- both were huge hits! I cannot recommend Barattini Productions enough. We are so thankful and appreciative for everything they did for us to make our wedding perfect. . My sister and her fiancé booked them for their June 2017 wedding- so that should speak for itself! We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish- Barattini Productions will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding a reality. They will not disappoint- Book them!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lily T

Professionals with class! Who genuinely enjoy what they do. Words cannot express the joy and rave reviews we received from our guests. My daughter had Barattini at her wedding in 2014. I vowed if I were ever to remarry again, he would be my djay. Well I hadmy wedding in July... Read More 2016, based on his availability! So if you're looking for the best in entertainment for your wedding plan way ahead. 😊

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Victoria R

Honestly, this company made our wedding! I wasn't into the whole "wedding" thing (I wanted to elope) but after partying with these guys I wouldn't have had it any other way. They were easy to deal with, professional, fun, really listened to what we wanted. They also took almost... Read More 500 pictures for us which I didn't even realize they were going to do. They had the groom and I crowd surfing and even the old people up and dancing the ENTIRE night! Our wedding was Sunday, Nov 20th with DJ Marc Bauman, MC Urkel, and Mark on Zaps. No one made it to work the next day lol. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Josh F

They did a fantastic job at our wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better time, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding experience.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amy K

I don't even know where to begin?! Our wedding was on October 30th and we were lucky enough to have Kevin and JC as our DJ and MC. From the very beginning, Kevin made us feel so comfortable. It feels as though you are talking about your wedding with a friend you've had for... Read More years. Usually, I'm a control freak and want to make all decisions myself, but with Kevin and his crew I knew I was in good hands. I even let Kevin pick out our cake cutting song, bridal party entrance, etc. JC was absolutely amazing!! I can't even count how many people came up to us after the wedding and told us that our MC was so awesome and they wanted to have our DJ group at their wedding! We also had Marino (sax) and Pat (drums). Another home run! These guys were excellent! Our guests really enjoyed having the live instruments mixed with the DJ. I did a surprise Miami Dolphins Groom's cake for my husband. I had told Kevin I wanted the NFL song to play when they brought the cake out. He went one step further and downloaded the Miami Dolphins theme song to play AND they got my husband a Miami Dolphins hat to wear with the cake! Words can't even describe how thankful I am to these guys for making our dream wedding truly a dream!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jennifer M

5 stars is just not enough!!!!! Our wedding was on October 14th, and Kevin, JC, and crew made our wedding BEYOND memorable. I couldn't be happier with the service or the people. Kevin was such a pleasure to work with, I completely trusted him with his choices and suggestions... Read More which made things so much easier as a Bride! The Barattini staff exudes professionalism, as well as knowing exactly how to entertain a crowd!! We received an abundance of compliments about the DJ on and after our Wedding Day, which is so rewarding knowing your guests had such an amazing time. The crew is so personable and it truly means so much to them that you have the best day and that is why Barattini has made such a name for themselves. All of my friends have booked them for their upcoming weddings, and I will continue to recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Melissa M

Working with Barattini was a dream come true! When I spoke to them for the very first time over the phone I felt an immediate connection to their team, and after reading reviews I knew they would make our wedding a day to remember. Our guests had an absolute blast and we had... Read More many people write to us after the wedding to say how much they loved our DJ. We worked with Timirie, their violinist, for our Ceremony. For the reception, Kevin was our DJ and Mike was our emcee. Kevin did an amazing job of reading the crowd to keep the evening exciting and upbeat, and Mike did a wonderful job of ensuring everyone was having a great time throughout the night. The team also brought a photographer that took pictures on the dance floor all night. And - they actually uploaded high-res images to Facebook just ONE HOUR after our wedding ended. It was incredible! I would recommend this team to anyone - they're extremely professional and stopped at nothing to ensure my wedding day was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kate C

When saw J.C at a previous wedding a couple years back we knew we HAD to have these guys do the music for our wedding. Kevin Barattini and

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tiffany S

We hired Barattini Productions for our wedding. They are the best staff you will ever meet. From start to finish they made this process so easy for us. The DJ, Frank Epso and the MC, Mike Norrito kept everyone up and dancing and made the flow of the wedding fantastic. Our guest... Read More told us how great they were at keeping everyone engaged. I would recommend this company to anyone.. my friend getting married next year wants to use them now after seeing them at my wedding. Hands down best DJ company you will find. Thank you so much to all of you! You guys made our day extremely special!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Chris C

Hands down the best DJ in the tri-state area!! Our wedding was 100% personalized with all of our music requests and the party did not stop the entire night! Many of our guests said we had the best wedding they've ever been to and we know MC Urkel, DJ Espo, and Pat played a major... Read More role! People are raving over Pat the percussionist and the live music experience he added to our night! MC Urkel got the crowd going all night and DJ Espo didn't miss a beat playing all of our favorite songs!! The zap shots of our night were so special! From first appointment, to the day of, everyone at Barattini is super accommodating and working hard to make your day uniquely yours! My wife and I can honestly say we had our dream wedding and we thank Barattini for helping our dream come true! We will continue to recommend Barattini to everyone and hope to use them again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey D

I truly cannot put into words how thankful we were to have the Barattini team with us at our wedding. We met Kevin for the first time and an initial appointment where we booked both him and Bilski Productions. We were so confident in his work, that we booked these guys before we... Read More even had a venue! Kevin even gave us guidance on venues he recommended. Anything we needed, he was always a text away! The finals appointment was a breeze and we had so much fun. I was pretty easy going and let Kevin choose our entrance music, which I was super nervous about. P.S. It was amazing! The day of came and the Barattini team BLEW the roof off of Bellport Country Club. JC was the MC for the night who was fantastic and my family is obsessed with. My husband, family and I danced the entire night. We love Kevin and his team so much and would 100% recommend him to ANYONE looking for an amazing, professional and kind hearted DJ.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Nicole Z

When it comes to choosing a DJ company for the most special day of your life, Barattini Productions is quite simply the ONLY choice. From helping us choose an entertainment package that best fit our day, to responding to our endless music questions throughout the yearlong... Read More wedding planning process, to working with us to plan a unique and tasteful entertainment experience for our wedding reception, and to completely exceeding our expectations on the actual day, Barattini Productions truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day unforgettable. Our DJ, Kevin, was absolutely phenomenal. All of our wedding guests, young and old, were on the dance floor the entire reception. He was able to read the temperature of the crowd at varying points throughout the night and make the night an enjoyable, fun experience for everyone. Our Emcee, JC, kept the party going and running smoothly all night. There are really no words to adequately describe how incredible of an Emcee JC is. Not only did he go to great lengths to keep our guests happy, he also went well-beyond his job description to ensure that my Husband and I were smiling all night and that all other vendors involved, including the venue, were taking good care of us. For all Brides and Grooms currently shopping around for a DJ company, your shopping should end here. Barattini Productions is the best, and again, ONLY, way to go!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tanya S

Kevin and his team were absolutely amazing! I knew they were going to rock our wedding and keep it going all night! Kevin is an amazing guy, and even meeting before our wedding in his office, he read my mind and knew exactly what my husband and I wanted. Everything was so... Read More awesome! We wish we could party with you guys everyday! Thanks for making our wedding the best wedding ever! Everyone is still saying how amazing you guys were! Thank you for everything!!! Love you guys! BEST DAY EVER 9/2/16