Classical, Pop

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Wedding

Live Music, Music

2533 Bay Avenue, Ocean City, NJ (609) 992-9429

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Taylor C

Barbara played at our wedding in April in Cape May, NJ. She did an amazing job and was so easy to work with! All of our guests were extremely impressed and continually commented on her wonderful playing. In addition, at my request, Barbara learned a new song for me to walk down... Read More the aisle to — definitely a memory I will never forget! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Nicole L

Barbara was such a pleasure to work with. After viewing her website I knew I made the right choice. She was absolutely amazing. All of our guest were so impressed with the music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Many people came up to us through out the night and mention... Read More how beautiful Barbara played.

Amazing Harpist

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Kimberly E

I was lucky to have Barbara Gallagher as the harpist at my wedding on 7/22/11. She was a pleasure to work with, she answered all my emails and phone calls promptly. She arrived for the ceremony early and endured the heat of a very hot day to provide gorgeous music for my... Read More ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you Barbara for making my wedding day everything I dreamed it would be!