Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

33866 Woodward Ave, Birmingham, MI (248) 642-3860

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Sarah S

We used Barbara's Paper Bag for our wedding on May 14. They helped me with the Save The Date, Invitations, & Place Cards. Sue was always so helpful & quick to respond. They have a wonderful selection & I was very pleased with their work. I would highly recommend them for any... Read More party & will probably use them again for any of my future needs.

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Amanda W

You can't go wrong with Barbara's Paper Bag. Great selection, excellent quality, they help with the wording of the invitation. It was a great experience and I was thrilled with the quality of product I received. For 250 double envelope invitations, response cards (with... Read More envelope) and 200 custom thank you notes, I think the value was great, too.

Janie was great!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Laura A

I recently had my wedding and got my stationary and my wedding invitation set through Barbara's Paper Bag. The staff was amazing to work with and always took time to ensure that I was finding exactly what I wanted with the budget I had planned. When my items came in, they called... Read More promptly. Unlike many stationary shops in the area (ahem Paper Source), the women here know exactly the wording and the etiquette involved in wedding invites! I have recommended to all my girlfriends getting married!