Barber Park Education and Events Center

Boise, ID

Ballroom, Beach, Tented

4049 S Eckert Rd, Boise, ID (208) 577-4576

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kelsey L

Barber Park was beautiful for my summer wedding. My ceremony was outdoors under the patio and the reception was in the spacious event center. Kevin was great to work with. He was very easy going and did whatever he could to make the process go smoothly. The venue is quite strict... Read More on vendors/insurance and does have a time limit for the night.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Beautiful but way too strict. We just got married at Barber Park . While it is a beautiful venue and Candy was very helpful and up front with us about everything, they were too strict with everything. They only allow you to use one bar service. The Curb bar was horrible,... Read More very over priced, rude and unprofessional. They yelled at my mother, sister and wedding planner at our reception in front of guests. Unless Barber park changes the bar service that they use or you don;t have alcohol at the wedding I would pick another venue.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Heather S

The venue was amazing! It has floor to ceiling windows, stone floors, and 2 fireplaces. The table & chairs come standard with the venue rental. It was a beautiful location for my 12/28/14 wedding...plus it snowed the night before and made the surrounding area a winter... Read More wonderland!

Great Place!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nachelle S

Awesome venue, beautiful location. Great staff and they have a variety of vendors they work with for catering, etc. And you can also bring in your own food if you want to.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Reanna G

This venue was very pretty location, Great for pictures!, The staff was very quick to return emails and answered all my questions well. Great place, great value! The only thing people have to know is if you have a night wedding they do have a 9pm curfew for noise. My wedding was... Read More in the afternoon so I didn't have a problem.

Beautiful, inside & out!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Marie P

The venue was very accomodating. Will do all set-up of tables and chairs inside of the venue. Helpful with decorations,they have many limitations, but they are willing to work with you. Allowed vendors and myself to visit as often as needed. Only thing I would like to change... Read More is how late they stay open for clean-up. Other than that, they were wonderful!!!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Kirsten D

This venue was such a great choice for us. Our wedding was during the off season (March 30th) so there was plenty of free parking available for our guests. The venue itself is just so beautiful with the stained cement, the wood pillars, and the stone. They were very official and... Read More efficient in the way that they dealt with us, but they were also so very friendly. It is a venue owned by the state, so there are certain things you must abide to, but really, we had no hassle with them and no problems at all. We loved our time spent there! It was a great price for all that we paid for (they provided the sound system, chairs, tables, a kitchen, ice, etc.). It was worth it all and we had the most perfect day!

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Lisa M

Barber Park Event Center is a beautiful place for a wedding, especially in the fall as the leaves begin to change colors. Big windows, lots of open space, the lighting was lovely and the look of the building is so nice you don't have to add a lot of decoration to make it look... Read More special. We enjoyed ourselves there and would recommend it as a great place to get married or hold any function.

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Hollie S

Except paying for parking and using the Boise river catering for the alcohol--- that was disappointing for sure, they totally forgot my specialty drink. Wish we could have stayed later then 9pm and have everything cleaned up at 10pm. It should have been till at least 11pm and... Read More cleaned up by midnight.

Great venue!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Christy S

Great venue!! The tables and chairs come with the venue so you save a lot in rentals. Also,they set them up for you before you get there the day of your event. The only complaints we had were that your event had to end at 9 pm and that you had to use their bartender.

beautiful venue

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 Jennifer L

I used this venue because i wanted to have me wedding outside and have an option of inside if weather did not premit. Well the weather was awful and the beautifully natural looking interior made for an amazing wedding and i still had great pictures inside. everyone was... Read More helpful. i needed the fire place off immediately and it was done 5 min later. the security guards were even helpful. i have no complaints and recommend this venue.

Beautiful Indoor/Outdoor Venue

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Laura M

Barber Park is beautiful any time of the year. Tucked away from the road and next to the Boise river, this venue was perfect for me. The outdoor patio provides shade and cover from any precipitation. The inside is spectacular. With many large picture windows, it lets in natural... Read More light and provides a wonderful view. The staff sets up your tables and chairs (which are included in your rental fee) and the inside is naturally pretty, doesn't require much decoration. My wedding there was amazing, I couldn't imagine having it anywhere else in Boise.

it was ok

Reviewed on 2/05/2011 Matt g

not the best. but it should have been.

Beautiful place but many restrictions

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 Maddison H

Barber Park was a great location. But if you decide to go with this vendor you must read the fine print! Since its owned by the county all of your other vendors must provide proof of insurance, you must have security guards at your event, and you must use their designated... Read More alcohol provider. Other than the hoops that you must jump through it was a great location, it was beautiful