Creative | Elegance

Hey There! We're Liz + Dan, the nerdy wedding photographers behind Barefotos. We photograph every wedding together and always strive to give our amazing couples a personalized, fun, and laid-back photography experience! As photographers who specialize in photojournalism + candid photos, we always want to tell your story, not our story.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Victoria B

I can't even begin to explain how WONDERFUL Liz and Dan are! They truly were amazing and was one of the easiest and best decisions I made for our wedding. Liz was very fast in replying to emails even on the weekends and went around my husband and I's crazy schedule! They go... Read More above and beyond for their customers and make you feel so special on your wedding day! I highly recommended these two amazing, sweet people!! ❤️

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Rachel W

Look no further! Liz and Dan are your dream photography team! From start to finish they were a great experience and full of fun surprises. Pre wedding day - Liz was super communicative, open to all ideas, and super kind. Day of - Liz and Dan arrived on time, and jumped right... Read More into work. They made taking the pictures fun and never lost our voice in the mix. On top of all that, Liz helped me with my dress, helped coral guests for photos, and everything in between. I had an outdoor wedding and it rained - but you would never have noticed form the photos. Absolutely stunning - SO HAPPY.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Brenda S

Liz and Dan were absolutely wonderful to work with. They made both my husband and I feel comfortable in our own skin, especially when photos can be so awkward at times. They were honest an up front about the time frame it would take to get photos done during our... Read More wedding/post-ceremony/reception, etc. We felt very prepared going into the big day that I knew they would get the shots I asked for. Be very specific in what you want, and you'll get it!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Ranelle F

Liz and Dan are incredible to work with! We hired them for our engagement shoot and wedding and we had so much fun working with them. Our pictures came out amazing and we couldn't be happier. Neither my husband nor I like to be the center of attention and they made us feel so... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. We also booked the photo booth at our wedding and the pictures are so awesome and gave us a lot of laughs! We would hire Liz and Dan again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sarah D

My husband and I were so happy with our decision to go with Barefotos Photography for our wedding. Liz and Dan were so much fun to work with and were so helpful throughout the entire wedding. We got out proofs back in just a little over two weeks ago and we already have all of... Read More our proofs back and they are AMAZING! You won't be disappointed !!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alicia P

Liz and Dan were awesome to work with! I was so happy that my husband and I decided to do an engagement session beforehand so that we could get to know them. They made us feel so comfortable right away, even though my husband is pretty camera shy. At our wedding, Liz really took... Read More charge and made sure we got all of the shots that we wanted and even some impromptu shots that came up without a second thought. They were both really accommodating and even stayed almost an extra 40 minutes after the time was up so that we could capture every single thing we wanted to. They really are the best! Then the day after the wedding, Liz emailed me 9 sneak peek photos which made me even more excited to see the rest! They read my mind without my having to say anything. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Samantha J

Liz and Dan were so easy going and professional! It rained on our wedding day so there was a last minute delay and change in our plans (ceremony and cocktail reception were supposed to be outside and had to be moved inside a tent). They were incredibly flexible and still... Read More managed to get some amazing photos despite having a limited range of settings. They even sent a couple sneak peek photos the next day! I would highly recommend Liz + Dan.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Alex L

Liz and Dan were so fantastic. We could not have asked for a better team! I didn't even want to get engagement pictures and they made me so glad we did. Liz went above and beyond her responsibilities as a photographer. Plus we had so much fun :). The wedding pictures came... Read More out so beautiful and we could not be happier! I couldn't even begin to thank them enough. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katelyn W

We absolutely loved working with them! Liz is super organized and made me feel so comfortable. Her and Dan captured some beautiful photos and even had a few images over to us the next day! I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Lindsay M

Liz and Dan are an incredible photography team and we could not have asked for more professional but really fun and upbeat photographers! From our first meeting to the big day they were easy to communicate with, listened to our ideas, and made sure everything went smooth on the... Read More day of. Someone even contacted me after our wedding asking who our photographer was because our pictures looked amazing! They offer exceptional value for two photographers, and are wonderful people to work with. Would highly recommend them to friends and family!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Melissa G

I can't even begin to tell you what a good choice you are making by hiring Liz & Dan (and Toiree! Absolutely spring for their photo booth. Keep reading for more notes on that...). These guys were one of the best decisions I made about my wedding (my new sister-in-law agreed and... Read More wants to hire them for her wedding next year!) Highlights from our experience: - Before the big day: Liz is detail oriented, prompt in responding via email, easy to meet with around your schedule, fun, and a good listener! - Wedding day: The team arrived on time with a lot of energy and ready to work. I don't think I saw them sit or relax once. They captured everything and had fun doing it! - Super fun to spend the day with (you are with your photographer so much, I had no idea) - Dan is super sweet and a perfect match for Liz's personality. You will love them. - Wedding "disaster" ready: Liz helped fix a problem I had with my dress, grabbed me a drink when I needed it, worked well with all vendors. Hope for no disasters - but you want this kind of person on your team. - These guys are human. Expect a courteous genuine feeling of "thanks" for your business from start to finish. They care about you and your wedding. And what you came for...the photos... are... amazing. We have so many sweet moments captured but not at the expense of the good old traditional portraits we wanted for our family. I love sharing them with our family and friends and smile big looking at the day as I remembered it. So, as I mentioned before -- DO THE PHOTO BOOTH. Our guests had an amazing time with it and are still talking about how fun that element was. You can add your own props in, but these guys have a creative eye for inspiring silly images the entire night with there set of "toys." Thank you Liz, Dan and Toiree for being awesome!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Lisa M

Liz and Dan impressed me from the very first meeting. We didn't know much about what we wanted for the wedding, but I could tell Liz's excitement and enthusiasm, paired with her organization and logistical strengths, would be perfect for her event. Because we live in a... Read More different city, our meetings were mostly done over Skype. She sent out friendly reminders when payments or ideas were expected from me, and eminently available without being pushy. The day of our wedding, Liz and Dan were not just professional, they made my husband, family and wedding party feel so comfortable! My mom remarked about how she barely even noticed they were there! We didn't want to spend our special day taking pictures, and Liz respected that, checking in on prioritizing certain photos over enjoying ourselves, and being open and communicative about her timing and schedule during the day. COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER!

Love Liz and Dan

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Katie B

Liz and Dan were awesome, they made us feel comfortable and at east the entire time, both during our Engagement photos and wedding. Liz takes charge if she needs to but always talks to the bride and groom about how they want things handled. They are a breeze to shoot with.... Read More Liz and I worked together on a handful of things and she never failed to communicate. Love them! Would 100% to baby photos with them, when the time comes of course. ;)

Awesome Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Rachel M

Liz and Dan from Barefotos were amazing. I had a long shot list and Liz assured me that we would cover all of the shots. It rained on my wedding day but Liz and Dan had a plan. All I wanted were outside couple and bridal portraits and Liz and Dan made it happen. We took most... Read More of the couple and bridal portraits outside after the ceremony so my dress would not be dirty for the ceremony. They stood outside in the rain to give me my dream photos. Liz was like another bridesmaid, carrying around my phone and lipgloss. Liz sent us 10 sneak peeks photos the day after our wedding day. They were amazing and I cannot wait to see the rest! Liz and Dan are very sweet and personable and will fit in with any bridal party! Toriee ran our photobooth and was awesome! We got so many hilarious photos and it made our wedding so much more fun!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Catharine S

Barefotos was amazing to work with! They really made us feel comfortable and we laughed a lot! We were able to see sneak peaks the morning after our wedding and had all our pictures online to view before a month after our wedding! They photos were beautiful! We also did a... Read More photo booth which everyone loved and had such a fun time with. We had those photos online two weeks later! They were so prompt and so great to work with!

Best Photographer Team Ever!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Meredith T

We picked Liz & Dan (the husband and wife who run Barefotos) to be our wedding photographers for our 8/16/14 wedding after an extensive search and interviewing multiple photographers. We are so happy we did! The package was affordable, and for the price of what many... Read More photographers charge for one photographer, we got two. Liz and Dan were awesome the entire time! They were both so fun and easy going, and had a ton of great ideas for pictures in addition to using picture ideas I had sent them prior to the wedding (that I found on Pinterest). Liz even helped me get ready, and was a life saver when my bustle broke! We just got our pictures back (after only two weeks - we got our sneak peeks the DAY after the wedding!) and they look incredible! They took over 1300 pictures, and they came out amazing. Great views of the church and reception, awesome candid shots, and AMAZING sparkler pictures! They were very thorough and captured everything - we worked hard to personalize our reception with homemade decorations and photos, and I was thrilled to see Liz and Dan captured all of these details. They were also very professional and stealthy (we got great pictures of the ceremony, but I never remember feeling like there was a camera clicking in my face, which is one of my biggest pet peeves at weddings). I also sent quite a few emails to them leading up to the wedding, and Liz was really responsive and put up with me, haha... I highly recommend using Barefotos for your wedding! :) -Meredith & Vincent

Most incredibly perfect wedding photos!!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Brenna H

Where can I even begin? Liz & Dan are a complete joy to work with. When we first met Liz, her positive energy and apparent passion and love for what she does are what made us pick her & Dan to be our wedding photographers. Every step of the way, Liz was super responsive and... Read More amazingly helpful. When it came time to take our engagement pictures, Liz & Dan were a blast to take them with. They were so comfortable to be around and instantly felt like we were all good friends. Our engagement photos were so beautiful, FUN and captured our energy as a couple. When it came to our Wedding Day, Liz & Dan were truly unbelievable. Totally on their A game and following the schedule as best as we possibly could. Liz was like a 6th bridesmaid for me. Every time I turned around, she was right there to help me with whatever it was I needed. Liz is not just a photographer, she is a friend, a hair-fixer, a veil-holder, a dress bustler--and so much more. They truly go above and beyond for their couple to do everything in their power to make the day perfect. We just received all 1,300 + of our wedding photos and are in complete awe of each and every one. Liz & Dan captured every moment perfectly. Going through our photos, we are able to relive all the joy and fun we had on our wedding day. Thank you so much Liz & Dan for being way more than AWESOME photographers--you both played a huge part in making our day perfect, but more importantly, FUN!! xoxo Brenna & Michael

Emily

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Emily C

Liz and Dan were great! They were helpful throughout the whole process. Our photos came out amazing!!

amazing!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Tenley C

I literally can't put into words how much we loved working with Liz and Dan. From the first time we met with them, all the way up until the wedding, Liz and Dan were nothing but amazing!! We both felt like they were old friends and clicked right away. The photos they took of us... Read More are beyond fabulous. They made us feel comfortable and helped us both look our best in photos! We also did the photobooth for the wedding. This was a huge hit! People absolutely loved it and Toriee was awesome working the booth! She was so much fun! Thank you thank you thank you! I would recommend you guys without an issue!

Best vendor decision I made!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Jennifer F

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Liz and Dan!!! They were so great to work with from our first meeting until the end. Any questions I had, regardless of what they were, Liz was so happy to help. I couldn't have made it through the day smoothly without them. Oh and... Read More the photos are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Breathtakingly amazing :)

Great photos and great people!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Laura J

I really loved working with Liz and Dan. They were very professional right from the beginning - organized and responsive, they came to meet us at our ceremony and reception venues before the wedding and were very receptive to our ideas and requests. They are easy-going, with... Read More good senses of humor and just quite nice people, which shouldn't be underestimated! They captured the day so well, and it's been a real pleasure looking at their lovely photos, which we received quite promptly. I'm sure we will treasure those images for years to come, so I'm very thankful to them for their work!

Photos are Priceless

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Cassie

I am so pleased with my choice of Barefotos for our wedding. When I first met Liz, I thought we instantly clicked and I did not want anyone else. You can tell how passionate and accommodating to your neeeds she is just by talking to her. Whenever I emailed her, she emailed me... Read More back within 48 hours, if not less. She made our engagement photo session fun so my camera shy fiancé did not freak out. We had our photos from the engagement shoot within 2 weeks (if not less) and they were amazing. I used them in my guest book and the guests loved seeing them. On our wedding day she kept everything moving and reminded me to keep calm and she would take care of everything. When she needed us for pictures she came right to us and was direct with what she wanted. I was able to send her a list of what I wanted prior to the wedding along with photo inspiration. She made sure my list was accomplished and took the inspiration to heart. It has been 3 weeks since our wedding (10.13) and we got our photos back yesterday (10.30). Liz and Dan are a wonderful team and I truly enjoyed working with them. Thank you so much. My photos are amazing and I cannot wait to show them off!

Fantastic photography team!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Courtney B

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Liz and Dan! They were so down to earth, which helped us relax and just enjoy the day! We didn't want to look stiff or uncomfortable. Liz and Dan totally got it! The photos came out great! We were so impressed with their... Read More professionalism. We highly recommend them!

Loved my photographers!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Jessica H

The husband and wife duo of Barefotos are fabulous to work with. I got the hint that they may be a bit new to the business, but they're prices are very reasonable for their product. I am incredibly happy with many of the pictures. Some of them however, have a few basic... Read More errors. If you use them.. do the photobooth! It was a huge hit and really made the wedding.

Love Love Love Barefotos!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

Hi Future Brides... If you are looking for an amazing team of photographers with exceptional attention to detail, positive vibes & who are incredibly talented.. look no further. Liz & Dan were the BEST! We got married this past August, and I am ecstatic about our wedding... Read More photos. My fiancé and I couldn't have been happier about this decision. Liz & Dan were so easy to communicate and work with.. super responsive with emails and questions.. Most of all, they captured moments in their photos which are priceless. Thank YOU Liz & Dan for capturing the most important day of our lives in not only a creative, but timeless way. ~ The Bureaus ~