Barn at Edgewood

Stanardsville, VA

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Mountain

777 Beazley Road, Stanardsville, VA (434) 202-3961

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Nancy L

I cannot say enough to express how great my experience was at the Barn at Edgewood. I had a cozy winter wedding, with snow on the ground, and the fireplace keeping us warm. They cleared the sidewalks and everyone was kept safe. The apartments are clean and well kept,... Read More comfortable, and generally lovely. I loved being there and look forward to coming back to relax and spend a long weekend. The main hall was large enough to seat our 80 guests, as well as hold the ceremony indoors, and have a buffet and a dance floor. Also, the fireplace makes the perfect backdrop for an intimate exchange of vows. The owners are the kindest and most helpful people who will work hard with you to make sure that your wedding day goes very smoothly.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Jane W

I am so glad that we decided to have our wedding on Edgewood Farm. Not only are there views that take your breath away, the interior of the main barn is so elegant that the idea of an indoor rain plan was almost exciting! Fortunately we had stunning weather for our October... Read More wedding, which turned out to be better for everyone involved. Everyone at Edgewood was incredibly thoughtful and helped make our day memorable and enjoyable!