Barnett Estates

Krum, TX

Book Your Wedding with Barnett Estates

A BALLROOM IN KRUM, TX

Alternately described as both rustic and elegant, Barnett Estates in the Denton County town of Krum, Texas, is characterized by its polished flooring, warm lighting and wood cabin-style walls. For the versatile couple, it can be decorated and outfitted to suit virtually any wedding theme and is available for both ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsals, showers, renewals and other related events. The barn is suitable for guest counts between 250 and 300.

Surrounded by 215 acres of lush, rolling countryside, the landscape hosts a diverse range of terrains and flora, including grassy meadows, wooded areas and romantic river crossings. This venue is also popular for outdoor wedding ceremonies and combination indoor/outdoor events. Tents are available for a range of reception sizes and styles so that your wedding event will thrive, rain or shine.

The town of Krum, which lies halfway between Dallas to the southeast and Fort Worth to the southwest, has a rural feel about it, along with some notable amenities and attractions that promote it as a destination for out-of-town guests. Among these are several local hotels, historic sites and the highly regarded Krum Heritage Museum.

Reviews for Barnett Estates are overwhelmingly positive, with past wedding parties praising the staff planners and coordinators, whose assistance is included for three hours as part of the basic wedding package and more extensively as part of the all-inclusive package.

All wedding packages cover venue rental for the entire day and use of the entire site—including outdoor wedding options and private suites—is available to all couples hosting events here. Wedding packages also include rehearsal time, tables and chairs, a serving bar, audio equipment, kitchen facilities and security guards (essential for events serving alcohol). The all-inclusive wedding package additionally includes bride and groom cakes and a full catering service (including a choice of four dinner options), waiting staff, linens, tableware and cleanup services. With a plate for every taste, some of the cuisine options available through this venue include barbecue, Mexican, Italian and home cooking.

Flowers and decorations can also be provided by the venue, including centerpieces and bouquets and these are specifically tailored to order. Other services include activity coordination and on-site transportation, if required, appointments can be made to tour the entire venue in advance of making a decision.

In addition to the standard offerings, the venue has extra luxuries to look forward to. Other reasons to choose Barnett Estates include the following perks:

• Multi-media presentation equipment
  • In-house cake design with extensive choice of flavors, frosting and fillings
  • Approved photographers and stylists to choose from
  • Liability insurance

Barnett Estates is an Event and Wedding Venue

Our premier facility incorporates the ambiance of Country, Rustic and Elegance. It's located on 215 acres in Krum, Texas. We provide a variety of indoor/outdoor locations. Our services include everything from tables and chairs, to floral and food. Contact us to make an appointment to tour our venue!

Ballroom, Barn, Estate

5877 Barnett Road , Krum, TX (940) 600-6058

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Seth B

I got married here on April 22, 2017 an it was seriously a dream come true and the greatest blessing a bride could hope for!! I'm so thankful to Jana and Britney and the Barnett Estates staff for allowing me the privilege of being a Barnett Bride. These people care about you and... Read More want nothing more than for your big day to be absolute perfection. First of all it's beautiful!! The pastures all around and the little orchard were the perfect backdrop for my rustic wedding. Then when Jana and Britney get the decorations and floral going...it will seriously take your breath away! Then you'll really be blown away when you meet with Jana and Britney and find out it actual affordable! It's none of that "oh well to rent venue it's $7,000 but you have to rent tables, chairs, liens, and do all the decorating yourself...etc." With Barnett Estates you get it all and it won't cost you every penny you have. That brings me to the best part about Barnett Estates - Jana and Britney!! They are a mother-daughter duo that has talent, compassion, and creativity! They really do care about you as couple and want nothing more than to make the wedding of your dreams a reality. They certainty did for me!! My food was awesome, my ceremony decor was stunning, my reception was a blast and my floral made me cry tears of joy!! And did I mention that Jana makes the best cake ever (try the white chocolate raspberry and tell them I sent you! You won't be disappointed!) They did everything for my wedding- the food, flowers, decorations, cakes, even fireworks!! On my wedding day I didn't have any stress whatsoever and it's all because of Jana and Britney!! My wedding was fun and beautiful and it didn't break the bank!! If you are a bride reading this review I urge you to go see this place in person and meet with Jana and Britney!! You'll be so glad you did :)

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Courtney S

Like all the other review, this venue is perfect! The venue, Jana and Brittney are incredible. They are professional and good with someone on a tight budget. They have the heart to serve and take good care of the bride, the groom and their family!! They take all the stress of... Read More planning away with the ability of an all inclusive venue! Love them and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Melissa B

I have nothing but incredible things to say about Jana & Brittney. They are a phenomenal mother daughter combo who are passionate about what they do and that shines through every area of the planning process. They are so genuine, kind and full of love. During the year we planned... Read More our wedding, they made us feel like we were the only wedding they were planning, which was incredibly unique and special!!! During the last half of our planning process, I moved 3 states away to be with my fiancé. Even through the move, they did a great job keeping me in the loop and staying in touch. Over half of our wedding party and wedding guests were from out of Texas and they were so thoughtful in making sure everyone felt comfortable. We were married OUTSIDE on New Years Eve- many people would not have agreed to that, but they saw my vision, helped me pray for warm weather and they made our day everything I dreamt up and more. The venue was flawless- from the flowers to the food, to the place settings to the cakes. I am still receiving compliments on every aspect of the day. They did our cakes, flowers and food and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. My mom and I were BLOWN away with how everything turned out, as we sat and planned with Jana & Brittney for months- each meeting fun, heartfelt and meaningful. My husband and I got in the car, after leaving our sparkler exit and couldn't stop talking about how perfect the day went. We owe so much of that to Barnett Estates!! If you book them for your venue, prepare to be treated like family. You will adore them, appreciate their hearts and will be grateful for how stress-free they make planning!! Melissa Box

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Shelby M

Had our wedding here in Novembrr. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking. Jana and Brittney are friendly, thorough and can make accommodations to practically any request your may have. The venue was spotless, spacious and is absolutely breathtaking when your big... Read More day rolls around. The staff was polite and attentive

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Olivia H

Could not have found a more beautiful, all-inclusive, and budget friendly venue. Brittney and Jana are gifted and loving people. They truly care about every couple and they really work hard to give you the wedding you've always pinterest'ed of! Also very important is that their... Read More food is amazing, I got so many compliments from guests especially on the cakes! Don't make the mistake of having your cakes brought in by another caterer, Jana seriously makes the prettiest most delicious cakes! If you're thinking about booking the Barnett Estates stop thinking about it and book them! They take care of all of it -décor, food, and planning!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Elizabeth W

Barnett Estates is a wonderful venue. I do not have a bad thing to say. My husband and I were busy with school and wedding planning and were on a very tight budget. Jana and Brittney met us where we needed to be and created a custom package that met our needs. They helped lead... Read More us through the wedding planning process and coordinated with our other vendors well. In general Jana and Brittney are good hearted people who love what they do which truly helps shape your experience. The day before the wedding was very hectic for us because the majority of our wedding party was uninvolved but the day of the wedding went smoothly with their cooination. All in all we love the venue and Jana and Brittney. <3

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Carley M

Barnett Estates was great with every aspect of the wedding. We had a brunch theme with hints of Game of Thrones. The food was a breakfast lover's dream complete with Mimosas. Jana is a wonderful cook and baker. The donut cake and Game of Thrones cake were a big hit. I wanted... Read More a unique wedding and Jana and Britney helped me achieve this! Barnett Estates was very accommodating and they took care of every detail! Jana and Britney made us feel like family! The day of the wedding the weather was awful and the ceremony was suppose to be outside. We ended up having to move the ceremony inside but it was still beautiful! Were so happy we went with Barnett Estates, it was a beautiful, unique, fun and a stress free wedding.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jose & Hildelisa D

The process of a wedding is stressful and to embark in this journey it is always important to count with wonderful and loving people. This is what we found with the people at Barnett Estates. These wonderful people have blessed our son and daughter in law and we thank God for... Read More it. Since the beginning of the process Mrs. Jana and her daughter Britney were very professional and caring about what was going to take place. Along the way Mrs. Jana and her daughter Britney impacted the lives of my kids making the process a peaceful and calm. The culmination of this giant step took place on Friday December 16th and these two amazing ladies and all the staff members were in control of every detail that in the heat of the moment sometimes are missed. A beautiful setting for the ceremony and where the reception took place gorgeous. Every aspect of the wedding was taken care. The sense of peace at this time was prevalent and overcame any stress. Thank you very much Mrs. Jana, Britney, servers, valet staff and everybody involved. It is a team effort and this is what made it so special. We very highly recommend this venue! God Bless You All! Jose & Hildelisa Diaz Jean-Michael & Elizabeth Diaz's Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Chanel A

My wedding was 10000x more than I could have dreamt! Jana and Brittney and their staff will forever hold a special place in my heart for making my ENTIRE wedding experience so magical! Not just the wedding but all the planning and the work that goes into making the wedding was... Read More beyond anything I could have asked for!!! We had the 4-carrot package where they did our cake, and flowers, food, decorations and mostly took just about all the stress off our hands!! They made 200% sure that all the details would be what we wanted and paid attention to things we wouldn't have even thought of but come the day of were actually important and we were so glad they were there to make sure everything was perfect!!!! My husband was excited to come to every meeting with me and loved Brittney and Jana just as much as I did. He was very set on having his grooms cake a certain way and he was left speechless when he saw the cake the day of the wedding!!!!! So much that it's the wallpaper on his cell phone!! I can't go on enough about how wonderful this place is but I can guarantee that if you book your wedding with them you will have the best wedding experience you could ever imagine and be filled with such joy and love and life! <3 They will feel like family and you will be so sad that your wedding is over because that means you don't have any more fun meetings to attend with them! :]

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amanda W

You will not find better quality and service anywhere else. We visited several other venues in the DFW area and none of them came close to Barnett Estates. Brittney and Jana are the sweetest women and their staff is incredible. Every single detail was executed perfectly and far... Read More exceeded my expectations. They really take the time to get to know their couples and customize every detail. The cakes were amazing, the flowers were absolutely breath taking and the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding. I've received tons and tons of compliments on how beautiful our wedding was, but I can't take credit because Barnett Estates took care of every thing. They even allowed our fur baby to be part of the wedding and were so flexible about letting her be with us on our special day. We truly had a story book wedding and I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan J

Jana and Brittney are absolutely WONDERFUL and could not have created a more beautiful wedding for my husband and I! They both went above and beyond to make sure that our day was worry-free by creating a custom package that was just right for us and coordinating our flowers,... Read More cake, DJ, servers, linens, centerpieces, etc. You name it, I guarantee they had already thought of it! They were completely on board with my husband's crazy idea of coordinating the food himself and were always willing to step in when needed, even if it meant acting as our fill-in officiant the night of our rehearsal! We love that Jana and Brittney gave back to the community by taking our leftover flowers to a nearby nursing home and we always felt like a part of their family whenever we got together for meetings. Jana and Brittney made it so easy to narrow down my options when it came time for me to make a decision on certain things and they took a Pinterest-inspired flower arrangement and made something incredibly unique out of it. To couples interested in Barnett Estates, you cannot go wrong by booking here; these ladies were such a time-saver for me and I could not imagine having to book different individual vendors from all over the metroplex when Jana and Brittney could simply include it in our custom package.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

We can't thank Jana and Brittney enough for all that they did to give our daughter her fairy tale wedding. Our daughter and son-in-law glowed with love and happiness from beginning to end that day. The atmosphere and ambience was breathtaking and showed how much time and TLC... Read More you give to your future bride & grooms. We are so grateful you both decided to get in the wedding business and that the kids found you and your slice of heaven in Krum. Thanks for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ashley H

When looking for a wedding venue we looked at a few places but none gave me the overwhelming emotional feeling of "this is the place" the way Barnett Estates did. From the very first meeting with Jana and Brittany they got to know us as a couple to help us create the wedding we... Read More were dreaming of. From the moments that I was lost and had no idea which way to go to the times I changed my mind after we had already planned things out. They always were understanding and extremely helpful. Walking in on our wedding day and seeing all the details that everyone worked so hard to put into place and how they thought of things that I would of never thought of bringing it all together to give us the most amazing day we could of ever dreamed of. Everyone says there is always something that is going to go wrong so do not worry about the little things. There is not one single thing I can say was missed or went wrong that day and it was all due to the hard work that Jana, Brittany and all of the staff at Barnett did for us. We received so many complements about how beautiful everything turned out and how wonderful everyone was. I would recommend this venue a million times over they truly care about each one of their couples and do everything possible to ensure that each couple has their dream day. Thank you so much- The Morrison's

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

There is so much I could say about this amazing place and their amazing staff! My husband and I had to look for a new venue 72 hours before our wedding due to weather and Barnett Estates was a huge miracle from God. From the beginning Brittney was incredibly helpful and... Read More throughout the entire weekend her and her mother made our experience so amazing! There is no doubt in my mind that having our wedding at this venue was God's plan all along, because it turned out more beautiful than we ever could have imagined! Beautiful venue, incredibly sweet owners, and great staff! We recommend Barnett Estates 100%!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Dani H

This place is absolutely beautiful! We had our wedding there on August 20, 2016 and could not be happier with the way it turned out. We had planned to only have our reception at Barnett Estates but due to rain we were forced to move it. Jane, Brittney and the rest of their staff... Read More worked so hard to make my wedding as close to my original plan as possible. The made sure we were able to do it outside but under cover and keep with the theme of it all. They did my cake which tasted amazing! I was able to enjoy my day with my girls while that did everything they could to make this day mine. They were there for me every step of the way through planning always checking on what I still needed, and always there anytime I had a question. Their staff was professional and always had a smile. The rain came in a flood that morning but they made sure that my dream day was better than I had ever dreamed. Thank to them and their staff just does not seem like enough! I highly recommend Barnett Estates to anyone looking for a beautiful place with an amazingly helpful staff.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

the wedding day could not have been better it was absolutely amazing. Everything from ceremony, food, buildings and staff could not have been better. I highly rrecommend commend Jana and her staff to anyone

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Jenna S

My wedding day could not have been better! From day one they listened to my wants and desires and really tried to get to know me. The convenience of having all of your vendors in one was a huge help in the stressful planning process. Our cupcakes were absolutely beautiful and so... Read More tasty. My bouquet was probably one of the prettiest I've ever seen. Everyone we spoke to was beyond sweet and always willing to help in any way they could. My husband and I are so glad we chose to have our special day with Barnett Estates. It was easily the best day ever!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Hailey H

This Venue is amazing! They went above and beyond on making our wedding experience wonderful, they accomplished everything we envisioned and more, it was also stress free. Jana and Brittney are incredible at what they do and most important they make you feel like family. We... Read More couldn't have pick a better venue! Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessica w

Jana, Brittany and staff were amazing! They helped me realize my Alice in Wonderland dream wedding. They left out no detail when decorating my storybook centerpieces, spring floral arrangements, and exquisite cake. My guests were so pleased with the taste of the food and... Read More service. They provided the extras that you wont find anywhere else, for instance they collected antique tea cups to serve my guests the tea party I could only dream of. My wedding was beyond perfect and to top off the night they had a beautiful firework display on our exit. This is the venue to choose if you want to feel love and support on your big day.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lauren I

STOP LOOKING! If you want a venue that is gorgeous and planners that genuinely care about you, you will not regret having your wedding here. My husband and I visited multiple venues during our hunt and nothing came close to this place. They don't charge you extra to change the... Read More table linen colors from black to ivory (ridiculous...), they don't charge you extra for the work they put in to purchasing something for you, they don't charge you extra when you change your mind last minute about something because you're a crazy bride. They seriously care about what you want and go over the top to make it happen. Also, they have packages that make the whole process as stress free as possible. Don't want to look for a caterer/DJ/cake/rental supplier/alcohol/fill in the blank? That have it covered or they can find someone for you to contact. Also another perk is that they do one wedding per weekend. So that weekend is yours -we brought in everything during the rehearsal and left it there overnight. No one's pushing you out or telling you to hurry cause they have another wedding to do in a couple of hours. Seriously the best. I can never thank Jana and Britney enough for making our special day happen! Also, Jana makes bomb cakes.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Danette G

Everything about this venue is beyond amazing, and every inch of it is so beautiful. Everyone that works there does such a great job and put so much effort into making sure every detail of our wedding day was perfect, even going so far as to custom build the cross that we wanted... Read More for our ceremony alter. They made our wedding so easy and stress free, and I can't say enough good things about them. I am beyond thankful for everything they did for us!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Stephanie P

I will never be able to thank Brittany and Jana enough!! They are some of the most caring and loving people I know. They genuinely care about there clients and do everything possible to make your special day perfect. They take care of every last detail and ensure that your day... Read More goes perfectly smooth. The venue itself is SO gorgeous and the pictures you see online definitely do not do it justice! The staff that they hired to help the day of were also all amazing! I am so happy we went with this venue and strongly encourage EVERYONE to go check them out!! After just one meeting with them you will fall in love! (Also they have multiple packages for all different budget types!) Thank you so much Jana and Brittany!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Barnett Estates makes wedding planning so easy! They offer packages which makes it easy to budget. They are flexible with their packages as well and can add things to them. The staff is polite and easy to get a hold of. They went above and beyond from what i expected. I highly... Read More recommend this venue. No stress, all fun!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Alicia L

My husband and I had our Wedding Reception there in May, and we can not say enough about this place! The venue is beautiful and perfect for an indoor/ outdoor wedding. It is beautiful, and easily dressed up or down to fit any style. Jana and Brittney are so helpful and sweet!... Read More Thanks to them and their crew, our reception was very fun, and stress free! They were super helpful, from helping the reception run smoothly, to making sure the bride and groom were hydrated and fed! (: We couldn't have possibly asked for anything better, and looking back my husband and I are continually amazed at how beautiful and stress free our wedding day was, and most of that is thanks to these two wonderful ladies! Our original venue fell through, and I am SO thankful that it did or we would have never found this wonderful gem! I would highly recommend using their venue and services. They truly helped to give us our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

Such an amazing venue! Absolutely gorgeous! Jana and Brittney are such wonderful people. They went above and beyond to make our day so special and perfect. Highly recommend this venue! Love these sweet ladies!