Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Minneapolis, MN (651) 216-7475

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 J L

Danielle did a wonderful job for my wedding and the end results for my hair and makeup were far beyond better than what I had in mind! She was professional by responding to emails quickly and made me feel comfortable at both the trial and on the day of the wedding. I would... Read More recommend her for her personality, attention to detail and passion for making sure you look incredible! Thank you again, Danielle!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Elle hair artistry is the best. Danielle went above and beyond to meet the needs of all our wedding needs. She was prompt and efficient and extremely talented. There isn't anyone who can compare to her hair masterpieces and the make up looked natural.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Reba B

Danielle is amazing!! I had such a positive experience with her during my make up trial and day of the wedding hair and make up. She was very flexible and accommodating with last minutes changes. She and her stylists made myself and my wedding party feel stunning! It was so... Read More helpful to have her come to me for both the trial and day of wedding stuff.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Madeline V

Danielle and her team did a great job with the hair & make up at our wedding. She was super easy to work with and flexible to accommodate last minute changes we needed with the schedule. I loved the air brush foundation and blush, and I was happy to be able to do the hair and... Read More make-up trial for myself before the event. Thanks, Danielle for your great work!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jenn O

Loved the service!! Danielle's communication was precise and clear. She was able to accommodate me with location and times and went above and beyond. She met the needs of myself and my bridesmaids and it is clear to see why she is so good at what she does. You can tell when... Read More someone truely loves what they do. I would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Cia G

Danielle knows exactly how to accent your beauty! She makes you look like the most enhanced and lovely version of yourself. Plus she is so sweet I would totally recommend Elle Hair Artistry!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Heather J

Having professional hair and makeup done on your wedding day is seriously a MUST! Looking beautiful on the outside truly helps you to feel radiant on the inside as well. On the most anticipated day of your life, don't you deserve that feeling??? (Answer: Yes. Yes you do!) If... Read More that wasn't value enough, Danielle's friendy demeanur and posititve attitude is a wonderful addition to your wedding morning ritual with your tribe!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Danielle and Elle Hair Artistry are AMAZING! I was a Bridesmaid in a wedding that Elle Hair Artistry was hired for and I loved their work so much I've now hired them for my own wedding! Very professional, dependable, fun, and amazing results. I strongly recommend them to... Read More everyone who wants their wedding to be over the top amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Danielle and her team did our hair and makeup for my friends wedding. They were on-time, organized, and did a fantastic job.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Thea F

Danielle did a fantastic job for my wedding makeup and hair! I appreciated working with a vendor who was on-site. I also was glad to be able to do a test run beforehand. She was very professional and flexible to work with. She has a great personality and good ideas for wedding... Read More hair and makeup. I received many compliments on my hair and makeup on my big day. Thanks Danielle!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

I cannot tell you how beautiful my daughter's wedding party looked thanks to Elle Hair Artistry. These ladies were professional, considerate, and made getting ready such a joy. My daughter has never looked more beautiful and I had never felt so beautiful as well. These ladies... Read More are just an absolute blessing! So talented, you couldn't be in better hands.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Danielle E

Danielle and Tammy were the absolute dream team! My wedding party and I were so happy with our hair and makeup! Danielle was always definitely on top of everything which was a huge weight off my shoulders. I appreciated her quick responses to any questions I had, her calming... Read More presence, and the way she made me feel and look was indescribable!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Elle Hair Artistry, they are the most amazing team!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kaitlin K

Danielle and her assistant did a great job on hair for my wedding! They both were fun to have around while getting ready and were very flexible with schedule and what we had available for chairs, lighting, mirrors etc. She coordinated so well with my make up stylist, whom I... Read More booked separately. I was a last minute booking and she made me feel really special! We got along great and I would surely recommend her and her services!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Elle Hair Artistry is amazing! Whether you need day-of styling, a color, cut or hair extensions, Danielle is your girl. She is very knowledgeable, professional, personable and talented. Danielle has and will go over and above to make sure you are absolutely happy on your big... Read More day. I highly recommend Danielle and her team at Elle Hair Artistry :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Elle Hair Artistry did the hair and makeup for my sisters wedding and everyone loved all of our stylists, the team was very professional, organized and talented!! I would highly recommend to anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Chelsea M

I loved having Danielle part of my wedding day! My hair was amazing.. And it turned out exactly how I wanted it to look! My bridesmaids all looked beautiful too! Not only is Danielle great at understanding and executing the look in mind, she is fun and professional. I'd... Read More recommend booking Danielle for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

I recently hire Danielle to do hair and makeup for me and some friends for a wedding we were attending. It was so much fun and Danielle did a great job. She was so delightful to work with.

Danielle

Danielle began her career at the top Aveda Salon in Minnesota specializing in hair cutting, styling, and extensions. Over the years, she would go on to partake in an array of educational classes from the top stylists around the world. Danielle has participated in Aveda Congress, Minneapolis Bridal Expo, and is a featured stylist on The Knot. As an award winning stylist, Danielle decided her passion was in the wedding and extension industry therefore, she started Elle Hair Artistry. Today, Elle Hair Artistry has a team of talented stylists and makeup artists to accommodate your needs.