The Best Toledo Area Wedding Florist!

Our Wedding & Events department has provided flowers & decor to thousands of wedding ceremonies, receptions & other events in Toledo since 1964. We are the favored wedding florist in Toledo - and for good reason! Our lead wedding and events planner, Amanda Viviano has an eye for style and can flawlessly translate our couples visions into reality. Just read our reviews to see how many people love working with us for their wedding flowers & decor. Have a specific look in mind, or need to fit within a certain budget? We are here to help! Whether you need everything from bouquets to linens or just a single bridal bouquet we can do it. We are not just limited to Toledo! We also serve Ann Arbor, Detroit, Cleveland and beyond!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4505 Secor Road, Toledo, OH Toledo & Beyond - NW Ohio & SE Michigan (419) 474-1600

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ashley S

Amanda at Bartz Viviano is AMAZING! She created the wedding decor of my dreams! Everything looked amazing and we were able to get EVERYTHING we needed from Bartz -- centerpieces, candles, linens, chairs, ceiling treatment, extra table, and more. Amanda made picking and choosing... Read More options so easy and kindly explained flower choices and gave her professional opinion with tact. I loved working with this team!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Dana W

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I sat down with Amanda from Bartz Viviano, gave a few pictures, and she did exactly what I wanted! I was obsessed with my bridal bouquet, and my bridesmaids bouquets, they were gorgeous! Bartz Viviano did an amazing job at a great price!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Laurie M

Bartz Viviano created my dream flowers for my wedding! The flowers were a crucial element in designing my organic, rustic, Tuscan-inspired wedding, and after meeting with Amanda for our brainstorming session (which I didn't have much prepared for!), she managed to take all my... Read More ideas and create a cohesive design that perfectly reflected what I wanted. The flowers were all gorgeous and perfectly in bloom upon arrival, and the greenery was lush and verdant. We rented lanterns and votives for centerpieces and those were gorgeous as well. The team at Bartz definitely knows what they're doing and I couldn't have pictured a more perfect look for my wedding day. Thank you so much for all your hard work - you helped make the day magical! -Laurie Stanton

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Megan M

We worked with Amanda and she did a great job! She is quick to respond, easy to work with and creates amazing arrangements! The flowers in the Church looked BEAUTIFUL and I loved my bouquet. I don't know anything about flowers, but when I showed her pictures of what I... Read More envisioned, she was able to create it and make adjustments along the way. Bartz Viviano is super reliable and we never had to worry about the results or logistics of their services.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Hayley G

Amanda with Bartz Viviano is amazing! We chatted months before the wedding and discussed what I had pictured for bouquets, centerpieces, etc. and she offered great options. She told me what flowers I like would be available this time of year and what I could expect to be in... Read More season that would look great. I would recommend Bartz to anyone. They are so easy to work with and everything came out so beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen B

Amanda at Bartz Viviano was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was super thorough during all of our discussions and her email responses to my questions throughout my wedding planning process were almost immediate! She also gave me suggestions for a few different center piece... Read More arrangements that we could use for our reception that would provide variety of different looks that I liked and also keep our overall cost down. I would highly recommend Amanda and Bartz Viviano to anyone to use for your big day! She truly cared about achieving my wedding vision and was very helpful throughout the process!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Emily S

We initially booked Bartz Viviano for our wedding under another coordinator, which was later changed to Amanda. Though I was initially nervous about the change, it could not have been a more seamless transition. Amanda was absolutely wonderful in every way - she answered email... Read More promptly and really listened to our needs. Our flowers were delivered the morning of the wedding, and the staff came back later that afternoon to set up the outdoor ceremony flowers so they wouldn't wilt in the heat. I could not have been more pleased with the service - they are the best in the Toledo area!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Brooke M

Stunning, stunning, stunning arrangements!!! I had created these geometric sculptures out of straws and wire and asked them to build the centerpieces with these incorporated. My breath was taken away when I saw the mockups and the final ones at our wedding. The bouquets were... Read More beautiful and full of rich tones like I wanted. As someone who was planning her wedding out of state, Amanda and her team were very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Bartz for your wedding day in the Toledo area!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jordan W

We had a great experience with Bartz Viviano. Amanda was so great to work with; very helpful when deciding colors, and extremely responsive to emails and questions! I was in love with all our colors and bouquets that we received from them.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kelli Y

Everything was amazing! They even brought extra flowers to decorate the cake and some bistro tables. I don't have enough nice things to say, everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Sarah C

It was a pleasure to work with Amanda at Bartz Viviano. She completely got my style and theme. Living in San Francisco and planning a wedding in Toledo is not easy, but Amanda made it a breeze. Everything turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Chelsea B

Our wedding was 7/8/17 at Nazareth Hall in the Cadet West Ballroom. Amanda at Bartz was absolutely wonderful and gave awesome advice throughout the whole planning process, while making sure to keep in mind our budget. My favorite part was definitely the flower comb that Amanda... Read More helped design for my hair. It was stunning and I received so many compliments throughout the night! I highly recommend Bartz Viviano for wedding arrangements! :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Melissa N

I hired Bartz Viviano to do my flowers for my July 8th wedding and they beyond exceeded my expectations. When my bridal bouquet was delivered and I saw it, I literally cried bc of how beautiful it was. Thank you so much for such amazing flowers that helped make my day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Andrea B

Amanda Viviano was so amazing to work with! She was open to any and every idea that I had and helped make my dream wedding a reality. I was able to contact her anytime and she replied promptly. She made me feel comfortable in planning my wedding from out of town. Bartz Viviano's... Read More staff is so customer focused that when the crazy wind blew down our arch with one phone call they were back within minutes to put it back up before any guests arrived. I was so impressed! Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Linda F

Wow...just wow! Amanda Viviano was there every step of the way listening and suggesting and then delivering the final product to a tee! Frank was so helpful with his expertise, as well. The ceremony/bridal party flowers were gorgeous and the venue decor/flowers were on point,... Read More which Bartz Viviano played a huge role! The ballroom was exactly how my daughter envisioned it and more! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Mallory L

Amanda and the Bartz Viviano team took my wedding day flower ideas and brought them to life! I literally told Amanda, "I want my flowers to look like they've been picked from the side of the road, but classier" and that's exactly what she gave us! Beautiful, elegant and colorful... Read More flowers were scattered across my wedding venue and was exactly what I was looking for. It actual got me to cry! If you are looking for a unique yet beautiful approach to your wedding day flowers, Amanda is your girl!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Roshni P

Bartz Viviano did a wonderful job with our wedding. We were so happy with our bouquets and centerpieces and cake. Everything was beautiful. They were very easy to work with and very helpful. They have us great ideas and had great prices.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rachel W

LOVE Bartz Viviano! We had our whole consultation over email, it was so fast and easy! They even added some last minute things to my order. When i saw my bouquet on the wedding day i was blown away with how beautiful it was! I could not have asked for an easier florist... Read More experience or a more beautiful bouquet! I got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole M

Phenomenal work. Ann is a a creative genius. She created the most elegant flower arrangement for my wedding on 9/2/16. My sister is getting married next year I wont let anyone but Bartz Viviano create her flower arrangements. They are Incredible.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica G

Bartz Viviano has always been the place we go for flowers and has always provided the best quality products! Our flowers were the showstopper for our wedding - they were absolutely stunning, cascading out of lanterns along the aisle way and off our custom-made arch. The colors... Read More were bold and were gorgeous in the photos. My flower crown was also full and gorgeous for my rehearsal dinner. The only reason why this is a four star review is the initial service I received from Ann...it was truly unacceptable for her to "assume" certain things about my husband and I, and that was quite hurtful. I had never been treated that way before and it felt like the scene in the movie, Pretty Woman (especially since I had an unlimited budget for our flowers). The situation was handled properly by the management at Bartz Viviano and that is why we continued to sign with them for our wedding. Don't let a bad seed ruin it for you! She did treat us better later in the process, however I felt it was forced. However, I would still recommend them as the best florist in the city and the rest of the staff go above and beyond for you!

2016-10-31T12:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us and allowing us to provide the flowers for your BEAUTIFUL day! We are so glad we were able to work together. We would love to see photos of your wedding and possibly publish some on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Erin K

Ann Strickland is the only woman you need to talk to about your flowers. She is an expert, and gave me more than I could have asked for. My flowers were perfect, and the service was incredible. They're more expensive than other vendors, but if you're looking for quality, go to... Read More them.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kristen I

Bartz Viviano did an amazing job with our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. Ann was wonderful to work with - very organized and efficient, with creative suggestions and ideas. I felt like she really understood what I wanted and created beautiful pieces around those suggestions and... Read More inspiration images I shared with her.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Alexa S

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous for my wedding on 08.06.2016! Ann was extremely friendly and super easy to work with. I had bouquets of blue hydrangeas for my bridesmaids. For my bridal bouquet, I had white roses, and blue and white hydrangeas with green leaves as accents.... Read More They didn't wilt at all during the day. The only complaint I have was that one of white hydrangeas with the leaf wasn't glued properly and kept falling, which was just a little annoying. I held my bouquet in a way where no one would notice but me. Overall, pleasant to work with and reasonably priced :)

2016-08-12T09:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad you were happy with the quality of service and flowers we pprovided. We strive to offer the very best. We use hydrangeas in a signature way to ensure they last all day, however I do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Haley G

Bartz Viviano did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers. We ordered 5 bridesmaid bouquets, a bridal bouquet, 22 centerpieces in rented vases, table numbers, 13 boutenierres , and 7 corsages and the total came to about $1,800 which was very reasonable compared to... Read More other quotes I received. They delivered everything to the ceremony and reception, set-up, and then picked everything back up. Ann is easy to work with and she has great ideas. Booking Bartz Viviano is a no brainier!

2016-08-12T09:55:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love our brides so much. It is great to hear such nice things. We buy direct from local and worldwide growers which ensures our competition pricing and our flowers are much fresher buying this way. Congratulations on your big day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Anne was great to work with! The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end; she answered questions, gave us multiple options and suggestions, had lots of example pictures for us to look at, and let us make as many changes as needed. I had only a small budget and a few... Read More Pinterest photos, but Anne definitely understood my vision and the flowers could not have fit the wedding better! They even let us use our own vase and created a marvelous alter arrangement with it. I do recommend calling, not e-mailing, if you have a pressing question or concern. I definitely will use them again in the future!

Meet The Events Director

Amanda Viviano

Amanda Viviano has an eye for style that can't be beat and has made Bartz Viviano the go to Toledo wedding florist! She is constantly keeping up to date on the latest trends, styles and florals to ensure we can give 110% to our clients. Amanda and our team always take the time to listen to our couples and really understand the look and feel they are going for. She never forces ideas or concepts the couple does not feel comfortable with. Take a look at our reviews and see the countless brides who have loved working with Amanda and the Bartz Viviano team!