Basking Ridge Country Club Catering

Basking Ridge, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Basking Ridge Country Club Catering

Basking Ridge Country Club Catering is located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, opening its doors to hundreds of couples. Whether you're hosting a private event with an intimate gathering or a lavish affair with hundreds of family and friends, Basking Ridge Country Club Catering has more than enough space to accommodate your needs.

Panoramic views from the property highlight the manicured fairways and Somerset Hills nearby. The style of the venue brings a sense of timeless tradition, dosed with elegant touches like mirrored French doors and stunning chandeliers. Light the raised hearth fireplaces for a warm glow or host your ceremony and reception in a picturesque location outdoors.

Professional event coordinators are available to assist to-be-weds with facilitating every detail of their wedding. From arranging professional outdoor tents to the selection of a custom menu, there's no limit to what Basking Ridge Country Club Catering can provide. Feel free to solicit the assistance of your coordinator for any question or concern. Many couples rave over the venue's rapid response rate and personalized attention, making them feel appreciated from the moment they submit an inquiry.

Family and friends all rave about the venue's culinary delights. The cheesesteak sliders served at cocktail hours have even impressed professional chefs. The ballroom and grounds are all decorated to suit your tastes, and there are a number of customizable packages designed to make your day go off without a hitch.

Each wedding receives exclusive use of the entire facility. When your guests arrive, they'll be greeted at the door with a champagne cocktail and ushered into a beautiful cocktail hour. Wedding packages also include five hours of open bar—premium liquor, wine and imported and domestic beer are included. Dinner also comes with tableside wine service, treating every guest to top-notch service.

Each room features a warm fireplace, creating a picture-perfect scene indoors as well. All wedding cakes are designed by Basking Ridge Country Club Catering's exclusive partner. The entire menu is created with the finest ingredients sourced from local farmers and artisans that commit the same level of quality and environmental concern as the Basking Ridge Country Club. From the decadent macaroni and cheese bar to the mouthwatering Venetian table, every stage of your meal is sure to be a guest favorite.

Extending the most sincere level of hospitality, the venue also offers many amenities including a complimentary bottle of champagne in your private bridal suite and a champagne toast with a chosen house champagne to enjoy with your guests at the reception. Although the Basking Ridge Country Club is advertised as a reception hall, it may be reserved for your ceremony with a per person fee.

Other bonus features include:

• Diverse selection of floor-length linens
  • Seasonal coat check attendant
  • Personalized menu cards
  • Direction cards and place cards
  • Upgraded top-shelf liquors
  • Personalized ice sculptures
  • Wedding cake enhancements
  • Extended bar hours
  • Extended reception hours
  • To-go stations for guests as they exit

Surrounded in Beauty- Nestled on 258 Private Acres

The Basking Ridge Country Club is the perfect place to create everlasting moments and cherished memories. Our sophisticated atmosphere and sweeping views make a breathtaking setting for any ceremony or wedding reception. Our elegant ballroom is newly renovated and under Delicious Heights management.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

185 Madisonville Rd., Basking Ridge, NJ (908) 953-8092

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Lori G

We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding at Basking Ridge Country Club with Fair Winds Fine Catering! The first time I visited I was completely won over by the gorgeous view of the golf course, and from that point on the reasons to love it only grew. One of the main... Read More reasons was our coordinator Stephanie, who was wonderful! She was great to work with, very efficient and responsive, and got glowing reviews from everyone who interacted with her. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful, the reception room looked amazing and of course the FOOD was delicious!! We got many great comments from our guests on both the food and the venue itself. We would definitely highly recommend this venue!!

Exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Pam D

I highly recommend Stephanie and the entire staff at Fair Winds Fine Catering and Basking Ridge Country Club. Stephanie guided us through the entire process; anticipating our questions, desires and calming our nerves when needed. The Basking Ridge Country Club is a gorgeous... Read More venue, providing the casual, yet elegant atmosphere we were looking for. The food was tremendous and plentiful. Stephanie worked with us to provide just what we wanted for our guests. Everyone was accommodating: from allowing the use of a golf cart for photos, to working with our vendors, to gathering up everything at the end of the night. Our 170 guests were very complimentary and are still talking about how great everything was. The waitstaff was unbelievable, attending our guests' every need, allowing us to enjoy the entire experience. Menz, Stephanie and others were on hand from the beginning to end to make sure everything ran smoothly. If you're looking for a beautiful, reasonable cost venue with professionalism, terrific food and helpful staff, this is the place! We had attended a small wedding about 10 years earlier and when the time came, we knew this was the place for our daughter's wedding. Our reception was everything we had hoped for. It was a worry-free, fun-filled event that we will cherish for years to come!

Gorgeous October Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Jamie H

I got married October 20, 2012 and it was more than I ever dreamed it would be! Carrie Fosbre was so helpful, responsive, sweet, and flexible during the whole planning process, I would def. ask for her! Everything looked so great and prettier that I ever thought was possible! We... Read More actually got married outside on the putting green and everything looked stunning! It poured the night before and Carrie and her staff worked tirelessly to make it happen! I got compliments all night about the food, staff, and everything at Basking Ridge! I am so happy that we decided to get married there and I will forever be grateful for everyone at Basking Ridge.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jessica B

Basking Ridge Country Club was absolutely perfect for us. We worked with Stephanie, and she was there for us every step of the way. From our first inquiry to the end of our wedding, the entire staff was always one step ahead of us. The venue itself was beautiful and clean, and... Read More it was perfect for our ceremony and reception. The food was delicious. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Rebecca S

Basking Ridge Country Club made all of our wedding dreams come true. We worked with Stephanie Bailey and she was nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. She was helpful, responsive, and set our minds at ease that everything would be taken care of properly every... Read More step of the way. You can tell that she truly loves her job and puts everything into giving couples the wedding of their dreams. Our guests raved about the cocktail hour food, drinks were always full, the service was wonderful, and I can honestly say everything went perfectly for our wedding reception. They made us feel like a king and a queen and what more could we possibly ask for. The BRCC cocktail hour space and ball room are modern, beautiful, and elegantly decorated. The outside space is beautiful with plenty of locations for bridal party pictures. BRCC took care of setting up all of my decorations and everything truly looked amazing. They offer fantastic packages at a price you absolutely cannot beat in this central NJ area.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Teresa K

We had an awesome experience working with Stephanie at BRCC. She was helpful from the first day we visited the site, answering all of our questions and helping us along the way! Our guests have been raving about the food and the beautiful setting at the country club! We would... Read More highly recommend checking out this location!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Marisa D

We could not have been happier with our experience at BRCC. We looked at a few other venues before meeting with Stephanie, and we knew from our first meeting that it was the venue for us. We had our wedding in the tent, and it was perfect for the laid-back vibe we wanted (i.e.... Read More not the typical Jersey ballroom). Our guests were blown away by the ambiance, food, and service, and their pricing is an incredible value compared to other venues in the area. Stephanie was amazing to work with; she was on the ball every step of the way, and super responsive to every question we had (especially as we got closer to the day of.) She was flexible and accommodating, and truly helped us make our wedding day reflect exactly what we wanted. My mom also chose to throw my wedding shower at BRCC, and we had a beautiful day (with incredible food) for that as well. My family has already said they'd absolutely throw future events and parties here. I could not recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Adam C

Outstanding!!! Literally unbelievable. They were super detailed in the planning process and amazingly reliable. When getting all materials and vendors organized the staff did it in a blink of an eye. The hosts Danielle and other associate Stephanie were rock stars!!... Read More Literally took care of everything we needed and even did things that never even crossed our mind. During our wedding Danielle was a stud and provided us a cocktail dish that had all of the items we wanted without even requesting since we were occupied with family and photos!! At our sweetheart table the drinks were constantly refilled and never had to go to the bar for any other items. However, I heard the bar staff was incredible and honored every guests request. The food was immaculate and there are still guest messaging me about how amazing it tasted. We found this venue from one of the owners Ralph, and he was spectacular in the process too!! Top notch and hands down the best day of our life due to this venue, the food/service, and the amazing staff. Book it now before they fill up!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elizabeth A

Basking Ridge Country Club was the PERFECT venue for our special day! We could not be more thrilled with our how wedding turned out! The scenery was gorgeous and made for the most beautiful pictures, the food was amazingly delicious and so plentiful, and the ambience inside... Read More was so warm and inviting. Danielle was a complete pleasure to work with and made the planning process so easy and the day of run so seamlessly; she was always readily available for any questions or visits. We were very impressed with how they handled our ceremony to reception transition perfectly; our ceremony ended earlier than planned, and yet they were ready to go with champagne and cocktail hour so our guests never waited for anything! The organization and detail oriented nature of the staff was evident; this venue was also very reasonably priced for such exceptional quality! We highly recommend Basking Ridge Country Club!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Megan H

We cannot give enough praise for the staff at the Basking Ridge Country Club! Danielle was so helpful and answered the many emails I had and was so responsive and helpful during the whole planning process. From the moment I saw it, I knew it had to be our venue with the... Read More beautiful landscape for our outdoor ceremony and the beautiful silver accents on the interior. The food was delicious and the options for the cocktail hour and reception were awesome - our guests raved about the macaroni and cheese bar!! Everything went smoothly and the staff was able to work very closely with our vendors and wedding planner to ensure the guests were comfortable and the schedule was easily rearranged throughout the day to accommodate for the few hiccups we had :) everything was awesome and I'm so glad we chose the perfect venue for our perfect day!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Alyssa D

On 8/6/16, my husband and I had our wedding reception at the Basking Ridge Country Club. I cannot say enough for this wonderful venue. Choosing BRCC was the best choice we made in the entire wedding process. From the very start when we went to look at BRCC, we were greeted so... Read More warmly by a staff that was not at all pushy. We worked with Stephanie as our Coordinator and we absolutely adored her from start to finish. Stephanie was kind and caring and professional. She clearly had much experience and her calm demeanor was so comforting as she guided us through the whole process of planning and executing the wedding. At BRCC you get a family-like experience. They treat you as well as your families and friends as if it is your home. They cannot do enough to accommodate and make all of you happy. It was so touching and added to the family-feel of our wedding. The venue is on beautiful grounds and the recent renovations are apparent. This doesn’t have those old tacky “wedding venue carpets” or ugly chairs! On the contrary it’s all neutral colors and fancy shimmery updated chairs. The food at this venue is TO DIE FOR! Guests are still raving about the amazing food. This is not surprising, considering their chef is so talented and spends hours with the couple at a tasting! The day of the wedding at BRCC was so simple and care free. The staff took care of everything! They set all of our props and our decorations to perfection. Everything was elegant and beautiful. We were taken care of nonstop at the wedding- as the bride and groom we had our own waiter who would have our drinks refilled before we even realized they needed refilling, and our plates cleared and replaced with second servings as soon as our utensils hit the table. My husband and I felt like King and Queen. They unobtrusively took care of us all night long! Furthermore, this same treatment was given to our parents, which made it all the more special. BRCC surpassed our every dream and expectation. I would go back and choose them a million times again if I had to. If I could rate them with more stars than the maximum, I would!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Elaine P

Can't say enough about how much I loved the experience of having my reception at BRCC. Danielle was an amazing coordinator and dealt with my countless questions like a champ. The venue is gorgeous. I picked the venue because, since I was getting married in March, I did not want... Read More to rely on an outdoor area and the wall of windows provided a great view and a sense of being outside. All of the decor inside was recently redone, trendy, and able to go with just about any color scheme you could come up with. The lighting can be done in any color you can imagine and is included in the very affordable price, which I loved because it's not common. Also, the food is AMAZING and I'm still getting compliments on it. This place could charge double for how great everything is.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jennifer H

I had the most amazing wedding day thanks to Stephanie and the staff at Basking Ridge Country Club. BRCC is a beautiful venue with an amazing view. There are fireplaces in every room and updated décor. The ballroom has a nice deck outside overlooking the golf course. From our... Read More very first meeting, Stephanie made me feel comfortable and was able to help me imagine my wedding day. She was in constant communication and would answer any and all questions that I had throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding couldn’t have gone any better. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and was exactly what I was looking for. The food was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. The service for our event was out of this world and each guest felt very taken care of. They made sure me and my husband were attended to at every moment and that we were ready for anything that was going to happen during the wedding. My parents were also very pleased with the service they received as well. We have been hearing for weeks how great the food and service for our event was. Every detail of our night was meticulously looked after by Stephanie and we are extremely pleased with our wedding reception. I would highly recommend Basking Ridge Country Club and Stephanie!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lierin K

I cannot rave enough about BRCC and Danielle specifically - we met with her for our initial tour and she was a big part of the reason we chose BRCC. She was so responsive to our initial inquiries (we never waited more than 24 hours for an email back - sometimes it was as little... Read More as 5 minutes) and she was so friendly and made us feel like our wedding was important to her. After we signed our contract, that didn't change. Danielle was so attentive and so easily approachable to ask questions. She was willing to help us every step of the way, and she made the entire experience so much less stressful because of that. Our day itself was absolutely perfect. Everyone at BRCC did their best so that we never had to ask for anything, including putting a small dray of passed appetizers in the bridal suite for me and my husband. The staff was super friendly, and all of our guests had so much fun. They are raving about the food (including our friends and family members who are chefs) and we agree! Especially the cheesesteak sliders during the cocktail hour!!! I'm still hungry for them! Our decorations were put out exactly as we pictured them, and everything was absolutely beautiful. People have had such nice things to say about the beautiful ballroom and grounds. We absolutely could not have picked a better venue to hold our wedding at. We are so, so happy with how everything turned out and we really feel that we got a great value for our money. We had visited BRCC first during our venue search and we visited a few more venues just to make sure we saw what was out there, and the value within our price range couldn't be beat. We got so much more for our money at BRCC than other comparatively priced venues. We would recommend them to anyone, and I'm already trying to think of reasons I could hold another event there!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Jenny G

I cannot thank Danielle at the Basking Ridge Country Club enough for making my dream wedding a reality. From the moment I booked the venue, Danielle worked closely with me to perfect every single detail of the day. I was not a bride who had been planning my wedding since I was... Read More five, and to be honest I was a bit clueless going into the whole overwhelming process of planning a wedding. Danielle made this 100% stress-free. She was professional, reliable, and so detailed that I really did not have much to do! When I walked in the reception room before my guests arrived, I couldn't even believe how beautifully it all came together. It was even more amazing that I imagined. The night of the wedding, I had Stephanie as my attendant and she was also incredible. She made sure I had everything I needed, took charge with my vendors, and provided me with top notch service. Did I mention the staff? Every bartender and waiter/waitress was polite, attentive, and appeared to even be having a genuinely great time serving my guests. We loved them all! Finally, the food. AH-MAZE-ING. My guests are still talking about how delicious everything they tasted at cocktail hour was and how the dinner choices were perfect. I cannot tell you how happy I am that I chose to have my wedding at the Basking Ridge Country Club.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Gina B

I had my engagement party at the Basking Ridge Country club (tent) and I was so pleased with everything from the party- it was like a mini wedding and it was exactly what I had envisioned. Danielle was AMAZING throughout the entire planning process and on the date of the event... Read More she made sure everything went perfectly. I trusted her 100% and had no doubts at any point that it would be anything less than perfect with her in charge. My family and I were so happy with the experience that we just booked my baby shower and will be coming back for that in March! We can't wait to see how beautiful Danielle makes this experience. I would recommend anyone to host an event at BRCC!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Melissa D

We had our wedding at Basking Ridge Country Club in November of 2015. In an effort to keep things brief, I would say that our wedding went perfectly. Working with Stephanie - one of two wedding coordinators on staff - was remarkably easy. Any question we had, she answered well... Read More and quickly. She was very good at giving her opinions on how the day was coming together and helping us with things we might have otherwise missed. Our whole experience with Basking Ridge Country Club was amazing. All of our guests raved about the food. The servers were responsive and attentive. The bartenders worked very hard to keep everyone happy. We could not have imagined a better day.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Adam C

Just held our Engagement Party at Basking Ridge Country Club with Delicious Heights Outpost Catering and it was outstanding!! Hands down we couldn't have asked for a better experience. From working with Danielle the coordinator, Ralph the owner, and the entire staff was a smooth... Read More and easy process that I would recommend everyone to utilize their location and services. We have had the food at the Outpost prior and think it is great, but I kid you not the food at our event was the talk of the party. Every dish was devoured as it was superb. If you're thinking a holiday event or upcoming party then search no further then Basking Ridge a Country Club!!

NO complaints here!! Awesome venue!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 jessica a

My husband and I had our wedding on may 30th at the Basking Ridge Country Club and it was perfect!!! Our wedding coordinator was Danielle and she was the BEST!!! She was there for me every step of the way; every email and phone call was always answered within hours. I would... Read More hands down recommend this venue to any bride. The price was very reasonable and the food was delicious! The grounds are beautiful, perfect setting for pictures. Danielle decorated the venue with pictures of my husband and I along with candles that gave a great ambiance for a romantic traditional wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ally K

I cannot say enough good things about my venue!! I had done a lot of venue searching, and when I brought my then-fiancé to visit this place, he told me he was immediately sold on it. After seeing Stephanie in action, setting up for an event while she gave us the tour, I was... Read More too. She had the same care and responsiveness during all the planning leading up to my big day. She instantly answered questions by email, helped with all the planning and took my ideas and translated them to something elegant that would fit the theme, and she and Menz-the maître d’-were present the entire wedding day, doing everything from driving us around in golf carts to and helping guests with cards and gifts. The entire staff assisted a few family members who have mobility issues. The venue is gorgeous, and I love that they only do 1 event at a time, so we were able to have a ceremony on the green, the big tent for mingling before the ceremony and AC to escape the summer heat, and the entire upstairs space for cocktail hour and the reception. The decor is sleek and refined, and the huge selling point for me was the views of the golf course. All rooms have floor to ceiling windows and views that made everything feel fresh and open. For me, the ballroom was a great shape to get the young crowd close to the DJ, and keep the older folks close to the sweetheart table (in a place of honor) but away from the speakers. Walter, the new chef, has amazing dishes, and we were so blown away by the braised short rib at our tasting that we selected that instead of filet! It was a good choice because people are still talking about our food, especially the mashed potato bar, 2 months later. He was creative with vegetarian and allergen-free meals, and people raved about the eggplant rollotini he served. He also gave us the flexibility to make special requests to the menu, and we asked for prosciutto-wrapped melon as nod to our engagement. And Stephanie, always thinking of little details, made sure I was served a full selection of our hors-d'oeuvres in my bridal suite. We planned this on a budget, but I feel so proud of the wedding and how everything turned out. The food, the space, and the service were so outstanding that we still get compliments. I really did feel special on my day, and I really have to thank BRCC for it.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Morgan M

There are not enough words to say how wonderful our experience was with Basking Ridge Country Club! I could not have asked or wished for a better day. Stephanie and the team were so incredible in helping us every step of the way. They made every detail look incredible on the... Read More day of the wedding. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked and how delicious the food was. I highly recommend them. The venue is beautiful, affordable, with great food and an excellent staff. I know I will be using them for future events!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Shirley B

Best reception ever!!! Danielle helped plan everything perfectly, taking away all the fret and bother, and leaving my daughter (the bride) and I to just anticipate and then enjoy the day. The venue was beautiful, the food was magnificent, and the service was superb!! Thank you... Read More BRCC for a truly memorable day!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

We recently held our wedding at the Basking Ridge Country club and I couldn't ask for a better experience, from planning through the wedding day. We planned the event remotely and Danielle, our sales person/event planner was there every step of the way. She answered my many... Read More questions with patience and knowledge. The ceremony and reception sites were gorgeous. We were married in on the gold course and held the ceremony in the tent, both were set up beautifully. We received so many compliments on the location and the food! The catering staff was amazing. I could go on and on and on. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Anne G

We had our wedding on 7/3/15 at BRCC and everything was perfect! We worked with Stephanie, she was awesome! She had some really great ideas, was patient and extremely accommodating. We got married on site and the golf course Was perfect. Guests were raving about the food and the... Read More venue. Highly recommend

Best day of our life!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Rebecca M

WoW! The basking ridge country club is a wonderful venue. Karen helped us plan our day from beginning to end. She continued to work hard through out our wedding day to make sure everything went smoothly. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious! I would definitely... Read More use this venue again!