Awesome wedding films because you are awesome

Matt Baysinger of Baysinger Films is an award winning journalistic cinematographer out of the Kansas City area. The midwest is the best kept secret in the country, and our team is honored to serve the fine folks of the Kansas City metro area. Our team is also happy to travel to other locations for destination weddings.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

KS, MO, & Destination Weddings (785) 550-4800

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jonai J

We could not have been more thrilled with how our wedding video turned out. Our two videographers flew all the way out to California for our wedding, and despite delayed flights and other incidents outside their control the day before, they were there with us the next day bright... Read More and early - so cheerful and so glad to be a part of our day - it was really special. They were the only vendor who was able to be by our sides from start to finish - literally driving to the salon with me in the morning to be able to film my getting ready process with my bridesmaids and mom. I think a lot of people worry that a videographer is an inconvenience and may get in your way as you walk down the aisle or something “catastrophic” like that, but that was not the case at all for us! They got along fantastically well with our photographers, and they all worked together seamlessly to make the day go smoothly, and I don’t even remember seeing them during our ceremony because they were so professional yet able to still capture our most special moments. I’ll never forget when we went off in our golf cart after the ceremony to take photos at a nearby location, and Lars, being the dutiful videographer and gentleman, jogged alongside the golf cart all the way to the site since there wasn’t any room between myself, my husband, and our two photographers and the second videographer (Bekah!). I smile every time I think about it! We would highly recommend Baysinger films to all of our family and friends who are getting married. Not only do they make the experience easy, but the quality of their work is beyond what I could have hoped for.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Carol J

Baysinger films is an incredible company that can highlight all facets of your wedding. They are talented professionals that have honed their craft masterfully. The videos shot at our wedding captured not only just footage of our special day, but also the essence of the... Read More day, so my husband and I can re-live the magic whenever we want. The turnaround from our wedding to when we received our videos was top notch. I give them the highest recommendation possible and would recommend them for any type of wedding. Thank you again Baysinger Films! We are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kyla O

Baysinger Films doesn't disappoint! After seeing Matt and the rest of the team's ability to capture one of the most important days of a couples' life, through my sister's wedding, and a year later, my brother's wedding, I knew exactly who I wanted to film my wedding when it was... Read More my turn. My husband and I actually hired Matt prior to telling all of our family we were engaged, just to make sure we had him as our videographer! The team not only videos the wedding, they try to capture the couple's personality and the special moments in between the first look and the first dance. It's beautiful to be able to look back and see not just our vows and reflect on the day, but catch the funny, unexpected, and lovely moments with guests that were caught on camera when our eyes were elsewhere during the celebration. I can't say enough wonderful things about Matt and his team and how professional and incredibly talented they are at their job. I can't watch the footage of our wedding day enough! It's priceless to have that on film each and every time we view it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Darin J

Lars & Bekah at Baysinger Films are the most incredible videographers ever!! They were so smooth and seamless before, during, and after the ceremony, that you didn’t even notice them. But then when we got the video, it was amazing all the special moments they were able to... Read More capture. After we watched the video, it brought back all the special memories of the day. What an awesome keepsake that will be treasured forever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lori J

Our son and daughter-in-law were married a year ago this weekend and I still can’t find the words to express what an amazing job Lars & Bekah at Baysinger Films did in capturing their wedding! They were so courteous to the photographers and worked so well together as a team.... Read More When I did catch a glimpse of them, they were smiling and totally in the moment. Those moments resulted in a video that was so personal and unique to their relationship and love. After a whole year, I still get teary eyed watching the video (at least once a week). Thanks Lars and Bekah for capturing the memories to last a lifetime! P.S. A friend, who is a wedding planner, saw it and said it was the best wedding video she had ever seen!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sara B

Becca & Lars were incredible. Our wedding video perfectly captured our amazing day! We could not express our gratitude enough for producing such a beautiful video to cherish throughout the years.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Is there a 6 star option?! I HIGHLY recommend Baysinger Films! The videographers captured our wedding in such a beautiful and creative way. I loved how they made me and the guests feel so comfortable that I often forgot they were even there. They were personal, professional, and... Read More undeniably talented! If you are hesitant to hire a wedding videographer (like I initially was), I encourage you to check out Baysinger Films. It truly was one of the best investments we made! I love watching our wedding day again and again!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Eric B

Absolute best in the business. Everything was handled in a very professional and caring manner, video was delivered well ahead of time and was incredible quality. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Baysinger Films is the best! They are professional, and truly gifted in the field of videography! They capture each wedding in a way that is unique and creative, providing each couple with a wedding video that is a personal reflection of their special day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kyle O

Baysinger Films is a high quality videography team that makes you feel like your wedding is the most important wedding they've ever filmed. Matt is so awesome to talk to and work with, and everyone on the team was so easy to get along with that it felt very natural to have them... Read More around on such an important day. I'm someone who works in a high tech field and it was not only intriguing to me to see all the cutting edge equipment they used, but also reassuring that Baysinger Films is pushing to provide the highest quality and coolest looking video coverage they can. You will definitely be impressed by the coverage they can achieve and those once in a lifetime moments they will capture on film! I would recommend Baysinger Films to anyone; they're an excellent company with great people to work with and the talent to earn themselves a 5 star review.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Laura V

When my dad heard there would be two photographers and a videographer at my September wedding, he was worried it would look like the paparazzi were following us around. But nothing captured the essence of the day better than our video. My dad cried while watching the video on... Read More repeat. Matt went above and beyond - especially when the groom almost saw the dress upon arrival. This was the best vendor choice I made.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Katie C

Matt was kind, calm and professional. When we told our photographer and planner we had selected Matt as our videographer both we're extremely happy - which makes you feel good as a bride when you know all of your vendors will be getting along on your big day. We would definitely... Read More recommend working with Matt!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stephanie U

When I started researching videographers our photographer gave us a list of highly recommended videographers that she enjoys working with and Matt was one of them. I watched hours of his wedding videos and they all brought me to tears, I knew I had to have Matt capture our big... Read More day. We met him a couple of times in downtown KC at a coffee shop and got to know him, he's just as amazing in person. He is positive, friendly, calm and really wants to serve you on your big day. My parents loved working with him as well. We can't say enough amazing things about him.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

I think it's impossible to find a better videographer for your wedding outside of Matt Baysinger. He is awesome and so are his skills with a camera!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Jasper W

When my husband first talked to me about hiring a videographer for our wedding I was not sold on the idea. I did some research and asked around about who to talk to. Our photographer recommended Baysinger films. When we first met Matt we both instantly clicked with him he is the... Read More most laid back guy and so down to earth and super nice. That day in fact we told him we wanted him at our wedding. Having him as a videographer was the best decision we could have made. When it came to our big day I was worried about being aware of him filming while getting ready and that was not the case at all. His laid back attitude is exactly how he is when it comes to his work and I was completely at ease. Not only did he do an incredible job with our wedding video we gained a friend in the process. I will be recommending him to all of our friends who are getting married! I cannot imagine not having those moments that he captured and not only will our family treasure them but our future children as well.

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Melissa S

Matt Baysinger is not only extremely talented- he's so much fun to work with and makes you feel instantly at ease. My mom couldn't stop commenting about how great he was and how much she enjoyed having him at our wedding. We haven't even seen our wedding footage yet but know it... Read More will be perfect and that the right person was behind the lens, capturing the best moments. Thanks, Matt, for not only making us feel comfortable but for making the day fun and full of laughter.

Super Nice Guy, Amazing Work

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Lisa T

Matt was simply a joy to work with leading up to and on our big day. He was always so positive, smiling and just brought a sense of calm - everyone in the wedding party really enjoyed working with him, too! All this on top of the fact that his videos are amazing! Matt really... Read More took the time to ensure our video was exactly what we'd envisioned, showing us rough draft version, listening to feedback and editing it to ensure it included every little aspect we wanted. Highly recommended! :)

Baysinger Films is INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Samantha S

Words can’t truly express how thankful I am to have had Matt film our wedding. It was an amazing day, but of course it went by so fast. Having our wedding DVD to look back on is the most precious thing to me…because as the days past…the day begins to blur. But when you watch... Read More your DVD, the entire day is brought back to life! First you watch the “highlight video” (before having my wedding, I thought the highlight real was what was going to be most exciting and treasurable part). Matt did an incredible job with this. He is a true artist and perfectly captured the entire day in 7 minutes. How did he do it? I have no idea! He is amazing. The color is stunning and the sound is so clear! But after the highlight real… you get so much more in your dvd. The ENTIRE ceremony, the cake cutting, the speeches, the garter/bouquet toss, etc. These are the moments I couldn’t possibly keep memory of without these videos! Not only do we get to see how happy we were on the best day of our lives, but Matt also shows family and friends surrounding us and we get to see the joy on their faces! It is incredible! Not only is his videography spectacular, he’s also an incredible person and a joy to be in contact with before, during and after your wedding. From the moment we sat down with Matt, we felt like we had known him for a long time. He’s so friendly, warm and genuinely excited for you and your fiancé’s engagement—He is truly an upstanding and honorable guy. We loved having him at our wedding and hope to keep in contact with him for years to come. You will not regret hiring Baysinger Films!

A picture is worth a thousand words but Matt's videos are worth a thousand million

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

The Knot should allow a ten-star rating for Matt since a five-star just seems too low for this caliber of service. His attitude, quality of work, and willingness to help throughout the day were above and beyond what we expected from not only our videographer but from any of our... Read More vendors. Matt is truly passionate about capturing the biggest moments of his clients' lives, which shows in his amazing final product. From our very first phone call with him, we were put at ease and knew we were in good hands. Matt is unique. Although we were 3 hours away, he set up a time to Skype and help finalize our plan to ensure he had everything he needed to capture our big day. He has a demeanor that makes you smile and is pretty good at making you cry while watching his videos. We highly recommend Matt Baysinger.

FANTASTIC experience!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Katie C

Baysinger Films did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our wedding day. Not only is their work beautiful, but also Matt and team are exceptional people. It was important to us that we felt natural and at ease with a video team as they spend a ton of time with you the day of... Read More your wedding (maybe more than anyone else!) And, Matt was just the guy for the job--totally "behind the scenes" but there when we needed him. We also hired Baysinger to manage and film a "slow mo" booth. In lieu of a photo booth to capture the fun at our wedding, we opted to create a "slow mo" video. Baysinger Films did a wonderful job with that as well. Super fun. Overall, we're talking incredibly kind and thoughtful people who are really, really talented. Highly recommend!

A Piece of Art

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Tara G

Matt with Baysinger Films is both professional and personal. After my husband and I met with him just once, I knew he viewed his work as a piece of art. I also knew where to get the best BBQ in Kansas City! A few days before our wedding, we changed how people were going to... Read More be seated (down the side aisles, versus the center aisle). I was certain this would be an issue with setting up camera stands. When I talked to Matt, he told me the day was ours and he’d work around any situation without a problem. And he did just that! On the day of the wedding, Matt captured every detail in the most natural and beautiful way. One of my favorite parts is that the video captures the sounds of the wedding--the music, the ceremony, even the quiet moments between my husband and me. In reality, Matt created much more than a video. He created a piece of art.

The absolute best!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Madison O

Matt Baysinger is the best videographer around, and a must-book! Matt is an incredible videographer, but more importantly, an amazing person. He was so easy to work with and very accommodating; our wedding day was on his wife's birthday, and he still agreed! Matt is great at... Read More capturing perfect wedding moments without being intrusive. He is easy-going, polite and an absolute blast to work with. If you have watched any of his videos, you know that there is no one better than him! He creates a story out of the wedding day. My husband and I could not be happier the highlight video we received from Matt, in addition to all the other footage he sent us. The highlight video was the perfect mixture of happy, fun and sentimental, and it has even made strangers cry happy tears! My friends, family, husband and I all give Matt our official stamp of approval, and the highest rating possible. Matt has a one-of-a-kind gift, and I am forever thankful to him for that!

Baysinger Films is an absolute MUST hire for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Anne P

Matt is a rock star! He completely put us at ease and got along great with our photographer. The highlight video he put together was so special. It included all the special little moments through out the day, compacted it into a short video set to music. Six months after our... Read More wedding, we can still not stop watching it! It brings back wonderful memories. Matt also edited the complete ceremony, first look, first dance, cake cutting, speeches etc, and did a fabulous job! We watched the completed video the day we received it in the mail and are beyond happy that we picked Matt. There is not a better videographer in the KC area!

Unbelievable

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Abigail B

There are not enough compliments that I can give to Matt Baysinger and the wedding video he created for me and my (now) husband. During the wedding planning period Matt was one vendor that was completely relaxed. He contacted us occasionally to get a grasp on our style and... Read More relationship and met me in person to better solidify his understanding of what my husband and I wanted in a wedding video. But it was really during the wedding and time after that Matt's talents truly shined. Not only did Matt film during the wedding day preparations, he joined in on the conversations and events taking place, making everyone feel extremely comfortable. He caught every moment, never interrupting the flow but adding suggestions and comments on how to make moments last. During the reception Matt even pulled me, my husband, and some of my family members aside to show us moments he caught -- sentimental and hilarious! My husband and I SO loved Matt before and during our wedding, but we are absolutely beyond impressed by Matt when we surprised us with the video he created. It is PERFECT. It captures every single moment a couple would want to relive forever. It captures every person a couple wants to see with them on the best day of their life. It has the perfect music to create the best emotions when you watch it. Since Matt provided us with our wedding video we have watched it countless times. At first it was several times a day, then a couple of times a week, and now, even after MONTHS of having the video, my husband and I ... and our family and friends ... find ourselves watching it. Matt's wedding video has made us want to relieve our wedding day over and over a thousand times. We are beyond impressed by Matt's talents, creativity, professionalism, and friendship. We recommend Matt to any and everyone having a wedding. Sincerely, Abigail and Grant Hromas

We love Baysinger Films

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 paula m

We contracted with Matt Baysinger of Baysinger Films to videotape our daughter's wedding in August 2014. We think Matt did a fabulous job capturing our daughter and son in law's BIG day. He did an incredible job with the entire, long, HOT day, but his edited version (4... Read More minutes) was perfection!!!! We are so happy Matt was available to come to Lincoln, NE to film our daughter's wedding. If you are contemplating having a videographer, we recommend you do; even more, we would highly recommend Baysinger Films. They delivered a beautiful, memorable rendition of our daughter's wedding. We watch the video over and over and we are thrilled to have this cherished video of the BIG day by Baysinger Films!!!