Custom Invitations to Fit Your Style

Invitations are the first impression about your wedding. Shouldn't they reflect your personality? We designed our invitations to be fresh and bold, in order to create excitement about your day. We believe you shouldn't just like your design; you should "Be In Love" with it.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

6925 E. 5th Ave., Scottsdale, AZ (480) 463-4775

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Erin M

I'm commenting under my mom's account, my name is also Erin and I met Erin when I walked into her office without a confirmed appointment. She saw me, worked with me, let me go through all her books, and ultimately helped me decide on a custom invitation suite for my wedding... Read More using her paper and design services. Suffice to say, she blew me away with her customer care and commitment to my happiness with the end result. I am a particular individual, and a perfectionist, let me be clear. Erin and her team were professional, graceful and efficient; I would recommend them near and far. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Ann W

I chose Be In Love Designs after meeting with Erin. Our first meeting she stayed late for us since my work schedule is very chaotic. She took the time to be patient and explain all the different options. Choosing wedding invitations can be a daunting task, with Erin she makes... Read More it enjoyable and easy. Her expertise was so appreciated. Our wedding invitations turned out phenomenal. I had so much feedback from guests stating they were "the best invites they've ever seen," "elegant and vibrant." Erin also helped to create signage for the day of including a full welcome poster with a photo of my husband and I, she created programs, menus and helped to finalize every little detail. Without Erin we would have been lost in this process. She is a wealth of knowledge and her product is amazing. I will recommend Be In Love Designs to everyone I know and will be coming back for years to come for any parties, bridal or baby showers. You won't regret your decision to choose Be In Love Designs!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Erin was a life saver after I made the mistake of ordering wedding invitations online that did not turn out well. With very little time, she helped me design the most amazing wedding invitation set I could ever imagine! I have received so many compliments from everyone that has... Read More received or seen them, that they have never seen anything like them. They are so totally fitting for us, and set the entire feeling for the upcoming wedding. I will never order online, or go anywhere else for this type of thing. I cannot thank Erin and her crew enough for the incredible invitations and the quick turn around time!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Marlena P

We used Be In Love Designs for our invitations and reception items. The invitations were beautiful and came at a very good price for the quality. Erin gives it to you straight on what looks good and what will save you the most money. She is very responsive to emails and gets... Read More proofs and product to you in a very timely manner. We also used them for reception items which came out great as well. We are very pleased with the service given and recommend them to anyone looking to get a good product for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kate S

I loved using Be In Love designs for my wedding invitations! Erin helped me create exactly what I envisioned for our invitations - she made everything quick, easy and painless. The invitations came out perfect and everyone loved them! She even helped us get custom stamps and... Read More they were ADORABLE! We'll be using her for all the printed wedding material like menus, program, escort cards and more. Thanks to Erin and her team for bringing my wedding vision to life!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Laura C

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our invitations. When meeting with Erin we only had a rough idea of what we wanted our invitations to look like. She was able to take our jumbled thoughts and suggest designs she thought we would like. We found the perfect suite and placed a deposit that visit.... Read More She and her team makes the proofing process super easy. After giving the final approval and providing the addresses we were able to pick up the invites after just 2 weeks. I'm about to mail them out and I just know my guests are going to gush over how beautiful they are! Thanks Be In Love Designs!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Brittany A

Be in love designs was amazing company to work with. They were friendly and really helped us coordinate our ideas to develop our perfect wedding invitation! They were fun and easy to work with and we could not be happier with the results!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Alexandria S

I had a fantastic experience working with Erin and her team at Be in Love Designs. I just recently had them create my wedding invitations. I was beyond happy with the end result. I will also be using Be in Love Designs for my wedding ceremony cards, menus and escort cards. Erin... Read More and her team ensures that this experience is completely about YOU and what you want. I loved that I could completely customize my wedding invites to exactly how I invisioned. During your initial appointment, Erin has TONS of samples that you can look at to get inspired. I fell in love with one style and customized it by adding on some features and making the colors compatible with my wedding colors. Throughout the process, Erin and her team have been completely helpful and always available. Thanks for making my invites so beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Shanna M

Be in love designs did everything for our wedding (invites, save the dates, menus and programs). Everything was stunning and Erin is amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Katie C

We had a great experience working with Erin. After doing research about pricing and other options, Erin was the most reasonable and her work was beautiful. She works within your budget and produces quality products. We would recommend her services to any one!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Shelby M

Erin and Grace provided incredible service to my husband and me for our wedding! Our wedding invitations could not have been more beautiful. Erin sat down with us and took us through all of our options regarding design, and the team assembled the invitations so we could easily... Read More put the pieces together and mail them out. We ran into some difficulty with postage and invitations getting returned to us, and Erin went above and beyond to fix our dilemma, ensuring all of our guests received an invitation. Grace even met my husband out of the office to provide us with replacement invitations! I would recommend Be in Love for all paper products and services. They provide incredible customer service and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Valerie D

Loved working with Erin and her team to deliver uniquely elegant invitations and reception products that were crafted with the continuation of a rustic theme. Erin is a professional that takes your ideas and transforms them into a beautiful finished product. Look forward to... Read More working with her again for all our family needs!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Nicole H

Our invitations were absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Danielle M

Erin at Be in Love Designs was incredible! She helped to make our wedding invitations exactly everything I could have imagined and worked with us to plan and create all of our welcome bag, rehearsal dinner, and reception paper goods as well! She took an overwhelming planning... Read More experience and made it a breeze! I would go back to her in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kara S

Erin is hands down the best at what she does! Be in love designs came to me as recommendation from my matron of honor as she used Erin for her wedding. I loved every aspect of our invites to our programs and escort cards! Erin did a great job helping us decide on what we wanted... Read More from colors to font and different/unique styles!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Brianna E

Erin was great to work with. We had her design our wedding invitations, menus, and thank you cards. She was very helpful and she had beautiful designs ideas. I highly recommend her for stationary needs.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Maggie C

Be In Love Designs is an amazing company for all paper products. We ordered our save the dates, invitations, escort cards, and programs through them. Erin took all of my ideas and beautifully put it on paper. She was even able to include a painting that my sister had done into... Read More the products. Very professional and quick printing. They have TONS of samples to look at and get ideas from and their work is beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kylie W

We originally had another vendor for our invitations, who backed out on us last minute. We contacted Erin on a Monday at 10pm, and had a meeting with her on Wednesday. We had art from our first vendor, and we were able to take that with us and expand on it, and make it even... Read More better. And our invitations made it out on time, which was huge! We loved how they looked, and got so many compliments on them. They matched our theme perfectly.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Gray M

how much everything was when we priced it out, so asked our planner to recommend a local shop. She sent us to Erin at Be In Love Designs. To our surprise, our pricing ended up being about the same for what we could get online — but we had full control over how everything looked... Read More and an actual person to interface with over the design and any edits. A much better deal and situation. We met with Erin to nail down our general design and we left with a quote that was very reasonable. After a short time, we had a design proof and went through a few edits. Once we had approved our proof and sent over our address information, we had our invitations assembled and ready for pickup within a week. We were thrilled with the finished product and received many positive comments from guests on how beautiful our invites were. Without hesitation we went back to get our reception stationary in the same style and look as our invitation suite. Erin did a great job with our table signs, place cards, and other various signs we needed at our reception. Everything looked fantastic. Before you try and get your invites or reception stationary online, we highly recommend giving Be In Love Designs a shot. We were thrilled with the quality of product we received and at a very competitive price with the online shops. Having Erin to work with and personalize everything to our wishes was a major benefit. We would recommend Be In Love Designs without reservation for all of your stationary needs.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Mary S

Erin is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She made the process of choosing the right invitation simple and easy. She even designed custom stamps for our invitations. I was so happy with the wedding invitations that I used Be In Love Designs for the entire... Read More reception. My advice, use Be In Love Designs for your wedding needs. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Meghan M

I have had a wonderful experience working with Erin and Be in Love Design. I have received so many compliments about my wedding invitations that I also used Erin to help with everything I need for my reception. Erin works within your budget while creating beautiful work. Erin... Read More offered suggestions to ensure our invitations turned out exactly how I wanted. Erin is always quick to respond and incredibly easy to work with! I would recommend Erin and Be in Love Design to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Kathleen H

I can't say enough good things about Erin and Be In Love Designs. I never thought that I would be able to afford custom save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs, and signs. Her prices were better than those of online vendors and being able to see and choose the paper and... Read More colors in person was invaluable. She designed something for me that was unique and perfect for what I was looking for. She was such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Be In Love Designs to everyone who needs invitations or stationery!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Elizabeth B

Erin is so amazingly patient and works hard to create the perfect look for your wedding day from the save the dates, to the invites, hotel cards, rehearsal dinner invites, RSVP cards, escort cards, place cards, table numbers, thank you cards, and to every sign you can think of... Read More at your wedding she does it all! Everything was incredible! She made what can be a stressful process an absolute breeze! Loved everything about my experience! I will be back for any invites I need in life! Highly highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Heather L

Erin is amazing! She created the most beautiful invitations for our wedding - we received so many compliments from our invitees! She quickly identified a design that fit my exact vision and worked within our budget. Her communication is always prompt and professional, and the... Read More process for ordering was seamless. I highly recommend working with Erin -- you will fall in love with Be In Love!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Maria D

We went to Be in Love Designs for our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and thank you cards . . . And we have nothing but positive things to say about our experience! First, the appointment system that Erin uses made the entire process easy and efficient. It took us 30... Read More seconds to schedule an appointment online, and when we went to our appointment, Erin was on-time and prepared. Best of all, we got her undivided attention. During our appointment, we found Erin to be extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She carefully listened to our preferences and ideas and was able to make them possible. She also gave us a number of creative recommendations that in the end, all proved to be great suggestions. For example, she recommended certain colors and paper types based on the look that we were trying to accomplish. Our final products were absolutely stunning. Not only were they aesthetically beautiful, but also, you could see and feel the quality of the materials used. Everthing from the font to the assemblage of the layers of paper was flawless. We received a number of compliments about our stationary. Erin and her team are very talented at their craft. From beginning to end, our experience wth Erin and "Be in Love Designs" was simple and enjoyable. Most importantly, we got invitations that were better than we thought possible. We would definitely recommend this place!!!

Erin Burkhard

Erin is the owner and main designer of Be In Love Designs. Since 2007, she has successfully grown her business by showcasing her creativity in graphic design and her love for the wedding and event industry. Her studios have also provided logo creation, graphic design, and marketing services for many industry professionals, including the producers of the Bridal Fashion Debut and the Wedding MBA. She has been married to Brian since 2007, and also has two beautiful children.