Be The Star Photo Booth

Provide service to all of CT and parts of NY

Elegant and FUN for your special day!

Our booth is top to bottom professional - nothing is "homemade". We do not use a "web cam" or ink jet printer. All equipment (including the printer) is housed neatly so as not to detract from your decor. Attendant, slideshow monitor, custom graphics and unlimited prints included in each booking!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Provide service to all of CT and parts of NY (203) 522-0962
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Megan R

Be The Star was absolutely amazing from our first meeting to our wedding! They were so incredibly friendly and down to earth and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. They sent us a proof of our photo booth backgrounds and had no problem changing the... Read More colors when I asked. The night of the wedding they were full of energy and so enthusiastic. All of our guest had nothing but wonderful things to say. They have such a wide selection of fun props (much more than any other photo booth we looked at) and the open air booth made it perfect for large group pictures...you don't have to try to squeeze everyone in wondering if they'll make it in the frame because there is a camera where you can see everyone in the photo! The album of all the photos is AWESOME!! We had so much fun looking through the it!! Any event I have in the future I will be sure to use them and recommend them to all my family and friends!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Alison F

We could not have asked for a better photo booth than Be The Star! From the beginning, Denise was incredibly friendly, responsive and easy to work with. I compared several photobooth vendors, and selected Be the Star because of its competitive price, it's open booth, and the... Read More fact that they print a copy of each photo for all participants. She provided us with our contract and payment online, and we were able to pay by credit card. She was very flexible with our custom photo graphics. At the event, the Be the Star operator was very helpful. The props provided with the booth were so much fun! Lots of amazing accessories and hilarious signs. We also decided to use the photo booth book as our guest book, and we have loved looking through all the photos and seeing all the funny comments. Thank you, Denise, and Be the Star!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Maren R

I would absolutely recommend Be the Star for your photo booth needs. We used them for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! We had a beautiful gold sequin backdrop, the prop table and the memory album and it wasn't that expensive. The props were fun and the memory album... Read More is something we've looked at a ton of times already and will continue throughout our lives. The attendant was friendly and made sure that everything went perfectly smooth. Our guests loved our custom strips and how some pictures were cycling through on the screen. Overall we had a great experience and would use them again if we're ever in need of another photo booth.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kevin D

Best Photo Booth Ever! We were so happy that we choose be the star for our Photo Booth. Denise was so easy to work with. She helped up select the perfect background to our photo strips including helping us get the colors just right. Multiple guests said this was the best... Read More Photo Booth they have ever seen at a wedding. Be The Star has TONS of high quality props and we got a pile of great pictures and an awesome album. I highly recommend Be The Star for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Be The Star Photo Booth was the BEST!! The entire wedding had a blast with them - from children 14 months to grandmothers 93 years old!! I would recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Erin D

Loved Be the Star! The props were so fun and the album with all of the photo strips is an amazing keepsake!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Alessandra P

Be The Star Photo Booth was great throughout the whole process. They were extremely responsive to all of my injuries and gave us a great deal! They had tons of great props, were very friendly and the booth was huge - so lots of guests could fit in together for some great group... Read More photo's. I highly recommend them for weddings and other events.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Shana L

My husband and I were very pleased with our photo booth experience!! Denise was very accomdating to my last minute changes. Our guests raved about how much fun it was! My favorite part was definitely the album that they put together for us that we were able to take home that... Read More night!! I highly recommend Be the Star Photo Booth to anyone looking for a fun way to entertain their guests of all ages!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Wendy M

We loved our photo booth vendor!! We reached our not too long before our wedding day and we are so happy they were available!! All of our guests kept saying how much fun having them there was!! And it was so nice to have a photo album of all our guests pics at end of the night!... Read More We would highly recommend Be the Star for your wedding photo booth needs to anyone!!!!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Brendan B

Amazing service and amazing communication. Denise did an awesome job explaining everything and making sure it ran smoothly and Maurizio handled everything beautifully at the event. Would highly reccomend!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Brendan B

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Tim M

I hired Mark and Denise to DJ, provide dance lighting, kareoke and a photo booth for my triplet's sweet 16 birthday party. As a father of five, including my triplets, I need to squeeze a penny into a nickel just to make ends meet. With that said, the price of the DJ, lights... Read More and photo booth was a definite consideration when making my selection. Mark and Denise were considerably cheaper for the total package than even the lowest of the other estimates I received, so much so that I was concerned about the quality of what I would be receiving. Needless to say, I was BLOWN AWAY with the whole experience and quality of the service!!! Hands down better than any other DJ, kareoke and light show I have seen over the years and the photo booth, with countless props was an insane hit with all in attendance (to the tune of over 600 strips of photos, 3 per strip...1800+ photos!!!) Mark and Denise were great, easy peasey lemon squeezey, playing anything and everything that was requested and filling in with appropriate popular songs to keep the dance floor filled throughout the party. I think the difference with this service is made by the quality of the equipment and the prowess with which Mark and Denise operate it. Countless wireless lighting cans that filled the entire venue, flashing and changing colors along with insane quality audio and seamless music mash-ups. Do I seem excited...pleased...thrilled by this service...YES, YES and YES because they were AMAZING, dare I say the VERY BEST and for once in my life, I feel I got a truly outstanding experience for a truly amazing and reasonable price. Take advantage of these guys, they are without question, the very best thats out there and worth every single penny!!! ps...the party was slated to end at 10pm and parents began showing up to pick up their children between 9 and 9:30...the damn kids wouldn't leave...we had to literally shut the music and lights down and chase them out or they would still be dancing now!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christie O

A total hit at our wedding. Everyone from the kids to the adults loved the photo booth. Not only were they entertaining the photos were very high quality. Mark and Denise were very easy to work with from our first meeting through the wedding. Very highly recommend Be the Star.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Marc M

Mark and Denise were an absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and high quality. I have seen many other photo booths but Be the Star was head and shoulders above the rest. Picture quality was top notch and they were very entertaining as well. Guests all loved... Read More them. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 L F

THE BEST!!!! Be the Star Photo Booth helped us planned our event at the very last minute and they were a HIT with everyone. I highly recommend them and will hire them again anytime!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Rachel T

I have been to several weddings with photo booths and always knew i would have one at my own. I hired Be the Star for my wedding based off of reviews on the Knot. Let me tell you, this was the best Photo Booth i have ever encountered. the personalized layout options were super... Read More cute and not boring. the staff was friendly, and the best part was how well the photos came out. you can see everyone's faces clearly in large groups and the booth was nice and bright. i can say enough how awesome my experience was was these guys. totally recommend!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 LATRICIA P

We hired Be The Star PhotoBooth for our wedding. It was the best thing ever. Our guest had such a great time posing with the props. There was always a line of guest at the photo booth. We loved the open booth so many ppl could fit in at the same time. It was great that our... Read More guest went home with a photo strip and so did we. I would absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jessica J

Be The Star is amazing. We were lucky enough to use them for our graduating class' end of year picnic. The kids were super excited and had more energy than usual. They had an absolute blast and kept Mark on his toes the entire time. He was wonderful!!! I love that each person in... Read More the picture gets a photo strip (regardless of how many children crammed in at once!!) I HIGHLY recommend them and will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

SO MUCH FUN!!!! Every year we have an appreciation banquet for the Ambulance association I volunteer for. This year we decided to get a photo booth. It was an absolute hit!!! Denise was available the entire time to assist with all the party-goers for their time in the spot... Read More light. The props were great! The head pieces/hats were clean, and the quality of the photo strips were great! The strips were customized to our event and they were awesome! I would highly recommend this service. It was affordable and added to a great evening! Thank YOU!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Patricia N

Our guests were blown away by Be The Star Photobooth! The props were so much fun and the staff was friendly and so engaging! My favorite part is that guests can digitally download individual photos from the website after the wedding. Our guests have not stopped talking about how... Read More much fun they had with the photobooth! We even got a scrapbook with copies of all the image strips. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 silvia a

Greatest Photo Booth ever! Highly professional, creative and fun props. Denise and Mark were extremely easy to work with. Denise was quick to respond to any questions via email. I hired them for a Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party. Guests had a blast. The teenagers and adults as well... Read More loved it!! I would highly recommend them!

Such a good investment!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Wendy M

I was on the fence about getting a Photo Booth (it was overdone, too much money, etc) but decided to go for it. I am SO glad we did!! Be the Star was great because they could accommodate so many people inside the booth. AND each person who went in the booth got a photo strip... Read More afterwards, which is not something we found with any of the other booths we talked to). We got the memory book package and I am so happy we did, because the album was hilarious. I am so glad we got to see everyone get progressively sillier as the night went on, and this is something we will look back on and always smile at. I got the props package with the Photo Booth, but also got my own Harry Potter props for my guests to use as well. I half expected our props to disappear at the end of the night, but every single one was perfectly put together for us. I am so so happy we ended up booking Be the Star and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Angela S

Denise & Mark did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. All of our guests had an amazing time as did we! The Photo Booth was such a big hit, even the oldest members of our families got in there and had a blast with it. My husband and I purchased the prop package,... Read More memory book, and also had Denise do our favors using the strips. She made us custom inserts for the frames on the tables and designed beautiful strips for us. There were so many props to choose from it was defiantly worth the money. I LOVE the memory book, its like a wedding yearbook, super fun to see all of the strips and read all of the sweet & funny things our guests wrote to us. Greg & I will be using Be the Star for sure in the future for other events and parties. I highly recommend them for any event you're planning, the price was untouchable and Mark & Denise are absolutely amazing people! Thank you so much for making our wedding day a success!

we loved them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Shana L

I had Be The Star Photo Booth at my wedding a couple weeks ago and we could not be happier with their service. All night long their 2 employees were SO enthusiastic and pleasant to interact with. They print 2 photo strips, one for the guest to take home and another to put in a... Read More scrapbook that gets worked on throughout the night for the bride and groom to take home after the wedding. They also bring an abundance of props which are so much fun to pose with in the photos. We would highly recommend Be The Star Photo Booth to anybody!

2015-10-10T07:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time! Just for clarity - we print out photo strips for EVERYBODY :) Each person in the photo PLUS one for the book (not just 2).

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

Denise and Mark made our wedding day a great experience we will never forget! The photo booth was amazing and a lot of fun with great props to make some funny and great pictures that they also made a beautiful book for us with a copy of every picture our guests took! My husband... Read More and I would recommend them to everyone for they're special occasion not only because they are perfessional but also the most resonable around! Thank you, Jeff and Steph Bento

Denise Pastor

My husband, Mark and I, have been working together since the inception of our DJ company in 1996. We created Be The Star Photo Booth in 2013 in order to provide a fun and exciting option to add to weddings and parties, that would also give each guest a fabulous memory of the event to take home with them!