Proud to be chosen the knot Best of Wedding 2015!

We want to thank all the Brides that took time to write reviews about their positive experiences @ Be Unique Boutique. BUB features some of the Best American & European designers, as well an array of Brides Maids, M. of B., M. of G. Dresses & Gowns. Our inventory is always being updated.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

161 E Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY (914) 241-2410

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Maria G

When I started looking for my wedding dress,I didn't even know where to start looking. And then I remembered there was a small Bridal boutique in my town. I walked into the store and Erika, the owner, was very nice. It was my first time looking for my dress and I described to... Read More Erika what I was looking for. She pulled out a dress and asked me to try it on. I knew it was my dress as soon as I put it on. I came back a few weeks later with my family and Erika had pulled out about 5 more dresses for me try on, the dresses were gorgeous but I went back to the dress I had tried on the first time. I purchased my dress that day and all of my accessories. Erika really knows how to treat her customers. She has unique dresses that you will not find at other boutiques. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law all ended up finding their dresses at be Unique Boutique as well. I got so many compliments on my beautiful Kittychen dress, Thank you Be Unique Boutique for this amazing experience.

A dream come true!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Joanne S

I owe everything to Erica!! YOU NEED TO VISIT HER STORE!! I must have tried on over 100 dresses before I found Be Unique Boutique. Either the dresses felt cheap or the sales people made me cry because they didn't give a crap about me, or they put me on a time limit. I was... Read More literally about to give up when my uncle told me to check out this store in Mt. Kisco. Let me tell you.... The minute I walked in I was in love. Her store is small, yet very classy. Erica is amazing to work with, and her selection of dresses are every girls DREAM COME TRUE!! She focuses on you and only you, unlike the huge stores that book too many appointments at once. Im 25 years old and my husband is 30, we are at the age of going to weddings pretty much every weekend. I can tell you that I have seen the same dress or same style of dress several times. Well, I Really did not want that, and when I saw Erica's selection of dresses, I knew I wouldn't have a problem standing out on my wedding day. She works directly with the designers, and really helps you in terms of what looks good on you and what accessories will match your personality. I bought a Kitty Chen dress called Rosabella and it is a dress that i have never seen before. I know I made quite an entrance with my dress. My guests could not stop talking about it and my husband could not keep his hands and eyes off of me. Her shop caters to all shapes and sizes and budgets; and I guarantee she and her AMAZING Seamstress will make you feel like an absolute princess!! Do not go through the stress like I did and just straight to Be Unique Boutique first. You will not regret it!

A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Allison N

I was so nervous to try on wedding dresses - I am very self-conscious and because of my height and weight, I don't fit into sample sizes. I went to Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco because my photographer had suggested it, and I trusted her. Well, I had the most wonderful... Read More experience! Erika, the store owner, is so easy to work with and she is honest with you and spends as much time with you as possible. Right away, she found out the style I was looking for and told me what was going to be best for my body. She even ripped one of her samples along the seam so that I could get a better idea of what it would look like in my size and I could get it on more comfortably. I ended up picking the 5th dress I tried on, and felt so satisfied with the quality (the dresses are all European and you won't find them in other stores!) and the service that I didn't even want to go anywhere else. She doesn't have a very large selection, but since it's a specialized boutique that's something you have to know about going into it. We did all alterations there for my dress, my mother's dress (also a stunning piece that was totally unique and special), and bought all our accessories and jewelry at BUB. The seamstress was very attentive and Erika oversaw every fitting and was very particular in making sure it was a perfect fit. She was so gracious to my family, I ended up tearing up a few times because she was just giving us such a special experience. My dress was incredible, fit like a glove and even though it was heavy, it stayed together like a champ and I got tons of compliments, aside from it being a beautiful dress to photograph. I felt like the beautiful person I never knew I could be, and it was all because of the attentiveness of Erika and the special time we had at BUB! I would recommend this shop to any and every bride who wants to have a non-cookie cutter wedding dress, and have a wonderful experience picking out their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Trish F

Erika is amazing. She was able to take my vision of my dream dress and find me the perfect one. She was professional and the alterations were flawless. My husband was speechless when he first saw me.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Tamara S

This little bridal shop is great! I wanted a very simple dress and Erika helped us find the perfect one. I went to 3 different bridal stores after BUB and came back to buy the second dress I tried there. When it came time for the alterations Florence was the best! She put me at... Read More ease during the fittings and made the dress fit perfectly! I would recommend this boutique to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Laura B

I couldn't imagine a better experience than the one I had this year with Erika & Florence! At my first appointment Erika selected dresses that fit my budget, body type & style and I chose the 5th one I tried on! She also styled it w/ a matching veil and a beautiful, sparkly... Read More unique belt. The fitting schedule was seamless and I always felt I was in good hands. The dresses in her store look like a million bucks compared to other ones I had seen & the quality is outstanding. Florence made my dress fit like a glove and the bustle was very easy to attach. She even hides safety pins in the dress in case of emergency! But I didn't need a thing, I wore the dress for the entire reception (and I danced my butt off) & after party and never wanted to take it off. Thank you, Be Unique Boutique, for an outstanding job. I looked like a movie star!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Melissa G

I got the absolute most beautiful dress from this boutique. Florence did an amazing job with the alterations - I ended up needing three of them. The only downfall is that the boutique is very popular and Erika is the only saleswoman. Half of my time at the boutique was great and... Read More I had a wonderful experience. The other half, the boutique was overbooked, which isn't a good experience during a bridal fitting . Then two weeks before the wedding when I was supposed to pick up my dress after my final fitting - it wasn't ready because they were so backed up with alterations and dresses. I picked up my dress a week before, but it fit like a glove and was beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lauren L

Erika is the best! So professional and helpful. She has stunning dresses to choose from and a lot of them. I searched for a while in NYC for my dress until I found erika. Her professional experience and confidence is what helped me to all find my dress! Her seamstress Florence... Read More is absolutely amazing as well. Thanks to her my dress fits like a glove! Florence was happy to do 3 rounds of alterations since I lost a few pounds. I also ripped my veil two weeks before the wedding and Erika was sweet enough to give me her floor sample of the same veil! I love be unique boutique!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Angela K

Could not be happier with the service Erika provided. From day one, before I even purchased my dress, I felt like a bride. Erika took my appointment via email, greeted me at the door and walked me through picking out the perfect dress for me. I felt cared for and extremely... Read More confident in my choice. I chose a dress that day. My first appointment and the first dress I picked out, was the one I chose! From there Florence, the seamstress, and Erika helped me with 4 different fittings. Each time I felt the dress was fine and each time they found other ways to perfect the dress. Every bride stresses over her big day, but I did not have to think twice about my wedding dress thanks to these wonderful women!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Annalisa R

Great customer service! I was reccomended by a family member to make an appointment at Be Unique. I booked an appointment then logged on to see which deisngers they carried in store so I knew what to expect. I saw they carried Martina Liana gowns; one of the ONLY local shops in... Read More NY that does! I found a few Martina Liana dresses that I loved on the internet and emailed the shop owner asking if she had the 2 specific dresses in store. She said yes and I was very excited for my appointment. When I came in the day of the appointment, I saw the 2 dresses I had requested hanging up by the fitting room! Can you say personalized service or what! The dresses were my exact size and it just felt like it was meant to be! Erika offered a personal one on one experience and I did not feel rushed at all. She knew what I wanted by just a few quick details that I told her. I ended up buying one of the dresses I first emailed her about a few weeks earlier. Erika is very professional and knows what she is talking about! She helped me find a great veil too that I wasn't at first sure about the style, but her professional advice ended up being the best in the end. I can't wait to pick up my dress in November! Just a couple of notes to brides who want to shop here: don't bring a big group! Its a smaller set up and there are only 3 or 4 chairs for your guests to sit in. I liked this set up a lot better than an overwhelming large salon.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Melisssa F

Erika and Florence are AMAZING!!! I had no clue what kind of dress I wanted and Erika found the perfect one for me. Florence is so talented and made my dress fit just how I wanted. I would highly recommend using them for your special day.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Melissa S

This boutique has beautiful dresses you won't find anywhere else and the staff is amazing! I would highly recommend browsing their selection of dresses and accessories for anyone's special day.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Sabina D

Because my budget was lower she really couldn't help me much. She seemed not so interested and didn't let help me get into the dresses, just let me tell her when I was ready to be zipped up and clipped. most dresses were way more extravagent than I was looking for so there... Read More wasn't much in my price range here.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kerriann S

I got my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and my mom got her MOB dress from Be Unique Boutique. Erika was a pleasure to work with as was the seamstress Florence. Beautiful dresses, great value, and everyone was so nice and friendly. highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ashley W

My experience with Be Unique Boutique was completely amazing! From the moment me and my family walked in to her store until the time I picked up my dress for the wedding, everything was smooth and fantastic. This was the first dress store we visited and we didn't have to look... Read More further! She has a wide arrangement of amazing quality, gorgeous and unique gowns! Finding your perfect dress should not be hard or stressful and this was exactly the case with Erika. My experience was fun, easy, memorable, heartfelt, warming and full of unforgettable moments and emotions. Each fitting went perfect. She measured me so well that the dress showed up perfect! No alterations! Her seamstress is fantastic and color codes your bustle! The dress was ahead of schedule (and mine was shipped from another country)! The price was right! Erika was always available and kept in contact with me through the entire process! My dress was a HIT! Even better, it was so much fun to wear! Lightweight, classy, easy to move and dance in.... Perfect quality across the board! Most importantly, Erika made me feel special and beautiful! I was the center of her attention every time we had an appointment. Honestly, I'm not sure what else a bride could ask for when looking for the perfect gown. Visiting Erika is a must! A HUGE thank you from me and my family! Xoxoxoxoxox!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Danielle V

She has a very small, limited selection of dresses. She wasn't able to put me in the style of dress I really wanted to see myself in. Also, our appointment felt very rushed. 20 minutes into our appointment, a group of girls came in for their bridesmaid fitting and she abruptly... Read More ended my appointment.

2016-12-11T12:15:28 Response from the vendor

I am sorry that we couldn't find a dress that was perfect for you! We are Boutique style store, there is a big difference between large bridal Salons and Boutique style stores. We carry over 100 bridal gowns in our store and try to represent... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jen F

Be Unique Boutique is the place to get your wedding dress. They have a beautiful selection at every price point and ERIKA the owner was amazing. She schedules one on one appointments and gives you her undivided attention. She doesn't rush you and is honest - what more can you... Read More ask for. It was the first and last place I went wedding dress shopping. I picked a gorgeous form fitting dress with mesh and jeweled details at the neck and her and her team made sure it fit flawlessly. Thank you for helping make this process easy & fun. This dress made me feel like a princess all day long.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

One of the most important decisions a bride will make for her wedding day is her dress. It is the piece that makes her feel just like a princess. I can't rave enough about the owner Erika and the service she provided and the line of dresses that she carries. From the moment I... Read More stepped into her bridal shop she made me feel as though I was her only client, which by the way is the way every bride wants to feel. Her seamstress was phenomenal as well and I can honestly say that choosing Be Unique Boutique was one of the best decisions I made. Erika helped me to feel just like the princess I wanted to be on my wedding day and everybody raved about the dress. If you are looking for that special dress, I can't stress enough that you will not go wrong by using Be Unique Boutique.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Casey S

When I got engaged, my mom knew exactly where she'd wanted to go. Our first store was Be Unique Boutique and after trying on 3 dresses, I'd found my perfect match. Erika is amazing - incredibly talented to the point of intuition. I saw her handle more fragile brides with grace... Read More and aplomb. Her choices were always spot-on. Florence's work on the alterations was superb. I would and will recommend this place to all my friends. If you're looking for efficiency and quality - Be Unique Boutique is where you want to go!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer C

Erika and Florence were a pleasure to work with! My dress was ordered promptly and fit me perfectly! My mom and bridesmaids also purchased their dresses from Be Unique. They came on time and they re-created my mom's dress into exactly what she wanted. I would highly recommend Be... Read More Unique Boutique to any bride who wants to get her dress from a reliable and well-organized place with a beautiful selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Jamie L

Working with Erica at B Unique Boutique was the highlights of my wedding planning process. From my first appointment, to my final fitting, the experience was top notch. Erica is a true professional in every sense of the word and has a keen eye for what truly looks magnificent... Read More on each individual women. The tailoring is impeccable and my final look is "wedding magazine worthy". And above all, Erica is a nice and enjoyable person to work with. I will miss spending time with her! Please take the time to stop in and see how she help make your wedding planning process effortless and magical!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amanda G

Great experience! I was the only one there for a fitting which made it very personal. Erika knew exactly what I was looking for and made it a great experience! She has been very helpful!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Leanne F

Erika and Florence were absolutely wonderful! This was the first place I went dress shopping and fell in love with the 4th dress I tried on. Erika made me feel super special and beautiful and I looked forward to returning each time for my fittings! Florence did an EXCEPTIONAL... Read More job on the alterations, even fixing a piece of the lace that was not laying just the way my mom and I wanted. She also saved my extra lace to use for my bouquet. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the services at Be Unique Boutique! Thank you so much Erika and Florence!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Meghan L

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique! From the minute you step in the door it is an intimate experience with Erika and Florence. They make a great team! They are honest and extremely knowledgeable about everything "Wedding." Be Unique is a one stop shop for a wedding dress,... Read More belt, veil and hair piece. It was an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Joanna D

I had the best experience shopping and purchasing my wedding dress at Be Unique Boutique. I bought my gown a little over a year before my wedding. Erika is so kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. After briefly discussing what I had in mind, Erika brought out several... Read More beautiful gowns, and I fell in love with the very first gown I tried on, and I knew that was the dress. Erika carries such beautiful, special and unique gowns, and it was as if she instantly knew which dresses would be perfect for me. I never felt any pressure whatsoever to make a decision, and the whole shopping experience was very pleasant and enjoyable. I had several fittings, and the seamstress, Florence, was such a pleasure to work with. Both Florence and Erika made sure my dress fit absolutely perfect before I took it home before my wedding. My dress was one of my favorite things about my wedding, and I received so so many compliments on it. Thank you Erika for making my wedding dress shopping experience so enjoyable and memorable, I cannot say enough good things about Be Unique Boutique!