Beach Bridal Beauty

Serving Orange County & Surrounding Areas

The premier choice for all your styling needs!

Beach Bridal Beauty is an on-location bridal hair and makeup company, serving all of Southern California. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup and are skilled in all the most popular bridal hairstyles. Our stylists are true professionals, with the highest level of talent and creativity!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

PO Box 7805, Laguna Niguel, CA Serving Orange County & Surrounding Areas (888) 661-8981

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz S

I was so impressed with everyone and everything from Beach Bridal Beauty! From my trial, to communication, to the final wedding day product - it was all amazing! My bridesmaids were drop-dead gorgeous and we were able to keep their looks individual, but still cohesive. Genna, my... Read More stylist didn't leave until my look was perfect which said a lot about her quality of work and personal ethics. I can't wait to see all of our photos because I know everyone looked amazing.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Vivian H

Natalie was very responsive from the start when I had inquired more about details to the week of my wedding! She answered all my questions and concerns and provided photos. Sarah was the hair and makeup artist that did my trial and day of. She is THE sweetest person and VERY... Read More talented. She made me feel comfortable throughout the entire session. On the day of, I asked her for some tweaks in the makeup color and wanted to add some last minute flowers to my hair and she was VERY accommodating. Sarah and her team arrived on time on the day of and was super prompt. They had provided a detailed scheduled weeks in advance to let me know when each bridesmaids hair and makeup would start and end. Everyone on the team was so sweet and talented and listened to my girls' requests on their hair and makeup details. I would definitely recommend Beach Bridal Beauty for everything! I only wish that I could have done my engagement hair and makeup through them, but it was so last minute, they were already booked! Thank you Natalie, Sarah, and the team for making one of the most stressful things stress-free on my special day!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie J

Natalie and her team were absolutely amazing! From the wedding hair and make up preview to the wedding day she did such an incredible job. She was so nice enough to come really early in the morning the day of my wedding day preview just so I could use it for my engagement... Read More photos. She knew exactly what I wanted from the photos I showed her, keeping it natural but still enough to show beautifully in pictures. She was so easy to work with since I don't live in the Orange County area and I had a destination wedding I had absolutely no complications. It didn't even feel like I was communicating from a distance. She responded to all of my emails very quickly and once the wedding day came around everyone's hair and make up turned out amazing! The girls showed her what they wanted and I think it turned out pretty exact! My hair and make up lasted literally all day! From all the crying and sweating from the dance floor it held the entire day. Once I got back to the hotel room when the wedding was over, when I looked into the mirror I looked like I just had my hair and make up done! I didn't want to take it off :) I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty and Natalie and her team to anyone getting married or even just engagement photos done. I don't think I could have had a better experience and I'm so happy with choosing Natalie and her team. Thank you so much for making my day just a little more perfect! I hope to work with you guys again in the future! <3 Mrs. Katie Hunt

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Carly S

Natalie and her team are amazing! Super professional and flexible! Magali was my makeup artist and she was wonderful! All my bridesmaids want to book her for their future weddings. Great company all around! :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Sarah B

I booked my hair and makeup appointment super last minute and Natalie was so helpful with getting everything set up quickly. She was super nice and I loved how she sent over a questionnaire so they could get a better idea for how I wanted to look for my wedding. Christina did my... Read More hair and makeup and I couldn't have been happier! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Brittany C

Love! So accommodating to all of my personal requests and did a great job helping us all keep to schedule on the day of. Loved the final product!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 paige a

My wedding was a destination wedding (I'm from Texas) so I did not have time to do a preview for hair or make-up so I was very nervous about wedding day and was fearful something may go wrong. NOPE. Natalie was perfect. Really listened to me about the look I was going for, made... Read More it come to life, and made sure I felt beautiful at the end (I did). Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Lauren H

I hired Natalie and her team for my wedding day in April and couldn't have been happier! She is responsive via email and on the day of she and her team showed up on time, ready to go! They stuck to the schedule and made everyone look beautiful. She's super friendly which makes... Read More telling her exactly what you like, or don't like, comfortable. She did hair and make-up for 14 people and everyone was happy. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Megan H

HIGHLY recommend the BBB team! From my very first email Natalie was extremely kind and very responsive. I had Kim for my trial which I doubled up and did the same day as our engagement shoot. For a minor additional cost Kim was able to come to my house in LA for a super early... Read More morning start - I so appreciate how flexible she was - and I loved everything she did. For the wedding, Kim and Sydney both came out to Temecula and were able to fly threw the schedule including 4 bridesmaids, two moms and myself and have time for touch ups right before photos. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup from both Kim and Sydney. They all held up well throughout the 10 hour day. Thank you BBB team! You guys are the best.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jasmin J

Originally my makeup and hair was fantastic at the trial (an extra $200), but when it came to my wedding day I was really disappointed...it looked nothing like my trial AND whoever did my bridesmaids hair was really rude. She kept making rude looks and scoff noises any time... Read More anyone would talk (she didn't know I was watching). My foundation started coming off after about two hours and looked horrible by the time I saw myself in the mirrior by the third hour. One of my bridesmaids had bright pink lips with dark purple eye makeup which did not look well put together at all, but thankfully my aunt helped out. I paid about $1400 to get my bridesmaids and my makeup and hair done and what they delivered for that price was extremely disappointing.

2017-03-15T21:42:49 Response from the vendor

Hello there! I am sincerely sorry that you weren't 100% satisfied with your experience working with us. We pride ourselves on always giving the highest level of customer service, so we take it very seriously when a client feels like their experience wasn't wonderful. As... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Taylor C

Natalie was so great to work with! She was very accommodating and very sweet to work with. Our hair and makeup was beautiful the day of our wedding. I would definitely recommend her and her team.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Teedha P

Natalie and her team did an amazing job on my wedding day. All the girls were so nice and professional. I initially was hesitant to book due to price, but trust me they are worth every penny. They did a lovely job on making sure all of my bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG were looking... Read More beautiful and happy with their final looks. They were able to accommodate different skin tones and enhance everyone's natural beauty. Natalie is also extremely patient and was okay with all the last minute add ons. I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to any SoCal bride.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Taylor F

Make-up and hair may seem like a luxury that any budget bride may not want to spend, but I highly suggest having it done professionally. Especially if you are to choose Beach Bridal Beauty. The owner was very responsive and friendly. My stylist, Kim was prompt, friendly and... Read More willing to do exactly what I asked for. I could not have been more happy with how everything turned out. My make-up stayed perfect all night and my hair was PERFECT from start to finish. All of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair and make-up as well! They are also very flexible as they come to your location for the trial!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Amber H

Natalie and her team are amazing! I enjoyed thoroughly working with her and her other makeup artists. They not only did an amazing job on everyone's makeup but were super flexible about everything. Everyone including my bridesmaids, mom, aunt, grandma, mother-in-law, were all... Read More very pleased with how their makeup turned out. I'm also very critical about my own makeup as I would say that I'm pretty good at doing my own and I was super impressed at how well they did mine. If you are in Orange County, CA I would totally recommend you use them! Natalie was always on time as well for everything and great at communicating with me through the whole wedding process. There really was not a single problem regarding our makeup for the big day. I highly highly recommend these ladies and their services. If you are a bride and want quality service, that also comes to you, then you need to book Natalie and her team for wedding, you will not be disappointed! You can go check out how my makeup looked after Natalie and I had my makeup trial, on my blog too! www.ambernicolefashion.com

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Gloria V

Natalie and her team do an amazing job. They were very flexible with me and they knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and I were impressed with how well they worked with their long thick hair. The communication with beach bridal is amazing. I never had a problem... Read More communicating any changes that came up or if I had a question that needed to be answered, it would get answered right away. I would definitely recommend Beach bridal to any soon to be bride.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Nina H

Loved them! I used them for hair. My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair! We had abi and she was great. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lindsay B

I booked Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty for my wedding last month, and she was PHENOMENAL. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup, but Natalie managed to create a natural look that was still stunning. She was on time, super professional, and responsive to all my questions and... Read More concerns. I would definitely recommend her to future brides!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Beach Bridal Beauty was AMAZING! Natalie is AMAZING! She takes pride in her job and she is extremely talented. They are quick in response time. They are extremely prompt for their appointments. They make you look stunning and flawless which every bride wants! And the makeup... Read More lasts ALL NIGHT LONG even in lots of sweat! They are all very talented and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! They make everything SO easy. Extremely happy with the results I got.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jennifer K

Natalie and Jen did my wedding hair and make-up, and also all of my bridesmaids hair and make-up. They did an absolute fantastic job! It was the first wedding that we had all been a part of, where we all loved our hair and make-up! They did exactly what we asked for, and were... Read More professional and pleasant to work with. They made everyone look gorgeous, without being super overdone! I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Beach Bridal Beauty was amazing, fun and did impeccable work!! Natalie did my hair and make-up for my wedding and I have never felt so beautiful before!! My hair was just what I wanted and my make-up was stunning! It is obvious she loves what she does! I highly recommend... Read More them, because they are ideal and Natalie strives to make your day perfect! I wish I could have her do my hair and make-up everyday, she is amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Paige T

Beach Bridal Beauty was absolutely amazing! When I began wedding planning, I knew they were the only hair and makeup artists I wanted for my wedding day. Natalie was so professional, quick to respond to emails, and made the whole process so easy. When we scheduled my hair and... Read More makeup preview, Natalie was so sweet and drove an hour away to come to see me. I had no clue how to describe what it was that I wanted, and Natalie was able to take the few pictures I showed her and turn it into exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. On my wedding day, Natalie, Sarah and Jen traveled to Palos Verdes for our hair and makeup. I had 13 bridesmaids and BBB found a way to effortlessly make us all look and feel so beautiful, all have individualized and unique looks and have so much fun getting ready! We had such a fun time chatting with them and they made my wedding morning a dream! I would highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for the best of the best for their hair and makeup! Mrs. Paige Van Norman!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tanya J

I had Abigail as my stylist and I was SUPER happy with her. I did the review session so that I felt comfortable with what my hair and makeup would look like the day of. She was very attentive to detail and made sure she understood what I liked and what the look was that I was... Read More going for. I did the airbrush for the wedding day and I loved it. I felt so pretty and not "over done". Very natural. Abigail was very friendly and professional. She seemed like we had been friends forever and the day of I felt very relaxed and comfortable with her. She even hooked up her music and played it while I was getting ready. Very happy with my results of my hair and makeup. I would suggest her for sure!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Words cannot describe how Natalie and her team made me feel on my wedding day! She is a natural with makeup and hair, she listened to every need I had and made it happen. I have no doubt that every bride would be happy with her services. Thank you again Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My experience with Beach Bridal Beauty was amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mike E

I loved working with Sarah and Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty. Natalie was so responsive with quotes, contracting and scheduling, and Sarah was amazing with all our makeup on the wedding day!! I never felt so beautiful. It was so nice that she traveled to my house with all... Read More the tools and makeup. I loved the individual false eyelashes and the airbrush makeup. Sarah did the makeup of 3 bridesmaids, a MOB and the bride and was amazing!