Beach Bridal Beauty

Serving Orange County & Surrounding Areas

The premier choice for all your styling needs!

Beach Bridal Beauty is an on-location bridal hair and makeup company, serving all of Southern California. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup and are skilled in all the most popular bridal hairstyles. Our stylists are true professionals, with the highest level of talent and creativity!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

PO Box 7805, Laguna Niguel, CA Serving Orange County & Surrounding Areas (888) 661-8981

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz S

I was so impressed with everyone and everything from Beach Bridal Beauty! From my trial, to communication, to the final wedding day product - it was all amazing! My bridesmaids were drop-dead gorgeous and we were able to keep their looks individual, but still cohesive. Genna, my... Read More stylist didn't leave until my look was perfect which said a lot about her quality of work and personal ethics. I can't wait to see all of our photos because I know everyone looked amazing.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Vivian H

Natalie was very responsive from the start when I had inquired more about details to the week of my wedding! She answered all my questions and concerns and provided photos. Sarah was the hair and makeup artist that did my trial and day of. She is THE sweetest person and VERY... Read More talented. She made me feel comfortable throughout the entire session. On the day of, I asked her for some tweaks in the makeup color and wanted to add some last minute flowers to my hair and she was VERY accommodating. Sarah and her team arrived on time on the day of and was super prompt. They had provided a detailed scheduled weeks in advance to let me know when each bridesmaids hair and makeup would start and end. Everyone on the team was so sweet and talented and listened to my girls' requests on their hair and makeup details. I would definitely recommend Beach Bridal Beauty for everything! I only wish that I could have done my engagement hair and makeup through them, but it was so last minute, they were already booked! Thank you Natalie, Sarah, and the team for making one of the most stressful things stress-free on my special day!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie J

Natalie and her team were absolutely amazing! From the wedding hair and make up preview to the wedding day she did such an incredible job. She was so nice enough to come really early in the morning the day of my wedding day preview just so I could use it for my engagement... Read More photos. She knew exactly what I wanted from the photos I showed her, keeping it natural but still enough to show beautifully in pictures. She was so easy to work with since I don't live in the Orange County area and I had a destination wedding I had absolutely no complications. It didn't even feel like I was communicating from a distance. She responded to all of my emails very quickly and once the wedding day came around everyone's hair and make up turned out amazing! The girls showed her what they wanted and I think it turned out pretty exact! My hair and make up lasted literally all day! From all the crying and sweating from the dance floor it held the entire day. Once I got back to the hotel room when the wedding was over, when I looked into the mirror I looked like I just had my hair and make up done! I didn't want to take it off :) I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty and Natalie and her team to anyone getting married or even just engagement photos done. I don't think I could have had a better experience and I'm so happy with choosing Natalie and her team. Thank you so much for making my day just a little more perfect! I hope to work with you guys again in the future! <3 Mrs. Katie Hunt

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Amber H

Natalie and her team are amazing! I enjoyed thoroughly working with her and her other makeup artists. They not only did an amazing job on everyone's makeup but were super flexible about everything. Everyone including my bridesmaids, mom, aunt, grandma, mother-in-law, were all... Read More very pleased with how their makeup turned out. I'm also very critical about my own makeup as I would say that I'm pretty good at doing my own and I was super impressed at how well they did mine. If you are in Orange County, CA I would totally recommend you use them! Natalie was always on time as well for everything and great at communicating with me through the whole wedding process. There really was not a single problem regarding our makeup for the big day. I highly highly recommend these ladies and their services. If you are a bride and want quality service, that also comes to you, then you need to book Natalie and her team for wedding, you will not be disappointed! You can go check out how my makeup looked after Natalie and I had my makeup trial, on my blog too! www.ambernicolefashion.com

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Gloria V

Natalie and her team do an amazing job. They were very flexible with me and they knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and I were impressed with how well they worked with their long thick hair. The communication with beach bridal is amazing. I never had a problem... Read More communicating any changes that came up or if I had a question that needed to be answered, it would get answered right away. I would definitely recommend Beach bridal to any soon to be bride.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Nina H

Loved them! I used them for hair. My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair! We had abi and she was great. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lindsay B

I booked Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty for my wedding last month, and she was PHENOMENAL. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup, but Natalie managed to create a natural look that was still stunning. She was on time, super professional, and responsive to all my questions and... Read More concerns. I would definitely recommend her to future brides!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Beach Bridal Beauty was AMAZING! Natalie is AMAZING! She takes pride in her job and she is extremely talented. They are quick in response time. They are extremely prompt for their appointments. They make you look stunning and flawless which every bride wants! And the makeup... Read More lasts ALL NIGHT LONG even in lots of sweat! They are all very talented and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! They make everything SO easy. Extremely happy with the results I got.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jennifer K

Natalie and Jen did my wedding hair and make-up, and also all of my bridesmaids hair and make-up. They did an absolute fantastic job! It was the first wedding that we had all been a part of, where we all loved our hair and make-up! They did exactly what we asked for, and were... Read More professional and pleasant to work with. They made everyone look gorgeous, without being super overdone! I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Beach Bridal Beauty was amazing, fun and did impeccable work!! Natalie did my hair and make-up for my wedding and I have never felt so beautiful before!! My hair was just what I wanted and my make-up was stunning! It is obvious she loves what she does! I highly recommend... Read More them, because they are ideal and Natalie strives to make your day perfect! I wish I could have her do my hair and make-up everyday, she is amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Paige T

Beach Bridal Beauty was absolutely amazing! When I began wedding planning, I knew they were the only hair and makeup artists I wanted for my wedding day. Natalie was so professional, quick to respond to emails, and made the whole process so easy. When we scheduled my hair and... Read More makeup preview, Natalie was so sweet and drove an hour away to come to see me. I had no clue how to describe what it was that I wanted, and Natalie was able to take the few pictures I showed her and turn it into exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. On my wedding day, Natalie, Sarah and Jen traveled to Palos Verdes for our hair and makeup. I had 13 bridesmaids and BBB found a way to effortlessly make us all look and feel so beautiful, all have individualized and unique looks and have so much fun getting ready! We had such a fun time chatting with them and they made my wedding morning a dream! I would highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for the best of the best for their hair and makeup! Mrs. Paige Van Norman!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tanya J

I had Abigail as my stylist and I was SUPER happy with her. I did the review session so that I felt comfortable with what my hair and makeup would look like the day of. She was very attentive to detail and made sure she understood what I liked and what the look was that I was... Read More going for. I did the airbrush for the wedding day and I loved it. I felt so pretty and not "over done". Very natural. Abigail was very friendly and professional. She seemed like we had been friends forever and the day of I felt very relaxed and comfortable with her. She even hooked up her music and played it while I was getting ready. Very happy with my results of my hair and makeup. I would suggest her for sure!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Words cannot describe how Natalie and her team made me feel on my wedding day! She is a natural with makeup and hair, she listened to every need I had and made it happen. I have no doubt that every bride would be happy with her services. Thank you again Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My experience with Beach Bridal Beauty was amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mike E

I loved working with Sarah and Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty. Natalie was so responsive with quotes, contracting and scheduling, and Sarah was amazing with all our makeup on the wedding day!! I never felt so beautiful. It was so nice that she traveled to my house with all... Read More the tools and makeup. I loved the individual false eyelashes and the airbrush makeup. Sarah did the makeup of 3 bridesmaids, a MOB and the bride and was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Heather W

I feel like the luckiest Bride that I had Natalie and her team there to help beautify me on my wedding day. I had a unique wedding experience being that I am also a wedding planner and deal with tons of vendors every year....that being said I couldn't have imagined more capable... Read More hands to be in on my wedding day. Natalie is so sweet and responsive- from the very beginning I knew that she was the best fit for my day. I had a great trial with her a month out and really felt confident. The morning of the wedding, Natalie and her girls arrived on time and with more that enough "gear" to make over our group of girls. Each of my bridesmaids felt as though they got a great amount time and attention placed on them, yet we were never behind schedule. They were friendly and fun to have in the room with us and really did a great job matching and recreating styles based on the photos they were shown. I was blown away with how outstandingly beautiful each one of my best friends looked, but they still looked like themselves which I was thrilled about. Hands down- without a DOUBT, I would chose Natalie and Beach Bridal Beauty again. I send all of my clients her way as well. They are very professional with top of the line products and incredible service. I can't say enough how happy I was with the whole day- but starting off feeling beautiful and confident makes the rest of the day that much more enjoyable. Thank you Natalie for making my day perfect and turning me into a beautiful bride!!! I can't wait to continue working with you in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Cayla J

Beach Bridal Beauty was absolutely fantastic! Jackie was my stylist and she did my hair and makeup for our engagement photos, as well as our wedding. The full crew also did makeup and hair for my bridesmaids, flower girl, mom, and mother-in-law. They were fantastic and did a... Read More beautiful job on everyone and made each one unique. They were able to replicate what the girls asked for, but make them even better. Jackie was fantastic! She did my hair and makeup perfectly for both occasions. I have never felt that beautiful in my life!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 E. K

Natalie did an AMAZING job with the hair and makeup for our wedding. I had her come all the way out to Palm Springs to do hair and makeup for myself, a few of my bridesmaids, and my mother. She was punctual, professional, and did an absolutely flawless job with the hair and... Read More makeup services. I ended up completely changing my wedding day "look" the day of and LOVED it. My bridesmaids and mom all loved theirs as well. I highly recommend using Beach Bridal Beauty for your wedding day hair and makeup services. They are the best!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Sara A

Natalie was quick to respond to my questions. Sarah was AMAZING! She really worked with me at my trial to achieve the look I wanted. My hair was beautiful and my make up looked red-carpet worthy! Thanks Beach Bridal Beauty!

Great Makeup from Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Working with Natalie and Kim of Beach Bridal Beauty was so great! They are professional and sweet. Natalie was so efficient and followed through on all that she said she would. Kim provided the makeup for me, my sister and mom for my brother's wedding. We looked and felt so... Read More pretty! Kim was so easy to work with, any changes or additions we wanted done to our makeup, she did with enthusiasm! Thanks so much ladies!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 sara h

Natalie knew exactly what look I was going for and hit it out of the park. I loved every bit of it.

LOVE!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Madison S

I love Beach Beauty Bridal! They did such an amazing job! Natalie came to me for my trial run. I loved it then! I do recommend to do the trial run, just so you can have her tweak little things about your hair/makeup style, which I did. It's your wedding day, you want it to be... Read More perfect. And Natalie made me feel very comfortable voicing any opinions I had. Very professional, on time & pleased every single one of the girls they did in my wedding party. That is not easy to do, girls are picky! I had 6 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor & they did my moms & my now mother in law. Everyone was in love with their hair & makeup up. All of our makeup stayed perfectly. We even woke up in the morning & it still looked perfect. I didn't even want to wash my face. Our hair was amazing as well! I had a Newport Beach wedding. My hair is usually a big fluff ball next to the ocean air, but it was perfect all night. I wish I could have Natalie & her girls get us ready for everything!

Thank you Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jill S

For my wedding I worked with Kim from Beach Bridal Beauty and I was SO happy with the results!! She did my hair and makeup and everything was absolutely perfect. I had a few pictures of ideas for my hair and she nailed it. Kim was also extremely patient, kind and easy to work... Read More with. My makeup was exactly what I had in my mind and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Kim and Natalie (the owner) were both really quick to get back to me about scheduling and questions which I really appreciated. Overall I give Beach Bridal Beauty (and Kim) an A+ and would highly recommend them!

All love for Sarah, Natalie and BBB

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Annemarie P

When Sarah came for my trial, I felt so at ease. Not only did she listen to what I wanted for my hair and makeup, but she was so fun to be around! It was like we had known each other forever! I was so happy with my trial that I booked right away. When the wedding got closer,... Read More there was some confusion as to how many services we need. Natalie was very flexible. She not only handled it but was able to add an additional artist the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. So easy to work with. The day of the wedding went so well too. The artists arrived on time and all of the girls looked beautiful. My MIL had second thoughts about her hair and they switched it up without a problem. I was so happy with my hair and makeup...Sarah made me feel so beautiful. It lasted through the day and the pictures I have seen so far look great! Sarah also was sensitive and helpful when my nerves kicked in! She stuck around while I got dressed to help with my veil. Above and beyond. Thank you Sarah and Natalie for helping make our day so fun and so special.

Talented Artists!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Daisy G

First off, I'd like to say that the entire Beach Bridal Beauty team did an absolutely amazing job on ALL 9 of us. When I first booked my trial, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted the day of the wedding. When the day of the trial came, I still had no clue, so I printed out as... Read More many pictures as I could of what I thought I wanted. Needless to say, Jacky was more than patient with me throughout the entire process. She made great suggestions, adjusted my hair and makeup to how I wanted it each and every time I changed my mind and was so sweet and made the time fly by! When the day of my wedding came, of course indecisive me changed my mind AGAIN. Jacky was accommodating and did a FANTASTIC job on my hair and makeup. It looked flawless and I received great compliments all throughout the day. Natalie was extremely responsive and easily adjusted times and revised dates as I needed. My hat goes off to the entire BBB team, thank you for your amazing work. Needless to say I'm one very happy bride.

Start a Conversation!