Beach Bridal Beauty

Serving all of Southern California

The premier choice for all your styling needs!

Beach Bridal Beauty is an on-location bridal hair and makeup company, serving all of Southern California. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup and are skilled in all the most popular bridal hairstyles. Our stylists are true professionals, with the highest level of talent and creativity!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Serving all of Southern California (888) 661-8981

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Megan H

HIGHLY recommend the BBB team! From my very first email Natalie was extremely kind and very responsive. I had Kim for my trial which I doubled up and did the same day as our engagement shoot. For a minor additional cost Kim was able to come to my house in LA for a super early... Read More morning start - I so appreciate how flexible she was - and I loved everything she did. For the wedding, Kim and Sydney both came out to Temecula and were able to fly threw the schedule including 4 bridesmaids, two moms and myself and have time for touch ups right before photos. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup from both Kim and Sydney. They all held up well throughout the 10 hour day. Thank you BBB team! You guys are the best.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Randall W

I LOVED my experience with Natalie and her team! The girls were all so nice and so much fun, my bridal party was so happy with them and had fun with them too. From the beginning, Natalie was very responsive and professional, BBB was such a relief from all the stressful wedding... Read More planning! We loved our hair and makeup looks and the girls listened to us so well :-).

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Sarah B

I booked my hair and makeup appointment super last minute and Natalie was so helpful with getting everything set up quickly. She was super nice and I loved how she sent over a questionnaire so they could get a better idea for how I wanted to look for my wedding. Christina did my... Read More hair and makeup and I couldn't have been happier! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Courtney S

LOVE BEACH BRIDAL BEAUTY!!! Wedding planning is beyond stressful and to find a vendor that helps make your day just a little less crazy is like finding a needle in a haystack. I went back and forth over which makeup and hair company to use. I mean how do you know? You have to... Read More look at the photos of your day and like them!!! So this decision, I felt, was extremely important. I haven't been married before and picking someone to do anything for you is like taking a stab in the dark. I have to say, using Beach Beauty Bridal was one of THE BEST decisions I made for our wedding. Natalie the owner was always responsive and very helpful. I had a very small wedding so there were only two of us getting hair and makeup done but I felt important and well taken care of, even with being a small booking for them. Kimberly did our makeup and hair and felt like a friend throughout the trial and the actual wedding day. Our photographer thought she was part of the wedding because she was so easy to work with and friendly. My makeup and hair was beyond my expectations and my maid of honor had the same experience. We both received raves throughout the wedding night and the photos came back beautifully. I would use them for every special event or photo opportunity I had going forward. I was blown away with Beach Beauty Bridal and would highly recommend them. They are worth EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kendra S

Natalie did an amazing job and was so easy to work with! She was always on time for our appointments and very quick responding to my online inquiry when I first discovered her company. She worked around my busy school schedule to help make my preview appointment and even though... Read More we had a tiny rambunctious puppy she was so professional and super sweet. On the day of the wedding she arrived right on time (6 am might I add!) for our early wedding and worked wonders on me and my maid of honor. LOVE HER and would recommend her to anyone looking for your hair and makeup to come to you and help ease your stress on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ginger L

I reached out to Natalie at the beginning of this year to look into setting up a makeup and hair preview for my wedding on 09/09/2017. Because I booked by a certain date in January (can't remember the exact date), I received a discount on the services I needed for my wedding!... Read More Natalie was great in responding back to emails when I had any questions about how this whole process worked. I had Sydney for my hair and makeup trail in June 2017 for my wedding on 09/09/2017. After going shopping for wedding shoes after my trail, my hair started to fall out shortly after. Sydney did a great job at my trail I just wish I spoke up and asked her to try different hair styles, so don’t be shy! Luckily, Sydney was also booked for my wedding. I didn’t run into any problems until a day before my wedding. Luckily Sydney text messaged me to confirm the final details for my big day (time to arrive and end by and how many stylists). This is when I found out there had been either some miscommunication or lack of communication between the stylist (Sydney) and the owner (Natalie). Sydney and I were able to work out the kinks (2 stylists to arrive at 7 and end at 10AM, not 1 stylist to arrive at 7 and end at 10:30AM). Now comes the day of my wedding and another issue arises. Sydney shows up with another stylist on time to begin the big day but was not aware how many girls were getting what done (3 make up, 5 hair styles). Once I tell Sydney who is getting what done, she shows slight concern they may not be able to finish on time and that I would owe more money. I had to pull up my contract and go over these details with Sydney (she also was texting Natalie at the same time) to make sure everything was squared away. It was confirmed that I did not owe a penny more (I almost paid $1,000 just for hair and makeup for the day of my wedding, not including the trail cost) and the stylists were able to get us done on time. Sydney did my hair and make-up while her teammate (I can't remember her name) did the other girls hair only. They both did an amazing job and we were all extremely happy with the way we turned out! Overall, Sydney did an amazing job and I am very happy with her communication and with the way we all turned out. Sydney listened to my hair needs and my hair stayed throughout the entire day and my makeup was perfect!! They both did an amazing job and we were all extremely happy with the way we turned out! I would recommend this company for your hair and makeup needs; however, I am disappointed that I had to deal with what I had to deal with especially because I paid so much money. No bride should have to deal with miscommunication 1 day prior to her wedding, I would expect the company to be more professional. My piece of advice would be to confirm crucial details with the owner and the stylist at least 1 week prior to your wedding date

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kristen A

Beach Bridal beauty and the entire team is amazing! I worked with Natalie through the booking process and had Emily Wright as my stylist for my trial/engagement shoot as well as my wedding. She is the sweetest thing I've ever met and did an amazing job on my my bridal party. I... Read More highly recommend using beach bridal beauty for hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Carly S

Natalie and her team are amazing! Super professional and flexible! Magali was my makeup artist and she was wonderful! All my bridesmaids want to book her for their future weddings. Great company all around! :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Brittany C

Love! So accommodating to all of my personal requests and did a great job helping us all keep to schedule on the day of. Loved the final product!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 paige a

My wedding was a destination wedding (I'm from Texas) so I did not have time to do a preview for hair or make-up so I was very nervous about wedding day and was fearful something may go wrong. NOPE. Natalie was perfect. Really listened to me about the look I was going for, made... Read More it come to life, and made sure I felt beautiful at the end (I did). Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Lauren H

I hired Natalie and her team for my wedding day in April and couldn't have been happier! She is responsive via email and on the day of she and her team showed up on time, ready to go! They stuck to the schedule and made everyone look beautiful. She's super friendly which makes... Read More telling her exactly what you like, or don't like, comfortable. She did hair and make-up for 14 people and everyone was happy. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jasmin J

Originally my makeup and hair was fantastic at the trial (an extra $200), but when it came to my wedding day I was really disappointed...it looked nothing like my trial AND whoever did my bridesmaids hair was really rude. She kept making rude looks and scoff noises any time... Read More anyone would talk (she didn't know I was watching). My foundation started coming off after about two hours and looked horrible by the time I saw myself in the mirrior by the third hour. One of my bridesmaids had bright pink lips with dark purple eye makeup which did not look well put together at all, but thankfully my aunt helped out. I paid about $1400 to get my bridesmaids and my makeup and hair done and what they delivered for that price was extremely disappointing.

2017-03-15T21:42:49 Response from the vendor

Hello there! I am sincerely sorry that you weren't 100% satisfied with your experience working with us. We pride ourselves on always giving the highest level of customer service, so we take it very seriously when a client feels like their experience wasn't wonderful. As... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Taylor C

Natalie was so great to work with! She was very accommodating and very sweet to work with. Our hair and makeup was beautiful the day of our wedding. I would definitely recommend her and her team.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Teedha P

Natalie and her team did an amazing job on my wedding day. All the girls were so nice and professional. I initially was hesitant to book due to price, but trust me they are worth every penny. They did a lovely job on making sure all of my bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG were looking... Read More beautiful and happy with their final looks. They were able to accommodate different skin tones and enhance everyone's natural beauty. Natalie is also extremely patient and was okay with all the last minute add ons. I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to any SoCal bride.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Taylor F

Make-up and hair may seem like a luxury that any budget bride may not want to spend, but I highly suggest having it done professionally. Especially if you are to choose Beach Bridal Beauty. The owner was very responsive and friendly. My stylist, Kim was prompt, friendly and... Read More willing to do exactly what I asked for. I could not have been more happy with how everything turned out. My make-up stayed perfect all night and my hair was PERFECT from start to finish. All of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair and make-up as well! They are also very flexible as they come to your location for the trial!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Amber H

Natalie and her team are amazing! I enjoyed thoroughly working with her and her other makeup artists. They not only did an amazing job on everyone's makeup but were super flexible about everything. Everyone including my bridesmaids, mom, aunt, grandma, mother-in-law, were all... Read More very pleased with how their makeup turned out. I'm also very critical about my own makeup as I would say that I'm pretty good at doing my own and I was super impressed at how well they did mine. If you are in Orange County, CA I would totally recommend you use them! Natalie was always on time as well for everything and great at communicating with me through the whole wedding process. There really was not a single problem regarding our makeup for the big day. I highly highly recommend these ladies and their services. If you are a bride and want quality service, that also comes to you, then you need to book Natalie and her team for wedding, you will not be disappointed! You can go check out how my makeup looked after Natalie and I had my makeup trial, on my blog too! www.ambernicolefashion.com

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Gloria V

Natalie and her team do an amazing job. They were very flexible with me and they knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and I were impressed with how well they worked with their long thick hair. The communication with beach bridal is amazing. I never had a problem... Read More communicating any changes that came up or if I had a question that needed to be answered, it would get answered right away. I would definitely recommend Beach bridal to any soon to be bride.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Nina H

Loved them! I used them for hair. My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair! We had abi and she was great. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lindsay B

I booked Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty for my wedding last month, and she was PHENOMENAL. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup, but Natalie managed to create a natural look that was still stunning. She was on time, super professional, and responsive to all my questions and... Read More concerns. I would definitely recommend her to future brides!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Beach Bridal Beauty was AMAZING! Natalie is AMAZING! She takes pride in her job and she is extremely talented. They are quick in response time. They are extremely prompt for their appointments. They make you look stunning and flawless which every bride wants! And the makeup... Read More lasts ALL NIGHT LONG even in lots of sweat! They are all very talented and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! They make everything SO easy. Extremely happy with the results I got.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jennifer K

Natalie and Jen did my wedding hair and make-up, and also all of my bridesmaids hair and make-up. They did an absolute fantastic job! It was the first wedding that we had all been a part of, where we all loved our hair and make-up! They did exactly what we asked for, and were... Read More professional and pleasant to work with. They made everyone look gorgeous, without being super overdone! I would recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Beach Bridal Beauty was amazing, fun and did impeccable work!! Natalie did my hair and make-up for my wedding and I have never felt so beautiful before!! My hair was just what I wanted and my make-up was stunning! It is obvious she loves what she does! I highly recommend... Read More them, because they are ideal and Natalie strives to make your day perfect! I wish I could have her do my hair and make-up everyday, she is amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Paige T

Beach Bridal Beauty was absolutely amazing! When I began wedding planning, I knew they were the only hair and makeup artists I wanted for my wedding day. Natalie was so professional, quick to respond to emails, and made the whole process so easy. When we scheduled my hair and... Read More makeup preview, Natalie was so sweet and drove an hour away to come to see me. I had no clue how to describe what it was that I wanted, and Natalie was able to take the few pictures I showed her and turn it into exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. On my wedding day, Natalie, Sarah and Jen traveled to Palos Verdes for our hair and makeup. I had 13 bridesmaids and BBB found a way to effortlessly make us all look and feel so beautiful, all have individualized and unique looks and have so much fun getting ready! We had such a fun time chatting with them and they made my wedding morning a dream! I would highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for the best of the best for their hair and makeup! Mrs. Paige Van Norman!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz S

I was so impressed with everyone and everything from Beach Bridal Beauty! From my trial, to communication, to the final wedding day product - it was all amazing! My bridesmaids were drop-dead gorgeous and we were able to keep their looks individual, but still cohesive. Genna, my... Read More stylist didn't leave until my look was perfect which said a lot about her quality of work and personal ethics. I can't wait to see all of our photos because I know everyone looked amazing.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tanya J

I had Abigail as my stylist and I was SUPER happy with her. I did the review session so that I felt comfortable with what my hair and makeup would look like the day of. She was very attentive to detail and made sure she understood what I liked and what the look was that I was... Read More going for. I did the airbrush for the wedding day and I loved it. I felt so pretty and not "over done". Very natural. Abigail was very friendly and professional. She seemed like we had been friends forever and the day of I felt very relaxed and comfortable with her. She even hooked up her music and played it while I was getting ready. Very happy with my results of my hair and makeup. I would suggest her for sure!!!!