Beach Bridal Beauty

Laguna Niguel, CA

The premier choice for all your styling needs!

Beach Bridal Beauty is an on-location bridal hair and makeup company, serving all of Southern California. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup and are skilled in all the most popular bridal hairstyles. Our stylists are true professionals, with the highest level of talent and creativity!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

PO Box 7805, Laguna Niguel, CA

Talented Artists!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Daisy G

First off, I'd like to say that the entire Beach Bridal Beauty team did an absolutely amazing job on ALL 9 of us. When I first booked my trial, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted the day of the wedding. When the day of the trial came, I still had no clue, so I printed out as... Read More many pictures as I could of what I thought I wanted. Needless to say, Jacky was more than patient with me throughout the entire process. She made great suggestions, adjusted my hair and makeup to how I wanted it each and every time I changed my mind and was so sweet and made the time fly by! When the day of my wedding came, of course indecisive me changed my mind AGAIN. Jacky was accommodating and did a FANTASTIC job on my hair and makeup. It looked flawless and I received great compliments all throughout the day. Natalie was extremely responsive and easily adjusted times and revised dates as I needed. My hat goes off to the entire BBB team, thank you for your amazing work. Needless to say I'm one very happy bride.

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Madison S

I love Beach Beauty Bridal! They did such an amazing job! Natalie came to me for my trial run. I loved it then! I do recommend to do the trial run, just so you can have her tweak little things about your hair/makeup style, which I did. It's your wedding day, you want it to be... Read More perfect. And Natalie made me feel very comfortable voicing any opinions I had. Very professional, on time & pleased every single one of the girls they did in my wedding party. That is not easy to do, girls are picky! I had 6 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor & they did my moms & my now mother in law. Everyone was in love with their hair & makeup up. All of our makeup stayed perfectly. We even woke up in the morning & it still looked perfect. I didn't even want to wash my face. Our hair was amazing as well! I had a Newport Beach wedding. My hair is usually a big fluff ball next to the ocean air, but it was perfect all night. I wish I could have Natalie & her girls get us ready for everything!

Outstanding service for my big day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Lisa K

I contacted Natalie at Beach Bridal Beauty a few weeks before my wedding, and she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. I was nervous being an out-of-town bride in California (I'm from Colorado and my hair hates humidity!), but she assured me she could get me... Read More picture perfect -- and boy did she deliver! Her stylist, Sarah, arrived at my hotel a few hours before my service armed with every tool of the trade. She was fun, relaxed, professional and flexible. She listened to what I wanted, asked for my input, and made me, in the words of my new husband, "more beautiful than he'd ever seen me." My hair and makeup were flawless, and I couldn't have asked for better service or a better experience. I wish there was some way I could have Sarah come and do my hair and makeup every day. I would totally recommend Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Words cannot describe how Natalie and her team made me feel on my wedding day! She is a natural with makeup and hair, she listened to every need I had and made it happen. I have no doubt that every bride would be happy with her services. Thank you again Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My experience with Beach Bridal Beauty was amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mike E

I loved working with Sarah and Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty. Natalie was so responsive with quotes, contracting and scheduling, and Sarah was amazing with all our makeup on the wedding day!! I never felt so beautiful. It was so nice that she traveled to my house with all... Read More the tools and makeup. I loved the individual false eyelashes and the airbrush makeup. Sarah did the makeup of 3 bridesmaids, a MOB and the bride and was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Heather W

I feel like the luckiest Bride that I had Natalie and her team there to help beautify me on my wedding day. I had a unique wedding experience being that I am also a wedding planner and deal with tons of vendors every year....that being said I couldn't have imagined more capable... Read More hands to be in on my wedding day. Natalie is so sweet and responsive- from the very beginning I knew that she was the best fit for my day. I had a great trial with her a month out and really felt confident. The morning of the wedding, Natalie and her girls arrived on time and with more that enough "gear" to make over our group of girls. Each of my bridesmaids felt as though they got a great amount time and attention placed on them, yet we were never behind schedule. They were friendly and fun to have in the room with us and really did a great job matching and recreating styles based on the photos they were shown. I was blown away with how outstandingly beautiful each one of my best friends looked, but they still looked like themselves which I was thrilled about. Hands down- without a DOUBT, I would chose Natalie and Beach Bridal Beauty again. I send all of my clients her way as well. They are very professional with top of the line products and incredible service. I can't say enough how happy I was with the whole day- but starting off feeling beautiful and confident makes the rest of the day that much more enjoyable. Thank you Natalie for making my day perfect and turning me into a beautiful bride!!! I can't wait to continue working with you in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Cayla J

Beach Bridal Beauty was absolutely fantastic! Jackie was my stylist and she did my hair and makeup for our engagement photos, as well as our wedding. The full crew also did makeup and hair for my bridesmaids, flower girl, mom, and mother-in-law. They were fantastic and did a... Read More beautiful job on everyone and made each one unique. They were able to replicate what the girls asked for, but make them even better. Jackie was fantastic! She did my hair and makeup perfectly for both occasions. I have never felt that beautiful in my life!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 E. K

Natalie did an AMAZING job with the hair and makeup for our wedding. I had her come all the way out to Palm Springs to do hair and makeup for myself, a few of my bridesmaids, and my mother. She was punctual, professional, and did an absolutely flawless job with the hair and... Read More makeup services. I ended up completely changing my wedding day "look" the day of and LOVED it. My bridesmaids and mom all loved theirs as well. I highly recommend using Beach Bridal Beauty for your wedding day hair and makeup services. They are the best!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Sara A

Natalie was quick to respond to my questions. Sarah was AMAZING! She really worked with me at my trial to achieve the look I wanted. My hair was beautiful and my make up looked red-carpet worthy! Thanks Beach Bridal Beauty!

Great Makeup from Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Working with Natalie and Kim of Beach Bridal Beauty was so great! They are professional and sweet. Natalie was so efficient and followed through on all that she said she would. Kim provided the makeup for me, my sister and mom for my brother's wedding. We looked and felt so... Read More pretty! Kim was so easy to work with, any changes or additions we wanted done to our makeup, she did with enthusiasm! Thanks so much ladies!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 sara h

Natalie knew exactly what look I was going for and hit it out of the park. I loved every bit of it.

Thank you Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jill S

For my wedding I worked with Kim from Beach Bridal Beauty and I was SO happy with the results!! She did my hair and makeup and everything was absolutely perfect. I had a few pictures of ideas for my hair and she nailed it. Kim was also extremely patient, kind and easy to work... Read More with. My makeup was exactly what I had in my mind and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Kim and Natalie (the owner) were both really quick to get back to me about scheduling and questions which I really appreciated. Overall I give Beach Bridal Beauty (and Kim) an A+ and would highly recommend them!

All love for Sarah, Natalie and BBB

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Annemarie P

When Sarah came for my trial, I felt so at ease. Not only did she listen to what I wanted for my hair and makeup, but she was so fun to be around! It was like we had known each other forever! I was so happy with my trial that I booked right away. When the wedding got closer,... Read More there was some confusion as to how many services we need. Natalie was very flexible. She not only handled it but was able to add an additional artist the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. So easy to work with. The day of the wedding went so well too. The artists arrived on time and all of the girls looked beautiful. My MIL had second thoughts about her hair and they switched it up without a problem. I was so happy with my hair and makeup...Sarah made me feel so beautiful. It lasted through the day and the pictures I have seen so far look great! Sarah also was sensitive and helpful when my nerves kicked in! She stuck around while I got dressed to help with my veil. Above and beyond. Thank you Sarah and Natalie for helping make our day so fun and so special.

Love Natalie and Jackie!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Whitney C

Natalie and Jackie are awesome to work with! Natalie gives top notch customer service! I really enjoyed Jackie's company and she did an amazing job on my hair and make up. I do not wear make up everyday and my husband doesn't like make up so Jackie kept my make up light and... Read More beautiful. I'm so glad she listened to what I wanted and I still looked like ME on my wedding day which I think is the most important thing. My husband now realizes he does like make up, but only when it's done right and Jackie does it right! The individual lashes were so natural looking and my hair stayed put all night through the dancing. I was worried it would give me a HEADACHE, but I didn't even think about it. Thank you Jackie! Additional thanks to Jackie's assistant who helped with hair and make up. Both of you were very sweet and calm which we definitely needed on that hectic morning. Our moms turned out gorgeous and all my bridesmaids are still getting compliments! xoxo, Whitney Lamar now Carrillo! Wedding: 07/12/2014

Great, Professional Team

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Karin N

Sarah from Beach Bridal Beauty did a great job. She was very friendly and a true professional. I made some changes during my preview and she was happy to follow my feedback and worked with me to make sure I was 100% happy. On the big day, she remembered everything and I looked... Read More even better than I did on my preview.

Love Beach Bridal Beauty!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Laura R

I contacted Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty for my wedding day. She was extremely helpful and professional. She answered all my questions and explained the differences and options with airbrush makeup and natural false lashes. She set me up with one of her stylists, Sarah, who... Read More did my trial and day of wedding hair and makeup. I was extremely pleased with the results. I felt so beautiful! Sarah was a gem. She was so sweet, professional, and a joy to have on my wedding day. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty. Thank you!

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Jessica M

Natalie did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was flawless! I first met her earlier this year when she did my trial and instantly booked her - she killed it. I did a completely different style the day of my wedding than I had done for the trial and was at ease because she... Read More is so professional. I got so many compliments both time as did my bridal party. She was a little more pricey than I originally wanted to pay but SO worth it if you want to have beautiful photos. I would use her again for any special events and highly recommend to anyone in the SoCal area.

Amazing hair and make-up artist!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Amber C

I have nothing but rave reviews for Natalie of Beach Bridal Beauty! Natalie is an amazing make-up artist and is incredibly easy to work with. On my trial – I could not believe how flawless I looked and I loved everything she did. On the day of my wedding, Natalie and her... Read More staff were professional, and everyone loved their hair and make-up styles. I loved my hair and make-up for the wedding and could not have been more pleased. I highly recommend Natalie and Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for hair and make-up services!

Amazing Job :)

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Kate Z

I was a very picky bride when it came to makeup. After having a trial with another vendor that turned out to be very inexperienced and unprofessional, I searched for a vendor that had both. I was very impressed with the professionalism of their website and reviews so I contacted... Read More Beach Bridal Beauty. Natalie contacted me and she was MORE than willing to answer any questions that I had (in a very timely manner) and very flexible as well. We scheduled a trial run and she traveled to me to do both hair and make up. She did an awesome job during my trial and made sure everything was up to par. She was super personable and I feel as though she really cared to make me look my best on my wedding day. I booked her without second thought. I had a large bridal party and the day of the wedding we had around 7 hair styles and 6 makeups, which worried me a little. She showed up on time at our hotel with her hair and makeup team in tow. They made sure that everyone was finished ON TIME (which was a HUGE relief to me) and everyone looked gorgeous. I had some small last minute changes to what I wanted and she had no problem with it at all. They did everyone from me, my bridesmaids, and our moms, who all looked amazing. My makeup stayed all night (with the exception of lip gloss) and I didn't need the touch up kit she provided (extra points for that). I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to look the best on their wedding day…. good luck!

Beauty and Perfection from BBB

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 marga k

Natalie is just an amazing make up artist. Hair and Make up were extremely important to me because I want to love how I look on my wedding day and every time I look at my pictures afterwards. I wanted a natural look that would last the day and night. I really don't like heavy... Read More make up that makes me look like... not me.. At the preview, Natalie addressed all my concerns and worked with my requests. I had to ask to change the hairstyle for the wedding day and also to ensure my eye make up is not running at the end of the day. She addressed both concerns and my hair and make up was perfect on my wedding day. She also brought another artist, Sarah, on the wedding day. Sarah did the make up for my MOH and bridesmaid. They both love their hair and make up. I love looking at our wedding pictures :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Kiley W

I had an AMAZING experience with Natalie. I was surprised by how fast she responded to my emails, she was very professional. Hair and makeup was the last thing I needed to book and I was getting nervous as it was getting down to the wire. Natalie made it quick and painless to... Read More book a trial, she even came to my house. I loved the results and knew she would be perfect for my wedding. I got so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful it looked. I even had clip in, curled, extensions and they stayed secured to my head all night. I have only had my makeup done a few times by other people and this was by far my favorite. Thank you Natalie for making my special day so beautiful!!!

Love Beach Bridal Beauty!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013

Natalie and her team were great. Not only was she was on time and professional, but she was also a pleasure to get ready with and had me and all my bridesmaids looking great. During the trial she really listened to what I wanted and didn't mind all of my very picky little... Read More tweaks to make everything exactly as I'd imagined. I'd recommend Natlie to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 nicole m

BBB is wonderful! Natalie did my hair and make-up for my wedding and it was perfect! I have recommended BBB to friends and they too have loved BBB! I can't say enough good things about Natalie and the team at BBB. BBB is THE hair and make-up vendor!

Natile is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Jennifer W

My hair and makeup turned out perfect! Exactly what I envisioned, a glamorous me, but not overdone. My bridesmaids all loved their hair as well! The best part...Natalie and her teammate came to my apartment so no driving around, or sitting at a salon waiting on each other! My... Read More girls and I were able to sit back, sip on mimosas and eat lunch together while we took turns in the hair and makeup chairs! What a time saver and special time for us before the wedding! My makeup lasted all night, and I never had to touch it up. I also loved the individual lashes Natalie applied, making my lashes look full and long without looking fake! Natalie arrived promptly for both the preview and day of the wedding as well. I highly recommend Natalie for both hair and makeup. Awesome!