Beans BBQ and Catering

Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Ynez Valley, Ventura,

Cuisine

American

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Ynez Valley, Ventura, (805) 294-3209

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

There's nothing better than huge portions of honest home southern barbecue and that's exactly what beans bbq brought to the table for my best friends wedding. Her serving staff was joyous and friendly, complimenting everyone who walked through the buffet line. Their food had... Read More deliciously massive portions and the taste was purely incredible! I want that bbq sauce in a bottle! Overall wonderful experience. 10/10 would use again!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

BBQ at a wedding?! Pretty much what I said, but this company blew my mind. I was a little scared at first but Kristi (the owner) completely put my mind at ease when her and her team delivered the best Bbq this side of the Mississippi. Not only was it the best BBQ I have ever had... Read More But They came in looking amazing and set up a beautiful presentation. The meat was tender and the mac salad was absolutely to die for. I highly recommend Beans to everyone who thinks they want BBQ but is skeptical. My guests are still thanking me for the amazing food. All I have to say is thank you so much for making my beautiful day complete.

Perfectly executed!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

My wife and I were searching for delicious, down home BBQ for our wedding. Amongst the crazy planning and event coordination, we discovered Beans bbq. Everything we could have wanted! Kristi and her staff were beyond professional, tended to every need and delivered hands down... Read More one of the best meals I had ever had! The price point was perfect and the food was prepared and catered onsite. The difference I felt with beans bbq was the quality of product and the time and love kristi and her staff put into their product. If I had to do it all again, I would definately relive this sultry experience. Very well done and utterly delicious! 5 stars easily!

Amazing Food Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

This little known secret blew us away! The food was amazing and Kristi and her staff were so wonderful, helpful to the last detail and went above and beyond. Our little wedding was quick and the details were flying around very last minute. I made a phone call after hearing from... Read More a friend that these people could cook, was that ever an understatement. Within 10 days we had coordinated a menu and a price and the service that we never thought we could get in such a short amount of time. The BBQ ribs were out of control, the sauce was nothing like I had ever had, the tri tip was so tender and juicy and the blueberry muffins, BEST EVER! I highly recommend Beans BBQ and we will be using them again!