Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

5561 Jerry Litell Way, Sacramento, CA (916) 213-7293

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Shelly Y

My husband and I booked Beat Fleet DJs for our wedding this summer and they did not disappoint! We were at a friend's wedding the year prior and loved their work, so we had to get their contact information. Chris was the MC that we requested in the beginning, but we ended up... Read More having Alex as our MC and we loved him! Jorge was the contact person for the beginning stages of communication, then Alex took over and helped us the rest of the way. The finishing touches we had in our package included: Ceremony Sound System, DMX Uplighting, and Customized Monogram. We had to pick ceremony sound because our ceremony was at a different location in the venue than the reception. I highly suggest DMX uplighting because it lit up our venue beautifully. They can also change the colors of the lighting throughout the night if you want! The customized monogram looked lovely, however not all of the date was able to fit perfectly in the space that was available to them, so it really depends on your venue and what you want the monogram to display. We had a wedding party dance during the grand entrance where I mixed my own songs together, and they were able to play the exact version that I emailed them. The lighting to our outdoor venue was superb and I loved how they lit up our dance floor at night. Shean was our DJ and he went above and beyond to send us video footage he recorded of the dance party after my videographer had already left for the night. Overall, VERY impressed with Beat Fleet DJs and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for talented DJs and MCs. THANK YOU BEAT FLEET DJs!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Felicia C

Love these guys! They were extremely professional but so down to earth too. They provided our monogram and uplighting as well which was awesome. They made the balloon sound and look perfect. They were also able to cater to both our English and Spanish speaking guests which was... Read More exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Emily H

My husband and I wouldn't have picked anyone else to DJ our wedding. Chris was so funny and interactive with our guests and he made sure everyone had a great time. We weren't the most traditional couple but they made sure to accommodate to everyone and make them feel comfortable... Read More with still throwing in our Bay Area music. They kept the flow of the timeline running smoothly. The lighting was amazing!!! A definite MUST! We had so much fun and we are still receiving comments about how our wedding was the wedding of the year! Beat fleet DJs played a huge part in making that possible for us. We are so very appreciative! If we could give more stars we would! #twoheartsonecontreras

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Rayna G

We had a Halloween wedding. Beat Fleet DJ's were amazing to work with from the very beginning to the very end. Everyone was professional and friendly. They even dressed up in Halloween costumes!! They were very thorough with their questions. Chris was amazing. Miranda did a... Read More phenomenal job as MC. Guests are still talking about how amazing the music and lighting just put everything together in a great way. Couldn't have done it all without these amazing DJ's!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Brenda B

Chris and Danny were amazing. All our guest are still commenting on what an amazing job they did. They listened to all of our requests and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend them to any one for any kind of event. Truly memorable, and those uplighting were amazing, truly... Read More added a special touch to our venue. Thank you again for the amazing job. -Thomas and Brenda Quezada (married 9.3.16)

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Michelle C

He made our wedding so fun and entertaining!! We had some many compliments through out the night about how it had been the most fun wedding they been to and Chris from Beat Fleets was to thank for it!! He was very accommodating. The day before I was even made some last minute... Read More music changes and he was happy to make the changes. He has great positive energy and knows how to read the crowd and keep the celebration flowing and enjoyable for all.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Michelle M

Jorge and Chris were amazing! They really took the time to listen to what we wanted to include in our music selection to create the right environment. At the wedding everyone had a blast and said they loved our music! Things went smoothly and they kept us right on time. We... Read More couldn't be happier with the way things worked out! They were great to work with and we would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Kristin H

What a party! Chris made our wedding so unique and fun! He had many surprises throughout the night and I've been getting so many compliments on our amazing mc. I'm so thankful we chose them!! He was very professional and kind. I'm so happy we chose beat fleet for our wedding!

Fantastic, Great to work with and kept the party going

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 John H

Group was fantastic, and great to work with. They did a great job at the ceremony sight and an even better job at the reception and after party. They kept the party going, mixed it up and did a great job MC'ing. Would highly recommend!

Beat Fleet DJ's - a must have

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Angelica F

Beat Fleet was our first vendor selection for me and my fiance's wedding. They were wonderful and our best investment. All our guests loved them. They are energetic, engaging, and know how to read the crowd. I wanted to dance the whole night! I'd hire them again in a heart... Read More beat.

BEST DJ'S EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

Jorge and Chris are the best of the best DJ's you can acquire services from for you event. The were very patient, professional, and the most organized DJ's I have ever seen. My husband and I checked out a few Sacramento DJ's for our wedding and Beat Fleet DJ's hands down was our... Read More best option. They went above and beyond their expectations by helping us with our itinerary and helped us choose appropriate songs throughout the reception. Our night went perfectly and we continue to get asked by our family and friends where we found our awesome DJ's. They really set a good vibe in the room and took a lot of our suggestions into consideration. They never let us down when we recommended certain songs to randomly play. You can choose if you want them to play games with the crowd or just announcements throughout the night. We absolutely love their great judgment and read the crowd perfectly which never left the dance floor empty. If we had a choice we would choose them again for our wedding. We highly recommend Beat Fleet DJ's (Jorge and Chris) to assist you with your wedding day. Thank you guys!!!! Ricci and Heather Walker May 2, 2014

Beat Fleet

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Jennifer D

Beat Fleets DJs George and Chris were amazing!! They were the DJ and MC. They also did the up lighting for the reception and played music during the ceremony. They really made the night into an unforgettable party!