~Creativity is a Mindset~

At Beau Ridge Photography, we think of ourselves as visual storytellers, that turn your memories into art. We truly value being invited into some of the most intimate settings, like your wedding day. While we take the responsibility of telling your story very seriously, you’ll find our attitude to be very relaxed and lots of fun. Our hope is to not only capture the beauty of your day, but to create lifelong relationships and help you document every momentous occasion. Our promise to you, our client, is that photography is our passion, not our job. We specialize in both natural and artificial or “off camera” lighting. No matter the time of day/year, weather, venue lighting, etc., we ensure that your pictures will turn out amazing and helps us to make your experience 100% unique to you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

453 White Horse Pike, Absecon , NJ Tri-state area (609) 800-1002

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lisa L

I don't even know where to begin with Beau, Alyson, and their insanely talented team! Beau helped us customize our package based on our budget and made it so manageable for us! The level of expertise they brought to the table is beyond a five star review. They are the premiere... Read More company to hire and here are a few reason why. From booking with them to even 2 months after the wedding they made the experience so easy on us. The last thing you need is any more stress while planning and they helped alleviate so much of the pressure and took a huge weight off my shoulders. My husband (so cool to say now) did NOT want a first look and we did not have a lot of time for pictures (45 minutes to be exact) after the ceremony. I was so worried we would not get any or all of the pictures we wanted because of this. When I told Beau, he reassured me that they will make it work and boy did they. The pictures we received were more than anything I could ever have asked for! We have been approached by blogs and magazines because of our incredible pictures and they have been shared all over social media. One picture in particular has become viral and I still get constant compliments daily. Alyson, hung with the girls all day and it was so fun to have her with us! She made things fun and easy and I couldn't have imagined any of these pictures without her guidance. I feel very awkward at times posing. Alyson took me out of my comfort zone with such ease and made me feel like a natural. When we got the pictures back I was so nervous to look at them because I never like how I look, but I can tell you that for the first time in my life I felt truly beautiful in these photos. They were able to get every family photo, bridal party photo, individual photos and the most incredible photos of my husband and I in such a short period of time I don't understand how they did it. When I think back to that day I remember how fun they made it for ron and I, a couple who is so uncomfortable in front of the camera! But their team of professionals made every single person feel so comfortable and at ease. One of our most favorite moments of that day, was when Beau grabbed ron and I and my maid of honor and Rons best man and took us outside. He said "I just need five minutes I promise you won't regret this" He took us out to where the ceremony site was and told us to pop a bottle of champagne in the air and all laugh and scream and have fun! At this point we were already toasty and loving this idea! The air was so crisp that night and the natural moon light was so perfect, as the champagne sprayed into the sky there was such an incredibly overwhelming feeling of love that we all were feeling through our laughter and pure joy! Well, can I just tell you that picture turned out to be nothing short of a MASTERPIECE! NO exaggeration!! I literally can go on for daysss about this company, but instead I'll stop here and just say.. stop here. Book them now. You will not regret it and be so thankful you could say that you had the pleasure of using Beau Ridge Photograohy years down the road!

2017-05-24T11:50:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you again so much for having us be a part of yours and Ron's wedding day! The Champagne photo is still our most talked about photo when we have brides and groom's in our studio!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Tiffany T

When it comes to weddings the best advice I have ever been given is book the best photographer you can find. When we started looking around for our photographer for our wedding, we came across Beau Ridge Photography on the internet and loved his work and we knew he was the best... Read More in his field. It was obvious from our first meeting Alyson and Scott we knew the type of photos we wanted as we wanted the pictures to reflect our love. We completely trusted Scott and Bryan with this important day and we were not disappointed. The photos are spectacular. I am thrilled to have these beautiful photos and I cannot recommend Scott and Bryan highly enough. Thier patience and understanding made our day less stressful and I could sit back and relax knowing that Scott and Bryan was capturing special moments. I can't thank Scott and Bryan enough for the effort they put in and the remarkable results. The photos will be treasured forever. Scott and Bryan are professional, friendly men, who go out of thier way to make everyone feel comfortable and was open to suggestions for photos. Scott and Bryan were relaxed and easy going and for us it was a pleasure to have them photograph our wedding. Again, I just want to say a massive thank you for our wedding photos, they are phenomenal !!! So much better than I ever expected. Thanks for your relaxed nature on the day, you put us at ease on a somewhat stressful, rainy event. All the family loves the photos and I have received soooo many compliments. Thanks again and all the best.

2017-05-24T11:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tiffany! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day and capture all of the love in the room! We are so happy that Scott and Bryan perfectly captured your wedding vision.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie M

I can not tell you how awesome it was to have Beau and his team shoot my wedding... you will just have to book him yourself! Beau always has a way to make you feel comfortable when shooting. His team was with us every step of the way on our wedding day and made sure to get... Read More every picture that we wanted. His creativity, enthusiasm for film and weddings is remarkable. Alyson was "on point" with coordinating and is experienced in putting together a great time line. Day of wedding, she was there to make sure everything was smooth also. Huge relief. I'm absolutely obsessed with the pictures I received so far (4 days later). Highly recommend Beau Ridge Photography. I have never been let down by this business and know I wont ever be. Trustworthy, accommodating and professional. Thank you Beau, Alyson, and team for making our day PERFECT. - Jamie & Ed <3.

2017-05-24T12:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jamie and Ed! We could truly feel the love in the room on your wedding day! Your wedding was so much fun, and your dad riding the big wheel at the end of the evening was fantastic, it even made it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Victoria R

The Beau Ridge Photo team is a dream to work with! Talented, professional and fun, you'll not only have a blast taking photos with them, you'll leave with the absolute most impressive shots! Your wedding day goes by so fast; Beaus team has allowed us to relive that day over and... Read More over with their beautiful story through pictures. Don't even bother with anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE Beau Ridge Photography! We had Alyson and Scott for our engagement session and wedding day. This pair was so much fun, outgoing, creative and professional. They made us feel comfortable, like we've known them for years. They accommodated us in every aspect; from... Read More making sure we ate dinner to getting all the fun memories between us and our guests. Our pictures were available for us to review within days of our engagement and wedding. I highly recommend Beau Ridge Photography for not only weddings, but for any special occasion.

2017-06-25T10:58:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shana & Jim! It was a pleasure to spend the day with you and your friends and family. We had so much fun with you guys! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lindsay L

Beau Ridge Photography is amazing! Beau and Alyson (along with their team) were professional, creative, fun and super flexible throughout the entire process. Their expertise in the photography field was evident from the beginning when we first started researching... Read More photographers. They were prompt and thorough with any questions that we had and were straightforward about the process. They were fast and efficient on the day of the wedding too. They were also wonderful dealing with family and friends and directing everyone. When we first met, Beau was kind and entertained my love of photography as well! :) Their talent at low-light photography really blew me away and everyone who sees the pictures agrees that they are stunning. They were the best decision we made vendor-wise for sure. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone and would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat! Thanks again Beau and Alyson, you're the best!

2017-06-25T10:57:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lindsay! We appreciate all of the kind words! You and George were just the cutest on your wedding day at Renault!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Davide C

5 star service and professionalism throughout the whole process. They knew how to calm our nerves on our wedding day. The pictures, videos, and prints...other couples will be jealous! Book Beau

2017-05-24T12:06:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your ceremony was so heartwarming and beautiful, and the reception following at Blue Heron Pines was nothing short of an awesome party!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Katie H

Beau is a "mans man" and Alyson is a well oiled machine!! Together they really work in sync to make your wedding magical. The price is no match for the quality of photos, the artistry, or the friendship and personalization they show you. Alyson was my coordinator and is very... Read More experienced. She created my itinerary and kept me updated with everything I had to do. She knows the best tricks to make things go smoothly and even though my wedding was in May and she had two weddings every weekend I always felt as though I was her only bride. The DJ changed the up-lighting color on us and she knew I wanted amber and made sure the DJ fixed it before I saw it! She took off my veil at the cake time just in case my husband wanted to have a food fight. She was prepared at all times. Beau has a serious knack for the perfect lighting. All his photos are NEVER touched up. We got our photos A MONTH after our wedding!! He's not afraid to tell you his opinion and he explains why he thinks one way or another based on experience. I have to also mention their photographers they work with and brought to our wedding. Absolutely incredible photographers just like Beau. You will be so happy you chose BeauRidge!

2017-05-24T11:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys again for having such an amazing party that we could be a part of. The best part is that we became friends in the process and we look forward to many years of capturing memories for you, Katie and Jimmy, and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Megan B

From the moment I saw Beau Ridge & his teams work I was in awe. Talented is an understatement. His team is 2nd to none. They were extremely easy to work with and they managed to not only capture photos we had requested but because of their unique and talented vision, my husband... Read More and I have the most amazing pictures that were far beyond our expectations. They see things others don't. Their pictures are actual representations of reality, none of their work is edited. They use natural light whenever possible and camera angles to accentuate the most beautiful works of art. Beau seizes moments. During our cocktail hour he grabbed us when he saw the perfect sunset moment (knowing we love them), laid on the concrete, put his camera partially in the pond and captured a photo most can not. Family thought it was "created". If you're in need of a photographer, whatever the occasion, I promise you there's no need to look any further. Beau Ridge cannot be beat on quality, creativity, vision or PRICE. The owners are married and care way more about your day than they do about your $. In fact, they do this because they love to, not because they need to. They understand how stressed out wedding planning can get, and they refuse to be one of your many reasons. Their packages are amazing, I guarantee you'll get way more than you pay for. ♥️ Beau Ridge and his team have customers in us for life!

2017-05-24T12:05:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan for such kind words! We had so much fun with you and Luke on your wedding day at Auletto's!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Angel S

I had already seen Beau's corporate work but had never imagined his wedding photography could be so amazing. From the moment we met with them it clear they would do anything and everything they could to help make our wedding the best day ever. We had a very unique venue in that... Read More we were married at the Camden Aquarium. The photos inside and the photos outside were all so great we are having an incredibly hard time narrowing them down for our album! But you dont have to take my word for it. Just meet with them and see their work. Their amazing photos are not a fluke. They are a direct result of their talent, passion and ability to think outside the box.

2017-05-24T11:55:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angel and Andrew for such kind words! We had so much fun being 'under the sea' with you guys at your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lynn O

amazing photographers and people! beau and alyson were amazing, they went above and beyond what we could have wanted . they were a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding and did whatever they could to get a great shot! their energy was fabulous and they really make you... Read More feel special, also they got the photos back to me in 2 weeks!!!! we were beyond grateful we could look at our wedding photos with a crazy fast turnaround- beau ridge is the best!!!!!

2017-05-24T12:13:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lynn! We had a great time with you and Ian on your beautiful day, and we absolutely love that you got to 'dance in the rain' for some beautiful rain photos that evening! All the best to you both!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nicole N

Beau our photography was great. He was willing to do anything to get he prefect shot. He joked around with us and the rest of the wedding party the entire time, which really put us at ease. A gallery was ready for us to look at about two weeks after our wedding. Our photos came... Read More out looking amazing and there is nothing we would change about them.

2017-05-24T12:01:23 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be a part of your wedding at Abbie Holmes! Thank you for including us!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Rachel F

Beau is beyond amazing!! He is so incredibly professional and makes you feel so comfortable in any situation. I did a boudoir shoot as an anniversary present for my husband and he almost died. The photos were incredible and I've never felt so sexy in my entire life. I would... Read More recommend him for anything you do!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Dana B

We feel SO lucky to have found Beau Ridge Photography! After attending numerous bridal shows and meeting photographers who gave off a 'creepy' vibe or were ridiculously overpriced (I'm talking one of them quoted us $15,000.... What a joke), we started to get discouraged. Then a... Read More quick Google search led me to Beau Ridge Photography, who had a studio very close to our venue, the Carriage House. After our initial phone call, he answered all of our questions, many of which he did without us even asking. We could tell right away he gave off a down to earth vibe and was passionate and extremely knowledgable. When Beau drove up (an hour and a half) to where we live for our engagement shoot, we were so thrilled with our decision! He kept us laughing the entire time and had a no BS vibe. As our wedding approached, Alyson was a huge help with the planning. She helped us break our payments up to make it easier for us and also worked with us on a wedding day timeline and 'must have' photo list with the names of all our of family members. When the day came, Beau, Alyson and Olga were already at the Carriage House when we arrived - I instantly knew we were in the best hands. They had already begun their creative shots and were ready for us! Alyson was truly like another bridesmaid. She never left my side and constantly fixed my dress and veil and handed me whatever I needed. I was so appreciative of this. Again, Beau kept us laughing the entire day. Love his sense of humor and how he keeps it real. Taking that many photos in a short period of time can be overwhelming but they kept us organized and on track. After our first look, we took family photos in the foyer. Alyson read right off of our photo list and seemed to have instantly learned all of our family members names. We couldn't ask for a better team to capture such important memories for us. We loved working with them and wish we could do it all over again! Two days after the wedding they provided us with a 'teaser' on their blog and we were blown away! Such amazing shots - we cannot wait to see all of our photos. Bottom line - if you want to have fun taking your photos, and be in the hands of a true professional, you simply cannot go wrong with Beau Ridge. You'll truly feel lucky to be able to have them capture your wedding day.

2017-05-24T12:02:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you again Dana! We had a blast, and cannot wait to be a part of another family wedding this fall!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley B

There are absolutely no words to how wonderful Beau, Alyson, and their team are. Alyson and Beau walked with me from the time I started planning to helping me take home the left over wedding cake. Alyson worked with my indecisive nature and walked me through every step as much... Read More or as little as I needed. Beau couldn't be more professional and humorous when you need it. My wedding was as amazing as it was because of this vendor. Everything that was going wrong or last minute adjustments because of a hurricane they helped me with. The pictures are amazing!! They don't take your typical pictures. They will lay on the floor, upside down, or hold an umbrella in the rain for that special picture. They captured the excitement getting ready, the joy when we said I do, the special moments with family, the laughter of the kids dancing, and the love we shared all day. They are simply amazing and life savers on one of the greatest days of your life.

2017-05-24T12:03:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley! We had so much fun with you and Mike on your wedding day! Happy to continue to be your photographer of choice for all of your family photos since then!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Best professional photographer ever! We used Beau and his team for our wedding last month and couldn't be happier with our choice. We got 2000 photos, none of which were duplicates. It was like there was four photographers in the two that did the photos. These guys are in a... Read More league of their own.

2017-05-24T12:03:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Beau is the Best!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Joetta S

We had been looking at lots of photographers and had almost settled on one, but we really wanted someone that made us feel comfortable and took amazing candids that would capture the feel of the day without making everyone pose. My fiance entered an online photo contest, and we... Read More won a 25% discount from Beau, so we set up an appointment to meet him. We knew immediately that we wanted Beau at our wedding. Not only did he have a gorgeous portfolio of pictures, but his outgoing personality and the way we immediately felt comfortable with Beau like he was an old friend made us sure he was the right photographer for us. His team was professional and ensured they got shots we didn't even realize we wanted. I would definitely work with him again in the future. My wedding photos make me relive every moment each time I look at them. Working with Beau was one of the best decisions we made!

Meet The Events Director

Alyson Ridge

Alyson Ridge comes from over 10 years in food & beverage and events management. Along with being one of our studio managers and a talented photographer, with her own style, she brings a level of experience that assures all of our weddings and events run perfectly and are beautifully captured.