~Creativity is a Mindset~

At Beau Ridge Photography, we think of ourselves as visual storytellers, that turn your memories into art. We truly value being invited into some of the most intimate settings, like your wedding day. While we take the responsibility of telling your story very seriously, you’ll find our attitude to be very relaxed and lots of fun. Our hope is to not only capture the beauty of your day, but to create lifelong relationships and help you document every momentous occasion. Our promise to you, our client, is that photography is our passion, not our job. We specialize in both natural and artificial or “off camera” lighting. No matter the time of day/year, weather, venue lighting, etc., we ensure that your pictures will turn out amazing and helps us to make your experience 100% unique to you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

453 White Horse Pike, Absecon , NJ Tri-state area (609) 800-1002

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alli D

I met Beau and Alyson when my sister and I went to a bridal show a mere 2 days after I got engaged. She looked at me and said "I love them, you should use them". I remember looking at all their photos they had on display, hoping they could make me look straight out of Pinterest... Read More on my wedding day too. Fast forward a few weeks later, when my fiance and I go to another bridal show & Beau and Alyson are there too. Exact same reaction from him. "I love them, we need them". We had no venue or anything else decided or booked, but we had found our perfect match with Beau Ridge. Not only were their photos beyond perfection, their personalities were what really solidified our choice. We had engagement photos scheduled in Florida with another photographer, before we left, we had a meeting with Beau and Alyson and they gave us advice and tips for them. Of course, when we got back, we had to schedule a shoot locally with them, because we just couldn't use any of the photos we got in Florida. They went right along with my crazy idea of abandoned trains, and the photos were EVERYTHING! When I was deciding between venues, their sheer excitement for one of my choices helped me to finalize that spot. (The planes, the planes!) Beau and Alyson already had shots planned and checked out the venue before I had anything else done. Aside from that, they had the most important aspect down to a science-- the lighting! Which at our wedding I found out was absolutely key-- most guests' selfies and cell phone pics did not come out so well! Enough about the photos though, anyone can go through their site and see hundreds of beautiful, glamorous, romantic shots. But not everyone can see Alyson styling my hair in the hotel bathroom before my ceremony because it had fallen. Or her following me throughout the night to fix my hair clip because my hair weighs 30 lbs. Or Beau cracking jokes to ease my stress when my room is filled with 20 people before the wedding. The whole team at Beau Ridge really made my wedding, and all the events leading up to it; I cannot image how it would have went without them! From start to finish, I feel like not only do I have kickass pictures, but my husband and I really formed a friendship with them, and now we will have to find excuses to book them for photos again!

2017-11-19T20:05:23 Response from the vendor

Alli, what can I say about yours and Aaron's wedding day except... THE PLANES THE PLANES!!! Oh my goodness the planes! You guys were gorgeous as well! What a fun adventure it was with you guys and we can't wait to see where this adventure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kelly D

Selecting Beau Ridge Photography was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! Alyson and Beau are so easygoing and enjoyable to work with. They always find a way to make you feel completely relaxed and their work is amazing! I've already recommended them to one friend... Read More and will continue to do so. They are the best!

2017-10-09T11:04:10 Response from the vendor

Kelly & Dan, Thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun with you both on your wedding day and I loved how much you were both smiling all day long! What a fun night everyone had with you guys! It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie M

I can not tell you how awesome it was to have Beau and his team shoot my wedding... you will just have to book him yourself! Beau always has a way to make you feel comfortable when shooting. His team was with us every step of the way on our wedding day and made sure to get... Read More every picture that we wanted. His creativity, enthusiasm for film and weddings is remarkable. Alyson was "on point" with coordinating and is experienced in putting together a great time line. Day of wedding, she was there to make sure everything was smooth also. Huge relief. I'm absolutely obsessed with the pictures I received so far (4 days later). Highly recommend Beau Ridge Photography. I have never been let down by this business and know I wont ever be. Trustworthy, accommodating and professional. Thank you Beau, Alyson, and team for making our day PERFECT. - Jamie & Ed <3.

2017-05-24T12:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jamie and Ed! We could truly feel the love in the room on your wedding day! Your wedding was so much fun, and your dad riding the big wheel at the end of the evening was fantastic, it even made it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Helena R

One of the best decisions we made was going with Beau Ridge Photography. I found them through a coworker of mine who was planning on using them for his wedding. After looking through their photographs and meeting with Beau in person I knew right away I wanted to use them for our... Read More engagement photos and wedding. When you first meet Beau tells you like it is and what to look for when selecting a photographer. I liked his honesty and personality. He makes you die laughing at times and doesn’t make you feel like you are forcing a smile half the time. His wife Alyson was amazing as well. I felt at ease with her coordinating everything throughout the whole process. She gave us a timeline of what was going to take place throughout the day. If we had any questions we could email her or we could schedule a meeting to sit down and talk. We also had them do a Same Day Edit with the videographer. It turned out beautiful! I can’t wait to get the video back. I highly recommend using Beau Ridge for any couples looking for a photographer! I can’t thank them enough for everything they have done. ~ Adam & Helena

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Anthony G

Simply put: Alyson & Ted were AWESOME! They did a phenomenal job leading up to the wedding helping us get everything in order and exceeded all our expectations on the wedding day. The photos came out stunning and we received them much earlier than we anticipated. We definitely... Read More would recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Anthony G

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jessica L

Beau Ridge and his team did a wonderful job in preparation for my wedding day. We had a meeting beforehand and they really took the time to get to know us as a couple, and specifically what we were looking for during our wedding day. They were timely, organized, and also... Read More respected our desire to enjoy the moments of the day. They captured all of the photos we wanted in a quick fashion so we could enjoy the reception. For example, at the end of the night Beau even remembered 2 additional group shots that i had mentioned i wanted to get, but respected our wish to just enjoy the rest of the reception at that point. they got great candids of everyone throughout the night, and also blended in well with the crowd so people were natural and didn't feel like paparazzi were around. His team ensures a quick turnaround time with their photos, as we got all of ours back on our honeymoon which is such a treat!

2017-11-19T20:02:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jess! You and Sean truly made our jobs so easy on your wedding day, and your attention to detail was 2nd to none! We are so glad you had an amazing Hawaiian honeymoon and can't wait to see the pictures you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Lorna H

To start off, we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and we LOVE EVEN MORE the power couple who took them - Beau and his wife Allison! To start, when we first met Beau, we knew right then and there that he was the one who would take our photos the day of our wedding. Our bonus... Read More came when we found out that his wife, along with another assistant would also be capturing all our special moments. We were over the moon happy, and we knew Beau Ridge Photography was the best choice from the very start. Fast forward to the wedding day! Beau and Allison (as well as their assistant Anastasia) were beyond professional. To think of all that you go through on your wedding day, and all the nerves that unravel. However, Beau and Allison made it fun and easy. We laughed the entire time, and Beau and Allison captured all the special moments we wanted, and then some. They truly went above and beyond. As far as efficiency, Allison was sending special moments to us on our honeymoon. Trust me, we did not mind at all! It allowed us to see and relive our special moments all over again. Our wedding day was August 18th, 2017. By the end of the month, we had all of our photos, which we could then download and review at our leisure. Beau Ridge Photography is beyond efficient!! Their work is incredible. Beau Ridge Photographers are incredibly talented people, and you would be silly to not at least check out their work and their pricing before deciding on a photographer for your wedding. I highly recommend Beau Ridge Photography for your next special event! You will be amazed at their work. It is absolutely spectacular! Check out this website and their studio and see for yourself!

2017-11-19T20:03:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lorna!!! You and Brian were such a blast to work with and your wedding/reception were nothing short of incredible! Thanks for being so easy to work with and cooperating for photos even when Mother Nature wouldn't!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kelly S

We loved the experience and everything about these guys. The pictures are amazing. We did not stop laughing the entire time. I have some wonderful shots of everyone just laughing hysterically because Beau is just that funny. We booked them because of the talent and beautiful... Read More shots along with how good of people and how friendly Beau and Alyson are. would completely recommend to others, and like most of the comments say 5 stars really isnt enough.

2017-11-19T20:08:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelly! Your wedding was so beautiful and we're so happy that everyone was so comfortable with Beau! He loves to keep everyone laughing, that's for sure!! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kelly S

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Sara C

Highly recommend!!!!! We had our engagement pictures with Beau and Alyson and our wedding pictures with Scott and Bryan. All the pictures turned out amazing! They are all wonderful to work with. Alyson is very responsive with emails and any questions you may have. Can’t wait to... Read More use them again in the future!!!!

2017-11-19T20:07:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sara! We loved being able to be a part of your wedding day, and engagement! You and Dale are such an awesome couple, and it was a pleasure being the teams to capture your love story!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashley M

My husband and I cannot thank Beau, Alyson and Scott enough for our wonderful experience on our wedding day! Everything was perfect! We absolutely LOVE our photos! They had amazing creative ideas that we would have never thought of that made the shots perfect and unique! Alyson... Read More made sure that we took every photo that we requested and many more! I would highly recommend Beau Ridge Photography!

2017-10-15T10:22:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley! We are so happy that you love all of your photos. We had so much fun capturing yours and DJ's wedding day! Can we go back and take more pictures with Cabbie, he was such a handsome horse! It was a pleasure to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kaitlyn L

My husband and I cannot compliment Beau and Alyson enough on the wonderful experience they gave us. From the moment we met them, they made us feel so reassured, comfortable, and confident in how amazing our wedding photos would turn out. They are, hands down, my number one... Read More recommended photographers for any occasion. We love you Beau and Alyson!

2017-10-09T11:11:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for including us in your beautiful celebration! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Danielle P

There are not enough words to describe Beau and Alyson's talent. Not only are they amazing people with great personalities, but they shoot the most amazing pictures I've ever seen. I have worked with them two other times (boudoir shoot, and engagement shoot) before booking them... Read More for our wedding and I knew they would be our wedding photographers. The way they work with you and together makes the whole experience amazing. Not only did we enjoy having them be part of our day but they felt more like they were part of our family. Beau has a great way of making you feel so special and so stress free the day of your wedding. I couldn't imagine anyone else capturing all of our special moments. Most of my friends that have recently had a wedding are blown away with how fast we received our pictures. It was not even a week later and we opened our email to look at the most breathtaking pictures shot by Beau Ridge Photography. I can't wait to have Beau and Alyson capture more of our special moments throughout my families lives. I recommend Beau Ridge Photography to everyone and anyone that will listen. Thank you so much Alyson and Beau! Jennifer and I cannot begin to express how grateful we are that we found you guys!

2017-10-09T11:09:21 Response from the vendor

Hey ladies! Thank you so much for including us on your wedding day! You made our jobs easy and created so many amazing moments together that we were able to capture your love so effortlessly. We can't wait to continue to be a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lauren Z

From the moment we met Beau and Alyson, they made us feel extremely comfortable and made us feel like we were making the best choice for a wedding photographer. We used the team for both our engagement pictures and our wedding (plus boudoir) and I highly recommend them. They are... Read More enthusiastic, knowledgable, and they know the importance of making this a special time for you. Beau and Alyson are very organized and always very responsive by email. Beau, Alyson, and the rest of their team are extremely talented. The day of the wedding, the team was timely and always present. I have been to some weddings where the photographers disappear and miss so many special moments. We also used videography and the photo booth from beauridge and I feel we made the best decision in doing so. Their whole team was extremely professional. Although we have not seen our video yet, my brother just got married and used beauridge and their wedding video was perfection. The photo booth had the best props and was so quick and easy. It was also POURING RAIN and my pictures turned out phenomenal and they also did an amazing just dealing with me whining in the rain. Its only been two weeks since our wedding and we received our final pictures within 3-4 days. Our engagement pictures were also ready within days. It is the best feeling to see your wedding pictures that quickly. You get to relive the event over so quickly :). Again, I would like to highly recommend this team. I cannot say one bad thing about them. They made our day perfect. We are so grateful for Beau Ridge Photography and we can not thank them ENOUGH!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jorjiana C

I HIGHLY recommend Beau Ridge Photography! Originally from NJ we moved out of state and Alyson and Beau made our "destination" wedding seamlessly easy. This duo is not only talented but seasoned in most venues/settings. They knew exactly where to get the best photo's at our... Read More venue. Our wedding was during the day and many friends who had daytime events expressed their concerns since photo's can be challenging at that time of day BUT every single photo was a framer! I had "teaser" photos right away and all edited digital files just 5 days after our event! The most important thing for us was the ability to enjoy our day with our family and friends. Alyson and Beau were efficient and timely. We were able to "have our cake and eat it too" receiving over 800 photos! One thing I appreciated the most was Alyson attentiveness to me. I opted to have no bridesmaids and when I needed to bustle my dress or adjust my bra from showing she helped me with no hesitation and without me even asking! We are so grateful and appreciative for capturing the memories for us. Thank you Beau and Alyson!

2017-08-31T08:30:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jorjiana! We loved the warm, intimate gathering of your wedding and had a great time capturing all of the moments between you, Jonathan, and all of your guests during your brunch wedding. We hope you are enjoying newlywed life!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kylie H

Where to start with Beau and Alyson and their crew!? Simply amazing. My husband and I got married at Atlantic City Country Club on 8/11/17, and coincidentally, Beau and Alyson were also married there a few years earlier! We first heard about Beau at a bridal show at the country... Read More club, and ironically, neither Beau nor Alyson were at this particular bridal show. We looked through some of their photos there, then went home and went online to look at more, and instantly fell in love. From our first meeting with Beau, we knew right away we were picking the perfect photographer- we ended up doing a package with Beau that included photography, videography, DJ (through A-1 Entertainment) and Photo Booth. The fact that we got all of this in one meeting took so much stress off of us! For anyone that knows Beau, he is quite the jokester- very blunt, the perfect kind of inappropriately funny, and just all around fun! And Alyson is his perfect compliment- also very funny, calm in nature, yet fun, as well! So it was no surprise to us that they were exactly this way on our wedding day. Not only are our pictures absolutely amazing, but everything was just so easy during our day, and a big part of that is thanks to Beau and Alyson and their crew. Because they were so familiar with our venue, each of our photoshoots flowed so smoothly, and they were able to move very quickly without feeling like they were rushing us along. Looking at our photos, I was so impressed, because they captured all of the most important moments throughout our reception, yet I honestly would forget that they were there throughout the night! Everything felt so natural, and I think that is such an important quality to have. My husband and I did not do a first look, so we had a lot of pictures to take after the ceremony- one of the things that we both said from day 1 was that we wanted to try our hardest to make at least a few minutes of our cocktail hour, and Beau and Alyson respected that wish and were able to get us to our cocktail hour with about 15 minutes to spare! Both Beau and Alyson eagerly took photos that we requested, (including a photoshoot of my husband in the shower in the mens locker room) and all of them came out better than we could have imagined! Also an important point to mention- Alyson emailed us previews of our photos literally 1 day after our wedding, and had our entire online album to us within the first week. Very impressive! We are so looking forward to our video, because we know how amazing it is going to be. Thank you so much to Beau, Alyson, Anastasia, Rob, and Eric for such an amazing experience and for being such a big part of our amazingly special day!! -- Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Cappelluti

2017-08-31T08:33:11 Response from the vendor

Kylie and Dan, you both were a blast to work with! From our first 'meeting' where you learned about us at a bridal show (that we weren't attending), all the way through to your wedding day, I knew everything was going to be beautiful and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Allison D

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Beau Ridge Photography at our wedding! They made taking photos fun and they turned out beautifully. We received all of our pictures less than 2 weeks after our wedding. Beau, Alyson, and their team do fantastic work and we... Read More can't thank them enough for capturing our wedding day!

2017-08-04T21:31:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Allison. We had such a great day with you and Matt, despite that wicked heat in midday sun! Glad you love your photos and I can't wait to build your album for you!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Korin T

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Beau & Alyson Ridge and team did an absolutely AMAZING job shooting our wedding photos. They made the day so much fun, such a pleasure to work with! They made us feel really relaxed and comfortable. We received all the pictures a week after the wedding- so... Read More quick! Our pictures came out truly amazing...like out of a magazine! They captured all the right moments, truly unique one of a kind pictures. Truly Talented!

2017-08-02T12:36:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Korin! We had a blast with you guys on your wedding day. Even that crazy wind during the ceremony couldn't keep everyone from feeling the love between you and Alex. It was such a romantic night, and I want to attend... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Victoria R

The Beau Ridge Photo team is a dream to work with! Talented, professional and fun, you'll not only have a blast taking photos with them, you'll leave with the absolute most impressive shots! Your wedding day goes by so fast; Beaus team has allowed us to relive that day over and... Read More over with their beautiful story through pictures. Don't even bother with anyone else!

2017-06-27T10:01:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Victoria! It was a pleasure to be a part of yours and Tom's gorgeous wedding day. We can't wait to be a part of the next family wedding celebration in September!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Shana D

LOVE LOVE LOVE Beau Ridge Photography! We had Alyson and Scott for our engagement session and wedding day. This pair was so much fun, outgoing, creative and professional. They made us feel comfortable, like we've known them for years. They accommodated us in every aspect; from... Read More making sure we ate dinner to getting all the fun memories between us and our guests. Our pictures were available for us to review within days of our engagement and wedding. I highly recommend Beau Ridge Photography for not only weddings, but for any special occasion.

2017-06-25T10:58:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shana & Jim! It was a pleasure to spend the day with you and your friends and family. We had so much fun with you guys! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lindsay L

Beau Ridge Photography is amazing! Beau and Alyson (along with their team) were professional, creative, fun and super flexible throughout the entire process. Their expertise in the photography field was evident from the beginning when we first started researching... Read More photographers. They were prompt and thorough with any questions that we had and were straightforward about the process. They were fast and efficient on the day of the wedding too. They were also wonderful dealing with family and friends and directing everyone. When we first met, Beau was kind and entertained my love of photography as well! :) Their talent at low-light photography really blew me away and everyone who sees the pictures agrees that they are stunning. They were the best decision we made vendor-wise for sure. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone and would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat! Thanks again Beau and Alyson, you're the best!

2017-06-25T10:57:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lindsay! We appreciate all of the kind words! You and George were just the cutest on your wedding day at Renault!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Tiffany T

When it comes to weddings the best advice I have ever been given is book the best photographer you can find. When we started looking around for our photographer for our wedding, we came across Beau Ridge Photography on the internet and loved his work and we knew he was the best... Read More in his field. It was obvious from our first meeting Alyson and Scott we knew the type of photos we wanted as we wanted the pictures to reflect our love. We completely trusted Scott and Bryan with this important day and we were not disappointed. The photos are spectacular. I am thrilled to have these beautiful photos and I cannot recommend Scott and Bryan highly enough. Thier patience and understanding made our day less stressful and I could sit back and relax knowing that Scott and Bryan was capturing special moments. I can't thank Scott and Bryan enough for the effort they put in and the remarkable results. The photos will be treasured forever. Scott and Bryan are professional, friendly men, who go out of thier way to make everyone feel comfortable and was open to suggestions for photos. Scott and Bryan were relaxed and easy going and for us it was a pleasure to have them photograph our wedding. Again, I just want to say a massive thank you for our wedding photos, they are phenomenal !!! So much better than I ever expected. Thanks for your relaxed nature on the day, you put us at ease on a somewhat stressful, rainy event. All the family loves the photos and I have received soooo many compliments. Thanks again and all the best.

2017-05-24T11:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tiffany! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day and capture all of the love in the room! We are so happy that Scott and Bryan perfectly captured your wedding vision.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Davide C

5 star service and professionalism throughout the whole process. They knew how to calm our nerves on our wedding day. The pictures, videos, and prints...other couples will be jealous! Book Beau

2017-05-24T12:06:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your ceremony was so heartwarming and beautiful, and the reception following at Blue Heron Pines was nothing short of an awesome party!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Katie H

Beau is a "mans man" and Alyson is a well oiled machine!! Together they really work in sync to make your wedding magical. The price is no match for the quality of photos, the artistry, or the friendship and personalization they show you. Alyson was my coordinator and is very... Read More experienced. She created my itinerary and kept me updated with everything I had to do. She knows the best tricks to make things go smoothly and even though my wedding was in May and she had two weddings every weekend I always felt as though I was her only bride. The DJ changed the up-lighting color on us and she knew I wanted amber and made sure the DJ fixed it before I saw it! She took off my veil at the cake time just in case my husband wanted to have a food fight. She was prepared at all times. Beau has a serious knack for the perfect lighting. All his photos are NEVER touched up. We got our photos A MONTH after our wedding!! He's not afraid to tell you his opinion and he explains why he thinks one way or another based on experience. I have to also mention their photographers they work with and brought to our wedding. Absolutely incredible photographers just like Beau. You will be so happy you chose BeauRidge!

2017-05-24T11:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys again for having such an amazing party that we could be a part of. The best part is that we became friends in the process and we look forward to many years of capturing memories for you, Katie and Jimmy, and your... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Alyson Ridge

Alyson Ridge comes from over 10 years in food & beverage and events management. Along with being one of our studio managers and a talented photographer, with her own style, she brings a level of experience that assures all of our weddings and events run perfectly and are beautifully captured.