Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$3,000-$4,999, $5,000+

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

2524 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA (877) 500-5070

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Laura is hands down the BEST vendor I booked. No joke, I was more excited when we booked her than when I found my wedding dress. Her artistic eye is something I truly admire and her personality makes her an absolute pleasure to work with. She’s a photojournalist that travels... Read More all over the world for national geographic and destination weddings. This background coupled with her artistic talent allows her to capture spontaneous moments and make them look editorial. Every photo she took at our engagement shoot and wedding looks like it should be in a magazine. I was introduced to Laura by my planner, Veronica at Blue Ivy Events. I had told my planner that my husband and I were not great at posing for the camera and not into super artsy cheesy photos, but instead looking for someone who could capture candid moments and make them look editorial. Before I could even finish my thoughts, my planner asked, “have you heard of Beautiful Day Photography?” After looking at her blog, I knew she was just what I was looking for. I had looked at so many other photography websites and they were all starting to blur together. But hers stood out because of her style, vibrant colors, and genuine smiles from the subjects. I booked her for a package that included 2 photographers (since I was having a large wedding), unlimited time, unlimited photos, rights to all photos, an album, and engagement shoot. She instantly made us feel comfortable at our engagement shoot with her easy going personality. On the day of our wedding she showed up on time, ready to work, and was in constant contact with our drivers, our planner, and her assistant. I didn’t have to tell her what I wanted her shoot, she was already on top of it. And I cannot tell you the relief of having a photographer with unlimited time. I had comfort in knowing that Laura would be there to capture every minute of it. When we got home from our honeymoon, we got our photos in the mail (via flash drives) and I’ve been smiling ever since. Words cannot express what an amazing job she did. She captured everything. Things I saw, things I missed, moments of pure joy, and everything in between. She’s funny, sweet, and worth every penny.

Beautiful Day Photography

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 kae s

Laura was one of the recommended photographers by the chapel we were married at, and we're so lucky to have found her. We initially loved how vibrant and beautiful her photos were, and when we met her in person, she was just as amazing and full of life. She's a photojournalist... Read More with experience and interest beyond wedding photography and shoots for super well regarded publications like National Geographic, which gives her so much range and perspective. We moved our wedding date to make sure we could get Laura, and getting our photos back was one of our favorite days of our married life! After all the wedding photos she's taken, it made us so happy that she was still so excited for us and wanted to capture every single amazing moment for us - she went above and beyond for our engagement session and wedding day, and was up for anything. We absolutely wanted to make sure we got photos at some of Laura's signature locations, and those came out stunning. We got back thousands of pictures, and they are absolutely the best pictures we will ever take!! I still look at her blog in my free time, because it makes me smile seeing all the happy emotions and beauty she is able to capture. Beautiful Day Photography is one of our top two best spent wedding related expenses out of our entire wedding day.

Absolutely Amazing!!!! I LOVE Beautiful Day!!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Lindsay M

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Laura at Beautiful Day Photography! Laura and her team are super awesome to work with and also really professional. Our pictures are absolutely amazing, her use of color and her style -- you just can't beat it! We love you laura!!!... Read More Thanks for adding so much to our day!! We would recommend her team to anyone,. Thanks again!! Lindsay & Chris

Her pictures captured the romance of our day

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Tracy W

I love Beautiful Day. I fell in love with her pictures on her website before I even met her. I interviewed a ton of photographers who were cheaper but her photos stuck in my head. I am SO HAPPY I decided to bite the bullet and hire her. Her engagement and wedding pictures of... Read More us are the best I have ever seen despite my bias! She spent 6 hours with us for our engagement session and went to 5 different locations! I used about a dozen of them throughout the wedding (invitations, save the dates, canvas on display, menus, etc). She took over 3500 wedding pictures. Its above and beyond and the colors are just magnificent. She was great to work with and they are just magical photos!

My photographer, Laura was awesome!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Mizue S

We got married at St. Regis in Monarch Beach and she did a fantastic job for taking such beautiful photos for everything. I really recommend her!

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Lisa J

I have heard horror stories... No picture of the actual ceremony, No group photos, or no family shots. That is guaranteed NOT to happen with Laura at Beautiful Day Photography. She is the best photographer money can buy. Her clients fly her all around the world to do an... Read More Excellent, Exceptional, Top-notch job. It is well worth the money! You won't be disappointed. See for yourself, take a look at her blog at Beautifuldayphotography.com

The Best Photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Zahra S

Laurie is AMAZING. She's a miracle worker and is super flexible. Her work is beautiful. She always has a smile on her face and she's quick sending out information. She was a treat to work with. I would highly recommend her ANYTIME!

Beautiful day, incredible over the top job!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Amy L

I was given Laura's name by the woman who I bought my wedding dress from and I am SO glad I called her! I cannot say enough good things about Laura from Beautiful Day Photography and her stunning work! Obviously a good photogrpher for your wedding is very important, but in LA... Read More there are not only so many to choose from but they can be very expensive! I almost shied away from BDP becuase I thought they were too expensive but Laura worked with me to develop a package that worked for me and my budget. It was worth every penny and then some! This woman is incredible! Honestly her work speaks for itself and I have been told by sooo many people that these were some of the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen! BUT I got to experience so much more than the photos. Laura is a wonderful person to have by your side on your special day. She is not intrusive and somehow manages to capture every beautiful moment without telling you what to do or being in your face. She is funny too and has a great spirit, just the kind of positive influence you want to have around you during a stressful and emotional time. I loved her and would use her time and time again for any special event!

If you want artwork not pictures

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Allison S

I chose Beautiful Day for their unique style and quality. When searching for that person to capture one of the most memorable times in my life, I didnt want typical. I wanted art. I wanted someone creative with passion that stood out in their work. I found this and so much... Read More more with this company. They have a couple of photogs and they are all fantastic, but I chose Heather Kincaid (www.heatherkincaid.com). She is a true gem. Not only was she soo fun to work with, but she has an eye and a true knack for photography.

Destination wedding coverage

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Summer S

I've known Laura professionally in Los Angeles for the last 5 years since we both are in the wedding business. It was an easy decision for me to call on her for our wedding. As a Director of Private Events in the Los Angeles area, her work is simply the best LA has to... Read More offer. My husband and I flew Laura and her assistant up to Sonoma for our wedding weekend. She not only takes amazing photos, but manages to tell a story with her work. She is truly a talented photographer and does not miss a beat. Her price is high, but worth every penny!! We were able to keep ALL of our photos (3,000) and have them to use as we please. She also did our engagement photo shoot in Los Angeles and we kept all of those photos as well. She is a genuine person, who shows you in your best light! We highly recommend Beautiful Day Photography!!