Beautiful Memories Modern Wedding Cinematography

Serving New York's Mid-Hudson Valley

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video

Wappingers Falls, NY Serving New York's Mid-Hudson Valley (845) 632-6009

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Grace M

We really cannot say enough good things about Jenn from Beautiful Memories! From the moment we sat down for our first meeting we knew Beautiful Memories was for us. We were so impressed with all the previews she showed us. The day of The wedding Jenn and Michael came early to... Read More my house. They both were able to capture the day so beautifully. She has such an amazing eye for details. And captioned all those amazing little moments we didn't want to forget. All the little details I had at the wedding she made sure to incorporate it into the film. She really personalizes every wedding video. For example our dog had passed away the week before the wedding and she knew how crushed we were about it so at the end she made a little memoir of a bunch of pictures of him, all she got from Facebook. Such an amazing surprise, I cry every time I see it. The video it's self completely exceeded our expectations. We laughed, cried and were just in awe of how amazing it was. When it comes to editing shes is the best! She picks the best songs to go with each part perfectly. Everyone that has seen our video says it's the best wedding video they've ever seen. I've even gotten a few "I wish I had hired them for my wedding video". If you are even questioning hiring Beautiful Memories for your big day STOP and just book already!! You will not be sorry!!!

Review for Beautiful Memories Digital Videography

Reviewed on 9/05/2008 Peri B

They are a husband and wife team and are both extremely friendly. My first meeting we spent 3 hours with them! They are willing and excited to work with your theme and special requests. They will show you examples of their other weddings they have shot. They worked verty well... Read More with our photographers and you hardly knew they were there. They sent us a rough edit of our ceremony and it looks good without being edited very much. We can't wait to see the finished product!;There is nothing I'd warn people about.