Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling Experts

Beauty Affair is a mobile bridal beauty boutique which serves brides and private clients in Los Angeles and Southern California. Your beauty needs are our priority and we strive to give the best makeup and hair styling experience. On your special occasion you will look stunning and feel fabulous! All our team members are experienced beauty professionals and motivated artists. We specialize in traditional, airbrush makeup applications and updo's . Our work has been featured at The Knot, Marie Claire, Grace Ormonde , California Wedding Day and others. We work with biggest wedding gown designers and photographers worldwide. Such as Galia Lahav, The Big Affair, Berta, Lazaro and other. Call us now to schedule a trial and save the date for your wedding! 323 541 8080

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Los Angeles, OC, Santa Barbara, San Diego (323) 541-8080

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Shaina G

Agne did my hair and make up for my wedding and she went above and beyond my expectations! She took the time to get to know me, listened to exactly what I wanted, had great recommendations, and delivered 100%! I loved my look during the consultation but I changed my hair style... Read More on the wedding day and she nailed it! It was exactly what I wanted. She also had Samantha come to help that day and her hairstyles were amazing! I got so many compliments on my make up and especially my hair! And it lasted the whole night. She is super sweet and makes you feel at east. I would definitely recommend her! :)

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Hasmik K

Agne was A-mazing! She really saved the day. We were out of options after seeing 2 different make-up artists and not liking either of them. I am so glad my wedding planner recommended her. She is extremely talented and is very understanding of everyone's needs. She even took... Read More the extra effort to fix my mom's hair exactly as she wanted it! I will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Michele D

I truly can't praise Agne at Beauty Affair enough for the amazing makeup artistry and stunning up do she did for my wedding. I never could have imagined looking as beautiful as Agne made me look on my special day. She helped me find last minute vendors and made my special day... Read More perfect and kept us all calm and looking perfect. I felt like a perfect princess bride when she was finished. She was so helpful and accommodating. She went out of her way to schedule a special time for my trial at the last minute since I was from out of state. My makeup was beyond perfect and I truly can't thank her for making my day perfect. She even gave me a little touch up kit to ensure I'd look picture perfect all day long.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Julia L

Agne and her team created a dream wedding vibe for me and my family members. She has the softest touch with makeup and hair, and the sharpest eye with regard to personal style and preference. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Nelya S

Agne is the sweetest, most gifted makeup and hair artist I've ever worked with. She took the time to get to know me and listen to my vision for the wedding day. Agne made myself and my wedding party look gorgeous, and our makeup and hair lasted for hours, even after dancing. I... Read More highly recommend Agne and her team! I will only be using them from this point onwards.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Aliza G

Agne is absolutely wonderful! She did a great job turning inspiration images into beautiful looks for myself and my bridesmaids, and even did an amazing and natural-looking acne/scar cover-up on the groom! The makeup all lasted all night, even through tears and dancing! She's... Read More also super nice and easy to talk to. I absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Brittney A

Agne is amazing! I had 2 trials with her and both times she delivered, on my wedding day she worked her magic and my hair was perfection! She made me look and feel so glamorous! She really knows her stuff! She has a great team and they truly make you feel beautiful. She is so... Read More sweet and kind and just a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Danielle L

Agne is truly gifted and made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. I couldn't be happier with the final look and the photos were absolutely stunning!! Such a lovely lady who helped me create my dream bridal look. Stunning, beautiful, elegant...i got so many compliments. My... Read More makeup lasted all night, even after all the dancing. I booked her husband 'the big affair' as the photographer and the photos are incredible!!! You have to look him up too. Such a great team and I'm so happy they were part of our special day :)

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Holly T

Agne was a pleasure to have. She was on time, punctual, and very professional. On my big day she made sure that I felt comfortable in my makeup as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their look and the makeup stayed on great! She gave a little touch up kit which was... Read More fantastic, although I did not need it because my makeup stayed on all day! I highly recommend Beauty Affair to anyone and Agne does a fantastic job achieving the look you are going for. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 stephanie l

So glad I booked beauty affair. My makeup artist understood my hair and makeup vision without me ever doing a trial! I wanted something less "traditional bride" and she nailed it. I live across country and had to plan remotely, and they were able to accommodate me perfectly.... Read More They achieved the "free people catalog" hair and makeup that I was hoping for.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Danielle C

Wow is all I can say! Agne is the absolute best with BOTH hair and makeup. She is warm, patient and above all TALENTED! Agne worked with me to find the right look for me and was able to deliver exceptional service and beauty to all in my wedding party. She made my Nana feel... Read More like a princess and I have truly never felt so beautiful. THANK YOU, AGNE!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 David A

I absolutely loved working with Agne. During my trial run she was very patient and truly listened to what I was looking for. She made me feel very comfortable, both with the process and with my final look. She has a great talent for accentuating features and letting the original... Read More beauty of a face shine through. I left my trial run beaming and feeling quite gorgeous! She was also incredibly organized in creating a schedule for me, my mother and brides maids. The schedule allowed for some flexibility, but yet kept us on track. On my wedding day Agne arrived early and set up her station and was ready to go on time. She did an amazing job on my wedding day make-up!I It lasted all day without any need for touch ups! She also did a truly wonderful job on my mother and brides maids. They all looked stunning! Agne is fantastic vendor to work with and I will definitely use again for any other upcoming events I may have. She is so incredibly kind, and professional. Fantastic all around .. highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Mariam G

I only slept for 3 hours the night before my wedding day and I was so afraid that I would look tired and exhausted. On the contrary, she made an amazing job making me look exactly like I wanted. She's a real artist. She puts a lot of detail in her work to get to the result that... Read More you want. Before the wedding day, she went through all the details of my makeup to reassure me that everything will be perfect. I was very pleased with her work and my makeup remained beautiful until the end of the night. All my bridesmaids loved her work too. One of my bridesmaids is getting married soon and she booked her because she absolutely loved her work. Thank you Agne!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Angela K

Agne is amazingly talented at what she does. She did the makeup for me and my ladies on my wedding day, and everyone was in love with their makeup! Agne brings out the most beautiful version of you. She listens to you and tries to create exactly the look that you feel... Read More comfortable in. My makeup was flawless all day long, and she uses really high quality products. She also has a wonderful, sweet, comforting personality which is so important. The day before the wedding, my mother in law fell and got a large bruise on her arm that she was horrified everyone would see. Agne did her magic and managed to cover it up so well that my mother in law felt great and completely reassured. Out of all the choices you will make for your wedding day, Agne will be the easiest one you will make. She is super professional, honest, and caring. I would highly recommend Agne for all of your special occasions and especially for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Beauty Affair is a dream team for any bride, who wants to look completely stunning on her wedding day! I found about Agne and her company through her husband photographer Tomas from The Big Affair. Like her husband, Agne has a very pleasing and professional personality and she... Read More goes beyond what you can expect. On our trial session day, I was pampered and felt so relaxed. She gave me so much personal attention to my makeup and hair styling, so we could find the best fit for me. On the wedding day Agne came together with her team and made me and my bridesmaids completely flawless. I was completely confided through the day and got so many beautiful comments for my hair and makeup, which is all thanks for Agne and her wonderful team. So, if you want to have the best experience, I highly recommend Beauty Affair with Agne Skaringa to be your beauty team!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Ronza M

Agne made my hair and makeup on my wedding That was stunning She is great, helpful , and welcomed person Good luck Ronza

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Becca N

Agne is the angel that came to my rescue after bad experiences with previous makeup artists. I suppose I am just very particular about my face, but I would think wanting to look like the most gorgeous person in the room is not a ridiculous request on my wedding day. Maybe this... Read More mug can only be made beautiful by expert hands. Who knows? But I can say, with 100% conviction, that Agne is that expert. Not only is she a sweet and beautiful person, she is able to bring out that gorgeous girl in you. She uses only the best makeup and my skin actually felt soft and moisturized the next day. My hair and makeup lasted all night and everyone kept telling me how gorgeous I was all night long! Objective accomplished! She also had a great team that made my bridesmaids look like models. I could tell my MOH was hesitant about trusting someone else to do her makeup, but she was sooo happy with how she looked, she made the pic (a closeup selfie) her fb profile pic. Sometimes you just have to trust and I would definitely trust and recommend Agne for any event. Added bonus - I had a Gatsby wedding and her and her team pulled off the hair and makeup flawlessly! I am so happy and so were my girls! Thank you Agne!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Agne and her Beauty Affair team is the best choice for your wedding makeup and hair you can ever have! They are very professional and taking care of every little detail. Agne is a very talented artist. On my wedding day she transformed me into a complete stunner and my... Read More bridesmaids looked so gorgeous too. They gave us so much attention to us for which I am beyond thankful. Even my guests were complimenting and asking who did my makeup and hair. So, I felt very confident through my very special day. In addition, Agne works together with her husband Tomas, who is an amazing wedding photographer. They make a magical duo and we were beyond excited to have them for our wedding. So, I highly recommend to do yourself a favor and choose the best makeup and hair artist in the world – Agne Skaringa !

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Sofia M

Agne and Kelly did the hair for my wedding and they did an amazing job! I did a “test” with Agne a couple of weeks prior and immediately hired her to do the hairstyling on my wedding! She was so pleasant to be around and listened very carefully to what I wanted, and took her... Read More time to do it perfectly. She also responded very quick and friendly to any emails. My six bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful and well taken care of during the wedding day. We were all super happy with the results and enjoyed Agne and Kellys company so much. They arrived early and got right to work, were super friendly and easy to work with and listened carefully to everybody’s requests. I couldn’t be more happy with their services and highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Agne and her Beauty Affair team for my May 2015 wedding. Agne and her team were one of my favorite vendors to work with. What sticks out in my mind the most about working with Agne is how comfortable and calm I felt the morning of my... Read More wedding. I definitely knew I was in good hands and had nothing to worry about. Prior to the wedding I had two makeup trials with her. The first was to meet her, go through inspiration photos and try different looks. The second trial was to perfect all the details. Throughout the entire process Agne was always professional, friendly, honest, and listened to all of my concerns. She is truly talented and such a wonderful person to work with. It is very obvious that she cares about her clients and makes every effort to make your wedding day special. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Hanna S

I came across Agne's (Beauty Affair) through yelp. You could tell she an artist. It's apparent in the way she holds her brushes! I instantly loved how meticulous she was. She makes everyone, including me, look the the best version of yourself which is exactly what your... Read More seeking on your wedding day. She worked with me to help materialize the look I envisioned. I was struggling to find hair sylists for my bridesmaids. Agne was able to pull together a team to help make my experience less stressful and assist me in coordinating the whole schedule. I would absolutely recommend Agne to anyone seeking a makeup artist. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

I found Beauty Affair through Yelp. When I saw her portfolio, I was instantly in awe of her work and wanted her to do my make up for my Oct. 17th wedding in Pasadena. I did the make up trial for my engagement and the wedding make up. Agne is a wonderful person and an amazing... Read More make up artist. For future reference, it is helpful to have a lot of inspiration pictures. Agne and I went through them and she really created a look that I really wanted for my wedding. My makeup lasted the whole night and all my bridesmaids were really happy with their looks too. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience working with Agne and I would recommend her to any future bride who is looking for a professional makeup artist!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Whitney S

Agne is Phenomenal. She is a master makeup artist and she will make you look sensational on your big day. She is So gifted as an artist and is perfectionist, which is what you need on your Wedding Day or that special occasion. She takes her time and wants to really make sure... Read More she understand your like and dislikes and has suggestions on flattering styles if you do not know what look you are seeking. She is very sweet, kind and is a True pleasure to work with. Her warmth, kindness radiates from the inside out and you truly feel blessed to have found such an engaging and wonderful artist. Her makeup selection is Huge and she carries the best products and the most expensive brands. She also does air-brushing foundation so your skin will be smack down the best you have ever seen when she is done with her magic. Book her for a consultation and I can guarantee you will be hooked. She is that Good. Agne is the best make-up artist you will work with.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Beauty Affair is the best team of makeup artistry that you can ever wish for your wedding ! I had Agne and her team recommended by her husband Tomas who is a phenomenal wedding photographer. Having such a talented, loving and dedicated makeup artist on your wedding is a must!... Read More Agne was very helpful and patient. During our trial session she helped me out to decide what kind of makeup I should have on my special day, so it would look cohesive with the theme of our wedding. On the day of the wedding I got so many compliments that boosted me through the day and I just felt fabulous and confident. My mom, bridesmaids and even flower girls looked like models and everyone was very excited about it. Without a doubt I would highly recommend to choose Beauty Affair for your wedding day or any special occasion!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Marianne F

Agne is amazing and a true professional! She knows what works and does not work and knows how to make you look your best. For my wedding she did my makeup as well as my four bridesmaids and everyone was amazed at how good they looked. I had so many comments on my make up. She... Read More really listened to me and what I wanted and was able to make me look my absolute best. The makeup lasted all day and the pictures looked amazing. She is so sweet and reassuring which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. I would recommend her to any one of my friends and family. I will definitely be using her again and again.

Agne Skaringa

Agne Skaringa is an award winning Hollywood makeup artist and hairstylist. Young artist graduated three art schools in Europe, Cinema Makeup School (airbrush and hairstyling ) and has a bachelor degree in Architecture form Vilnius Academy of Arts. In 2009 Agne moved to Los Angeles and contentious working alongside with her husband wedding photographer Tomas Skaringa www.TheBigAffair.com