#1 Top Rated Artist in Missouri & Illinois

Our goal is to create a look that is nothing more or less than YOU. 24 hr. waterproof makeup & flawless skin. Come meet us now. Check out some of our brides we worked with pictures. Best of Weddings 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. FIRST & ONLY Winner, Best of Weddings Hall of Fame - STL Beauty.

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

132 W. Monroe Avenue , Kirkwood, MO

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Erin M

Lauren did my makeup for my wedding about 5 years ago. She is truly gifted and an amazing artist! She has since done my makeup for numerous other events, including Halloween one year. She has also done many of my family member's makeup for various occasions. She knows how to... Read More stay true to the individual and incorporate their personality. Smokey eyes or red lips are not for everyone and she knows how to make you look natural and beautiful and look like you. Her techniques and professionalism are unsurpassed. You can count on her to make your day extra special!

2015-10-19T19:27:49 Response from the vendor

I love that I've been able to be apart of all your family and friends events!! Seriously has been my pleasure! Xo

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Melissa S

Lauren and Melinda did an awesome job on my wedding day!! We had 13 people total getting makeup done and everyone's makeup looked flawless. They kept us on schedule and on time with the large group and I couldn't be happier with the way everyone's makeup turned out. All of my... Read More girls loved their makeup and felt beautiful all day long. Our makeup looked great all day long - even on a hot, humid day in August. Lauren took the time to figure out what I wanted during my trial and gave me recommendations based on my skin tone, hair color and how I would be wearing my hair on my wedding day. She is so personable, energetic and fun and makes you feel comfortable and beautiful the whole time. I will definitely recommend Beauty by Broxie to all of my friends and family!

2015-10-19T19:29:00 Response from the vendor

Melinda and I both had the best time knocking out your bridal crew!! Plus you were the best bride just so chill and laid back

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Andrea F

I had the pleasure of having Lauren for my wedding on 10-17-15. I cannot say enough great things about her! She is incredibly talented, and extremely professional. I walked into my makeup trial feeling defeated with what I wanted, however she asked me a few questions and worked... Read More her magic. I was thrilled with the results then and even more on our big day (after she saw my dress in person, she made a few changes to make my eyes pop perfectly). She was happy to answer any questions I had, and even talked about all the products she was using on me when I brought up a slight concern of my sensitive skin. I also paid for my bridal party as a part of their gifts, which was worth every penny! Especially after seeing how beautiful our photographs turned out. Lauren also had my oldest sister raving about how great she was, even after months of begging me to let her do her own makeup because of how particular she is. I can't say enough how great it was to work with someone I could put my full trust in. She had me laughing with her warm fun personality, which absolutely helped set the tone for the beautiful day. She was definitely a large part of taking the stress out of the morning! I will not skip a beat in recommending her to everyone I know, and look forward to booking her talent in the future!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Bryan B

When I first got engaged, I searched ALL over the St. Louis area for a make-up artist and Lauren (for obvious reasons) was highly recommended. I am SO glad I went with her to do mine and my bridesmaids make-up for my 8/14/15 wedding. All I have to say about her is WOW! Not only... Read More is she super talented and good at making you look your absolute best, but she is so genuine & sweet. If you're looking for a make-up artist for ANY event, I HIGHLY recommend her. I cannot wait to use her again!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Keelyn H

I have seen Lauren to have my makeup done over the years for multiple things including formal parties, Halloween costume parties, pictures and most recently a contouring session. She is a true artist. She has never ceased to make me look absolutely the way I had in mind- she... Read More truly listens to you and communicates along the way so you're confident you're getting exactly what you want. I have learned so much from her and I will never go to another MUA. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her for any wedding and can't wait to use her in my upcoming nuptials!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Beauty By Broxie does an amazing job with her artistic detail to beauty. The best I have ever used for all of my occasions and events.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Thank you so much! You did such a wonderful job and we all looked beautiful!

2015-10-24T13:56:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Kristen B

We all looked beautiful on my friends wedding day! You did a great job! Thank you!

2015-10-24T13:56:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Melissa M

Lauren did an amazing job!!! she made the whole wedding party looks gorgeous. I would definitely recommend her.

2015-10-24T13:56:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Lauren is the most talented make up artist I have ever had the pleasure to work with!! She did my make up for my 10 year anniversary and she made me look better than I looked at my wedding 10 years earlier! She made the experience so much fun! I am now actively looking for... Read More events to go to so I can enlist her services again! I am so thankful to her for making me feel so special!! Thank you Lauren for sharing your gifts with me!

2015-10-24T13:56:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kate J

Lauren was amazing!!!!! She did makeup for me and my two maid-of-honors and we looked flawless! I live in D.C. so I was unable to schedule a trial with her. The day of the wedding I told her the look I was going for and she gave me exactly that. I looked and felt great. My... Read More skin was glowing and perfect and it lasted all night. Thank you Lauren!!!

2015-10-24T13:56:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Lauren Wilkerson is the very best. She did the makeup for my daughter's wedding 5 years ago. She was scheduled to do my daughter, my sister and two bridesmaids along with myself. The day of the wedding 3 more bridesmaid showed up. Somehow Lauren managed to get everyone done and... Read More my daughter was beautiful. I highly recommend Lauren. She is a master artist. Thank you Lauren for helping make my daughter's wedding perfect.

2015-10-24T13:57:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Tessa G

Lauren is simply amazing! She is so good at what she does and knows exactly how to make you look perfect without looking overdone. My husband doesn't like too much makeup, but every time Lauren does my makeup he says it looks amazing. She is so fun, positive, and a great person... Read More to be around as well. She will make all your wedding dreams come true!

2015-10-19T19:29:58 Response from the vendor

Tessa!! I will never forget you or your love you and Frank carry for each other!! I loved being a part of your day

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Such an amazing job on all of our makeup! Each one of us looked flawless. Lauren has so much talent and will with no doubt make you feel your best for your big day.

2015-10-19T19:30:52 Response from the vendor

Thank u!! Of course have beautiful brides like you make my job nothing but super easy

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Do not book this makeup artist! She walked out on me on my wedding day. she is irresponsible, rude, and dishonest. I booked Lauren Wilkerson 8 months before my wedding. Never once did she mention to me that she was pregnant and expecting to have a child near the time of my... Read More wedding. To make matters worse, I found out about her being pregnant one month before my wedding. I had no choice but to stay with her because of such short notice. All brides know it is practically impossible to find a new makeup artist within a month of your wedding. Her dishonesty almost ruined my makeup for my wedding. She had told me that I was in good hands and that there was going to be no problems and that she would be expecting her baby in June, even though my wedding was late May. One week before my wedding I get a text from Lauren telling me that she will not be able to do my wedding makeup because she just had her baby. While that is a beautiful moment in her life, I was left frantic. I had pleaded for her to do at least my bridal makeup for my wedding day, since I had no idea who would be doing my makeup. I could not believe what a big disaster this turned into.

Flawless experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Emily G

Beauty By Broxie is the most amazing makeup artist in the STL area and beyond. She is professional and makes everyone feel special, not just the bride. She stays current with makeup trends & is always finding new products that work with various clients. She is quick to respond... Read More to emails and always makes sure she has things organized & convenient for fellow vendors as well as clients. I only use BBB for my makeup needs & refer her to all clients looking for a flawless experience.

2015-10-19T19:31:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/25/2014

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Corinne J

I had Lauren Wilkinson do my makeup and my bridesmaids' makeup for my May wedding. I couldn't ask for such a wonderful service and end result. Lauren was on time, prepared, and friendly. She exceeded my makeup expectations. She did such a natural and beautiful job. We didn't... Read More look like we had a ton of makeup on, nor did we look like plain Jane. Her makeup techniques made us look like ourselves, but the best and most beautiful. I could not ask for a better makeup artist. Lauren is the best! You will not be disappointed!

2014-04-30T11:32:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you HVM you were such a beautiful bride! I enjoyed working with you and your family!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Lauren D

D'Shannon did my best friend's makeup for her wedding and she was absolutely stunning! So of course when it came time for my wedding, she was the first person I contacted. Unfortunately she was already booked for my date, but went out of her way to track down a trusted... Read More colleague that was available. I cannot thank her enough for her awesome customer service, especially when she had nothing to gain! Thank you thank you thank you! I ended up getting my makeup done by Lauren Wilkerson and could not have been happier. She is so sweet, and extremely knowledgeable about everything makeup! Highly recommend!

absolutely fabulous

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Alexandra M

D has to be the best make up artist ever ! she was so amazing she had me look perfect all day from the beginning of the wedding to the end of the night she was with me fixing my hair , vail and of course my make up it was wonderful i didn't have to worry are stress about how i... Read More looked i just had fun. Ds make up skills are fantastic she had me looking like a Disney princess for my wedding but for my reception she turned me in a Victoria secret angel.

Lookin Great!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Kayla W

D'Shannon was the very first vendor we hired for my daughter's wedding! She came to us with such great recommendations, we didn't want to take a chance that she would be busy that day! She was so amazing! She met with us and went over everything my daughter wanted for her... Read More wedding day. She met with her several times to do trials and to discuss her options until her make up was perfect! And we not only hired her to do the make up while my daughter and her bridesmaids got ready, but for the entire day!!!!!!!!! She followed the wedding party all day for pictures and then back to the church before the wedding to make sure everyone looked their best (including me :) !!! She did an outstanding job! She worked with each girl to enhance their features and give them the look they wanted. We could not have been happier with how everyone looked that day and in the pictures! Thank you D'Shannon for being such a professional and for doing such an amazing job :) You're the BEST!!!

Great work!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Cherie N

D'Shannon did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding this past weekend! I received many compliments! Thanks again D! :)

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Julie V

D'Shannon and team are so incredible. I am a wedding planner who recently got married. I have used D'Shannon and her team for several of my brides plus my own wedding. Personally, she did a fantastic on me. I did not realize I could be so beautiful. Looking back at the pictures... Read More makes me want to call and thank her each time! For my other brides that she has done work on they all feel the same way! Every bride has loved working with her and her team. I would highly recommend D'Shannon and her staff to any bride!

Thank you D'Shannon!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Michelle C

I am so happy the i found D'Shannon for my wedding. She is truly an amazing makeup artist. I've never felt so beautiful before. She knew exactly how I wanted to look without me being able to explain it. Not only is she a great artist but she was a blast to be with all day. She... Read More went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so amazing!!!!

Engagement party

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 sanaa h

I recently had the pleasure of working with D'Shannon for my engagement party in August. I booked D'Shannon months in advance. When I first met her for a consultation she asked me questions about my preferences, what color my outfit would be, little things about how I liked... Read More my eyeliner to be done, etc. She wanted to know the small details. I showed her a few pictures I liked of previous brides, and after a few minutes she knew exactly what I wanted. She was polite, courteous, and energetic, which made me even more excited to work with her. The day of the engagement she arrived to my house on time, and started working right away on a few of my family members. In fact aside from doing just my family she also ended up working on my friends as well that requested their make up to be done last minute. A lot of times make up artists are hesitant to take last minute requests, but D'Shannon was more than happy to do so! Everyone was thoroughly pleased with their makeup, including myself. I think the best part of working with D'Shannon is that she's cultured and has an artistic sense of what will look great. She ended up doing my engagement make up a bit differently than what we had previously done at my trial run with her. She asked me to trust her and let her do her magic, and that is exactly what I did. As far as pricing goes, she's very reasonable, especially for bridal make up. She charged me by the hour instead of per person which made things a lot easier since I had events on 2 different days that she did make up for. Will definitely be working with her again in the near future! Thanks D!