#1 Top Rated Artist in Missouri & Illinois

Our goal is to create a look that is nothing more or less than YOU. 24 hr. waterproof makeup & flawless skin. Come meet us now. Check out some of our brides we worked with pictures. Best of Weddings 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. FIRST & ONLY Winner, Best of Weddings Hall of Fame - STL Beauty.

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

132 W. Monroe Avenue , Kirkwood, MO

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING

Reviewed on 4/25/2014

THANKS FOR MAKING OUR FAMLIES DAY EVEN MORE SPECIAL. WHAT A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH LAUREN WILKERSON FROM BEAUTY BY BROXIE. SHE WAS SO FRIENDLY REALLY WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO SATISFY THE WHOLE WEDDING PARTY. OUR MAKEUP AND HAIR TURNED OUT BETTER THAN WE COULD HAVE EVER ASK FOR. LAUREN WAS SO PROFESSIONAL AND UNDERSTANDING TO OUR PARTICULAR NEEDS AND WANTS. OUR FAMILY WOULD USE HER AGAIN. THANKS

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Corinne J

I had Lauren Wilkinson do my makeup and my bridesmaids' makeup for my May wedding. I couldn't ask for such a wonderful service and end result. Lauren was on time, prepared, and friendly. She exceeded my makeup expectations. She did such a natural and beautiful job. We didn't look like we had a ton of makeup on, nor did we look like plain Jane. Her makeup techniques made us look like ourselves, but the best and most beautiful. I could not ask for a better makeup artist. Lauren is the best! You will not be disappointed!

4/30/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you HVM you were such a beautiful bride! I enjoyed working with you and your family!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Lauren D

D'Shannon did my best friend's makeup for her wedding and she was absolutely stunning! So of course when it came time for my wedding, she was the first person I contacted. Unfortunately she was already booked for my date, but went out of her way to track down a trusted colleague that was available. I cannot thank her enough for her awesome customer service, especially when she had nothing to gain! Thank you thank you thank you! I ended up getting my makeup done by Lauren Wilkerson and could not have been happier. She is so sweet, and extremely knowledgeable about everything makeup! Highly recommend!

Flawless experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Emily G

Beauty By Broxie is the most amazing makeup artist in the STL area and beyond. She is professional and makes everyone feel special, not just the bride. She stays current with makeup trends & is always finding new products that work with various clients. She is quick to respond to emails and always makes sure she has things organized & convenient for fellow vendors as well as clients. I only use BBB for my makeup needs & refer her to all clients looking for a flawless experience.

absolutely fabulous

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Alexandra M

D has to be the best make up artist ever ! she was so amazing she had me look perfect all day from the beginning of the wedding to the end of the night she was with me fixing my hair , vail and of course my make up it was wonderful i didn't have to worry are stress about how i looked i just had fun. Ds make up skills are fantastic she had me looking like a Disney princess for my wedding but for my reception she turned me in a Victoria secret angel.

Lookin Great!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Kayla W

D'Shannon was the very first vendor we hired for my daughter's wedding! She came to us with such great recommendations, we didn't want to take a chance that she would be busy that day! She was so amazing! She met with us and went over everything my daughter wanted for her wedding day. She met with her several times to do trials and to discuss her options until her make up was perfect! And we not only hired her to do the make up while my daughter and her bridesmaids got ready, but for the entire day!!!!!!!!! She followed the wedding party all day for pictures and then back to the church before the wedding to make sure everyone looked their best (including me :) !!! She did an outstanding job! She worked with each girl to enhance their features and give them the look they wanted. We could not have been happier with how everyone looked that day and in the pictures! Thank you D'Shannon for being such a professional and for doing such an amazing job :) You're the BEST!!!

Great work!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Cherie N

D'Shannon did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding this past weekend! I received many compliments! Thanks again D! :)

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Julie V

D'Shannon and team are so incredible. I am a wedding planner who recently got married. I have used D'Shannon and her team for several of my brides plus my own wedding. Personally, she did a fantastic on me. I did not realize I could be so beautiful. Looking back at the pictures makes me want to call and thank her each time! For my other brides that she has done work on they all feel the same way! Every bride has loved working with her and her team. I would highly recommend D'Shannon and her staff to any bride!

Thank you D'Shannon!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Michelle C

I am so happy the i found D'Shannon for my wedding. She is truly an amazing makeup artist. I've never felt so beautiful before. She knew exactly how I wanted to look without me being able to explain it. Not only is she a great artist but she was a blast to be with all day. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so amazing!!!!

Engagement party

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 sanaa h

I recently had the pleasure of working with D'Shannon for my engagement party in August. I booked D'Shannon months in advance. When I first met her for a consultation she asked me questions about my preferences, what color my outfit would be, little things about how I liked my eyeliner to be done, etc. She wanted to know the small details. I showed her a few pictures I liked of previous brides, and after a few minutes she knew exactly what I wanted. She was polite, courteous, and energetic, which made me even more excited to work with her. The day of the engagement she arrived to my house on time, and started working right away on a few of my family members. In fact aside from doing just my family she also ended up working on my friends as well that requested their make up to be done last minute. A lot of times make up artists are hesitant to take last minute requests, but D'Shannon was more than happy to do so! Everyone was thoroughly pleased with their makeup, including myself. I think the best part of working with D'Shannon is that she's cultured and has an artistic sense of what will look great. She ended up doing my engagement make up a bit differently than what we had previously done at my trial run with her. She asked me to trust her and let her do her magic, and that is exactly what I did. As far as pricing goes, she's very reasonable, especially for bridal make up. She charged me by the hour instead of per person which made things a lot easier since I had events on 2 different days that she did make up for. Will definitely be working with her again in the near future! Thanks D!

Amazing Bridal Make-Up & Hair

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Sonal M

I just got married over Labor Day weekend and like all brides, what I looked like was of utmost importance. As a South Asian bride, I needed an artist who understood my skin tone, the looks I wanted, and could service the multiple events I had with different but consistent looks. D'Shannon was incredible! I received compliments at every event on my make-up and hair and everyone is still talking about how I looked! :) But even more importantly, D'Shannon went above and beyond her contracted terms to ensure that my family and I looked gorgeous for our events. She was ultra flexible, knowledgeable, and friendly. I highly recommend her to any bride- she knows skin and hair and will bring out your natural beauty!

Best Makeup Ever

Reviewed on 9/10/2013

I cannot say enough good things about D'Shannon - she was so great, a true makeup "artist" I felt completely pampered the whole time and she went above and beyond to make sure we all looked fantastic. The makeup lasted all night long. Not only was she a great makeup artist, she was so sweet and kind, giving me a minute to calm down during all the stress of the day, and letting me get myself together before starting. She was better than amazing, I would absolutely refer her to every bride!

stunning makeup

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Lauren G

I was married in August, in St. Louis humidity and spent 3 hours running around outside before the wedding taking pictures all over the city and my make up survived, remaining flawless all night long. D'Shannon did a fantastic job catering to all the requests of my bridal party, making sure each one of the girls unique features were highlighted. She's very professional and fun to have around. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced, talented and professional make up artist in the St. Louis area.

D Makeup Artist Review

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Francesca D

D Makeup Artist is absolutely the best anyone could ask for. Her talent and beautiful personality translate your dreams into a reality. I feel like I can take on the world each and every time she does my makeup. Her expertise and knowledge of makeup and skin are unsurpassed. I would highly recommend her to anyone for lessons as well as makeup application. Her kind heart and generous spirit make D Makeup Artist stand out amongst others.

Loved Her!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Neena P

I am so happy that I booked D'Shannon for my wedding. She was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only was she professional, but she was also fun to hang out with while getting make up done and helped calm me down when I was rushing to get all myself together before one of my wedding events. She made all of us look so elegant and glamorous while also looking natural. I didn't feel like I had pounds of make up on and I felt my make up looked amazing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using D'Shannon and I can't wait to have her do my make up again! =) Thank you again D'Shannon for everything! You were great to work with!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Sheena P

We were very lucky to work with D'Shannon during my sister's wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job at making everyone look perfect. The makeup looked beautiful, natural, and exactly how we wanted! I can't wait to work with her again! She is highly recommended!!

Job well done!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Rebecca D

The entire wedding party, including the bride and mother of the bride, looked absolutely stunning! D'Shannon did an amazing job on everyone's makeup especially the bride. She looked incredibly beautiful and D'Shannon helped make that happen. She comes highly recommended!!

A Flawless Touch

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Kelly m

The experience was relaxed and comfortable and the entire wedding party looked stunning. Whether you prefer a more natural look, dramatic look or have no idea, D was able to bring it all together. And, the pictures looked amazing (photographed extremely well).Highly recommended for a night out or special event.

Stunning work!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Jennifer D

I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid in my beautiful friend's wedding last weekend! D'Shannon did make up for the bride and all the bridesmaids. She was on time, organized, fun, and so talented! Everyone looked incredible and no detail was overlooked. She personalized each girl's make up and made us all look super glamorous and aisle-ready, but still kept us very much true to our own style of eyes, lips, coloring, etc.! Our make up was impeccable and stood the test of not only time but also weather (which is a pretty remarkable testament to D'Shannon and her products since we had rain and sunshine to contend with). She was available and was eager to touch us up throughout the day/evening. I would 100% recommend her services!!! If I could hop in a time machine and hire her for my wedding I definitely would! Thank you for making us all look so wonderful for such a special day!

A true make-up artist

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Kathy J

D'Shannon was a delight. First of all, she did the make-up for eight bridesmaids, the bride and the mother-of-the-bride. She kept everyone on schedule and made everyone look just beautiful. She runs a tight ship, keeping an eye on the clock. Yet, she takes the time to give everyone the personal attention they needed. She asked what I wanted. I replied: no wrinkles, bigger eyes, long lashes...what any 50-something wants. She delivered. I truly felt like I had a full make-over.

Happy bride, happy repeat customer

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 KASEY J

I have had D'Shannon do my makeup SEVERAL times and every time I have been so so happy. I recently this weekend had her do my makeup for my wedding. It was awesome. I have never seen my MOH look better. Her eyes were incredible. My fiance (now husband) thought I looked gorgeous. I have worked with her on both personal and professional shoots and she has always made me look glam. I really like her work-- and I know all her other clients have always been happy with her! Love her!

Great makeup

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Genevieve E

D'shannon did a great job w/our makeup!

multiracial wedding

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Jasmine Y

I am very glad I spent more money on my makeup artist than a hair stylist! The morning of my wedding, D'Shannon did my makeup as well as the makeup for three others. She arrived on time and we were finished on time. We had a wide range of skin colors (from super pale to dark skinned) and we all looked flawless. I chose not to have a touch up, but I still looked great through midnight. I received so many compliments and felt beautiful. I would use her again for any special occasion.

Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Holly Y

As a fellow makeup artist, when you decide to have someone else do your makeup for your wedding, it isn't an easy decision as to who you will trust yourself to! D'Shannon was my mentor as I developed my business, she is the person you go to when you want to look absolutely beautiful! Her skill and ability to fit any brides idea of what they want to look like on their wedding day is unmatched. She will take care of you and make you feel incredibly special they entire day! My mother was in love with her makeup as well! Mature skin isn't the easiest to master but D'Shannon knows how to perfect any skin type. My makeup never moved the entire day, it was perfect and flawless!! I couldn't have been happier, she is the best!

She's the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Katie W

Ladies - if you want to feel like a beautiful bride on your big day, this is the person to see!! My makeup looked flawless, she was spot on with the right amount/touches of eye makeup and blush to embellish without it being too much. She did extra blush for me too, since that's what I like! My make up stayed put all day, for a July wedding, and looked great in my pictures! On top of it all, she is super sweet and accommodating, let me bring in my friend and photographers with me to get my before shots. This was exactly what I needed for my big day as I was so nervous. I have some skin problems/blemishes as well and was concerned about having these covered, my skin looked great, no blemish in sight!! Everyone couldn't stop commenting on how great I looked all day long : ). She is very confident and fluid, this girl is a natural and is very talented!!

TO Beauty By Broxie