Beauty by Glo Bridal Hairstyling & Airbrush Makeup

Because all brides should look and feel beautiful, confident and chic on their big day! 305 519 8955 http://www.beautybyglo.com

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Miami, FL (305) 519-8955

So happy I met Gloria!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Lauren S

Gloria did such an amazing job on my hair and make-up! She went above and beyond on my trial because she wanted everything to look perfect. She also recruited more of her colleagues to ensure all of my bridesmaids and mothers' hair was done in a timely manner (due to a last... Read More minute change in my photographer's timeline). She truly has a gift, I have never had my make-up look so flawless. I high recommend her for anyone looking for a young, stylish artist who is up to date on the latest trends.

2015-01-04T13:56:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren,Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to have met you, your mom and all your beautiful bridesmaids. You were a very sweet and gorgeous bride who made my work so easy. it truly was a lovely experience to have worked with... Read Less Read More

Gloria truly made me feel and look beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014

Beauty by Glo did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. It was such an easy going experience. I can honestly say my makeup lasted all night and looked beautiful and fresh in all my pictures. My hair was done in a romantic, soft up do and she enhanced it with a white flower... Read More crown....... it looked even better than the picture we used as inspiration. Gloria truly made me feel and look beautiful on my special day.

2014-08-21T17:28:30 Response from the vendor

You looked beautiful darling! thank you for allowing me to get creative with your your hair, the fresh flower was a hit. We had so much fun getting ready! Say hi to all the girls for me.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Juliet T

I had such a great experience with Gloria! She is truly talented and her staff as well! My hair and makeup was flawless! Gloria is a true professional who delivers top quality work ! She is a must for any bride !

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katie H

Gloria and her team are sooo talented! I do not trust anyone to touch my face as I am very particular with how my make up looks and tend to be sensitive to several products. Gloria made me feel comfortable from Day 1 and her work is amazing. My make up looked flawless and stayed... Read More put ALL day in the Miami humidity- I am soo happy that Gloria and her team were a part of my special day!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Nicole E

Gloria and her team are absolutely the best makeup and hair artists out there. They are so professional and experienced. I went to Gloria to try her out for my engagement photos and I came in bare faced and basically told her to do something that would look good on me. I did... Read More this to see how creative she would be and to see if she could work with me without little direction. Not only did she work with me, but she jumped right in and knew what to do. I left there not only loving my makeup and hair but felt like a model. Everyone complimented my look. For my wedding, she came prepared with loads of makeup and hair accessory options. I highly recommend Gloria and her team if you are getting married or need your makeup and hair done. They made my day perfect. I'm so grateful I found her!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Dasha R

Gloria and her team were amazing!!! I did a trial hair and make up first and loved how my look turned out. I knew then that I have to book Beauty by Glo. They were fast with their responses to me and very efficient on the day of the wedding. My mom, bridesmaids and me of course... Read More all were fascinated by our make up and hair!! It really turned out gorgeous!! Higly recommend Beauty by Glo. You won't be disappointed because they really know what they are doing <3 Thank you for making me look and feel gorgeous on my big day!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 desiree G

loria and her team are above and beyond the best. Not only did her team take care of me the bride for my wedding she also was able to do about 10 other people's hair and make up with her wonderful team. We had a great time laughing and enjoying each other's company but not only... Read More that we all looked amazing. She was more than accommodating, she was early and we finished everything with time to spare. I can't wait to use her again and again and refer her to all my friends. Lots of love to Gloria and her team, Desiree & Rodrigo'a wedding 11-19-16

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Michelle O

You can rely on her to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day! Gloria and her team are professional, and know what they're doing! She was so accommodating when I had last minute additions to our party. In fact, she was on top of our time line, that she was able to... Read More squeeze in everyone who wanted their hair/makeup done.

2016-09-24T13:46:52 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to have met you and your family, thank you so much for trusting us on your special day. You looked gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jessica L

Having Glo and her team be apart of our wedding day was the best decision we ever made!!! They went above and beyond to help create our visions into reality. They were professional, kind, and such a joy to be around the day of... Her team works miracles with hair and makeup! We... Read More received so many complements throughout the night. Honesty, I couldn't be happier with everything. THANK YOU GLO!!!

2016-09-19T10:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! My team and I live for happy brides, woot woot💋💋💋💋💋

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Rachel C

I do not have enough amazing things to say about Gloria and her team. They did the hair and makeup for myself, my 9 bridesmaids and my mother. We had to be ready at a very early time and Gloria was extremely prepared, assertive (keeping us on time) and did an absolutely... Read More fabulous job on our airbrush makeup and hair!! My favorite thing about my wedding day (besides actually marrying my husband) was my hair and makeup. Thank you soo much!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 KRYSTAL L

Gloria is a talented and knowledgeable make up artist / hairstylist. Since my bridal party was a bit large she made a schedule for me and my brides maids to follow, listing when their make up and/or hair would be started on the morning of the wedding. On the day of the wedding... Read More she arrived on time, stuck to her schedule, and even when we were waiting for a late bridesmaid to arrive for make up application she made use of her time by working on the next person or helping her talented colleagues. She even got my headpiece to stay on, which was clearly not going to stay in place because I didn't have enough hair and the headpiece weighed too much but Gloria made it work. Thanks for the save! At the end of a hectic morning we all looked fabulous. Thank you all for the great work!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Katie F

Glo came to the rescue after a horrible trial from another vendor and no time to spare! I knew her hair and makeup skills were amazing from the work she did on my surprise groom's gift boudoir shoot, and Glo went out of her way to fit in our New Year's Day wedding. She and her... Read More assistant were organized (stuck to schedule), on-time, fun and just plain amazing. Glo even whipped up a fabulous second hair arrangement in between my "first look" pictures and ceremony to tame wind blown curls back into a gorgeous up-do. We can't say enough about Glo. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 sherry b

I was the bride and used Beauty By Glo for my wedding day. Gloria and her team managed to do beautiful airbrush makeup/hair for myself and all my bridesmaids. They came to our location, arrived on time, was very professional, fun, kind, and did excellent work in a timely matter.... Read More Their prices are reasonable for outstanding work. I would definitely recommend Beauty By Glo to everyone who needs hair/makeup done for that special day!

2016-01-06T11:09:20 Response from the vendor

Hi Sherry, thank you so much for having us be a part of your special day! It really was our pleasure to have met you and your family. You all looked stunning and we had a lovely time, kisses gorgeous😘😘

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Raquel A

I highly recommend Beauty by Glo and her team for your wedding day beauty needs. I had an early morning wedding and they arrived on time and everyone was ready on time. Everyone looked gorgeous and was given exactly what they asked for. Super sweet, reasonable prices, and most... Read More importantly very punctual!

A "glo-ing" bride

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Christine S

I found Gloria through this website along with several other vendors. I could not have made a better choice by picking Gloria for my day. I showed her some ideas of what I wanted to do for my hair and makeup. The outcome was amazing. She did exactly what I wanted and my... Read More hair/makeup looked amazing! I was sooo happy with how I looked that day. I was "glo-ing" and owe it to Gloria :) Not only is Gloria phenomenal at what she does, but she is also an amazing, sweet, kindhearted person. Thank you again Gloria!

2015-08-03T10:38:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you , Thank you! I'm so glad to have been a part of your special day. Btw,I love the "Glo-ing" thing,I might steal it!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Zahilyn R

Gloria was very professional, she will do what you ask for. The day of the wedding I woke up with every girls nightmare, a huge pimple on my chin. She worked out her magic and no one even noticed I had one huge pimple. My eyes are big and she made them look absolutely beautiful!... Read More I highly recommend her.

2015-08-03T10:40:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, I was so happy to have been a part of your special day. You looked like a princess!!! send me a pic please:)

Flawless Bridal Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Carmen C

Gloria was absolutely amazing and professional. I did my wedding hair and makeup trial with her to pick out what I wanted on my wedding day. My wedding was really on a cruise ship and I had no choice but to book my appointment in the ealry morning. Gloria was knocking at my... Read More door at our appointed time of 7am. She was self-sufficient and brought all of her supplies. My makeup and hair was exactly what I had expected. It lasted for hours after the wedding. I enjoy working with someone whom has good work ethics and can carry themselves professionally. I definitely recommend her to anybody!

Tried & true, believe me!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Viviana R

Simply amazing, there are no other words to describe my wonderful experience! Gloria did my hair and makeup. She was not only super professional but also a true artist. Gloria listened to my thoughts and made them come true. From the trial to my wedding day, Gloria and the... Read More Beauty by Glo team, took the time to get to know me and understand what I was looking for; they helped me to make my wedding experience unforgettable. You may hire the hottest dj, your venue may be the most expensive, your dress over-the-top, but it all comes down to how you feel and look, Gloria made me look and feel BEAUTIFUL. Thank YOU! I highly recommend Gloria and the entire Beauty by Glo team.

beauty by glo

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

I was very pleased with the service. Gloria did an amazing job! I loved how attentive she was. she made me feel like a queen, she did everything I wanted exactly the way I wanted no questions asked. Gloria you made me feel so special on my wedding day thanks to you I looked... Read More amazing. Yolanda.

2014-08-21T17:00:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you honey! it was my pleasure, I really enjoyed meeting you and working with you on such a special occasion. See you at Ann's wedding!

My hair and make up for my wedding day

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Gloria is amazing,not only she is talented but also so patient and pleasant ,I am very picky ,and she was so patient to do as many try as I wanted until I was satisfied and found the right look for me,I went for a natural look and she made it happen,I looked amazing and yet not... Read More overdone,and my hair looked amazing as well . Everybody complimented my make up and hair. I would recommend Gloria to any bride to be because she is simply the best. And would definatly use her again for any events I have to go to. Thank you Gloria for making me look amazing on my special day. Patricia

2014-08-21T17:06:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Patricia! I love to please my brides no matter how many trials it takes, lol! You looked and felt beautiful, that was always my ultimate goal. See you soon gorgeous!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Krizia A

Gloria is amazing at what she does! My hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted the whole night. I would recommend her to any bride or member of the bridal party. She is very professional and kind. Will definitely call her for any future weddings I attend or walk in.

2014-08-21T17:13:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krizia, It was great meeting you and your beautiful family. Thanks for the pics, all of you look stunning! See you soon honey.

Glo made me look like a princess!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 candice b

I can only say the best things about Gloria. She blew and styled my hair the day of my wedding and made my vision come alive. She knew exactly how I wanted it and made it look so beautiful. Gloria's calm, upbeat and confident personality is just what you need in higher stress... Read More moments. I wish she lived closer to me so I could be her client more often. Glo is the best!!!!!!!

2014-08-21T17:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Candice for all your kind words. I'm so happy to have been able to make your vision a reality, you looked amazingly beautiful! Please say hello to your mom, grandma, and sister for me. See you next time you visit Florida.