Beauty for The Big Day!

Brides always tell me "I want to look like the best version of myself!" and that's what I'm here for. I am always so honored to be a part of your special day, and promise to create your favorite hair & makeup looks.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

Honolulu, HI (808) 372-4088

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Anita P

Soooo so thankful to have had Kaili there on my day not only to do my hair/makeup but also my bridesmaids and mom and mom-in-law! Everyone looked great! Kaili listened to all of my crazy wedding-look fears and also managed to make the final look last ALL DAY in MUGGY AUGUST.... Read More That's worth gold to me. Thanks Kaili!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Rebecca F

Kaili was amazing! Thank you for doing exactly what I was hoping for. I loved my hair and makeup, and my mothers hair looked great! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

My wedding day has been the most memorable day ever! And with the help of Kaili and her help it was PERFECT! Kaili is very professional with a touch of comfort and humor. She made a stressful day relaxing and fun and is very accommodating. I highly recommend Kaili, she used her... Read More makeup skills to bring out the best in my features. I love all the photos I had, with my perfect makeup and hair!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 E K

Kaili and her colleague Michelle did the hair and makeup for me and our entire wedding party - and we all loved it! Kaili is extremely professional and takes a lot of pride in her craft. She listened carefully to the requests of my party and me - I couldn't have been happier,... Read More or looked better. Thank you Kaili!

Kaili is the best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Erica O

I had tried out a couple hair and makeup artists prior to my wedding, but Kaili was the best. I still use her for special occasions. She was professional, understood what sort of look I was going for and could also translate that to my bridesmaids. I've found make-up artists... Read More sometimes only have one "look," but Kaili is extremely versatile. She will also speak up if she doesn't think something will work, given your event. Aside from being a great artist, she's very easy to work with.

Talented, professional, and reasonable

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Kaili is not only an incredibly talented hair and makeup artist, but also a warm and lovely person. She was very responsive over email (I was planning my Oahu wedding from New York), and on the day of the wedding, was punctual, professional, and totally able to put me at ease.... Read More My makeup and hair looked beautiful (despite not having a trial beforehand) and held up all night -- I barely had to reapply the lipstick and powder she generously gifted me. I am so happy that Kaili was my makeup artist on my wedding day, and would recommend her without reservation.

One of Hawaii's BEST MUA!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Stephanie L

Kaili and her team glammed me up for my wedding in April 2014. She was on time and very professional throughout the process. I had a large group but she was able to accommodate my big group of 12. She made me feel beautiful not only just in the beginning but through the entire... Read More night. I have recommended Kaili to other brides and they have been so happy with her too! Since my wedding I have worked with Kaili on other non-wedding project because she is the BEST! There are nothing but good things to say about her!

Kaili de Seixas

With over 12 years experience as a licensed Esthetician/Makeup & Hair stylist, you can say beauty is my life and I love it! I started working on weddings at the Spa at Turtle Bay, later moving to New York City to really hone my craft. In NYC I was presented with some of the best opportunities of my career, working alongside and learning from some of the best Hair & Makeup Artists in the business. I returned home to Hawaii in 2012 and have been focused on weddings ever since. I truly feel there is nothing more gratifying than being a part of a Bride's biggest day and I strive for perfection.