Feel Beautiful Inside and Out!

Start your wedding day feeling relaxed, confident and beautiful. On time and on-location with 20 years expertise in makeup and hairstyling for you and your bridal party creating your natural, romantic, sexy, glamorous look. Offering airbrushing, traditional and mineral makeup, plus lashes.

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

633 7th Ave., Honolulu, HI (808) 387-7547
PINTEREST

Tania rocks

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Carolin W

Tania is terrific - she's very experienced and she really listens to you while making thoughtful suggestions and explaining the whole process. She's very responsive on email and easy to deal with. She's also a super nice person who will make you feel comfortable even when the... Read More stress is building. I recommend doing a makeup trial so you have the opportunity to meet Tania before everything gets too crazy. It will make you feel more confident on the day to see your bridal look beforehand and you'll have the chance to make adjustments if the reality doesn't gel with your vision. Let's face it, many of us don't wear that kind of makeup often - if ever. We have no idea how it will look until it's done - so it's a worthwhile investment if you can stretch your budget that far. I had reservations about my initial glamour vision after the trial - Tania had done what I asked but I felt it looked too much. So we agreed to tone things down and go more natural on the day. The look she gave me for the ceremony was just right. Tania turned me and my bride (who never wears makeup) into confident airbrushed queens - no mean feat. Tania - you are tops!

Fabulous Service

Reviewed on 3/23/2014

Tania was quick to respond to email queries the whole way through - from initial quote to confirming appointment making the finding a hair and makeup vendor process easy. On the day Tania was on schedule and I felt very at ease with her. She did a fantastic job and asked all... Read More the right questions to find out what I wanted. Fabulous value for money with superior service. I would not hesitate to recommend Tania.

Awesome hair and makeup

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Amanda Z

I met Tania when my friend was getting married and she had chosen Tania as her hair and makeup person. I was really pleased with her service at that time and decided to use her for my own wedding. She suggested doing a hair and makeup trial ($75), so I did that. I believe it... Read More was worth it because she took over 2.5 hours to discuss what I wanted and tried different eye makeup styles and figured out what colors looked best. On the wedding day, she arrived promptly at 8:30am with 2 assistants (one for hair and one for makeup because we had 9 people getting hair and makeup done). The morning went by quickly, and everyone's hair and makeup got done. Tania was professional and calming (I didn't feel stressed out at all) and I really liked how my hair and makeup looked. The makeup even stayed on even after I cried! It was nice to not have to worry about hair and makeup, and Tania was someone who I trusted to execute perfectly on that day - and she did!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Tara C

Tania was fantastic. I cannot sing her praises enough. She is incredibly skilled and the result was far beyond my expectations. I provided a very rough idea as to what I hoped for my hair and makeup and she was able to transform that idea into a fantastic result. Throughout the... Read More process, she asked for my feedback, to ensure that I was satisfied. Along the way, she gave me tips and tricks to make the most of my features in everyday life. The hair and makeup lasted all day, through showers and gail force winds! She is elegant, poised and calm, a huge plus for a day that undoubtably is very crazy and fast paced. If you are getting married or have a special event in Honolulu, contact Tania. I hope to be able to use her services again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 LesliAnn K

I first met Tania about five years ago as a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding. In the years since, the majority of our group of friends have used her services, including for my own wedding last weekend. Tania provides consistent quality service. From the get- go, Tania is... Read More responsive on email and all communication. On wedding day, she was early for our makeup appointment and ready to go. Her calm demeanor and easygoing attitude makes even the most jittery bride feel at ease on wedding day. It was so nice to know that I did not have to worry at all. As part of bridal parties (five times), I have had experiences with other makeup artists. I have not always felt the most comfortable with other makeup stylists. She is a cut above the rest. She listens and incorporates your opinions/comfort level while making gentle suggestions and recommendations for what she thinks will work for you. My husband gave the final stamp of approval, proclaiming that "Tania did a great job. You look gorgeous!"

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley

Tania was great...professional..everything you could want. We had two destination weddings for the same week and she did make up and hair for both. Accommodating each brides own personalities and concepts. It can be hard to find someone trustworthy when you are across an ocean... Read More but she is everything you would want.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

I have had Tania do my hair and makeup for numerous events including my wedding and she never disappoints. She is talented and so sweet! I always feel beautiful and walk away feeling like a million bucks. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

She's AMAZING!!!

Stunning and Beautiful Up Do!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Tania did a fabulous job on my up do for the Marine Corps ball! I walked in to a clean, well organized, prepared room. She had everything laid out ready to go and immediately welcomed me with open arms. I was even about 15 minutes early and she gladly welcomed me in to start... Read More earlier than scheduled. She was personable and friendly and immediately began to help me identify what it was that I envisioned for my hair. She listened to what I did not want (stiff bangs, tons of hairspray that would make my hair look dark, etc.) and instead focused on what I truly wanted. I had brought a few pictures on my phone from pinterest and found that the two styles I loved most were slightly opposite. Therefore, Tania was able to help me pick out what specifically I liked most about them each and was able to do a mix of the two. She was patient and would ask me every few minutes how I liked it and told me to tell her immediately if there was a part or strand of hair that was bugging me or that I didn't like the placement of. She didn't take offense at all when I picked out two pieces that I felt like were too wispy and was accommodating when I asked her to make them more structured. She did a fantastic job securing the up do and giving it a unique look with some structure and style. It was a perfect balance of organized and complete but with a light and breezy/beachy look. I was in and out of there in less than an hour and a half and walked out feeling confident. I am very particular about my bangs and she did a great job letting me space them and play with them until they were the way I wanted before she curled/styled them so that they'd cover my forehead (which I am self conscious about). I can't say enough nice things about Tania, her home studio/set up, and her skills as a stylist. I walked out feeling like a million bucks and would go back to have her do my hair again in a heartbeat! Thank you Tania for a stunning and beautiful up do!

Hair and make-up

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I met Tania at a wedding workshop a year ago. After seeing her portfolio, I knew immediately that she’s the one I wanted to book for my hair and make-up. I told her that I wanted to look elegant on my wedding day, and she made suggestions what make-up and hairstyle would work... Read More for me. She asked me to bring pictures of inspirations and she nailed the look I wanted. She was able to do the same look during the trial, our pictorial day, and on the actual wedding day. We had a last minute change of location and she was quick to accommodate our needs. She was always on time and very organized. She was amazing and so much fun to work with. She was always putting me at ease especially the day of the wedding. She also did my family’s hair and make-up and she was able to finish ahead of time. My make-up and hair stayed up all through the event and I hardly did a touch-up. I had so much compliments that night and I am really grateful to Tania for making me and my family look beautiful and elegant on our special day. We have our pictures to prove it. Thanks, Tania!

Engagement photo hair/makeup

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Malorie B

Tania was amazing! She did a great job and talked me through every step. Anything I wanted to change or do differently, she did right away! She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered in the most professional way! I am so thankful I found her online and I would recommend... Read More her to multiple friends who recently got engaged.

Amazing makeup artist

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Tania was absolutely phenomenal on my wedding day! I had my hair and makeup trial two days prior and explained to Tania exactly how I wanted my hair to look as well as showing her pictures of the hair/makeup look I wanted. She immediately worked her magic and gave me the look... Read More I wanted - and it was actually better than I imagined. I also had my bridesmaids hair and makeup done and we were all ready to go on time. Both of my bridesmaids even complimented me on how stellar she was. If I ever come back to Oahu and have an event to attend, I'll hire Tania to do my makeup any day!

Genuine and Professional

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 AshLee M

At first I wasn't going to hire for makeup and hair, but last minute changed my mind. I believe in fate, because I met Tania at The Wedding Cafe Wednesday Workshop and so glad that I did. From the moment I met her, I expressed my insecurities. But she made me feel so comfortable... Read More and actually said that my hair texture was the best to work with! At the workshop she gave us so much information on beauty all together and so I knew she knew her stuff! I've just had my trial and couldn't feel more pleased. Her home studio was real comfortable and she was well prepared with all her beauty supplies. She started with seeing pics of the look I wanted and immediately she gave me very helpful tips on my look. With each application she talked and described everything to me. I didn't feel "in the dark" because she had me look and tell her whether or not I liked what she was building. I felt in control, yet she guided me so nicely. She always discussed color choices and tested them on me, until I found something I really liked. I literally kept saying wow, "I look so pretty" as she did my makeupTania was so easy going and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding morning. She was on time and had all her equipment and makeup and was ready to jump right in! I started to get a little stressed with the groom, my son and all the kids in our hotel room but she was so professional and so kind and in her zone. With the two (antsy) flower girls she made them feel So comfortable with what they wanted to do with their hair and their makeup was just right. She reminded me of my auntie putting make up on me when we were younger. When she showed me the mirror, I was extremely pleased with how I looked. In all my pictures I actually looked radiant. But it didn't look like I had my face plastered with make up. My hair was so nicely done with beautiful big curls. I wish I could include a picture of what I looked like after about 10 hours of outdoor pics in the wind, eating and dancing the night away. I literally looked just as gorgeous as I did when she left my room. Thank you Tania, I am so pleased to have worked with you! To other brides, trust me Tania will not let you down. She's a talented hair and makeup artist but on top of that a wonderful person.

Daughters wedding in Oahu

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I am a no maintenance 61 year old mother-of-the bride who was transformed by Tania with her skillful hair and make-up. My hair was done up in an up-do so well that I kept it in the following day. My daughter the bride, had a hairstyle exactly how she envisioned. Tania kept... Read More calm and was incredibly sweet. She provided tips on beauty as well as things to do in the area. She ended up doing hair for 6 of us - some requested her service after they saw what a great job she did. She was timely, well-prepared and drop dead gorgeous to boot! She could not have been more professional.

EXCELLENT!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Danielle T

I loved Tania! She was so amazing!! I didn't have a trial session but she did my hair exactly how I wanted. She took her time and consulted me every step of the way and it looked exactly like the picture I showed her. I got so many complements and felt so beautiful! I highly... Read More recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Jennifer E

Tania was excellent! She made a last minute accommodation for me, my daughter and mom for an up do for my brother's wedding. She is super friendly and made us look beautiful for this special occasion!

Tania is great.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Tania helped my hair and make up on my wedding day. I just send her my picture of face and desired hair style picture which I picked up from a internet. I have a facial deformity on my left side of face, so it must was a not easy job for her to do this an ordinary bride hair and... Read More make up. But she did her best and transformed me to a beautiful bride. She listened what I wanted to be. Also she is very pleasant and kind. We (my family) really enjoyed chatting with her. She is awesome person!

so awesome!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Ashley A

Tania was very professional and efficient right from the start. She was very good at communicating with me, which is so important for busy brides! Her professionalism made me feel at ease and I knew I could trust her with the most important day of my life so far! My... Read More bridesmaids, mothers, and myself all felt so beautiful on the wedding day and she did a great job! I found out about Tania because she had done a wedding that I was a bridesmaid for. Her quality and professionalism stood out to me and was memorable enough for me to seek her out 4 years later for my own wedding!

Wedding hair and makeup

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

Tania made me look like a princess on the day. My makeup was very natural and I received lots of compliments on my hair. I was always scared that my wedding makeup artist wouldn't be able to do Asian makeup well, but I loved my makeup on my wedding day. She even gave me... Read More advice on what wedding hair to have at what wedding location (my location was a bit windy, so the hairstyle she selected kept my hair in one place). Tania even gave me a lift from my hotel to her studio for my trial. I really appreciated that. My sister, who is usually very picky and very hard to please, was most impressed with her hairstyle and didn't want to wash her hair that night. Thank you so much Tania. I'm so glad I met you.

I felt like a princess!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Natalie R

Tania made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She kept me calm and I was able to choose every detail I wanted- down to each color for my eyeshadow. I would highly recommend her services. The photos turned out beautiful, and my hairstyle stayed even through crazy... Read More winds!

Tania is fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Gordon W

I was on the fence about whether to have someone do my hair and makeup for my casual beach wedding so I ended up reaching out to Tania late in the game. She was so great to work with from the very first communication. I offered to bring her a check for my deposit when I arrived... Read More in Oahu, but she encouraged me to relax and wait until the wedding day for payment. On the day of, she brought an assistant... they were both extremely professional and friendly. The makeup was the best!! Tania listened to what I wanted (light makeup, very natural look) so that I ended up looking like myself (but the best version of myself). She was very good about asking my opinion before each step...it was really great. Once my mom saw me in my makeup she decided to get her makeup done as well, and Tania made time for her! For the hair, I had already done a trial run with my hairstylist here in California, but there were a couple of problems that I wasn't sure how Tania would solve. (I have very fine hair and the style I wanted had the potential to make it look like I have bald spots.) Tania was such a pro and made the style look even better than it had here. At first I thought the hair looked a little too "big," but I think I'm just not used to seeing my hair so full! I only wish that I had done a trial run...it would have set my mind at ease. My bridesmaid chose a style that was very different from the one I had - seems like Tania can do it all. Overall, this was a really positive experience. And the pricing was really reasonable. I would certainly recommend Beauty by Tania to anyone!

Thank you Tania!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

I got married just over a week ago and my wedding planner suggested Tania for hair & make-up. I'm so glad she did! We did a hair & make-up test a few weeks prior to the wedding and Tania immediately put me at ease. I am a hair and make-up novice, and she gave me her opinions on... Read More what would look nice while taking into account the ideas that I had and my own tastes. The day of the wedding, I had my hair and make-up done as well as the hair of my two maids of honor. Tania arrived early with her assistant, and they worked diligently and thoroughly to get us ready on time! The hair and make-up was perfect; my hair did not move out of place throughout many hours of dancing at the reception, and my make-up (including the lipstick) stayed put. I can only recommend Tania!

Excellent experience.

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jennifer P

Tania was great! She was right on time and kept the schedule! She was even able to squeeze in an unexpected client. She was very friendly, I did a trial for my hair and she did it as if it were my wedding day, she used all of the products and it lasted all day for me! She was... Read More really fantastic! I showed her a picture of the style I wanted and she continuously referenced it to make sure she got as close to the picture as she could. I really appreciated that. I'd highly recommend her. She was one of the few vendors I hired for my wedding that I had no issues with! I hired her to do hair for me, my bridal party and mother's of bride and groom.

Amazing hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Caroline C

Tania was absolutely amazing! I was married in Oahu in May 2014, and needed someone to do my hair as well as make-up for myself and my MOH. I found Tania online, and was impressed with her portfolio (on her website, pinterest, and Facebook), so I contacted her. Her prices were... Read More very reasonable, and she was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Since I was a destination bride, I didn't have a chance to do a pre-wedding consultation or trial run. I brought some ideas with me for colors and styles, and then just let Tania do her thing. She asked for my opinions on options she presented, and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. My updo was gorgeous, and stayed that way all night, even in the humidity! And my make-up has never looked so pretty, both in person and in the pictures. Tania kept me calm and comfortable throughout the entire getting-ready process, so when I was done, I felt the way every bride should feel...like I have never been more beautiful. I highly recommend Tania!

Tania is amazing

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Tania provides the makeup and hair styling for two moms and bride (me), she arrives on time and work efficiently. We did the trial session one day before the wedding, and she took the note carefully and applied exactly the same thing (or even better) on me on the wedding day. I... Read More am satisfied by her service. My makeup is very natural as I requested and I am satisfied.

Tania de Jesus

Beauty by Tania has been serving brides, bridesmaids, moms, grooms, models, actors, and fashionistas for over 20 years. She fell in love with the beauty industry at a very young age, having 6 older sisters, she'd watch the beauty process unfold daily. So naturally, she pursued a fashion degree and began her career in the modeling and acting industry. Throughout the years, she had furthered her passion for teaching others about beauty, self development, modeling, acting, and fashion show production. Her calm nature, professionalism, and creative abilities are most talked about.