Beauty For You On Location- Award Winning Hair & Makeup

Serving All Of Michigan

Award Winning On Location Hair & Makeup Team

We offer on location hair and makeup services, including airbrush and faux lashes. We can accommodate any size party! Call today and book to receive a special offer!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

St. Clair shores, MI Serving All Of Michigan (586) 365-9283

Truly Talented and Accommodating!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Jillian N

Alexis is a wonderful makeup artist! She did my trial for my bridal shower. She showed up to my house a little early and set up. She was very friendly and was very interested in how I wanted my makeup done. I generally don't wear a lot of makeup, so I was a little nervous about... Read More going too dramatic (especially for an afternoon bridal shower). My makeup looked very nice. I was a little broken out at the time (pre-wedding stress!!!), but she was able to cover up most of them. When I got to my shower, everyone was complimenting my makeup. On the wedding day, she set up before I got there since I was still getting my hair done. A couple of my bridesmaids and I got to the house right when she was scheduled to get started. She started on one of my bridesmaids right away. My bridesmaid showed Alexis a picture of what she wanted and her makeup looked amazing!! I had never seen her look so glamorous. After she did her makeup, 2 other bridesmaids who didn't want makeup done originally quickly changed their minds. All my bridesmaids are already beautiful, but with Alexis' skills, they all looked like movie stars. When she finished my makeup and I looked in a mirror, I never felt so beautiful in all my life. I went with a more dramatic look than my trial and I didn't feel like I was wearing too much makeup. I could still see myself in the mirror. It looked perfect. I was so happy with Alexis. She was very professional and was able to work with me, my 6 bridesmaids and my junior bridesmaid. All my bridesmaids were very impressed with her work. Her prices were very fair in comparison to others in the Metro-Detroit area. Also, I slept in my makeup that night (awful, I know!), but I woke up and it still looked good! False eyelashes and all! She's very friendly and accommodating. She listens to what you want. If you're not sure what you want, like one of my bridesmaids was, she's good at finding what goes best skin tones and the wedding colors. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married and wants their makeup done. She was awesome!!

2014-08-08T11:02:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review Jillian! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Congratulations again! :)

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Katie M

Working with Alexis, artist Slone, and Beauty For You On Location was WONDERFUL! Alexis (the owner) was incredibly professional and conscientious when it came to giving me a quote, discussing the services and pricing with me, and scheduling a consultation. As an out-of-state... Read More bride, I really appreciated the flexibility that both Alexis and Slone had in scheduling my trial. Slone was such a wonderful, detail-oriented make-up artist--and she's fun and funny, too! She was great to have with me and my bridal party the day of the wedding. I absolutely loved my make up, and Slone was really great about getting my input and suggestions and tailoring my make-up to my personal style. I would recommend Beauty For You On Location to any bride looking for a reasonably priced, professional, and just generally wonderful make up artist/service. Thanks, Beauty For You On Location!

2015-11-02T17:49:03 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate the kind review Katie! Thank you for choosing Beauty For You On Location to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Jayne

Alexis was so helpful and informative through out all of our contact. From booking the wedding to the trial, it couldn't have been easier! We were able to do everything through email, which was very helpful for me since I was planning a wedding while working full time. The... Read More make up artist I worked with was Rose. She was so sweet, and listened to our every need. She was a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job on everyone's make up. She show'd up on time for the trial and day of, and was finished when the photographer showed up. Every one was so happy with the outcome of their make up and my little flower girls were so happy with the lip gloss and eye shadow she did for them as well. We received so many compliments, and i'll never forget the look on my Grooms face when he saw me for the 1st time. I recommend Beauty for you on location. It's much easier and accommodating then going to a salon to have your make up done. We did it right there at the venue!

2015-08-27T14:03:20 Response from the vendor

Jayne, thank you again for letting Beauty For You On Location be a part of your special day! Rose said it was an absolute pleasure working with you :) We hope we get to see you again in the future! :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jessica D

Alexis was amazing to work with!! She really worked around my schedule and made sure I was 100% happy before she left. She is so talented and her hair stylist, Dawn did a fantastic job on all my girls hair. Everyone looked like beauty queens, which is every brides DREAM. Not to... Read More mention, the price was very reasonable compared to other hair and make up vendors in the area. My favorite part is that I didn't have to go to them because they come to you, even for your hair trial. So convenient!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alyssa N

Alexis was wonderful to work with. She was quick to answer any questions and was very accommodating. The make up and hair for myself and my whole bridal party looked amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Samantha K

Alexis was SO amazing to work with! She responses to emails instantly and is so accommodating!! Her hair stylist team is great as well!! I could not have been happier using her for my wedding. My hair was done exactly how I wanted and it lasted all night long! My make up looked... Read More so natural and not over done (which is exactly what I wanted). I highly recommend Alexis!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Keila B

Alexis and Kaja did such a wonderful job on our hair and makeup! At my trial she really listened and nailed the look I was going for. On my wedding day it was no different. My wedding had a little bit of a retro feel going on and Alexis made me look old school glamorous. She... Read More also did make-up for my sister (MOH), mom, aunt, and best friend. They all looked wonderful as well. Kaja did a great job with my hair. I have very curly hair that isn't easily styled. Kaja was able to pull it back in a very elegant side-swept low bun which complemented my feathered headpiece really well. I felt so beautiful on my special day and the makeup lasted all day without fading, smudging, or shine. All I had to do was reapply lipstick. I am still getting compliments from everyone who has seen my pictures. I would highly recommend Alexis to any bride getting married in the Detroit metro area. Lastly, I felt her prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Carrie H

Alexis came to my house for the trial and it was nothing but laughter and fun! We learned through the trial that my eyelids were a bit more oily and needed a special cream before putting on the shadow. She knew exactly how to fix the problem and put my worries at ease. Alexis... Read More made my matron of honor and I look pristine! Looking back at the photos and video, I cannot believe how perfect we looked! Alexis was sweet, prompt, professional, and just so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Brittany B

Alexis is so accommodating and helpful! She drove quite a distance to my parents house on a Sunday morning before my bridal shower to do my makeup trial, which was awesome since I live out of state and wouldn't be back in to the area until right before the wedding!! Can't say... Read More enough about how great the makeup looked - received tons of compliments and would recommend her to every bride!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily S

Booked these ladies for my wedding and could not have been happier!!! They came to my hotel the morning of the wedding and were able to do all 7 of us and were ahead of schedule! Most of my bridesmaids had no idea what they wanted for hair and makeup and pretty much said, "make... Read More it look good" and they made everyone look amazing and different! Would definitely book them again for any other event and recommend them! They also came to my house for my hair and makeup trial for the wedding and were very relaxed and made me relax. Wore my hair and makeup to work after they did it and it lasted 12 hours of my shift and still looked great at the end of the shift. Loved my look and loved working with them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth S

I really enjoyed working with the ladies at Beauty for you. Sloan did a great job on my make up for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. She added the little changes I asked for on the day of my wedding and kept my look as natural as possible. My make up lasted through... Read More happy tears and the sweat of the dance floor. Definitely recommend their make up services.

2016-10-31T14:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy you were satisfied with our makeup services :) Congratulations and thank you for booking with us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathy S

Working with Beauty For You On Location was a pleasure! Choosing them for our make-up was one of the best decisions I made in planning our wedding. Alexis was amazing in how she communicated professionally, quickly, and clearly, and she even accommodated our small wedding... Read More party. Rose was our make-up artist, and she did an excellent job with both the trial and day-of make-up. We all chose a soft, natural look, and Rose was very helpful in making that happen. My girls loved her, and that made the wedding day start off great! I would highly recommend this team for your wedding!

2016-10-31T14:41:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review Kathy! We are so glad you were happy with our makeup services :) Thanks again for letting Beauty For You On Location be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sherri A

Alexis and Kaja were fabulous. Alexis did my makeup and made me look beautiful for my big day, and Kaja did my hair. They were very professional and knew how to budget time perfectly for my entire party and moms! I am very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and Alexis... Read More sets reasonable prices in comparison with other beauty vendors. Her prices are just a pinch lower than most and a lot lower if you consider that she includes the airbrush, lashes, and lipcolor. She also is reasonable with charging for travel. She is super quick getting back to email (all times of day and evening) and she is flexible. Thank you Alexis and Kaja!!

2016-10-31T14:40:49 Response from the vendor

Sherri, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so happy we could be a part of your big day :) Congratulations again and thank you for booking with Beauty For You On Location!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Julie S

I can only say FANTASTIC things about Beauty For You On Location!! From my first email inquiry to my Big Day, Alexis was ultra friendly & professional, detailed, clear, energetic, flexible, and so helpful. She made my skin look radiant & flawless but still natural - just as I... Read More wanted it. Kaya was also fantastic to work with - she had beautiful ideas & did a stunning, wavy side-swept hair design, even included extensions I had brought. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BEAUTY FOR YOU ON LOCATION!

2016-10-20T20:59:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review Julie, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Angela S

Alexis and Kaja were a dream to work with! I loved my trial with them, and the day of the wedding was even better! Alexis kept in contact with me from booking her, all the way up to the day of the wedding. MOG, MOB, and MOH all had their hair and makeup done, along with mine.... Read More Each of them looked stunning, and flawless! Alexis and Kaja are a dream to work with, and helped us to laugh off our nervous energy the day of the wedding. I felt like a beautiful bride and my makeup stayed on flawless all night!

2016-10-20T20:59:45 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet Angela! It was an absolute BLAST working with you and your family :) Thank you again for booking with us!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Abby S

Alexis did my makeup for my wedding and she did an amazing job! She also did makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid and my flower girl! She was so great to work with and all of the girls looked beautiful! I was so happy with the way everything turned out and how... Read More smoothly everything went!

2016-10-20T21:00:22 Response from the vendor

Abby, thank you so much for booking with us! I had a great time working with you and your bridal party :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kaitlyn B

Alexis is one talented lady! She was very interested in how I wanted my makeup done, and every single one of my girls. She is a perfect fit for anyone looking for something simple, to dramatic and extreme. Her friendly and bubbly personality makes for a fun filled morning... Read More getting ready! Thank you for making me look exceptional on one of the biggest days of my life!

2016-10-20T21:00:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! It was such a pleasure being part of your big day :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Zane B

Alexis and Kaja are amazing! They were so wonderful to work with and they made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. They made sure they had enough time to do each of us which I loved. I highly recommend them to everyone that checks them out. They won't disappoint!... Read More Great artists! Thank you so much for making my big day a great one!

2016-08-26T08:53:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Melissa M

My girls and I were so happy with our makeup and hair by Alexis and Kaja. Before the wedding, Alexis was always very quick in responding to any email I sent her with a quick question or request - very professional and friendly. We had a great experience overall and would... Read More definitely recommend for anyone looking for on location hair and makeup services.

2016-08-26T08:54:12 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you so much for the kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with and you looked absolutely stunning! :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Robin O

One of the best aspects to my wedding day was my makeup! Rose did a fabulous job. Alexis organized everything very well, and the overall day was a great success. I felt so beautiful. I was unsure at first about professional makeup, and still not 100% sold after my first trial.... Read More But Beauty for You On Location takes great notes. The trial helped me know my likes and dislikes, and Rose nailed it the day of the wedding. I wish the night would of lasted longer to hold that glam as long as I could! I would highly recommend their services to others.

2016-07-14T19:03:38 Response from the vendor

Robin, Thank you for such a kind review. It was great working with you! :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Emily M

Alexis and Cassie were great. All of the bridesmaids hair and makeup turned out beautifully. We all still looked great 10+ hours later.

2016-07-06T21:32:09 Response from the vendor

Emily, thank you so much for the great review! We had a blast working with you and your bridal party. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

The stylist was early, very well prepared and personable with me and my bridesmaids. She listened to want we wanted and was ready to make any adjustments to our hairstyles after finishing. Kaja & Beauty For You on Location is highly recommended!

2016-07-06T21:34:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :)

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Keri K

Kaja provided hair services to me, my bridal party, flower girl, mother, and MIL on my wedding day. We could not have asked for a better experience! I began my search for a hair services by reaching out to a few local vendors. Alexis responded within minutes thoroughly... Read More answering all of my questions. She was accommodating and flexible. Her communication was impeccable and remained consistent even after the big day. Back to Kaja… she arrived at the hair trial with suggestions based on the look I was envisioning for the day. She patiently worked with my bridal headpiece and veil. She was very accommodating but also suggested minor tweaks to make sure the style was sturdy. On the wedding day, she accommodated all of our wishes and accomplished exactly what we all envisioned. Our hairstyles stayed ALL NIGHT. They did not budge. A plus to a job very well done is that Kaja works very quickly and efficiently. We were ahead of schedule which totally calmed my nerves on the big day. I am so thankful that I found Beauty for You! Alexis and Kaja were a pleasure to work with.

2016-07-06T21:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so glad we got to be a part of your special day. It was so great working with you and your bridal party! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Amber H

Alexis did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! I don't normally wear makeup, but I knew I wanted to still look like myself. Alexis made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

2015-11-02T17:48:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review Amber! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Wonderful Girls!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Laura S

I contacted several hair/makeup companies for quotes and Alexis from Beauty for You responded to my email within 10 minutes on a Sunday evening! Of all the places that I spoke with, Alexis was the most prompt to respond and the most helpful in answering my questions. I was... Read More completely comfortable that she understood what I was looking for. Both hair and makeup artists showed up promptly for my trial at my home, and listened to my requests for how to change the look to my liking. Sadly, Alexis became quite ill the week of my wedding, but she sent another girl she works with who was equally good and a pleasure to work with! No drop in quality of the makeup and very friendly. All of the girls that I worked with from Beauty for You were professional and personable, not to mention good at what they did. I would definitely recommend them! They are pretty much on par when it comes to price (or a little lower) than most for airbrush makeup.

2015-11-02T17:50:04 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the great review Laura, and thank you for being so understanding. You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Alexis

Alexis attended Makeup- Designory in New York City, NY where she received her diploma in not only beauty makeup but also special effects. Shortly after working on fashion shows in NYC, she came back to her hometown in Michigan where she began working with brides and specializing in bridal makeup! She now owns an award winning on location hair and makeup company, Beauty For You On Location, that specializes in formal bridal hair and makeup. Our team can accomodate any bridal size and make your day as special as you are! Alexis and her team loves what they do and loves working with Brides!