Beauty For You On Location- Award Winning Hair & Makeup

Serving All Of Michigan

Award Winning On Location Hair & Makeup Team

We offer on location hair and makeup services, including airbrush and faux lashes. We can accommodate any size party! Call today and book to receive a special offer!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

St. Clair shores, MI Serving All Of Michigan (586) 365-9283

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Tricia K

Alexis and her team are truly the best out there. I know it's overwhelming to try and find the perfect person for your special day, but this is it. We researched dozens of websites, reviews, and photos looking for someone great and instead, we got someone fantastic. Alexis is... Read More prompt in her communication, her pricing is reasonable, and her talent is unmatched. She and hair stylist Morgan made the trial fun and listened intently to specific wants. There was no rush and the biggest focus was on what I wanted. On my wedding day, they again did not disappoint. Some bridesmaids opted not to get makeup and when they saw the first bridesmaid's makeup, they begged Alexis to please squeeze them in. The hair and makeup made everyone look and feel beautiful. She did an especially great job on the mothers of the bride and groom who usually don't wear much makeup. Alexis and Morgan were fun to get ready with, made us laugh, and mostly importantly, made us all look our best. Thank you Beauty for You on Location- I can't recommend you highly enough!

2017-08-02T09:45:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome review! We had such a BLAST working with you ladies! You all looked beautiful! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your big day :)

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Katie M

Working with Alexis, artist Slone, and Beauty For You On Location was WONDERFUL! Alexis (the owner) was incredibly professional and conscientious when it came to giving me a quote, discussing the services and pricing with me, and scheduling a consultation. As an out-of-state... Read More bride, I really appreciated the flexibility that both Alexis and Slone had in scheduling my trial. Slone was such a wonderful, detail-oriented make-up artist--and she's fun and funny, too! She was great to have with me and my bridal party the day of the wedding. I absolutely loved my make up, and Slone was really great about getting my input and suggestions and tailoring my make-up to my personal style. I would recommend Beauty For You On Location to any bride looking for a reasonably priced, professional, and just generally wonderful make up artist/service. Thanks, Beauty For You On Location!

2015-11-02T17:49:03 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate the kind review Katie! Thank you for choosing Beauty For You On Location to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Jayne

Alexis was so helpful and informative through out all of our contact. From booking the wedding to the trial, it couldn't have been easier! We were able to do everything through email, which was very helpful for me since I was planning a wedding while working full time. The... Read More make up artist I worked with was Rose. She was so sweet, and listened to our every need. She was a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job on everyone's make up. She show'd up on time for the trial and day of, and was finished when the photographer showed up. Every one was so happy with the outcome of their make up and my little flower girls were so happy with the lip gloss and eye shadow she did for them as well. We received so many compliments, and i'll never forget the look on my Grooms face when he saw me for the 1st time. I recommend Beauty for you on location. It's much easier and accommodating then going to a salon to have your make up done. We did it right there at the venue!

2015-08-27T14:03:20 Response from the vendor

Jayne, thank you again for letting Beauty For You On Location be a part of your special day! Rose said it was an absolute pleasure working with you :) We hope we get to see you again in the future! :)

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Nichole L

Alexis is amazing!! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day! She came to me for my trial which was amazingly helpful! She stayed in contact and made sure I liked my look from my trial for the big day! We made some changes for the day of and it was perfect! I loved my hair... Read More and makeup! I ask had my mom and a few bridesmaids get all dolled up. Everyone looked amazing!! I would recommend to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Alissa B

Alexis and Morgan came to my house the morning of my wedding and were absolutely wonderful! When Alexis first came for my makeup trial, I knew I had made a good choice. After seeing her work and Morgan’s work on everyone’s hair, I would definitely recommend them to any future... Read More bride! They were right on time and got along with my bridesmaids as if they’ve known each other for years. Most of the girls and my Mother-in-law don’t wear much make up so they were very hesitant on getting makeup done and Alexis took the time to ask exactly what they would want and how much makeup they would like to ensure they were all comfortable in the makeup. They made all my girls and me look just beautiful and I am so so happy I booked them for my wedding day! If you’re unsure of a hair and makeup vendor, Beauty for You on Location is the team to hire!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Jennifer M

Alexis was so wonderful to work with. She does an amazing job and really makes sure that you look the way you are imagining for your big day. She is also a lot of fun and helps keep the energy up with you bridal party while everyone is getting ready. Plus, she is really good... Read More with young kids. My flower girls loved feeling like the big girls and getting a little shimmer eye shadow and light lip gloss. Thank you Alexis for helping to make my wedding wonderful and make me look and feel beautiful for my big day!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Amanda F

Alexis and Morgan were incredible! Everything looked great and they were wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah M

Alexis and Morgan did an absolutely wonderful job doing hair and makeup for myself, my five bridesmaids and my Mom the morning of my wedding. From the first email sent, Alexis was extremely easy to work with, she was prompt with replies and answered all questions clearly. All... Read More of the girls look beautiful and I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup service. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free service, by far the easiest decision I made during the entire wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Megan M

Alexis did mine and my girls makeup and Morgan did our hair and I can truly say they did an amazing job! I couldn't have been any happier with how we looked! They are so down to earth and so nice and their work is wonderful! I would definitely hire them again when I need hair... Read More and makeup done!!!

2017-10-31T15:05:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad we were able to make you happy :) Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Allison J

I would 100% recommend Alexis and her team to anyone! Alexis and Morgan were so much fun to work with and made our entire getting ready process so simple. I am so indecisive and they were able to somehow almost read my mind and give me a hairstyle and makeup application that was... Read More absolutely perfect. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their looks, too!

2017-10-31T15:06:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this awesome review! It was such a blast working with you and your bridal party :) Thanks for booking with us, and we are so glad we were apart of your big day! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Katie M

Working with Alexis and Beauty for you on Location was a wonderful experience. The best part is that she comes to you! Alexis worked with me on my trial, she incorporated all of my feedback and adjustments, and she didn't miss a beat on my big day! I was thrilled with the... Read More final product. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to have their make up professionally done with for a wedding or special occasion.

2017-10-31T15:07:03 Response from the vendor

I am so glad I got to be a part of your special day! I had a blast working with you :) Congratulations again and thanks for the kind review!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Erica E

I was very nervous about having 1 makeup artist and 1 hair stylist to do makeup for 7, hair for 8. But they did it! They stayed on time, even when my mother-in-law decided she wanted make up after all (not scheduled for that), and then hated it and insisted it come off.... Read More Morgan and Slone did amazing work, and my girls and I looked STUNNING for my wedding. I couldn't be happier! Alexis has an amazing business on her hands, and can't thank her enough for the wonderful talent she provided us with.

2017-10-31T15:07:45 Response from the vendor

Erica, thanks so much for this kind review! Morgan and Slone had so much fun working with you and we are all so glad you were happy :) Thanks for booking with us and congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jessica M

Alexis and Morgan did an incredible job and I was more than thrilled with my look as were all my bridesmaids. They were so easy to work with, fun, and professional. They even accommodated my crazy travel schedule due to planning my wedding from out of state to get my trial in... Read More the one weekend i was available. They listened to my every need and their prices can't be beat!

2017-10-31T15:08:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this great review! We are so glad we were able to achieve everything you were looking for :) Thanks for booking with Beauty For You On Location. Congratulations! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Megan W

We booked this company to come to the church where my bridesmaids and I got ready. They were punctual, professionals, and fun! Alexis was very responsive to my questions and she was helpful with suggestions. Her and her team did an amazing job with my hair and makeup, as well as... Read More my bridesmaids, flower girls, and mom's. Even a couple of my bridesmaids that didn't originally want their makeup done asked to get theirs done if there was time!

2017-10-31T15:11:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a great review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. You ladies were so much fun! Thank you for booking with us and congratulations again! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lianna M

Beauty For You On Location were wonderful to work with. Morgan and Slone did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and their work is stunning. They were so sweet and fun to work with. I felt gorgeous my entire wedding day! Thank you again!

2017-10-31T15:12:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this kind review :) Morgan and Slone had such a great time working with you and your bridal party. We are so happy everyone was happy with our services. Thank you for booking with us! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Emily B

Pros: -Great job with make-up. Nice that price includes airbrush and lashes. Make-up was nicely done and lasted all night long. -It's nice that children's prices are reduced and/or complimentary (for make-up). -Great communication; very quick e-mail responses. -Good prices;... Read More can't beat $130 for hair/make-up -No need to go to the salon, they all come to you! Cons: -A few bridesmaids were unhappy with their hair outcome. They felt it was not the vision they wanted (one girl wanted all hair back and off her neck - it ended up being lopsided to the right of her head; we have photos). -Bride did not complete hair with company due to unable to reach vision for hair. I have short, undercut hair style, however, have had 3 successful 'updo's' in past 2 years with same style/length. I completed my hair trial only 3 weeks before my wedding (my fault) and I had already signed the contract, therefore could not cancel without financial consequence. I was told the stylist felt she could not make me happy and the other stylist is not competent for my hairstyle. I was given no alternative options, therefore, I made the decision that I needed to make other arrangements for my hair only (which was found, and style was accomplished). -I was disappointed that my hair updo could not be achieved, despite successful updos in the past. Completely my fault that I completed the hair trial only 3 weeks in advance, but either way was disappointed with the trial. My hair needs lots of hair PRODUCT to achieve an up-do (it's kind of like a mohawk when it's an "updo") and Morgan didn't bring anything with her other than hairspray. No mirror either (it just broke, but I feel like another should have been purchased prior to arrival). I showed pictures of my hair style prior to booking months ago, and was told it should not be a problem...therefore, I would have expected her to be more prepared and bring more styling products with her, even for the trial. Overall, would say great for make-up, okay for hair, only if it's long in length. and even so, some of my girls were disappointed.

2017-10-31T15:14:48 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that this happened. Here at Beauty For You On Location, we try to make everyone happy with our services. If anyone is ever on unhappy, please let us know and we are more than willing to fix anything to achieve the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Angie W

Alexis and her team were literally the bomb.com. I had a lot of girls (11 to be exact) and they rocked out our hair & makeup like true professionals. My bridesmaids all wanted a more dramatic makeup look and Alexis & Sloane made Pinterest envious. All of our hair-dos stayed even... Read More in hot, August outdoor weather. I HIGHLY recommend :)

2017-10-31T15:15:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this awesome review! You and your bridal party were an ABSOLUTE blast working with. We all had such a great time! Thanks again for booking with us and Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Nicole L

I was SOOO nervous about my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I wanted it to be PERFECT, and Alexis and her team did just that. They made me feel relaxed and confident. Alexis is amazing with her make up brush! My make up looked natural, yet elegant. Cassie did my hair and it... Read More was beyond what I could have hoped for! STUNNING! And it stayed in place all day and all night! Beauty For You On Location is by far the best value and the highest quality for hair and makeup!

2017-08-02T09:44:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review! We had a blast working with you and your bridal party. And of course you looked stunning!! Thanks for making us a part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Benjamin K

Alexis ans Slone were amazing with our wedding day makeup! We had 7 girls total, and were on a time crunch to get everyone done, but they were able to complete all of our looks right on time. They set up incredibly fast and got right to starting services. Their work was great as... Read More well, and they were able to adjust our preferences based on the incredible heat we had the day of. Their pricing was also extremely reasonable given they are an on-location company. All the girls loved their looks and we had fun getting ready!

2017-08-02T09:44:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review :) We enjoyed working with you and thank you for booking with us! :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lauren W

Beauty for You did a fantastic job on the hair for my wedding (bride, mother-of-the-bride, and 3 bridesmaids). I have very fine hair and was concerned about it not holding a curl for the vintage style I wanted, but the stylist Dawn worked her magic and my hair stayed beautiful... Read More the entire day and night. The stylist was on time for the hair trial and day-of appointment and very efficient and easy-going. She was very thoughtful as well and left us with extra bobby pins and hairspray just in case. Discussing details and booking the appointments was very easy; the owner Alexis answered all my emails very promptly and made the process easy. I highly recommend Beauty for You. They took away the anxiety I had over hair styling and made the process fun and the final result beautiful.

2017-06-13T11:45:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with you!! :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Ann W

Alexis and her team were fantastic! They were so easy to work with and did an amazing job! They were flexible, organized, and made everyone who had their hair and make up done feel comfortable and beautiful.

2017-06-13T11:45:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Ann! It was such a blast working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jessica O

Alexis was amazing to work with!! She really worked around my schedule and made sure I was 100% happy before she left. She is so talented and her hair stylist, Dawn did a fantastic job on all my girls hair. Everyone looked like beauty queens, which is every brides DREAM. Not to... Read More mention, the price was very reasonable compared to other hair and make up vendors in the area. My favorite part is that I didn't have to go to them because they come to you, even for your hair trial. So convenient!!

2017-06-13T11:46:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Congratulations again, Jessica!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alyssa N

Alexis was wonderful to work with. She was quick to answer any questions and was very accommodating. The make up and hair for myself and my whole bridal party looked amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience!

2017-06-13T11:46:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review :) You all were wonderful to work with as well!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Samantha K

Alexis was SO amazing to work with! She responses to emails instantly and is so accommodating!! Her hair stylist team is great as well!! I could not have been happier using her for my wedding. My hair was done exactly how I wanted and it lasted all night long! My make up looked... Read More so natural and not over done (which is exactly what I wanted). I highly recommend Alexis!!!

2017-06-13T11:47:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Sam! We had such a blast with you and your bridal party!! :)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Keila B

Alexis and Kaja did such a wonderful job on our hair and makeup! At my trial she really listened and nailed the look I was going for. On my wedding day it was no different. My wedding had a little bit of a retro feel going on and Alexis made me look old school glamorous. She... Read More also did make-up for my sister (MOH), mom, aunt, and best friend. They all looked wonderful as well. Kaja did a great job with my hair. I have very curly hair that isn't easily styled. Kaja was able to pull it back in a very elegant side-swept low bun which complemented my feathered headpiece really well. I felt so beautiful on my special day and the makeup lasted all day without fading, smudging, or shine. All I had to do was reapply lipstick. I am still getting compliments from everyone who has seen my pictures. I would highly recommend Alexis to any bride getting married in the Detroit metro area. Lastly, I felt her prices were very reasonable.

2017-06-13T11:48:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind review! You and your family were so sweet! It was so great to be a part of your special day! :)

Alexis

Alexis attended Makeup- Designory in New York City, NY where she received her diploma in not only beauty makeup but also special effects. Shortly after working on fashion shows in NYC, she came back to her hometown in Michigan where she began working with brides and specializing in bridal makeup! She now owns an award winning on location hair and makeup company, Beauty For You On Location, that specializes in formal bridal hair and makeup. Our team can accomodate any bridal size and make your day as special as you are! Alexis and her team loves what they do and loves working with Brides!