Beauty For You On Location- Award Winning Hair & Makeup

Serving All Of Michigan

Award Winning On Location Hair & Makeup Team

We offer on location hair and makeup services, including airbrush and faux lashes. We can accommodate any size party! Call today and book to receive a special offer!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

St. Clair shores, MI Serving All Of Michigan (586) 365-9283

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Tricia B

Alexis and her team are truly the best out there. I know it's overwhelming to try and find the perfect person for your special day, but this is it. We researched dozens of websites, reviews, and photos looking for someone great and instead, we got someone fantastic. Alexis is... Read More prompt in her communication, her pricing is reasonable, and her talent is unmatched. She and hair stylist Morgan made the trial fun and listened intently to specific wants. There was no rush and the biggest focus was on what I wanted. On my wedding day, they again did not disappoint. Some bridesmaids opted not to get makeup and when they saw the first bridesmaid's makeup, they begged Alexis to please squeeze them in. The hair and makeup made everyone look and feel beautiful. She did an especially great job on the mothers of the bride and groom who usually don't wear much makeup. Alexis and Morgan were fun to get ready with, made us laugh, and mostly importantly, made us all look our best. Thank you Beauty for You on Location- I can't recommend you highly enough!

2017-08-02T09:45:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome review! We had such a BLAST working with you ladies! You all looked beautiful! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your big day :)

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Katie M

Working with Alexis, artist Slone, and Beauty For You On Location was WONDERFUL! Alexis (the owner) was incredibly professional and conscientious when it came to giving me a quote, discussing the services and pricing with me, and scheduling a consultation. As an out-of-state... Read More bride, I really appreciated the flexibility that both Alexis and Slone had in scheduling my trial. Slone was such a wonderful, detail-oriented make-up artist--and she's fun and funny, too! She was great to have with me and my bridal party the day of the wedding. I absolutely loved my make up, and Slone was really great about getting my input and suggestions and tailoring my make-up to my personal style. I would recommend Beauty For You On Location to any bride looking for a reasonably priced, professional, and just generally wonderful make up artist/service. Thanks, Beauty For You On Location!

2015-11-02T17:49:03 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate the kind review Katie! Thank you for choosing Beauty For You On Location to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Jayne

Alexis was so helpful and informative through out all of our contact. From booking the wedding to the trial, it couldn't have been easier! We were able to do everything through email, which was very helpful for me since I was planning a wedding while working full time. The... Read More make up artist I worked with was Rose. She was so sweet, and listened to our every need. She was a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job on everyone's make up. She show'd up on time for the trial and day of, and was finished when the photographer showed up. Every one was so happy with the outcome of their make up and my little flower girls were so happy with the lip gloss and eye shadow she did for them as well. We received so many compliments, and i'll never forget the look on my Grooms face when he saw me for the 1st time. I recommend Beauty for you on location. It's much easier and accommodating then going to a salon to have your make up done. We did it right there at the venue!

2015-08-27T14:03:20 Response from the vendor

Jayne, thank you again for letting Beauty For You On Location be a part of your special day! Rose said it was an absolute pleasure working with you :) We hope we get to see you again in the future! :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Angie W

Alexis and her team were literally the bomb.com. I had a lot of girls (11 to be exact) and they rocked out our hair & makeup like true professionals. My bridesmaids all wanted a more dramatic makeup look and Alexis & Sloane made Pinterest envious. All of our hair-dos stayed even... Read More in hot, August outdoor weather. I HIGHLY recommend :)

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Nicole L

I was SOOO nervous about my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I wanted it to be PERFECT, and Alexis and her team did just that. They made me feel relaxed and confident. Alexis is amazing with her make up brush! My make up looked natural, yet elegant. Cassie did my hair and it... Read More was beyond what I could have hoped for! STUNNING! And it stayed in place all day and all night! Beauty For You On Location is by far the best value and the highest quality for hair and makeup!

2017-08-02T09:44:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review! We had a blast working with you and your bridal party. And of course you looked stunning!! Thanks for making us a part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Benjamin K

Alexis ans Slone were amazing with our wedding day makeup! We had 7 girls total, and were on a time crunch to get everyone done, but they were able to complete all of our looks right on time. They set up incredibly fast and got right to starting services. Their work was great as... Read More well, and they were able to adjust our preferences based on the incredible heat we had the day of. Their pricing was also extremely reasonable given they are an on-location company. All the girls loved their looks and we had fun getting ready!

2017-08-02T09:44:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review :) We enjoyed working with you and thank you for booking with us! :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lauren W

Beauty for You did a fantastic job on the hair for my wedding (bride, mother-of-the-bride, and 3 bridesmaids). I have very fine hair and was concerned about it not holding a curl for the vintage style I wanted, but the stylist Dawn worked her magic and my hair stayed beautiful... Read More the entire day and night. The stylist was on time for the hair trial and day-of appointment and very efficient and easy-going. She was very thoughtful as well and left us with extra bobby pins and hairspray just in case. Discussing details and booking the appointments was very easy; the owner Alexis answered all my emails very promptly and made the process easy. I highly recommend Beauty for You. They took away the anxiety I had over hair styling and made the process fun and the final result beautiful.

2017-06-13T11:45:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with you!! :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Ann W

Alexis and her team were fantastic! They were so easy to work with and did an amazing job! They were flexible, organized, and made everyone who had their hair and make up done feel comfortable and beautiful.

2017-06-13T11:45:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Ann! It was such a blast working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jessica O

Alexis was amazing to work with!! She really worked around my schedule and made sure I was 100% happy before she left. She is so talented and her hair stylist, Dawn did a fantastic job on all my girls hair. Everyone looked like beauty queens, which is every brides DREAM. Not to... Read More mention, the price was very reasonable compared to other hair and make up vendors in the area. My favorite part is that I didn't have to go to them because they come to you, even for your hair trial. So convenient!!

2017-06-13T11:46:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Congratulations again, Jessica!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alyssa N

Alexis was wonderful to work with. She was quick to answer any questions and was very accommodating. The make up and hair for myself and my whole bridal party looked amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience!

2017-06-13T11:46:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review :) You all were wonderful to work with as well!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Samantha K

Alexis was SO amazing to work with! She responses to emails instantly and is so accommodating!! Her hair stylist team is great as well!! I could not have been happier using her for my wedding. My hair was done exactly how I wanted and it lasted all night long! My make up looked... Read More so natural and not over done (which is exactly what I wanted). I highly recommend Alexis!!!

2017-06-13T11:47:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Sam! We had such a blast with you and your bridal party!! :)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Keila B

Alexis and Kaja did such a wonderful job on our hair and makeup! At my trial she really listened and nailed the look I was going for. On my wedding day it was no different. My wedding had a little bit of a retro feel going on and Alexis made me look old school glamorous. She... Read More also did make-up for my sister (MOH), mom, aunt, and best friend. They all looked wonderful as well. Kaja did a great job with my hair. I have very curly hair that isn't easily styled. Kaja was able to pull it back in a very elegant side-swept low bun which complemented my feathered headpiece really well. I felt so beautiful on my special day and the makeup lasted all day without fading, smudging, or shine. All I had to do was reapply lipstick. I am still getting compliments from everyone who has seen my pictures. I would highly recommend Alexis to any bride getting married in the Detroit metro area. Lastly, I felt her prices were very reasonable.

2017-06-13T11:48:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind review! You and your family were so sweet! It was so great to be a part of your special day! :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Carrie H

Alexis came to my house for the trial and it was nothing but laughter and fun! We learned through the trial that my eyelids were a bit more oily and needed a special cream before putting on the shadow. She knew exactly how to fix the problem and put my worries at ease. Alexis... Read More made my matron of honor and I look pristine! Looking back at the photos and video, I cannot believe how perfect we looked! Alexis was sweet, prompt, professional, and just so much fun!

2017-06-13T11:50:50 Response from the vendor

It was such a blast working with you! And I am so glad we fixed that problem! Congratulations again and thanks for booking with us! :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Brittany B

Alexis is so accommodating and helpful! She drove quite a distance to my parents house on a Sunday morning before my bridal shower to do my makeup trial, which was awesome since I live out of state and wouldn't be back in to the area until right before the wedding!! Can't say... Read More enough about how great the makeup looked - received tons of compliments and would recommend her to every bride!

2017-06-13T11:49:32 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! It was such a pleasure working with you! :) Thanks for the kind review!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily S

Booked these ladies for my wedding and could not have been happier!!! They came to my hotel the morning of the wedding and were able to do all 7 of us and were ahead of schedule! Most of my bridesmaids had no idea what they wanted for hair and makeup and pretty much said, "make... Read More it look good" and they made everyone look amazing and different! Would definitely book them again for any other event and recommend them! They also came to my house for my hair and makeup trial for the wedding and were very relaxed and made me relax. Wore my hair and makeup to work after they did it and it lasted 12 hours of my shift and still looked great at the end of the shift. Loved my look and loved working with them!

2017-06-13T11:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! It was awesome working with you! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth S

I really enjoyed working with the ladies at Beauty for you. Sloan did a great job on my make up for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. She added the little changes I asked for on the day of my wedding and kept my look as natural as possible. My make up lasted through... Read More happy tears and the sweat of the dance floor. Definitely recommend their make up services.

2016-10-31T14:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy you were satisfied with our makeup services :) Congratulations and thank you for booking with us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathy S

Working with Beauty For You On Location was a pleasure! Choosing them for our make-up was one of the best decisions I made in planning our wedding. Alexis was amazing in how she communicated professionally, quickly, and clearly, and she even accommodated our small wedding... Read More party. Rose was our make-up artist, and she did an excellent job with both the trial and day-of make-up. We all chose a soft, natural look, and Rose was very helpful in making that happen. My girls loved her, and that made the wedding day start off great! I would highly recommend this team for your wedding!

2016-10-31T14:41:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review Kathy! We are so glad you were happy with our makeup services :) Thanks again for letting Beauty For You On Location be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sherri A

Alexis and Kaja were fabulous. Alexis did my makeup and made me look beautiful for my big day, and Kaja did my hair. They were very professional and knew how to budget time perfectly for my entire party and moms! I am very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and Alexis... Read More sets reasonable prices in comparison with other beauty vendors. Her prices are just a pinch lower than most and a lot lower if you consider that she includes the airbrush, lashes, and lipcolor. She also is reasonable with charging for travel. She is super quick getting back to email (all times of day and evening) and she is flexible. Thank you Alexis and Kaja!!

2016-10-31T14:40:49 Response from the vendor

Sherri, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so happy we could be a part of your big day :) Congratulations again and thank you for booking with Beauty For You On Location!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Julie S

I can only say FANTASTIC things about Beauty For You On Location!! From my first email inquiry to my Big Day, Alexis was ultra friendly & professional, detailed, clear, energetic, flexible, and so helpful. She made my skin look radiant & flawless but still natural - just as I... Read More wanted it. Kaya was also fantastic to work with - she had beautiful ideas & did a stunning, wavy side-swept hair design, even included extensions I had brought. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BEAUTY FOR YOU ON LOCATION!

2016-10-20T20:59:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review Julie, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Angela S

Alexis and Kaja were a dream to work with! I loved my trial with them, and the day of the wedding was even better! Alexis kept in contact with me from booking her, all the way up to the day of the wedding. MOG, MOB, and MOH all had their hair and makeup done, along with mine.... Read More Each of them looked stunning, and flawless! Alexis and Kaja are a dream to work with, and helped us to laugh off our nervous energy the day of the wedding. I felt like a beautiful bride and my makeup stayed on flawless all night!

2016-10-20T20:59:45 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet Angela! It was an absolute BLAST working with you and your family :) Thank you again for booking with us!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Abby S

Alexis did my makeup for my wedding and she did an amazing job! She also did makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid and my flower girl! She was so great to work with and all of the girls looked beautiful! I was so happy with the way everything turned out and how... Read More smoothly everything went!

2016-10-20T21:00:22 Response from the vendor

Abby, thank you so much for booking with us! I had a great time working with you and your bridal party :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kaitlyn B

Alexis is one talented lady! She was very interested in how I wanted my makeup done, and every single one of my girls. She is a perfect fit for anyone looking for something simple, to dramatic and extreme. Her friendly and bubbly personality makes for a fun filled morning... Read More getting ready! Thank you for making me look exceptional on one of the biggest days of my life!

2016-10-20T21:00:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! It was such a pleasure being part of your big day :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Zane B

Alexis and Kaja are amazing! They were so wonderful to work with and they made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. They made sure they had enough time to do each of us which I loved. I highly recommend them to everyone that checks them out. They won't disappoint!... Read More Great artists! Thank you so much for making my big day a great one!

2016-08-26T08:53:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Melissa M

My girls and I were so happy with our makeup and hair by Alexis and Kaja. Before the wedding, Alexis was always very quick in responding to any email I sent her with a quick question or request - very professional and friendly. We had a great experience overall and would... Read More definitely recommend for anyone looking for on location hair and makeup services.

2016-08-26T08:54:12 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you so much for the kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with and you looked absolutely stunning! :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Robin O

One of the best aspects to my wedding day was my makeup! Rose did a fabulous job. Alexis organized everything very well, and the overall day was a great success. I felt so beautiful. I was unsure at first about professional makeup, and still not 100% sold after my first trial.... Read More But Beauty for You On Location takes great notes. The trial helped me know my likes and dislikes, and Rose nailed it the day of the wedding. I wish the night would of lasted longer to hold that glam as long as I could! I would highly recommend their services to others.

2016-07-14T19:03:38 Response from the vendor

Robin, Thank you for such a kind review. It was great working with you! :)

Alexis

Alexis attended Makeup- Designory in New York City, NY where she received her diploma in not only beauty makeup but also special effects. Shortly after working on fashion shows in NYC, she came back to her hometown in Michigan where she began working with brides and specializing in bridal makeup! She now owns an award winning on location hair and makeup company, Beauty For You On Location, that specializes in formal bridal hair and makeup. Our team can accomodate any bridal size and make your day as special as you are! Alexis and her team loves what they do and loves working with Brides!