Classic, Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

31st Ave South, Minneapolis, MN (612) 242-7790

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Brittany W

We can't recommend Becca enough! Our engagement and wedding photos are gorgeous! Becca helped us relax and made us laugh and feel comfortable, so our genuine happiness showed through in the pictures.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Bethaney T

LOVE Becca Dilley. By far one of the best choices we made was booking Becca. She made us feel comfortable and was all around great to work with. We had an engagement session with Becca and loved all of our photos. After the engagement session we were both excited to work with... Read More Becca for the wedding. Before the wedding she provided a guide to photos that we would want, an out of town guest guide to restaurants and called us a week before to nail down all the details. Not only was she a great photographer but all around she helped out so much on the day. Kept us on schedule, helped with my dress, and kept a four year old flower girl attention during photos. I can't say enough wonderful things about Becca. Book her and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Elly O

Where to start with Becca? It isn't even enough to say she takes beautiful photographs. She does, trust me. But she does so much more. She makes you feel comfortable, she makes you laugh, she genuinely cares about you and your day. She keeps rowdy groomsmen in line and gets a 5... Read More year old flower girl to roar like a lion for an action shot. She is thorough but creative, patient but gets shit done. Even though I probably asked 20x if we were doing ok on time, she never once showed frustration for a nervous bride. :) She kept us on time and she got us (and our limo driver) to all the locations we wanted photos at. She was so fun to work with and made me feel so much more at ease about being getting my photo taken over and over. And that was just our wedding. We also worked with Becca on our engagement photos at the Minnesota State Fair and after seeing those photos and experiencing that day with Becca, we knew we'd made a great choice. If you are wondering who to book for your wedding, stop wondering and start booking. Becca will be the best and easiest decision you made.

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Sarah G

Where do you even begin with Becca? I think its safe to say her photos speak for themselves. They are stunning, and anyone would be thrilled to have them hanging on their wall. But what makes Becca so great is that she is just a joy to be around. I didn't meet with any other... Read More photographers after meeting Becca because I knew I needed her at my wedding. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people, and taking pictures in the middle of a park can be a bit awkward. Becca made the entire experience (both engagement and wedding) not only comfortable, but extremely fun. She was also essential to making the day run smoothly. I have never met a vendor that jumped in and helped with anything and everything - from buttoning my dress to pinning boutonnieres on. I was so anxious all day getting ready, and as soon as Becca arrived, I felt at ease. I promise you will not regret hiring Becca. It was the best decision we made on our wedding day.

Infinitely grateful for her talent, kindness and professionalism

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Tam P

My love and I found each other in midlife, and I've always been self-conscious about about getting my picture taken. So I am very grateful that our planner, the brilliant Gretchen Culver, recommended Becca for our wedding. At our first meeting Becca quickly put me at ease, and... Read More on the days of our ceremony and party she was so lovely and patient. Her assistant was so fun that my youngest stepson was inspired by the idea of being a photographer! Needless to say I am so happy with the photos, the range of expressions in the candids, the creativity of the more formal shots, and the albums. She is skilled, sassy and sort of magical. If you are lucky enough to work with her, I am certain you will enjoy the process and be so happy with your photos.

fantastic

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Liesl S

Becca was so easy to work with. Felt like we had known her for years!

Becca is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Melissa T

Not only does Becca have an artistic view and photography style, but she knows how to work people to get awesome natural shots. Many people commented on friendly and helpful she was. And she seemed to be everywhere at once! If I turned around to look for her because I wanted a... Read More picture with a guest, she'd spot me from across the room and come running! She was so amazing to work with, she truly made our wedding experience amazing! Not to mention our photos are breathtaking, and she managed to capture many special moments and raw emotions...we couldn't be happier! It's not a photographers job to do extra little tasks like running to find someone or to care about anything but photos, but she was genuinely invested in making sure our day was the best it could be in every possible way. She even made me drink water and made sure I stayed hydrated on a hot sunny day! Becca is the BEST!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Rene S

Becca did a fabulous job at my wedding! We only had to meet one time about 6 months before our wedding and she completely understood the vision I had for my pictures. Becca came up with some fantastic backdrops and settings that matched the overall look of our wedding theme.... Read More She was extremely personable and blended in well with our guests. She was amazing!

Photographer reveiw

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Katherine K

Working with Becca was such a joyus and wonderful experience. I saw her photos at my friends wedding and I knew I wanted her as my photographer for my wedding. Our engagement photo session was a blast and I had the photos within a week after the session. I was so pleased that I... Read More could hardly wait for the wedding. At the wedding Becca showed up on time and stayed even later then I expected and I know she got some gorgeous shots. After seeing the preview album of my wedding photos I knew the photos would be absolutely stunning. My husband and I just got married a month ago and Becca has already told me that my photos will be done this week and it's only 5 weeks after the wedding. 5 weeks!!! She is so good and gets them done so fast that I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her for other weddings. She is so fun and sweet and takes the BEST shots. I have seen a few of them and they are AMAZING!!!!

Absolutley Wonderfull!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Jolynn C

Becca was a consummate professional. We sat down and discussed everything we wanted out of our photography ahead of time and she not only gave us what we wanted she blew us away!!! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and best yet they perfectly captured our personalities and the... Read More day itself. Couldn't ask for anything better than that!!!

Review for Becca Dilley

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Leah M

totally flexible! It was our wedding day and she was loving in the moment just as much as we were, while yet staying on task and focused.;Portraits were quick. She works better on her own in a candid type way.

Review for Becca Dilley

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer L

Easy to work with. Took some breathtaking shots. Can't believe we looked that good!