A Symphony of Wedding Florals and Event Decor

Beethoven's Veranda has been responsible for providing exquisite wedding florals and stunning event decor for the last 17 years. Our specialty is in the area of flower design and creating unique, one of a kind weddings and events. Our regular customers particularly value the hand picked fresh-from-the-market A+ quality flower material, the unusual hard to find, rare selection, superior design offerings and friendly service. Led by president and award winning principal designer William Wurch, Beethoven's Veranda has seen tremendous growth over the last 5 years due in large part to its seasoned, unwavering commitment to their brides and grooms. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. Call today to book your free consultation.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

New York City, The Hamptons and New Jersey (201) 945-9333

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

William is calm, cool and crazy talented! William brought my floral vision to life on my wedding day and left no stone unturned. His attention to detail is amazing! My heart skipped a beat wen I saw my bouquet for the first time. We met several times to plan and brainstorm and... Read More Williams can do attitude made working with him a joy. He is a fantastic listener and has an incredible skill for putting together a bunch of ideas into one cohesive plan. I had full trust that my venue was going to look amazing and I assure you he did not disappoint. William went above and beyond and had a smile on his face even while constructing my over the top arrangements. The quality of his work is unmatched and he is very fair in his pricing. He is overall an incredible person and I am grateful to have had him on my team on my wedding day!

2017-02-19T12:48:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amy C

I simply cannot say enough about William at Beethoven's Veranda! He is not only an extremely talented and passionate artist, but a truly genuine, warm and kind person as well. My wedding planner had introduced me to William after I had a sub-par experience at another florist.... Read More She assured me that the experience would be completely different, and it was! He really took the time to get to know me as a person and to really understand all of my ideas and vision for the wedding. He was not just a florist in my eyes, but acted as a second wedding planner at times. He worked very closely with my wedding planner and even visited the site of my reception to ensure that the flowers and design not only fit in with my vision, but with the venue as well. He worked within my budget, never compromising quality or design. William is professional, meticulous, has an impeccable eye for detail and design, and will not only deliver amazing work, but a truly remarkable experience from start to finish.

2017-02-19T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Allison C

Flowers were an EXTREMELY important aspect of my wedding - quite possibly the most important part of the planning for me. After consulting with a few vendors the choice to was clear - William of Beethoven's Veranda blew me away. I was so impressed by his beautiful store,... Read More friendly and warm personality, and (most importantly) his artistic ability to create gorgeous, breathtaking arrangements. I definitely made the right choice. He turned my dreams and visions into a reality. He really listened to me as I explained my overall vision, and offered his professional and artistic suggestions which were spot-on. He created the flowers for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. All were simply perfect. On the day of my wedding I'll never forget the moment when the bouquets arrived in the bridal suite - I started crying happy tears and was giddy with excitement. It only got better once I saw the absolutely breathtaking custom arch he created for the ceremony, and the MAGNIFICENT centerpieces at the reception. The flowers were truly the highlight of the wedding (besides marrying my best friend, of course!) Guests asked us all night "who did your flowers??" and expressed how stunning they were. Regardless of your budget range or your style/vision, I would absolutely recommend Beethoven's Veranda. You will not be disappointed. Thank you William for making my dreams come true.

2017-02-19T12:52:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Monica B

I wrote a review on Weddingwire.com for this vendor after my wedding in May of 2012 and today received an email saying it was disputed (whatever that means). I will re-post it here when I can, but to put it in a nutshell imagine discussing/planning all the details of your... Read More wedding flowers with one florist, she either quits or leaves the job for some other reason, so you meet with the owner, review all your arrangements with him, then the day of the wedding he leaves a message on your voicemail saying you've been "upgraded" (without being consulted in any way) and when you go to pick up your flowers, they are completely different than what you requested. Imagine you explained to him that your husband is a very modest type of dresser and wants something classic and petite for his boutonniere and what you end up with is huge, garish and prickly (yes, prickly like a cactus). Imagine the bride requested a petite, modest style of bouquet with all white flowers and then received a very large, colorful (albeit, lovely) arrangement instead, on the very day of the wedding when no other arrangements can me made. Not only is this wholly unprofessional, inconsiderate and rude, but I have to be reminded of it every time I look at my wedding pictures.

2017-03-21T15:54:10 Response from the vendor

First thank you for your feedback. Your feedback is very important to my growth and my companies growth. I remember your wedding very distinctly back in 2012. The designer at the time left abruptly without going over the fine details of your special day with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Maryann M

William and his staff created truly stunning and extraordinary centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres for my step-daughter's wedding. Their work is so incredibly unique and you are not likely to find anything like it in your travels! Prices were extremely reasonable. William... Read More adds such a personal touch to ensure that you are getting what you want. Highly recommend them!

2017-02-19T16:47:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Tabatha E

Excellent. Beyond superb.

2017-02-19T16:47:42 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

William is fantastic and very professional. His work for two events we needed floral arrangements which included a 50th Wedding Anniversary and a Bridal shower were better than we expected. William is very professional, courteous and above all a great person! Did an amazing job... Read More with the floral arrangements and I couldn't ask for more!

2017-02-19T12:52:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Carlie W

William, the owner of Beethoven's Veranda, is an amazing and talented florist! He did the flowers for our wedding and they were BEAUTIFUL. I didn't give him much direction as I don't know flowers all that well and I like to work with professionals who can advise me. I showed him... Read More a few pictures of arrangements that I liked and what he delivered exceeded my expectations! He is a real pleasure to work with on top of all that talent. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I know we will be using his services again in the future.

2017-02-19T12:52:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Michelle B

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Beethoven's Veranda. They absolutely made my wedding more than I could have asked for. All of the flowers were so fresh and perfect. I have never seen bouquets as pretty as what they did for me and my bridesmaids. I received numerous... Read More compliments on all of my flowers from my guests and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

We all know wedding planning can be very stressful, especially when you have a control-freak daughter who has a different vision than you for florals. Beethovan's Veranda is a local florist/nursery with a hands on owner -designer William Wurch. Bill is a true artist, able to... Read More take your ideas and turn them into spectacular centerpieces and bouquets. With patient guidance, two different samples, idea changes midway through, and a conservative budget he created exactly what both my daughter and I wanted, including a custom Chuppah that was built on-site and then had to be dismantled immediately after the ceremony to allow dinner to be set up. Bill is extremely professional and talented and I will use him in the future for all my floral needs

2017-02-19T12:53:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to serve you!

An amazing day with perfect flowers

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Doug G

Bill is absolutely amazing. His designs are incredibly and he is willing to work hard to make your vision come into being, even when you're not sure what that vision may be. Our wedding flowers looked incredible. We have a giant orchard that is still blossoming in our apartment... Read More two days after our wedding. Bill is professional, quick, and incredible. I could not be more pleased with how our wedding turned out.

2017-02-19T12:53:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to serve you!

One of the best elements of my wedding!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Teril T

William's beautiful arrangements for my wedding reception event were everything I had hoped for. He is very creative, thoughtful, and a true pleasure to work with. He was in touch with me throughout the process and obviously cares a great deal about his art and his customers. I... Read More would happily recommend Beethoven's Veranda to any of my friends and colleagues (and we are a picky bunch!) Looking back at my wedding, the flowers were among my favorite details and I'm so happy with my choice.

2017-02-19T12:53:22 Response from the vendor

Perfection

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Brandi L

If I could give more stars I would! William's creativity completely blew me away. He created the most stunning bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpiece floral arrangements for our wedding on January 9th, 2015. I was worried that with a winter wedding it would be difficult to find... Read More flowers but I could not have been more wrong. William takes such pride in his work and pays such close attention to what his customers are looking for. I had an image in my head but did not have the flower knowledge to create it BUT HE DID! He is incredible to work with and kept in contact with me every step of the way. Elegant, unique and timeless is the only way to describe William's work. Thanks again!

2017-02-19T12:53:32 Response from the vendor

Review for Beethoven’s Veranda

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Meg L

They did exactly what I wanted with the table settings. I gave them free reign with the boquets and boutineers and they turned out better than anything I could have imagined!

2017-02-19T12:53:41 Response from the vendor

Meet The President

William Wurch (W)

W is a self taught award winning floral designer and entrepreneur who studied and observed fashion, architectural and floral trends during his extensive travels in Europe. Each week for BV, his firm, W hand picks the freshest local & imported premium ingredients from the market for his one of a kind designs. "Excellent relationships with my family of growers, my commitment to service and my cutting edge designs translates into winning weddings and events." W is a consultant and floral designer for tv & film. Celebrity clients include Forest Whittaker, Jennifer Hudson, Ben Stiller & Dr. Oz