Bei Capelli - For Beautiful Hair

Bei Capelli is honored to be a part of the most important day of your life. We offer a full range of hair services, makeup, and nail care to help you feel even more beautiful on your special day. We invite you to visit our stunning facility, and let us share in your most unforgettable day.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

450 Payne Road, Scarborough, ME (207) 885-0888

Bei Capelli- the PERFECT wedding day choice

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Whitney S

A bit of back story: I was a CA bride doing a destination wedding in Maine. I had myself, 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers in the salon on the wedding day. I had never been to Bei Capelli but chose them because of their amazing reviews and because of their phenomenal Updo photo... Read More gallery I first went to Bei Capelli with my MOH and one other bridesmaid. I was beyond pleasantly surprised that such a cute and stylish salon was in Maine- it could easily be in San Francisco! Angela was doing my trial run and day of hair- she was a delight to work with- so professional and just plain sweet! Loved her! Day of couldn't have gone any better. All the girls and moms got both hair and make up. All got fantastic updos that were unique and went well with their dresses. Everyone was pleased and the environment was PERFECT for 10 girls. I couldn't have dreamed for a more perfect salon experience. Thanks Bei Capelli!

Incredible updo!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Emma H

Not only did Bei Capelli fit me in at the last minute during of the one of the busiest weekends of the wedding season, but Chelsea did in incredible job with my hair. She nailed it the day-off and it looked exactly as I wanted it to, even better in fact. She was also an... Read More incredibly calming presence - I had a great time chatting with her both during my trial and on the day. I would recommend her (and Bei Capelli) to anyone looking for a bridal stylist in Southern Maine!

My Hair Looked Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Chelsea K

My stylist, Alana, was excellent. The day of my wedding I told her I wanted to do my hair differently than we practiced for the trial. She was very flexible and it turned out gorgeous! Looked like a magazine! I would recommend her to anyone. My bridal party also joined me... Read More and their hair turned out wonderful as well. Plus Bei Capelli provided us a surprise treat- mimosas, mini muffins and fruit! Totally unexpected- Thanks!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Klady S

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Emma on my wedding day. She was intuitive and helped me find the total look I was going for. Her professionalism and dedication to perfection was greatly appreciated. I had a great time and left the salon feeling wonderful.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Klady S

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Patrick F

Two stylists (Angela and Charlie) came to my hotel to do hair and makeup for me, my sister, and my sister in law, and hair only for my mom and best friend. They did a phenomenal job! Everyone was thrilled with the results. Angela and Charlie were both very friendly and... Read More relaxed. Our room wasn't very large, but they made it work. My hair stayed put for the entire night and I loved my makeup--very polished, but still "me." Lisa was great and very responsive in scheduling the trial and the day-of services. -Luisa S.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashlee D

Where do I begin??? All of the girls here were amazing to work with! Lisa was great with helping me confirm appointments and make sure everything would be all set the day of and the stylists were even better getting all of us put together! There were 8 of us and were lucky... Read More enough to all go at the same time - which was super convenient for planning and timing. They set up a table for us to champagne flutes, we brought our own snacks and drinks and truly felt like we were the only ones in the salon that day! I can't thank these ladies enough! Side note: the salon is super cute, all of the girls loved it and couldn't stop talking about it!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Rachael D

This place was amazing. I'm an "hair down, no makeup" kind of gal, and the best compliment I heard (many times) was that I still looked like myself. My mom and my bridesmaids all had their hair done as well, and everyone looked amazing. And finally, I would like to say a big... Read More thanks to the staff for deftly dealing with THREE updates to my reservation, when first one friend, then another, and then my mom asked to be added to the reservation over the course of a few months.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Liz N

They always responded to my emails and/or questions. Renee showed up precisely at the time we picked and she did a fabulous job!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Jenny M

Saved the day! Our makeup artist bailed at the last minute. Bei capelli was willing to make appointments last minute for me and my bridesmaids the week of the wedding. And the makeup looked amazing!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Kim P

The salon staff was absolutely amazing. They had champagne and breakfast nibbles waiting for us and they did such a great job of making sure all of the girls in my wedding party were happy with their looks. They also have a policy where the bride prepays for her services... Read More (including tips!) when she goes in for her trial. I loved it because I didn't have to worry about tipping or anything like that on the day of the wedding. I am so happy I chose Bei Capelli!

I looked stunning!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mandy L

Adeline and gang showed up at the hotel on time, got right to work, and made me and my bridal party look amazing! They really cared about how I looked! I felt beautiful!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Laura N

Lacey was amazing! She was so easygoing and a pleasure to have around on my wedding day! Cost was for hair and makeup for three people at the wedding venue.

Never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Amy B

I -- an admittedly picky bride -- searched high and low for the right place to have my hair and makeup done for my wedding (as well as my bridesmaids). I could not have been more thrilled with the outcome...I have never felt more beautiful in my life! I was looking for a very... Read More simple yet elegant hairstyle, and wow, did Jamie deliver. While I was on the fence about having someone else do my makeup (I love doing my own and am quite particular), Emma did an absolutely amazing job. All of my bridesmaids looked wonderful, as well! I couldn't recommend the team at Bei Capelli more.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 K V

Chelsea and her assistant were fantastic, both for hair and make up. They travelled to our wedding site and did a phenomenal job with the flower girls, mothers, maid of honor, and me! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Emma (aka Emily) did an amazing job on the makeup for my mother and I. Neither of us wanted too much makeup and she was able to apply just enough to make us both look stunning. I received so many compliments on my makeup and it was all because of Emma. She is extremely sweet,... Read More personable and an excellent makeup artist - she took about 15 minutes for each of us for the trial run because she knew exactly what she was doing and what we wanted. I was hesitant about getting a makeup artist and was thinking of just having a friend do it but Emma's work was totally worth it! I will definitely use her again!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Christy B

Hired them to come on site for my Buxton, Maine wedding & they were fantastic. Everyone's hair & makeup looked great, the women were fun to work with, the admins were great coordinating ahead of time and all went smoothly. Only problem is that (even thought they and all the... Read More bridesmaids, etc. were on time) ended up running over an hour late which really messed up our photo schedule. Other than that, no complaints! Great working with them & would definitely recommend them.

Great bridal party styling experience!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Sarah Hanselman

Lisa helped me coordinate setting up hair styling for myself and 5 others, as well as make up for myself! She was so helpful and responded quickly to any questions I came up with. My stylist, Adeline, did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup and I looked like the best version... Read More of myself. The location is beautiful and feels so luxurious and peaceful. The staff even brought us mimosas during our session on the day! Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend Bei Capelli to anyone!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Karen A

I had Ana do my hair and make up. She is great. She listens to your request and makes suggestions to "make it your own" Turned out beautiful.

Great experience with Bei Capelli

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Kimberly C

I ended up in a situation where I needed another make up artist for my wedding with about a month to go. The staff at Bei Capelli were very helpful and set me up with a great person, Samantha! She arrived on location right on time and was very friendly! She made all the girls... Read More look great while still maintaining a natural look. Only negative thing was I paid more than I wanted too but I was just glad that they had someone available with such short notice! The $500 was for 4 bridesmaids, myself being the bride, and a $225 travel fee.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Kate L

I had my hair and make up done by Alana. During the trial she tried several styles to find the right look. My make up was lovely and very natural looking, which is exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding my wedding party was greeted with mimosas, snacks and we all felt... Read More extremely welcome! It was a great experience and I highly recommend the salon and specifically Alana.

great hair

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Marianna f

I originally went to another salon and they did not wow me. I then went to Bei Capelli and they were wonderful! They are no more expensive than the other salons but the quality of work is so much more!!! I was beautiful.

They made my day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Emily M

I love this salon, I go here for my regular haircuts as well. I knew it would be perfect for my hair and makeup on the big day. The business manager was very helpful in reserving the appointment for all my girls. The only thing I wish was different was that my test style was... Read More the same price as the regular updo even though it was taken out at the end and was not fully finished. The morning we got there and they had mimosas, and cut fruit with caramel dip. We all had our own stylist and got to have everyone done at the same time. It was nice to have a little calmness and fun with my girls the morning of, a little stress relief! My stylist also did my makeup and I felt she did a wonderful job and actually listened to me. She also let me do my own mascara which was nice. I was very pleased with my hairstyle which lasted smooth and beautiful all day even after taking a veil on and off. I also liked all my bridesmaids styles which they each created with their stylist. They were all different, but worked well together. Wish I could post pictures! The price is a little up there, but the quality and the experience and atmosphere is worth it!

Wedding Hair

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Christine B

She did an amazing job with my hair!

Fabulous and Fun

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Kristen D

Bei Capelli provided a relaxing and fun start to a wonderful day. They were well organized and provided hair stylists for my wedding party and family. It was a beautiful and fun atmosphere where we could all talk and be pampered. I especially loved drinking the orange juice,... Read More they provided, out of a beautiful champagne glasses! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out, she did it exactly how I asked and in a timely manner.