Is this your business? claim it now

Beka's at Polonia Hall

Philadelphia, PA

Restaurant

4431 Belgrade Street, Philadelphia, PA (215) 744-0708

Great Value/Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jennifer G

What an amazing place!!! The food was delicious, the decor looked beautiful, and the staff was awesome! Everyone was accommodating, friendly, and wonderful to work with. Everything was included in the price (table linens, centerpieces, AND cake!), so I didn't have much to... Read More worry about in the reception department. And, everything I brought to be put out, was displayed beautifully. Thank you for a wonderful and low-stress experience!

Stunning Reception Hall

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Lisa K

I looked at so many places that were $120 or more per person, and the prices just became ridiculous. It was hard since my husband and I have large families on both sides, so finding a reasonable, quality place was hard. My mom suggested I look here and I was not disappointed.... Read More Their packages were extremely reasonable (I chose the more expensive package of $65 per person) and I was not disappointed. Open bar, wedding cake, delicious food at the buffet... it was an amazing experience! Everything was absolutely stunning. We also had room for a photo booth, everyone was comfortably spaced, and the dance floor was the perfect size to pull everyone in. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful and fun the reception was and how much they loved the food. The wedding cake (included in our package) was from Stock's Bakery in Philadelphia. I was thoroughly surprised with how beautiful the cake was. If you have never had a Stock's cake before, they make the most delicious pound cake and they really dressed it up beautifully. Parking on the street itself is a little tight, but not even half a block away is the St. John Cantius Church. For the reception, Beka's Catering makes sure that the church parking lot is available so the guests have an easy time and plenty of parking available. If you are looking here and you are worried about parking, don't be. They also put out signs to make sure everyone knows where to go so there are no issues parking! Ann Kalitz worked with us to plan everything. She was quick to respond to all of our inquiries and extremely easy to work with. She made the daunting task of planning the reception as painless and as stress-free as possible. Thank you so much for all of your help, Ann! I had an amazing time here for my wedding and I would recommend it to anyone in a heart beat. I can't wait to see my pictures from the reception and I know I'll remember this day forever. Thank you Beka's Catering and Ann for making this day so memorable for us.

Best Place Best Price

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Kym N

We were on a tight buget with our wedding. We were paying for it ourselves along with raising four children and keeping a household. They worked with us every step of the way. Their prices were unbeatable and the hall was beautiful. They made a "cheap wedding" look like we spent... Read More ten thousand!!