Maui Wedding Florist & Botique

Bella Bloom is a full service flower shop, specializing in wedding and event florals. Established in 2007, we have grown into one of Maui's leading florists and wedding flower specialists. Bella Bloom is a unique Maui florist as our boutique in Wailea provides an incredible location for brides to come and plan all of their wedding florals and décor. We look forward to working with you to create a truly memorable wedding floral experience.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

161 Wailea Ike Pl, Kihei, HI Maui (808) 875-1919

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Christina P

Bella Bloom did an incredible job on our flowers. They were very easy to work with even though we were planning from across an ocean. They made our vision become a reality with very little direction. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh. They were able to use many local foliage... Read More and flowers to go with our tropical theme. My husband had a unique idea for his boutonnière and they were able to make it work and look awesome. The arch was stunning and the table center pieces and bouquets all coordinated perfectly. I would highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Lauren S

Thank you Bella Bloom for making our wedding an absolute dream. You went above and beyond and your communication with us made planning completely stress free. Nothing could be better for a bride than showing up to your wedding and realizing that your floral was even more... Read More beautiful than you could have expected. Thank you for also making us feel like we were the only wedding you were working with, you were incredibly attentive! You made our day so perfect and no words could describe how thankful we are. Toni you are amazing!!!

2017-11-14T17:13:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren! We loved working with you :) Toni

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Shayna M

Bella Bloom created the most beautiful and elegant florals for our wedding. I knew their standards were high and they could create my white, modern vision for our flowers. They definitely surpassed my expectations. Love this floral boutique!

2017-11-12T19:08:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shayna! We loved working with you :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Janna G

Bella Bloom absolutely nailed it with my flowers. They did my flowers for my arch, bridal party (bridesmaids and groomsmen), wedding bouquet, dinner table centerpieces as well as a floral accent piece on my menu sign and welcome table. They were so stunning and tasteful. They... Read More stayed within my budge t(which other local florists wouldn't do and therefore lost my business...) Bella Bloom worked directly with my wedding planner and it was so seamless. A big thank you to the team at Bella Bloom! I definitely recommend them 100%!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Mary E

My flowers turned out so unbelievably amazing!! Our wedding guests loved them and everyone who saw the pictures afterwards just raves about them! They also made a ti leaf lei for my husbund, which turned out great but nobody told us we were supposed to take it out of the bag... Read More over night and it left marks on his shirt... he was a little bummed about that, but you can't even tell in the photos! We had small beach wedding with just a couple friends and family in Maui but we did all the planning while living in California. Bella Bloom was very responsive via email and arranged the bouquet based on our email conversations as well some inspirational images I had sent. I was emailing back and forth with Toni and (with very little guidance from me) she was able to arrange the most beautiful bouquet I could have ever imagined.

2017-11-12T16:23:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy we could be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Stephanie N

Nicole and the Bella Bloom team went above and beyond. They brought my vision to life and delivered on absolutely every flower detail. They were accommodating to my budget and worked with me to find ways to reuse the ceremony flowers in the reception. The flowers were one of... Read More the most important elements of my wedding and they completely nailed it. I cannot say enough great things about the team. I would recommend Nicole and her team at Bella Blooms to anyone planning a Maui wedding.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Emily G

The lovely ladies at Bella Bloom were so patient with me while I tried to order a bouquet, boutonnière, and a few loose flowers for my hair from 2500 miles away! We were just eloping and I just wanted a pretty tropical bouquet. After sending me a few pictures and days of emails... Read More later, I had decided. The flowers were stunning and lasted the entire day (and into the next days!). So happy with my decision to go with Bella Bloom! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Tami

Bella Bloom did an absolutely fantastic job executing my vision for floral décor!! My wedding planner forwarded my inspiration photos to Bella Bloom, but I was still really nervous about how everything would turn out. We even changed our minds about our floral budget only 4... Read More weeks before the wedding, and they were very flexible and willing to help us come up with ideas within our new budget. When I arrived at the venue on our wedding day, I was in complete awe at how GORGEOUS all of the floral arrangements were!! I think they did an even better job than the inspiration photos I sent over! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jenna L

The flowers and bouquets were absolutely stunning. Nicole at Bella Bloom went above and beyond our expectations! I loved her flowers so much, I could not even toss the bouquet! They were that beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Caitlin O

Absolutely stunning arrangements; we planned everything from Los Angeles without ever seeing the flowers in person, but we knew Nicole and her team would create the perfect designs for our wedding and we were blown away by the end result. Thank you to Bella Bloom for putting... Read More together the most perfect floral arrangements for us!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 June

Amazing customer service and gorgeous flowers/arrangements!!! Bella Bloom provided beautiful pieces for my entire wedding from arch florals, bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers, and hair flowers. Everything from color to design were perfect and exactly what I envisioned. I... Read More changed the colors, design, type of flowers so many times during the planning process, Nicole was so patient and kind, listened to my needs and helped me every step of the way, truly calmed a stressed out destination bride. Many guests commented how beautiful the flower arrangements are. I would give her 10 stars if yelp allowed!!! You are in great hands if you choose Bella Bloom. Thank you!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Nicole H

Having a destination wedding we were not able to see in person a lot of our choices prior to the wedding, flowers being one of them. Not being familiar with many of the flowers names I left Nicole & the experts at Bella Bloom in charge. On my wedding day when I finally saw the... Read More final product of the flowers they were beyond perfect! I wouldn't have changed one thing about them!! They also put together our vases & flower a arrangements on our tables, they were truly all amazing!! Couldn't have been happier!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Leisha H

My flowers were beautiful. From my bouquet to the flowers on the table every detail was amazing. I would highly recommend Bella Bloom.

Bella Bloom is pure talent

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Sheryll L

Everyone at Bella Bloom, especially Nicole, were great to work with! They were very professional and knew how to listen to what a client wants. I described what I envisioned my wedding to be and within just a few days - everything was finalized. The florals at my wedding... Read More turned out perfect and they executed flawlessly. Our bouquets were gorgeous! The most important thing was that on the wedding day - I had complete confidence in Bella Bloom and they did not disappoint... very talented group of ladies.

beautiful job!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Nina P

I ordered my bouquet and grooms boutonniere online from VA. I was not able to check the places out beforehand so I went on a wing and a prayer (and yelp reviews) with Bella Bloom. They were very helpful and prompt with responses and all the questions I had. I sent a picture of... Read More a bouquet I liked and was told it could be replicated no problem, and boy did they! It was perfect and beautifully done and looked just like my picture! They were fantastic and I would totally reccommend them :)

Great Ideas!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Jennifer

I really liked speaking with Bella Bloom along with her ideas. I had a small wedding and she had a large minimum which we could not meet so we did not use her. From what I have seen they do beautiful work!

Flowers, flowers, flowers!

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Sheila W

I found bella bloom last min as I was discussing with my groom about buying and making our own centerpieces. We decided that we'd rather pay a little bit more than spend time driving to the other side of the island to pick flowers up and spend time making them. Since we were... Read More staying at Hotel Wailea, and our wedding was in Makena, Bella Bloom is the closest florist that could help us out. BUT of course being in Wailea, do NOT expect cheap prices like you can find elsewhere on the island. But I suppose since we were staying in Wailea, the most expensive side of the island, this was to be expected. I didn't see the centerpieces much (candy in apothecary jars), but they did tie some ribbon around the top of the jars in our colours, and it looked great. Our table was a bit sparse, as I wanted some flower petals on the table, none were on it, nor did there seem to be enough for the other tables and the aisle way. Again this I'm sure was due partly on mis-communication and our budget. Definitely costly - -1 star just for the fact that they were super expensive. But overall not a bad job.

Conflict

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Yvonne L

I would have love to use Bella Bloom but it turns out that they are contracted by the Grand Wailea. Due to the conflict, i had to give my business elsewhere.

My flowers didn't show up... but it was okay

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Miranda D

Went to Bella Bloom for our flowers, specially ordered in blue orchids. Worked with Nicole and she was extremely responsive and even helped me research freeze-drying flowers in Maui. Got a call the day before the wedding as my flowers didn't show up. We ended up having to... Read More choose other flowers that they simply had in stock. I had inquired about getting a discount or something as the flowers I originally ordered was a special order and they didn't show up. They said it wasn't possible and I felt that they should have done something else to make the sistuation better. Right before the ceremony, we realized my mom's pin-on corsage was missing. I don't know if it was the fault of Bella Bloom or it went missing SOMEHOW but I talked to Nicole after and she said that each flower is tagged and sent. Still, one flower was missing and we had to pay for it. Other than these little hiccups, Nicole and Michelle were great to work with. Our order was simple (no set up, just pick up only) but I just wished we got the flowers we ordered.

okay

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 suzie h

not bad

Reviewed on 3/19/2011 irina S

beautiful flowers

Gorgeous Flowers! What an amazing vendor :)

Reviewed on 12/31/2010 Mandy N

Our wedding planner suggested Bella Bloom to us and we absolutely loved the work on her website. We wanted something that didn't feel Hawaiin or tropical and Nicole and the girls of Bella Bloom delivered! We stopped in to introduce ourselves before the wedding and Nicole was so... Read More sweet and showed us the wood plant boxes for our centerpieces and clarified any last minute details. When I saw the centerpieces the day of- I was blown away. The flowers were gorgeous and perfect and just helped create the event. She even brought peonies in from Holland for my bouquet!! Thank you again Nicole :)

Best florist ever

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Jessenea L

Nicole is a doll to work with and her creativity is amazing on top of that she is more than willing to work with your budget if you have one. I live in NYC and she'd suggest the best ways to work with my budget but also to ensure my arrangements matched my color theme. She is... Read More so good that after my wedding the Four Seasons where I had my wedding hired her for a few corporate events - that's how great her work was. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/05/2010 Lisa S

Bella Bloom did an amazing job with all of our flowers. Nicole there was extremely responsive and flexible and worked with us to keep things within our budget. She totally came with solutions and was patient with all of my emails and questions. I'll admit that I changed and... Read More added things up to the very last minute and Nicole completely rolled with it. My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend this florist to anyone getting married on Maui.

Nicole Bonanno

With a background in visual display, I was always drawn to finishing touches and details. Flowers always seem to be just the finishing touch that made a design complete. Moving to Maui from Vancouver, I instantly admired the floral beauty the island gifted its residents. With no full service floral shop on the island, I decided to fill that niche - creating Bella Bloom Floral Boutique in 2007. My team and I have since become one of he leading florists on the island of Maui. We love what we do and look forward to making all your wedding floral dreams come true.