Bella Blooms Floral Weddings and Events

Metairie, LA

With flowers, your story comes to life.

Bella Blooms Floral concentrates on floral and candle decor for weddings and events. Our designs reflect the taste, style, and individuality of our clients. We offer elegant, simple, and modern designs. Our booking is limited to allow for exceptional service. Consultations by appointment.

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Consultations By Appointment, Metairie, LA

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Stephanie H

Bella Blooms flowers were gorgeous. The venue looked and smelled amazing. Loved the candles hanging about the dance floor. They were top notch.

March Wedding

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Amanda W

Flowers were the least of my priority when it came to planning, I was able to meet with Dee show her some images and that was about it. She made the vision happen! Everything was beautiful!

Take Your Breath Away!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Katherine C

I cannot say enough good things about Dee and the work of Bella Blooms!! Everything they do is perfect! I went to Dee with a vague idea of what I wanted and she brought it to life in the most amazing way. I knew when I used Bella Blooms that I was in excellent hands. I didn't have to micromanage every detail, because Dee's work is always flawless. Everyone raved about our flowers. Not to mention they stayed alive well after the wedding, so we were able to keep enjoying them. Dee goes beyond the average florist to create exquisite and unique arrangements that will make your wedding stand apart from anyone else's. Wedding flowers can definitely be a big part of the expense, but they are one of the most memorable elements. At Bella Blooms I didn't feel like just another job, they really made me feel like my wedding was super important to them. Bella Blooms are totally worth it!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Brandie C

There is no one better than "D" at Bella Bloom. You get the most amazing flowers and candles, plus more!! She's so easy to work with too!! LOVE HER!!

Floral design

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Gay S

I was so pleased with Bella Blooms! My wedding reception was breath taking! I have received so many complements about how beautiful the decor was ! From the bouquets, to the table center pieces everything was stunning! She also provided flowers/table setting for my rehearsal dinner and did a superb job! I highly recommend this florist!

Mrs. Riggio

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Erika G

Bella Blooms does beautiful work and is able to work with any budget. I am extremely happy with my flowers

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

The Best in the Biz.....Was a pleasure to work with. Dee was very accommodating and understood our vision. Dee and her team does wonderful work. The ideas that they come up with is mind blowing. From flower walls to 8ft centerpieces. It was a pleasure working with them and we would recommend them in a heart beat. Thank you Dee and your team for the amazing work that you produce.

Absolutely the Best

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Patti G

My daughter had a very clear vision for the floral elements of her wedding. It was a bit unusual for the city we live in, and the florists we met with here just didn't seem to get it. We left each of them shocked at the price and feeling like we would have to be heavily involved in the details to make sure it was right. Then we called Dee. She instantly understood the concept and the color scheme, and she actually seemed interested in making it come to life. Her price started in the range of the others we met with, and she worked with us to bring it down a little more. We turned everything over to her, and all I can say is, "Fabulous." It wasn't just everything we had hoped for - it was far, far more. If you are looking for a florist, I highly recommend Bella Blooms. Dee will surpass every expectation. She is highly professional, personable, and caring. We could not have asked for more.

Perfect. Amazing. Beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

There are florists....and then there is Bella Blooms. I've used Bella Blooms for several events and their product is always nothing short of perfection. Diem Vu, her vision and her amazing staff turn your event into an unforgettable experience. Bella Blooms created a flower wall that served as the centerpiece for my wedding--and I almost fainted when I saw it. It was luxurious, beautiful and WAY more than I expected. That's the thing about Dee and her team--they always over deliver. Because she's passionate about her work and her craft and she never disappoints her brides. Whether your budget is humble or unlimited, Bella Blooms will create ART for you. You'll never regret your decision. Thank you, Bella Blooms! We love you!

As pretty as they come

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Mallory B

The work they do at Bella Blooms is so beautiful and unique, you can always tell when a wedding was done by them. Stunning work, very nice to work with and will work with your budget. Well worth it!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Erin W

I just got married on 9/13/14 at Oak Alley plantation and used Bella Blooms as my florist. I do no live in Louisiana, so picking venders was a bit difficult, but I could not have picked a better florist. They were AMAZING! Dee was absolutely wonderful. She immediately put me at ease as soon as I met her. She took time with me and drew out pictures of different ideas that could be used, and made sample bouqets from flowers she had on hand. She was so easy to work with and fit everything I wanted inside my budget. The centerpieces and bouqets were so beautiful, one of my favorite parts of my wedding. I am so thankful I chose Bella Blooms, I cant say enough good things about them.

DEE!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Madeline B

Dee was absolutely hands down my favorite vendor of my wedding! (not that all my others were't amazing as well, but Dee really knocked it out the park!) Her flower arrangements were gorgeous, and she was a pleasure to work with! She worked with me when I came to her a month or two before the wedding thinking I wanted to change everything (wedding brain!), and helped me cut my budget when expenses were getting out of hand! The wedding and reception flowers and candle decor set the scene perfectly! It reflected exactly what I wanted - elegance with a timeless youthfulness. Dee was always prompt, and I did not have any worry on the day of that everything would come out just the way I had planned.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Erica G

Bella Blooms was very easy to work with and delivered an excellent product. D is very easy going and will work with you. Let her know what your budget is and she won't push you to break the bank. She understood my vision right away and my wedding was perfect!

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Christian

I told Dee what vision I had for our wedding and she brought it to life! The flowers were exquisite!!

GORGEOUS

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Angela S

If you have any thoughts about hiring Dee from Bella Blooms, do it now! She is absolutely amazing and unparalleled to ANY other florist in the state of Louisiana- trust me I looked! There is a reason she is in such high demand and books quickly! So do NOT delay another minute! She has the experience, knowledge and brains to know what will complete your look exactly how you envision it. She is not afraid to make suggestions, offer alternatives and give expert opinion which really helps when you know squat about flowers! My look was unique and exotic, I chose bold shapes and vibrant colors. The finished product was unlike nay dream or fantasy I had. People remarked that the florals were magazine-perfect and absolutely made all the decor for both the ceremony and reception. From the cake cascade, the large church aisle arrangements, the extravagant envelope gift birdcage to the hundreds of votive candles and exquisite centerpieces, Dee did not disappoint! Hands down best Florist around!!

Wow...who did your flowers?

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 allison b

I think just about everyone at the wedding commented on the flowers. I let Dee (Bella Bloom) suggest flowers and let her use her creativity. She blew me away!

Bella Bloom Florals is the best

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Courtney R

No one compares to the level of artistry and beauty Bella Bloom Florals has. PERFECT!

Breathtaking flowers!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Katie A

I can't say enough good things about Bella Blooms. Diem met with me twice and took her time to understand exactly what I was looking for. She picked up my vision and ran with it. The flowers and centerpieces looked better than anything I could have dreamed of, and all of the bouquets were absolutely breathtaking. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Kelly B

Dee is amazing! On our first meeting a year out from my wedding, I had no clue what I wanted. I gave her my colors, and, in 20 minutes, I had a complete floral plan that I barely changed up until my wedding day. Dee is very knowledgeable, and her work stands out from all the others. I received tons of compliments on my beautiful ceremony arrangements and unique bouquets. Everything was more beautiful than I had ever imagined! Worth every penny!

Absolutely Incredible

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Brittany R

Words could not express how exquisite the flowers were at my wedding. Decor-wise, the flowers were the most important thing for me, and Dee at Bella Blooms created the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen. After only a few consultations in which we looked at photos and sample flowers, she was able to get to know me and had a sense for exactly what I liked and wanted. With her talent and vision, she used flowers, accents, candles, crystals, and you-name-it to transform the church and reception venue to look elegant and romantic, with just the right amount of glitz. It was better than I had even imagined. Flowers are expensive, but I still gave a 5 for value because I truly feel that the product I got was worth what I spent. I love that her arrangements are FULL of flowers. There's no empty space or "fillers". I can't possibly say enough good things!

The Best

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Nicole S

I chose Bella Blooms back in April 2012 for my March 2013 wedding ceremony and reception. Once I compared Diem's work to all the others, there was just no comparison, and I knew I had to have her! I am an out of town bride, so I had to make a trip to meet with Diem. I was a little nervous because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford them. I was SO wrong. Diem worked with my budget, and gave me lots of ideas and suggestions to cut costs, but still get everything I wanted and more! She was great to work with throughout the planning process, responded to emails promptly, very friendly, and helpful. There are NO fillers in any of the bouquets or table arrangements. I had a few people think the flowers were fake because they looked so perfect! Diem and he team delivered the bouquets to the hotel, and everything was perfect by the time I arrived to the venue! I HIGHLY recommend Bella Blooms. Thank you Diem and your wonderful team!

LOVE Bella Bloom!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Emily L

Working with Dee and the team at Bella Bloom was the easiest and best decision I made in my whole wedding planning process. Even in our consultations, I felt as though Dee and I were on the same page when it came to the overall concept of the event. Dee even provided a picture perfect bouquet for my pre-bridals when I asked her to "throw something together" It was the little touches and attention to details that allowed for everything came together so beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Chantall T

I booked Dee before I even booked a venue! I've followed her work for years and knew she was the BEST hands down:) The most important aspect to me for my wedding was florals/decor so I wanted someone creative who would see my vision and run with it and that is exactly what I received! My wedding was at Destrehan Plantation and it was even more gorgeous than I dreamed it'd be. I planned for over a year and she initiated a number of meetings to make sure I received what I wanted. I let her use her own creativity because I love her work so much, I just gave her a general guideline which was rustic, vintage glam and she surpassed my expectations on every level. She is so easy to get in touch with, reasonably priced, and like I said the BESt!! I'd recommend her to any and every bride!!!!

Gorgeous Work

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Tonilyn A

I first came across Dee years ago. I loved her work then and it is gorgeous now. She has so many unique ideas. My flowers were fresh and stayed fresh for over a week. She is a very creative florist. She will even recreate ideas you find online and I personally think she does them even better. She goes above and beyond for all of her clients. Her work gave my wedding such a beautiful look. Many people commented on how gorgeous the flowers were.

A little pricey, but worth it!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 BRIANNA A

Our flowers were absolutely stunning and Di was very professional. Everything was delivered exactly as she said it would be in the exact manner and on time! True, she isn't the cheapest but, you definitely get your money's worth!

TO Bella Blooms Floral Weddings and Events