With flowers, your story comes to life.

Bella Blooms Floral concentrates on floral and candle decor for weddings and events. Our designs reflect the taste, style, and individuality of our clients. We offer elegant, simple, and modern designs. Our booking is limited to allow for exceptional service. Consultations by appointment.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sarah C

Bella Blooms was a no brainer the minute my (now) husband and I sat down to discuss our options. I had found them by reading through reviews on the knot, but the consultation with Dee sealed the deal. She gave us a broad range of options to work with and showed us how to get... Read More what we wanted within our budget. Day of was an absolute fairy tale - flowers and candles scattered the Audubon Tea Room for the perfect romantic effect. I wish I could relive the night in that space one more time. Thanks Dee and Bella Blooms!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Katie M

The flowers at our wedding! I still have dreams about them! Bella Blooms, your work took my breath away when I walked down the aisle and to recite my vows under the beautiful arch of flowers was one of the most special moments of my life. People are still talking about the... Read More flowers and decor from our wedding and it was April 1st! The bouquets were just amazing! All I did was give y'all a list of the flowers and elements and you created a masterpiece!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Brittany S

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, 100 out of 100!! This florist is top notch! If you're looking for the best of the best in the New Orleans area, look no further. I trusted Bella for my rehearsal and wedding. I may have gasped when I saw the final price, but it was worth that and so... Read More much more! They brought my fantasy to life. My wedding and rehearsal would not have been what it was without Bella! I always thought decor was such a waste until I saw them bring my fairytale to life. My dream wedding was everything it was because of them. Dee was great when it came time to put my dream wedding to reality. You will not be disappointed. I would use them and recommend them 100 times over. My arrangements were perfect, my bouquet was exactly what I asked for. Everything was fresh and perfect!! I still hear compliments to the day on how perfect the floral and centerpieces were. My wedding wouldn't have been as stunning as it was without them. Do yourself a favor and boom them now!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Alisha C

Dee from Bella Blooms will NOT disappoint. I am not creative nor do I know any types of flowers. I have a terrible time matching colors as well as even describing what I want. I showed so many pictures to Dee to try to explain to her what I envisioned and OMG she hit the nail on... Read More the head. I have gotten so many complements from guest on how beautiful our arrangements were. I cried when I saw my bouquests because they were so beautiful. My ceremony was breath taking. She was able to drape the gazebo with a sheer type linen which made it look like a fairytale. They set up everything and took it down. (Highly recommend her just for this. NO bride or guest or family should worry about setting anything up or taking anything down, it's your day!!!) Yes I paid more than I anticipated but worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jennifer B

Dee is absolutely brilliant and a pleasure to work with. Words cannot describe how happy I was when I saw our wedding bouquets and the amazing job she had done with the flowers and candles in our reception space. I wanted a romantic look with lots of candles and delicate flowers... Read More and she made it happen. Our guests kept telling us how amazing the centerpieces and decor were. Dee and her team are the best of the best and extremely talented and experienced. From the consultation to the day of, Dee knew exactly what we wanted and she more than delivered!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Pam P

Dee was a dream to work with. She helped with design and budget. The result magnificent! I received multiple complements after the wedding. Great job! I would use her again!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Michelle B

Dee was soooo great! She answered all my questions and gave me great advice when I needed it. Had no worries that her and her staff would do a fabulous job, which they did! Guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were! I heard that she was more expensive than... Read More others, so I got some estimates from multiple people and she was just on target with them, so I went with her because I had no doubts! Didn't disappoint at all :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Casey D

The flowers for our August wedding from Bella Blooms were absolutely breathtaking! I couldn't believe how beautiful the bouquets and center pieces turned out! The flowers were so fresh and full. We also rented candles for our reception at Latrobe's, and the place looked... Read More stunning!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Phuong V

Words cannot describe how happy I was when I walked into the reception hall at my wedding and saw what Dee had done with the flower decor! I wanted the romantic feel and look and that's exactly what I got! The flowers used for the bouquets and centerpieces were what I wanted and... Read More more! I had a suspended cake type of figure and it was absolutely beautiful how Dee set it up! I absolutely loved it! I knew she was the best in New Orleans and also knew within minutes after first speaking to her that she was the right person! The ideas and visions she had during our consultant was amazing! She's is absolutely brilliant at what she does! Her passion definitely shows not only in her work, but how she communicates with you! She's very sweet and I couldn't have found a better person! She is absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Nicole P

Dee did an awesome job with my flowers and all my decorations. People are still asking me who did the arrangements. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Mary H

As the Mother of the Bride, I couldn't be happier with Bella Blooms' work. Dee had wonderful ideas and suggestions. Her work is amazing and the end result was absolutely stunning. Everyone complimented me the night of the wedding and I continue to get compliments almost 3... Read More months after. I was totally happy with Dee and her advice. She is wonderful. I believe the flowers definitely made our wedding unforgettable. The church was exquisite and the reception sign in table, cake table and family tables were absolutely stunning. Thank you Dee and Bella Bloom for a beautiful and unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Dee is fantastic! The flowers were the best part of my wedding (next to marrying my groom!) She was great to work with and is incredibly talented. We got married at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in the courtyard and she made it look like a fairytale! Our reception in the Fleur de Lis... Read More room was so pretty too! I highly recommend working with Bella Blooms!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Sarah F

Absolutely stunning! I met with Dee to discuss a very broad idea and she had so much creativity and beautiful options for me to pick from. I trusted her entirely to create a masterpiece and she went beyond my expectations. The flowers and table settings were gorgeous! I received... Read More so many compliments by guests, but even more from others who saw them only in pictures! I highly consider Bella Blooms and wouldn't consider any other florist.

Spectacular Florist

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Katie B

Dee at Bella Blooms was absolutely a pleasure to deal with. From the beginning everything was so easy - she had the most amazing ideas and seemed to know exactly what we wanted before we said it. Then we show up at the rehearsal dinner and the flowers were spectacular. The... Read More flowers in the church were perfect and the bouquets for the bridesmaids and bridal party were amazing. Dee made the most unique brooch bouquet that will be a treasure for many years to come. I can honestly say the flowers took our breath away.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Patricia E

Dee and her team from Bella Blooms are highly known for their beautiful creations in New Orleans weddings. I cannot express how thrilled I was to have my wedding flowers done by her. She is so nice, professional, and obviously if you have done your research, her work is... Read More breathtaking. I went for an all-white and gold theme and continue to receive compliments about all the flowers. We were also able to rent candelabras, gold lanterns, and our cake stands from her. Perfection, all around. I cannot recommend Dee and her team enough. -Patricia A. (7/25/15, Holy Name of Jesus Church)

Perfection!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Megan W

I can't give Dee and her team enough applause for their work on my wedding!! I was planning a destination wedding and Dee worked with me on my visits to New Orleans. She sat down with my mom and me twice and really understood our vision. Needless to say, SHE KNOCKED IT OUT OF... Read More THE PARK!!!! We had a leafy, plush chandelier that she constructed perfectly! Our cake display background was shelving she had in her warehouse, tons of flowers, branches and votives. She decorated my bride and groom chairs as a surprise and they were exquisite! Everything I told her I loved or wanted, she made happen. She's like Wonder Woman for wedding design! Look no further- her skill is top of the line!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kimmy T

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Dee and her crew are the most experienced and knowledgable in their field! We can talk to Dee all day and she’d just crack us up! She’s funny but she is so serious about her work. She’s done this for so long, she knows what’s good and what’ll work for... Read More your wedding. When we met up with Dee, we only had a minor idea of what we wanted but she turned that into a beautiful vision for us! She started off by creating the most spectacular scene for our proposal, not to mention our wedding day. Omg, we were blown away by her creativity and attention to detail. For the proposal, I really thought I stepped into some fairy tale. Flower petals were just everywhere! It was so romantic and beautifully placed. For our wedding, everyone still talks about our flowers. She knows what flowers are in season and will use only the best. When they opened up the reception doors, it literally took our breath away. We walked in to a sign in table with the most beautiful flower arrangement where she expertly sprayed the leaves and petals gold. Then there were two shelves on both sides illuminated beautifully with candles and adorned with orchids. Then there was the WOWest of the wow factor - my exquisite flower wall!! I don’t know how long it took them to create this masterpiece but I’ve never been more in love! Til this day, we are still dreaming about our flowers. You must get Bella Bloom if you want a beautiful creation for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Maddie P

Best florist in New Orleans, hands down! Dee is a true genius and will take your vision and bring it to a whole new level you never knew existed. She is so fun to plan with and will help make all your floral dreams come true.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Stephanie H

Bella Blooms flowers were gorgeous. The venue looked and smelled amazing. Loved the candles hanging about the dance floor. They were top notch.

March Wedding

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Amanda W

Flowers were the least of my priority when it came to planning, I was able to meet with Dee show her some images and that was about it. She made the vision happen! Everything was beautiful!

Take Your Breath Away!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Katherine C

I cannot say enough good things about Dee and the work of Bella Blooms!! Everything they do is perfect! I went to Dee with a vague idea of what I wanted and she brought it to life in the most amazing way. I knew when I used Bella Blooms that I was in excellent hands. I didn't... Read More have to micromanage every detail, because Dee's work is always flawless. Everyone raved about our flowers. Not to mention they stayed alive well after the wedding, so we were able to keep enjoying them. Dee goes beyond the average florist to create exquisite and unique arrangements that will make your wedding stand apart from anyone else's. Wedding flowers can definitely be a big part of the expense, but they are one of the most memorable elements. At Bella Blooms I didn't feel like just another job, they really made me feel like my wedding was super important to them. Bella Blooms are totally worth it!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Brandie C

There is no one better than "D" at Bella Bloom. You get the most amazing flowers and candles, plus more!! She's so easy to work with too!! LOVE HER!!

Floral design

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Gay S

I was so pleased with Bella Blooms! My wedding reception was breath taking! I have received so many complements about how beautiful the decor was ! From the bouquets, to the table center pieces everything was stunning! She also provided flowers/table setting for my rehearsal... Read More dinner and did a superb job! I highly recommend this florist!

Mrs. Riggio

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Erika G

Bella Blooms does beautiful work and is able to work with any budget. I am extremely happy with my flowers

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

The Best in the Biz.....Was a pleasure to work with. Dee was very accommodating and understood our vision. Dee and her team does wonderful work. The ideas that they come up with is mind blowing. From flower walls to 8ft centerpieces. It was a pleasure working with them and we... Read More would recommend them in a heart beat. Thank you Dee and your team for the amazing work that you produce.

Bella Blooms Floral Weddings and Events