Making Bridal Dreams Come True Since 2002

Enjoying your experience with us is our ultimate goal. At Bella Bridal Gallery in West Bloomfield, Michigan you'll find an exclusive collection of wedding dresses by these world renowned designers: Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara, Martina Liana, Essense of Australia, Martina Liana Separates Collection, Martha Blanc, Alma Novia by Rosa Clara, and our newest collection Romona by Romona Keveza. Our brides are also exclusively offered designer bridesmaids dresses, bridal veils and accessories, and superb quality in house alteration. Visit our website www.bellabridal.com to view customer testimonials & make your appointment for one of our trunk show events: Aire Barcelona:Jan19&20 Essense:Jan26&27 Romona Keveza:Feb 2&3 Martha Blanc:Feb9&10 Martina Liana:Mar23&24 Martina Liana Separates:April27&28

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

4301 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI (248) 539-9800

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Erin F

The team at Bella Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with. Their dress selection was beautiful and the staff was so willing to help to find the perfect one! They were on time with all the schedules and appointments; they made the entire process very easy and fun. The... Read More seamstress was great and worked with me to make any changes or alterations I needed. My dress was everything I hoped for and I thank Bella Bridal for the wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sarah A

Bella Bridal was wonderful to work with. Everyone listened to what I wanted and gave me great dress options - I loved my dress! The alterations were perfect, too. I also ordered bridesmaid dresses from them and they were very easy to work with and everything came in perfectly... Read More and on-time. The small store and wonderful staff makes it so personal when you try on dresses - I was the only person there, which was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah S

I cannot say enough good things about this salon! Not only was my initial experience fantastic, but when I had to reschedule my wedding with only a month to prepare, the owner, Gabriel, was more than accommodating. My fiancé and I had to schedule a wedding in 4 weeks, due to my... Read More sister finding out she had a rare form of cancer, which requires a transplant. The salon rush ordered my dress, altered and had everything ready for me within a week when the dress arrived. Clara did a WONDERFUL job altering everything and the rest of the staff was professional and very sweet. I could not be more thankful I chose this bridal salon. They were amazing in every way and the owner was more than willing to work with us. He was great! Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Sami G

All of my cousins and friends that have been married before me bought their dresses at Bella and they all told me how amazing it is. They were absolutely right! From the moment I walked in, Ingrid took care of me like I was her best friend—and I think she might actually be my... Read More new best friend now. The whole staff really listened to what I wanted and found the perfect dress for me! Today was my first bridal gown shopping experience and I didn’t really know what to expect... I was prepared to make more appointments at other places, but after today, I was sold! It took me one appointment and trying on maybe 8 dresses to find THE ONE. I’m so glad I went to Bella!!!!! They truly are experts.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Mary D

Such a great experience!! So grateful for all the help I was given and so happy I found my dress there.

2017-11-06T16:10:18 Response from the vendor

So nice of you, thank you very much, we are very happy that we were able to help you find your dress.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Catherine L

I bought a final sale dress from another store, not as good selection, only to find out I couldn’t sit down in it! I read reviews on The Knot and selected Bella Bridal. They did not disappoint - I especially liked the selection of dresses and the privacy of the salon. If a dress... Read More wasn’t right for me, Sophia and Marlene would give me their opinion, which I really appreciated. I ended up with a beautiful dress at a great price point, well underneath my budget- I could have spent much more if needed. They let me pull gowns but also made their own selections- they were more focused on finding the right dress than pushing you toward your budget limit. I highly recommend this store.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Caitlin C

My experience at Bella Bridal was nothing short of phenomenal! Marleina and the owner worked with my hourglass shape and spoke the truth about each dress I tried on. If you are a bridzilla, have fancy taste in dresses or just want something simple Bella Bridal is the place to... Read More be! These women were genuinely concerned about helping me find a wedding gown that not only looked beautiful but made me feel beautiful! Sure enough, I found my wedding dress here and would highly recommend any bride to schedule an appointment ASAP!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Chantelle M

It is easy to unknowingly set high expectations for the day you go shopping for “the dress” as it often is highly anticipated and brings along a lot emotions. When you walk through the doors of Bella Bridal Gallery, those already high expectations gets blown away by the... Read More professionalism and class of the gracious women that are eager to help you, to the rows upon rows of organized stunning dresses. The women were so genuine, truly making you feel comfortable in making your decision. I could not have had a better experience at Bella Bridal Gallery, and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Megan F

Bella Bridal was absolutely amazing. The ladies here are so attentive and so personable. They helped me find the most amazing dress. Every time I came into the store they made me feel so special. WONDERFUL service!

2017-09-28T09:20:29 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate this great review Megan, and are extremely happy that we were able to meet your expectation. Customer satisfaction is always our ultimate goal, and the Bella Bridal Gallery team is 100% committed to reach this goal.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Elizabeth R

I just purchased my dress here two days ago ... it was my first time trying on dresses .. everyone was super helpful and friendly ! Marlene was a sweetheart and made the process super easy and enjoyable! I am so happy that I found my dress here!!!!

2017-09-25T12:11:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on The Knot! We are so happy that we were able to meet all of your expectations, and that we could be a part of your wedding planning and celebration.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Angie W

Bella Bridal was the first and the last bridal shop I went to for my wedding dress. I originally went to Bella Bridal because they had a trunk show for the designer that carried the dress I wanted, Sophia Tolli. All of the associates went above and beyond my expectations of... Read More searching for my dream dress. The dress I had originally obessessed over did not end up looking great on me, but the second dress I found was literally made for me. My alterations were done to perfection and they were always accommodating with my hectic schedule. I would highly recommend going here for wedding dresses!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Malinda M

After visiting 4 bridal shops, I started to feel a little hopeless. I was beginning to think that the overwhelming joyful feeling a bride gets when she's found THE dress was something only out of a movie. I had tried on so many dresses and few places even took the fun out of the... Read More overall experience. From the second my family and I walked into Bella Bridal, I knew we were in good hands. The staff was pleasant, personable, and non judgmental (which was important to me considering multiple other places told me what I could or could not try on or afford without even sharing dress budget). The store was filled with every style of dress one could imagine without the cliche or mass manufactured feel of a David's Bridal. I was able to walk through and pick out what I WANTED and envisioned for myself, as well as try on suggestions from the staff. With all of that being said, I found THE dress and sure enough, I experienced that amazing feeling that everyone tells you about when you've found your wedding dress! A huge thank you to the ladies at Bella Bridal for helping me find my dress and for giving me the experience I was looking for!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jillian P

Absolutely love the girls at Bella! All of my girl friends have gotten their dress from them and I've gotten several bridesmaid dresses there as well. Everyone is so helpful and nice! Not to mention their selection is the best I've seen in Michigan. I recommend them to all of my... Read More engaged friends!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Laura F

Bella Bridal was AMAZING !! It was actually the first place I tried dresses on at and they were so helpful and nice. Myself and all my bridesmaids picked up a dress and set it back on the rack. The lady there was watching us and she said you have to try it on...All of you picked... Read More it up. Ended up being the dress I got. They were so generous and so easy to work with. They wanted to make sure everything would be perfect. I 100% would recommend them !!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Erin B

Our experience was amazing!! The alterations made on my dress were perfection... they gave me the look I had dreamt of. Highly recommended 😊

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Ana D

Marlene is amazing!!! Thank you for your expertise!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Annie J

I couldn't of asked for a better experience! The staff was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had 4 women all attending to me and only me. Marlene was my main consultant and she made me feel comfortable the whole time. She is very sweet, professional and knowledgeable. I'm so... Read More appreciative of the owner who showed me a dress but I said "I don't know a about that one" and she said "I think you would look great in it, do you mind if we try it"? Thankgod she made me try it, because it was the one! I couldn't believe the one I was going to pass on was my dress! They truly care about your big day! There wasn't a time when I felt pressured to buy even though after about 7 gowns I found the ONE! They say you should get that "FEELING" when it's the one and they made my moment even more special when I knew it was. They gave me a pair of heels to throw on, put the veil on and dimmed the lights so I could see how the dress would look at any moment. They are very knowledgeable about the designers and how the dresses are made. Each one of the girls on staff obviously had extensive training on this whole experience. They will make you feel special and beautiful. This is the place you need to go to. This is how everyone woman should feel during a bridal appt whether or not they truly buy the dress there. My experience was amazing and I will always refer anyone I know to this place only!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kabpa X

I went to a few wedding boutiques before I went to Bella Bridal. I felt my experience finding the dress was not as great as the other boutiques I went too. I felt that the lady who initially helped me rushed me to decide on the dress but ultimately I did find my dress which was... Read More a Essence of Australia . Alterations is expensive here but Sonia is amazing at what she does. It is worth the price. She was very helpful during the fittings and she did a wonderful job on my bustle.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Brooke B

Very nice people.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jamie L

We had a wonderful experience here! Both the owner and sales associate were kind, warm and generous with their time. I described what I was looking for and she found multiple gowns for me both within my described parameters and budget. They found the perfect gown on the first... Read More try! They were extremely helpful and answered my many questions without being pushy or pressuring at all. I would highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking for a beautiful gown and a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Sarah S

I was very nervous to try on wedding gowns seeing as I'm super indecisive. I loved being able to walk around and pick out any of the dresses in the store that I wanted to try on. Also, all of the sample sizes were large enough that I wasn't worried about ripping or ruining a... Read More dress while trying to get into it. Marlena was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! I can't wait to pick up the dress when it's ready!!! The only thing I didn't like was that the boutique was so tiny that when other brides and their family would walk in, it go very loud very fast. It is hard to think and talk over people when lots of people are talking at once.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jess M

I am shocked by the positive reviews as shopping at Bella Bridal was the only negative surrounding my wedding. My wedding was last New Years Eve and I found a beautiful gown. I have to say, even though my dress was overpriced, I loved my Sophia Tolli dress. The rest of the... Read More experience with Bella Bridal was traumatic. I live out of town and scheduled a trip specifically to do my first fitting. I got a call 2 days before my appointment saying they needed to cancel. When I called back on the day my appointment was for to confirm for a few days later, to my surprise the seamstress was in the shop. I had expressed my concern and told them I was coming in specifically to do my fitting when they originally had cancelled and no one bothered to tell me we could keep the appointment. I asked the sales associate to have a manager call me and boy was that a mistake. The owner (a gentleman, I do not remember his name) called me literally YELLING at me saying I disrespected his sales associate and that they shouldn’t be dealing with a bride like me. This went on for over 10 minutes (no joke) before I could even speak. I have never experienced something so nasty and unprofessional in my life. At this point, I thought I was going to just say screw them and find a last minute dress elsewhere… I did not even want to step foot back into the shop. I ended up going in a few days later and requested that he not be there. I have read a few reviews that speak to this similar action so please… if you want a stress free and positive experience in buying your wedding dress, do not shop here. This should be a fun and exciting time and Bella Bridal unfortunately was the only negative in my experience.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Christen O

This was the last salon I went to because I was looking for a Rosa Clara style dress and I found the perfect dress during the Aire Barcelona trunk show. Sonia and the staff were great overall. I had a couple of concerns when they ordered the wrong Maid of Honor dress and lost... Read More extra material that came with my dress but both issues were resolved in a timely manner. I felt very comfortable with the alterations made to both dresses and felt the prices in the store were very fair.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sara C

Wedding dress shopping sounded terrifying to me. I randomly made an appointment on a Saturday for my mom and I to check out dresses at one bridal shop, Bella Bridal. A friend had suggested I go to Bella Bridal and I'm so happy I did. The staff was patient, they could tell I was... Read More nervous and overwhelmed. I tried on six dresses and I ended up buying the second one I tried on that day. Who would have thought wedding dress shopping was so easy. I had Bella Bridal do the alterations as well. I made modifications to the dress to really make it my own. They were accommodating and really helpful. They taught my Mom how to get me in and out of my dress, bustle the dress and were super patient. If you want an easy, fun, affordable experience, go to Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Brooke B

They made me very comfortable and feel special!