Making Bridal Dreams Come True Since 2002

Enjoy your bridal experience and find the dress of your dreams. At Bella Bridal in West Bloomfield, you'll find a large selection of designer gowns and exclusive collections. View customer testimonials & trunk shows at www.bellabridal.com . Make your appointment for one of the following trunk show events: -Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara: May 19th & 20th -Essense of Australia: May 26th & 27th -Martha Blanc by Rosa Clara : June 9th & 10th -Martina Liana: Aug. 25th & 26th -Alma Novia (Exclusive in Michigan): June 23rd & 24th

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

4301 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI (248) 539-9800

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Gabriella T

Trying on bridal gowns was something I really looked forward to and it turned out to be a horrendous experience at my first appointment. So grateful for Sonia!! I called them the day before a Sophia Tolli trunk show and ended up getting an Essence of Australia gown. For the... Read More first time after going to three other appointments I finally felt like a bride!! Every bride NEEDS to check out Bella Bridal Gallery.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Katy W

So amazing. I had the best experience here with the employees. They were all so kind and helpful. They were patient and able to piece together a custom gown for me. I said YES TO THE DRESS. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 April S

Bella Bridal is a MUST!!! They were the 2nd place I went to and I am so ecstatic that I did! Sonja and the girls are all so helpful and know their stuff! I walked into the store back in 2014 after I first got engaged and went to try on a Sophia Tolli dress, however when I walked... Read More in there was a dress on the manikin I instantly fell in love with. My MOH came with me and a friend and they asked how much the dress was. When they came back and told us $7800 I about cried and just went back to looking at my other dress, half way through the appointment the girls came back and said it was a sample gown and I could get it for $3400!!! We are talking a hand beaded Eve of Milady gorgeous gown and so I put the dress on and did not want to take it off!! My girls reassured me I was beaming and it was definitely MY dress! Sonja worked with me to get the deposit the next day and now here we are 2 years later and I am FINALLY married. All the while, Bella Bridal held the dress for me! Over 2 years and they kept it perfect! I went to their veil and headpiece show and picked out the most amazing veil and headpiece. I was getting so many compliments on both the entire day! I cannot thank Sonja and the team enough. The alterations turned out absolutely perfect and I am so Happy with how accommodating the team has been the entire 2 1/2 years with me!! I love you all and thank you for making my day so special! You can see my amazing dress in our video here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxzptsjleQ4

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Brooke B

They made me very comfortable and feel special!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jessica S

I am shocked by the positive reviews unless The Knot lets companies pay to remove poor reviews. Shopping at Bella Bridal was the only negative surrounding my wedding. My wedding was last New Years Eve and I found a beautiful gown. I have to say, even though my dress was... Read More overpriced, I loved my Sophia Tolli dress. The rest of the experience with Bella Bridal was traumatic. I live out of town and scheduled a trip specifically to do my first fitting. I got a call 2 days before my appointment saying they needed to cancel. When I called back on the day my appointment was for to confirm for a few days later, to my surprise the seamstress was in the shop. I had expressed my concern and told them I was coming in specifically to do my fitting when they originally had cancelled and no one bothered to tell me we could keep the appointment. I asked the sales associate to have a manager call me and boy was that a mistake. The owner (a gentleman, I do not remember his name) called me literally YELLING at me saying I disrespected his sales associate and that they shouldn’t be dealing with a bride like me. This went on for over 10 minutes (no joke) before I could even speak. I have never experienced something so nasty and unprofessional in my life. At this point, I thought I was going to just say screw them and find a last minute dress elsewhere… I did not even want to step foot back into the shop. I ended up going in a few days later and requested that he not be there. I have read a few reviews that speak to this similar action so please… if you want a stress free and positive experience in buying your wedding dress, do not shop here. This should be a fun and exciting time and Bella Bridal unfortunately was the only negative in my experience.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Christy B

They made a very overwhelming experience stress-free and fun. Everyone in the salon was especially nice and professional. Marlene was a awesome consultant and made the experience comfortable. The salon is small and intimate allowing for very personal attention. Very happy I... Read More found my dress there! Thank you Bella Bridal

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Stephanie E

Do not go here to get your wedding dress, they will screw you over. I was persuaded by the sales women to buy off the rack to get $500 but only if I did it that day...come to find out that even with the "discount" my dress was still more expensive than at any other store. The... Read More dress was many sizes too big but I was persuaded to purchase it and that the alterations lady would be able to make it fit perfectly. The alterations were absolutely horrendous...I had a two piece dress and the waistline on the skirt was crooked and fabric was bunched underneath the thin waistline, I took it to TWO other bridal salons for repair and it was beyond repair so I had to purchase a completely new dress. Lace needed to be taken out to make the skirt lay nicely on my hips which the seamstress was supposed to do, but she failed to do this at all. You are able to grab handfuls of fabric off the hip...which is not at all how it is supposed to be. The closure she created on the back was awful and did not lay flat with the seam. The top was altered without cups and it was so tight when I received it I was not even able to fit cups in. I can't believe anyone would think these were acceptable alterations, for a wedding dress none the less, and the alterations were extremely over priced especially for how poorly they were done. When I called the store to explain what happened the owner was so rude he would not even listen to all of the problems with the dress, he was argumentative and insisted the alterations were done well. Overall this place has ruined my experience of purchasing my wedding dress as well as butchered a beautiful dress my Martina Liana to the point that it is unfixable. Stay away!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Sarah H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bella Bridal Gallery! All of the staff were so kind and so helpful!! I said "YES!!" to the first dress they pulled for me!! Thank you SO much!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Tami K

Bella Bridal went above and beyond to make the dress of my dreams become a reality. The amount of detail and attention put into my gown was more than I could've expected. The staff was a absolute dream to work with and the seamstress was amazing! The ordering process was very... Read More easy but the alterations process was even more of a breeze with the seamstress' expertise, I was beyond impressed from start to finish! When my wedding day came, I was so elated to put my gown on and by the end of the day I didn't want to take it off. A true dream experience through and through.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Kaia J

Very rude and overpriced.!!! Flat outop some of the rudest people I have ever met.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Crystal D

I can't say enough of my experience here for choosing my gown! They were so attentive and made me feel like a princess every visit! My only complaint is that I had pins still found in my dress from the alterations. And there weren't enough holds made to bussel my dress so they... Read More broke and I was a drapey mess by the end of the night! But I made the best of it lol!! But it is a beautiful shop with beautiful dresses!! I LOVED my gown!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jessica T

First I would like to start out by saying that my dress turned out absolutely stunning! Everyone complimented me and I felt like a true princess. You guy's had been there for me from day one and never stopped letting me feel beautiful in my gown. From the very first time I... Read More stepped foot into Bella Bridal, I knew that you guys would be my dress shop. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. My dream day was even more perfect with the perfect gown. I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing. I will recommend your boutique to everyone that I know and then some. Everyone that helped me was a delight and I was always greeted with open and welcoming arms from the consultants to the seamstress. Thank you again - I truly feel blessed to have found you guys.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Maureen D

Stay away! I purchased my wedding gown here on March 26th, 2016 but I seriously regret it and strongly encourage you to take your business elsewhere. I purchased a "discounted" Aire Barcelona dress during a "trunk show" but now know that I was seriously overcharged!! I was... Read More pressured into buying the dress the day of the trunk show because I was told that I was receiving almost $500 in discounts which were good only that day. The bridal consultant told me the initial price of the dress was $3,295 but that I would get 10% off because it was part of the trunk show bringing the price down to $2,965 and then they offered "match" the 10% discount and take another $200 off (which is not 10% btw) making the sale price $2,795. I later learned that the $200 discount is also offered if you purchase a dress the first day you come to their store. I was under the impression that if I didn't buy the dress from them that day it would cost me over $500 to buy it later. Little did I know that the initial quote they gave me was $1,000 over the retail price and that the "discounted" price I paid was still $400 more than the price of the dress at other bridal salons. Here are the facts: The dress I purchased was the Amelie 2015 Aire Barcelona dress in natural size 36 and the purchase price at Bella Bridal was $2,795. After $167.90 sales tax the total was $2,962.90. They require a 60% non-refundable deposit to place the order so I paid $1,800 the day I ordered the dress. I later found the same dress at Kotsovos Bridal in Cincinnati for $2,363 and at Mira Couture in Chicago for $2,365. At Bella Bridal it was $3,295! Discounted to the final price of $2,795. I feel so taken advantage of...I tried to renegotiated the price of the dress with them and even cancel my order but they would not work with me. I'm not going to share all the messy details with you but I will give you a little more background information. At the start of my appointment the bridal consultant required that I fill out an index card with details including my budget. I initially left it blank, but she asked me to fill it in and I put down $3500 because it was the first time I was shopping with my mom and sister and I didn't want to limit the type of designers and styles I could try on. I seriously regret putting such a high amount down on that card. You also might want to know that when I picked up my dress in September they told me that alterations start at $750! Buyers beware, you have been warned!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelly M

They are the place to go for your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses!! They have the best staff who are so supportive and really listened to what I wanted. My gown was perfect and the alterations staff were incredible so it ended up fitting perfectly with no stress! They also... Read More were able to recommend the perfect bridesmaid dress to perfectly complement and flatter the variety of figures in my bridal party. They were the first bridal salon I went to and I would not go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marjorie H

The team at Bella Bridal was great. The best part for me was working with them from Washington DC, they worked with my schedule on the days I was visiting Michigan and their seamstress is amazing. They had everything ready on time and worked with me on making my dress my own... Read More design! I loved my experience with them. Thank you Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah S

I cannot say enough good things about this salon! Not only was my initial experience fantastic, but when I had to reschedule my wedding with only a month to prepare, the owner, Gabriel, was more than accommodating. My fiancé and I had to schedule a wedding in 4 weeks, due to my... Read More sister finding out she had a rare form of cancer, which requires a transplant. The salon rush ordered my dress, altered and had everything ready for me within a week when the dress arrived. Clara did a WONDERFUL job altering everything and the rest of the staff was professional and very sweet. I could not be more thankful I chose this bridal salon. They were amazing in every way and the owner was more than willing to work with us. He was great! Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kaitlyn S

Bella Bridal is the first and only place I visited to find my wedding dress. All the staff is amazing, so professional and make you feel so beautiful while trying on dresses. Emily helped me find my dream wedding gown! I would recommend this place to any and everyone!! Thank you... Read More Bella Bridal you made this easy and painless!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016

I found my dress in two hours! They have great selection and are very nice. I got my alterations there and it was a bit pricey. I wish I would have asked about that cost first. Other than that it was a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brianne H

Everyone was nice and helpful. I went there with a specific dress in mind, which they didn't have. They had me try on a similar one which I wasn't in love with. They had me try on one that I wasn't sure would look great and it ended up being my dress. They are really great at... Read More helping you pick out dresses that compliment your body. The price for alterations was high so I went somewhere else but was very happy purchasing my dress there.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Ashley M

I found my dream wedding dress at Bella Bridal and couldn't have been any happier with the service and alterations. They were extremely easy to work with and keep your dress stored for you right until you pick it up a few days before the wedding. I've honestly never felt more... Read More beautiful than I have while wearing my wedding dress. Such a special and wonderful experience. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Renee S

Bella Bridal was great at helping me pick the perfect dress! The owner was there every step of the way and super helpful. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Mallory S

I love Bella Bridal Gallery! I went to two other dress places before I came here and was waiting for that feeling of knowing you found the dress, and I didn't get it until I went to Bella's! They have a wide variety of beautiful dresses and the staff is super nice and helpful!... Read More My dress was absolutely gorgeous and my experience working with Bella Bridal was wonderful. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Shannon L

My wedding dress from Bella Bridal was perfect! There is no other way to describe it. Bella was so amazing throughout the year as I found my wedding dress, had it made and fitted several times. The Monday of my wedding week I went in and needed it taken in again which made me... Read More a bit nervous. There was so need! They had it taken in and ready to go by Wednesday and it was perfect. Everyone is so accommodating and genuinely wants each bride to find the most amazing dress! I HIGHLY recommend Bella Bridal for any bride.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Savanna K

From the beginning, the ladies at Bella Bridal were amazing. While look at dresses they took their time and catered to you. I never felt rushed or pushed into a decision. It was all about me, as they kept things small. I was the only one looking at dresses during my... Read More appointment, which let me focus and feel more important. From the moment I said yes to the dress I couldn't be happier. They also did all my alterations and did amazing work. The dress fit perfect. I should also mention that they catered to the fact that I needed a dress in a very short time, about 2 months. They could handle anything.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kaitlyn t

Bella Bridal had a large selection of designer dresses and accessories in many different price ranges. The consultants were knowledgable, but not pushy. I had a great experience and felt comfortable taking my time to make my decision. I had to have last minute alterations done... Read More to the dress and they went above and beyond to get the work done in time for my dress to be ready for my big day. The alterations were done beautifully and they made me feel at ease with the whole process. I would definitely recommend Bella Bridal to anyone in search of a wedding gown!