Bella Bridesmaid - Orange County

Corona del Mar, CA

A Collection for the Modern Bridesmaid

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2620 East Coast Highway, Corona del Mar, CA

One stop shopping for this bride!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Jessica E

My bridesmaids went with the Two Birds dresses and they all looked stunning! My initial wedding dress was from another shop, but I became pregnant before the wedding and there was no way my dress would fit me. So Rachel was super helpful and found the perfect Saja gown that... Read More would leave plenty of room for my growing belly. And as it turned out, I loved the new dress 1000 times more than the original gown! Rachel was able to contact the designer and rush my dress so I had it in less than a month. These girls were super to work with!

Great customer service in a short amount of time!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 alex b

I planned my wedding in less than five weeks and got my dress in less than three weeks. Needless to say, it was a rush. Plus I was (am) pregnant so I was definitely not your typical bride BUT they helped me out and showed me which dresses could be available in my time frame.... Read More Then I tried them on (alone since my mom is 350 miles away, but she did direct me to the shop) and Trinh took photos for me so I could send them to my mom and helped me with everything. Then they made sure the dress I wanted was available and it was shipped to the store within a week and it fit perfectly and it was the perfect dress for a beach wedding. Thanks so much!