Bella by Sara - Event Floral Design

Bella by Sara is an Austin, Texas based floral boutique and event design firm. We focus on making any event a dream come true and use the freshest of flowers to do so. We combine creativity, style, and the floral design of your preference to deliver extraordinary results leaving you a happy client!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

105 S. Canyonwood Dr. , Dripping Springs, TX (512) 636-6383

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Madeline S

Sara's floral arrangements were incredible. From the moment we met with her, we knew she would be a joy to work with. She is passionate about her work and it shows in her craftsmanship and excitement! We worked with another florist (for church flowers) and Sara effortlessly... Read More matched the color scheme. She produced exactly what we had in mind- from lush greenery to soft, antiqued pinks. The head table took my breath away! On top of it all, she decorated the wedding cake with beautiful fresh flowers. I've never seen a more beautiful wedding reception hall. We received countless compliments on the flowers! Sara- you were amazing to work with and we are so blessed to have had you! Thank you and your team for helping to provide an amazing wedding reception!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Kelsey J

Sara was absolutely wonderful! She was super flexible and willing to meet with us on our schedule. She had terrific ideas as soon as we gave her our wedding colors. She was also great about trying to find specific flowers that are hard to come by and did everything in her power... Read More to make it happen! The day of our wedding Sara was prompt (early even!) and eager to get everything set up. Afterwards, she graciously helped us load all of the flowers into our cars so we could donate them to a hospice service. Overall, Sara was simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Lorrianne S

From the minute we met Sarah, we knew she was the one for us! She was very cheerful, and was able to quickly translate our vision into a concrete plan. We got married at Ma Maison in Dripping Springs, and Sara did an amazing job at transforming the venue into a magical setting!... Read More We would highly recommend working with her! Thank you Sara!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Daniela M

Sara blew me away with her flower arrangements!!! I was very particular about what I wanted, and was a little worried that she had not understood my vison for the wedding. However, the day of the wedding came and what she created was beyond what I had imagined, she surpassed my... Read More expectations, everything was so delicate and beautiful, and my bouquet was amazing. Thank you, Sara, for doing such an incredible job!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Chelsea A

Sara did incredible work on the flowers at our wedding - they were absolutely stunning. Her talent is incredible and we were so appreciative that she was able to work within our budget and make all the flowers look absolutely perfect. She helped our vision become a reality and... Read More her work was flawless. I just got back my photos from Sarah Goss Photography and it was so fun being able to see all the amazing details and things that I didn't necessarily notice day of. Thank you again Sara for making our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marguerite W

Sara's flowers were so stunning- I had to take a minute before the ceremony in appreciation and amazement. She created exactly what I had in my head- but 10x better. The colors and placement were perfect- I am biased, but they were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen... Read More at a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Carrie H

Sara is so professional and she just wants to make the bride happy! All I had to do was show her a picture of what I wanted and I saw it for the first time when I picked it up! It was soooo beautiful and just what I wanted! Everyone needs to use her! She kept in touch and if... Read More would callback the same day! Her love for people shines through her! She’s awesome!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Chrissy H

Working with Sara was so great! She was able to transform my outdoor wedding into the romantic setting that I was looking for. She also did this arch with flowers hanging down and it ended up being my favorite item and favorite photo shot of us kissing walking away from the... Read More isle. My bouquet was so beautiful! Sadly, I left it in the hotel room the next day. I wanted to keep it for a long as I could. I would recommend getting pictures of exactly what you want. I had a very hard time finding exactly what I wanted but found it at the last minute and she nailed it. If you are particular make sure you communicate on that. I wasn’t as concerned with vases but I was very concerned with not having little arrangements. I wanted each arrangement to be romantic, full and lush( I had 3 to 5 on each table) of like flowers. She nailed it except looking at pictures I noticed a couple small vases with little flowers. The rest were amazing. Beyond grateful for her work and creating the romantic wedding I envisioned in my head. Thank you, Sara! Chrissy Hancock Wedding- 8/8/2017

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Miranda S

Sara did an amazing job with the florals. She and her team are extremely talented and created some absolutely beautiful pieces. Only reason for four stars is that a few things I asked for did not happen and the color scheme was a little different that I imagined. Just make sure... Read More your reiterate what you want in detail a week or two before the wedding to ensure you get everything you want. Otherwise Bella by Sara is a wonderful vendor!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017

Sarah did my wedding in May 2017 and everything was perfect. She designed my Chuppah (Jewish wedding) exactly how I wanted it the flowers were outstanding. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 MichaelElaine S

Sara has absolutely amazing taste and an incredible eye. We used her for our wedding in January of 2017. She took the time to get to know me, my style, and to create something that fit my wedding perfectly. Sara went out of her way to even visit our site before hand and take... Read More measurements for some of the arrangements to make sure they were perfect. Every time we worked together I truly felt like her top priority! She was flexible with details, and even accommodated a last minute need, due to a passing in the family. I would recommend her to anyone, for any event, and hope to get to work with her again! Thank you, Sara!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Shanna H

Sara was AMAZING! She was the first florist that I met with, and after meeting her I didn't meet with anyone else! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she brought it to life. Her enthusiasm about your special day keeps you excited through all of the stress! I would... Read More recommend her for all of your events!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lydia H

Sara made the arrangements for the Boys and Girls Club Gala this year and they were absolutely stunning! We were so happy with her professionalism and exquisite taste. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michelle H

Sara and her team did an amazing job! Her floral designs were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I sent her some styles I liked and colors and she created beautiful pieces! She even stayed after and moved multiple pieces from the ceremony to the reception. It was so nice not... Read More having to worry about that transition. Sara is very talented and passionate about what she does, and that gave me confidence that everything was going to turn out great. And it did! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Sara was a pleasure to work with! She's so easy to talk to, and she made the whole process painless for a flower novice like myself. She made everything easy to understand for me and had a great plan that came together beautifully on our special day. She asked for constant... Read More feedback and was great about making things exactly how we imagined. Sara was worth every penny, and you should definitely choose her as your florist! You'll be extremely happy, I promise!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Rebecca M

Sara is an amazing florist and an even better person! She couldn't be any easier to work with, and she was always willing to communicate about my every want and need. She took the ideas I had and made them a reality and even went above and beyond what I ever thought possible.... Read More She made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted on my wedding day and was always willing to adjust to make it all perfect. You won't be disappointed in the least bit when you choose Sara as your florist.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sharon M

I am the Mother of the Bride. As a MOB, I wanted everything to be perfect and exactly as my daughter wanted. If this is your wish too, Sara Mulder, Bella by Sara, is the floral designer extraordinaire for you!!! She is amazingly talented, creative, and so wonderful to work... Read More with. She completely captured our daughter's vision and created an enchanting and absolutely beautiful atmosphere for the wedding and reception. And she took care of the last minute things forgotten by us like it was simple when it was really a difficult task for her!! We cannot praise Bella by Sara enough. If you want your daughter's day to be perfect and enchanting, give Sara a call right now!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lindsay M

If you are looking for a florist that will make your wedding day absolutely beautiful beyond your wildest dreams, then look no further! Bella by Sara is amazing! I recently got married and had the pleasure of working with Sara and she was such a joy. She was able to listen to... Read More my "vision" for the day and create gorgeous bouquets, center pieces and arrangements. Sara's positivity and energy shine through from the first moments of meeting her, and she truly is excited about each and every client that she meets and strives to make each event absolutely perfect. Words cannot express how wonderful she is and I know this review does not even come close to doing her justice. She is just awesome!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kegan B

Bella by Sara did an absolutely wonderful job designing the flowers for our wedding. Sara is very detail oriented, organized, and had lots of good advice during our meetings before the wedding. We discussed many different ideas and shared photos via Pinterest. She made all our... Read More visions become a reality. She was very resourceful too; by reusing arrangements and bouquets from the ceremony into the reception. If I could hire her again, I would. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jenise G

Sara was INCREDIBLE to work with! I live in Houston and even though I was planning a wedding in Austin, she made it so easy for me! I just sent her pictures of what I was looking for and she made it all happen! The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything! Her... Read More and her team did a beautiful job organizing and even flipping the flowers from our ceremony to our reception! Would TOTALLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Amanda L

My husband & I chose to hire Sara for a couple reasons -- she gave us the most for our money & her reviews mentioned how she really took care of her clients. My husband & I funded a good amount of the wedding, so money was definitely an issue for us -- Sara worked within our... Read More budget to give us exactly what we wanted. Furthermore, when rain was forecasted for our outdoor ceremony, she worked with us to create multiple Plan B's. This was only a little over a week before our wedding, but she was responsive & optimistic. We didn't end up buying anything extra as a Plan B, but we really appreciated her concern & attentiveness. We felt she was really on our side. My husband & I definitely recommend Bella by Sara to anyone who wants beautiful decor for any event!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Sara is so detailed and goes above and beyond to please!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Tessa N

The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets that Sara provided for our wedding were spectacular! She worked with me to incorporate elements that I wanted and to give a feel that was overall very sophisticated and went with our rustic-type wedding. She was very attentive and excited, and... Read More responded quickly to emails and was prompt with phone calls. Sara was very personable and confident, and made sure that I did not have to worry about anything when it came to her flower arrangements. Great job, Sara, they were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kristina C

I cannot say enough good things about working with Sara! Talk about someone who truly tries to understand your vision!!! From the moment I first walked into her office, I knew Bella By Sara was going to be the right flower vendor for me. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND to meet your... Read More expectations and truly puts so much into her work. Being a bride in Austin, you can't help but feel like "just another bride". This isn't the case with Bella By Sara, she appreciates every single bride and makes you feel special and takes the time to meet with you so she can be sure she 100% understands your style and helps implement your dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rebecca V

Sara has a great talent for floral arrangements and a passion for blooms that is expressed in her work. After describing the color scheme of my wedding and the style of floral arrangements that I like, Sara delivered exactly what I was looking for. I like bouquets with... Read More “movement” and different layers which you can see present in many of her bouquets. She helped me search for the perfect flower for my husband’s boutonniere and helped create a beautiful ambiance at my wedding through her floral arrangements. She had great input into floral design and she helped make my wedding day special.

Sara Mulder

Growing up as a little girl, Sara Mulder was always using her creativity and imagination to bring to life new and exciting ideas. From a very young age, she enjoyed being creative and artistic. Sara’s background is in event planning, Interior Design. Sara also is a certified floral designer, and certified wedding and event designer through Preston Bailey and the Wedding planning Institute to supplement her event planning experience and her creative passions. Sara’s love of flowers and nature along with her creativity can bring charm and beauty to any occasion