Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

2220 Alaska Ave., Provo, UT (801) 615-0601

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Lauren K

Kelly was absolutely AMAZING during our photo shoots! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured some of the best few days of our lives perfectly! Besides being an incredible photographer, Kelly is an all-around wonderful person to be around. She made me... Read More (the bride) feel beautiful and made sure that my fiance and I were top priority when she was working with us. Going to photo shoots with her wasn't just professional, but lots of fun as well! It was by far the best value and best quality wedding photography that we could find in Utah and I would recommend Kelly to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Darla S

Kelly was fabulous! I could not have asked for a better, more patient, and more talented photographer than her! She was so sweet about all of my silly "day of" requests, and captured them all! She takes incredible photos, and my husband and I could not be happier with our... Read More experience. The amazing price she offers was just the cherry on top!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Ashley P

Kelly was wonderful!! She did our engagements, bridals and wedding day. She was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. Her prices are great. She was there for our whole wedding day. My mom forgot the check to pay her and she was so nice about it and told us to... Read More send it when we could. She takes amazing pictures and makes you look great!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Kiersten G

Great photographer! And the best price around! Kelly was amazing to work with! She is super friendly, experienced, creative, and made you feel comfortable to have her working with you. I highly recommend Bella Day to anyone looking for a great service for a great price! I will... Read More never go anywhere else for my future photography needs.

Best pictures

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Moniquea F

Kelly with Bella day photography is so kind and patient. She makes sure she gets the shot you want. Her photos look so bright and alive and thats what I love about them. They look like high quality for not as much money.

Amazing pictures and cost effective

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Andrea M

Kelly at Bella Day was the best photographer that we could have ever worked with! She has an amazing eye and knows just how to grab the perfect shot! She is extremely familiar with multiple places in the valley and canyons to take amazing pictures! She was so easy to work with... Read More and even went 2 places with us to take our engagements! (Downtown SLC and Sundance) Her services allow her clients to have her all day of the wedding so we took full advantage of the fact that we had out of town family and went up the canyon with her to take family pictures. She is so amazing and my husband and I plan on using her for all of our family pictures from here on out! She is fantastic!

Photographer

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Shawna M

I was very happy with everything Kelly did for us. I am excited to see all our pictures :)

Photography

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 sandra v

I looked in to using them but wasn't very impressed with the quality of photography.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Leila R

I found this husband and wife duo when I happened to be putzing around on Facebook. I gave them a call and my (then-to-be) husband met with them and we ended up liking what we saw. And the value was fantastic! For $600 we got the both of them for the entire day of the wedding,... Read More no limit on the locations. Since my husband and I are also photographers, we wanted the digital images of what they took so we could do what we wanted with them. And they did just that. They also picked out they're top picks from the day and fixed those up for any family and friends that wanted to purchase the pictures directly from their website. They were so nice and so much fun that taking all of our pictures on our wedding day wasn't a chore, but fun and enjoyable. We even went to lunch together on the day of! Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone! The quality we got far surpassed what we paid.

absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Tiffany C

We just got married in June. I had a smaller budget and I had a very difficult time finding a photographer that we could afford. I settled on one, but for our budget he could only provide 3 hours of photography. As we were trying to take some photos before the wedding, to... Read More minimize the post-ceremony gap, that meant he would leave as soon as the ceremony was over. I was disappointed, but thought that was my only choice. Then I heard about Bella Day from a friend, whose sister used them in a wedding. Their prices were amazing, and they provide 2 photographers for the ENTIRE day -- dawn to dusk, if that's what you want! Kelly and Jeremy are the sweetest couple, they do all the photography themselves, and we had a great time meeting with them and their chihuahua, Bella. We switched photographers, and it was the best thing we could have done! They took over 2,200 photos of our wedding party, ceremony, and reception. They were creative and open to ideas, and did a stunning job of creating poses, as well as capturing candid moments. All of our friends and family remarked how wonderful they were to work with. Not to mention, you own the copyright to all of your photographs when all is said and done! I would definitely recomend them to all my family and friends, and plan on going back to them for family photos in the future!