Catering

We know that food is crucial to the success of your event, and we are dedicated to creating delicious, mouthwatering cuisine that pairs well with your taste buds and adds excitement to your celebration. Customized catering menus, traditional or exotic. We are pleased to present you with a select sampling of our diverse menus. We pride ourselves on our ability to satisfy the most discerning palate with our fabulous food. Join us at our complimentary signature tasting events and review customizable catering packages to fit your dining needs. We have a showroom setup for you to customize your sweetheart table as well as your guest table set up. You can customize them how ever you see fit to ensure that on the day of your wedding everything is exactly how you wanted it.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Latin American, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

13770 Beach Blvd - suite 13, Jacksonville, FL (904) 803-9797

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Katie K

I cant write enough great things about Bella Events. We had them provide our food and some rental items (chargers, linens, dinnerware etc) for our outdoor wedding and everything was PERFECT! Raul was VERY easy to work with – phone calls/texting, he was casual and easy to talk... Read More to. The day of the wedding the food was simply delicious. It did NOT taste like mass produced food. His staff was what really amazed me. They made sure that everyone, from us (the bride and groom) to the guests were 100% happy and taken care of. I heard from almost everyone who gave us their input that “the food was SO GOOD!” You can’t go wrong, using Bella Events for your wedding food. And the value for the money is insane. You will kick yourself if you DON’T go with Bella Events – superior tasting food, impeccable staff, and completely affordable. You seriously can’t go wrong!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Laurie G

Raul and Marisela and very professional , patient, and ensure you are comfortable with all details of the planning process. They are always very accessible via text and quickly respond to any concerns that may arise. They food was unbelievably amazing !

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Tiffany G

I cannot rave enough about Raul, Marisela and their team! They were amazing from beginning to end. They went above and beyond with every single detail. Marisela is so sweet and nice and super helpful. She checked on me frequently and made sure everything was taken care of.... Read More Raul went over every detail in the end and made some suggestions on additions, and I could not be happier with the end results! They were both so wonderful to work with and seemed like they truly care about your entire experience and wanted to make everything perfect. I am so happy with my decision to use this company mainly because of the amazing customer service, but the food was absolutely amazing and so were the deserts!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caroline N

My wife and I just celebrated our wedding 3 weeks ago and we had over 350 people attend the ceremony and reception. Bella did everything from wedding planning to catering the entire event. This is truly a one stop shop for all wedding needs and in no way did we ever settle once... Read More by going with Bella. This wedding went off without a hitch and we could not thank Bella enough! Every single one of Bella's employees are hard working, dedicated, respectful, and always putting the bride and groom first. No matter the size, location, difficulty of your dream wedding, please reach out to Bella Events. Raul will take care of you no matter what the occasion is. My wife and I are still receiving notes on how this wedding was such a fairly tale event and it all goes out to Bella. Thanks for making our dream wedding come true. This event will be one that we never forget. Seriously, look no further than Bella!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

My husband and I were extremely happy with Bella Events Jax from day 1! They are professional and casual all at the same time. The food was DELICIOUS! and the staff was amazing! It was a true pleasure working with Marisela and Raul, they are both very personable, wonderful... Read More people. I would recommend them to cater any event that you have, they catered our Wedding Reception, I can't say enough good about them! Thank you so much for all the help, advice, and how at ease you made us feel! P.S. Also Gisela who makes cakes for Bella Events is amazing! The cake was beautiful and so VERY DELICIOUS!! Thank you Gisela :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Randy M

We couldn't have picked a better catering vendor... Bella's food and services were great. They totally understand how frustrating planning for a wedding can get, but we were able to TOTALLY delegate this portion of it to them. Bella cared for the catering, our beautiful... Read More cake, bartending services, waiters and more. Everything for very reasonable and affordable price. Plus they speak Spanish! Thank you Raul and Maricel, our wedding couldn't been better, and you guy's have a lot to do with it! We love you guy's!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Erica S

Bella Event Jax made my wedding! From engagement until the moment we walked down the aisle, they were professional, thorough and patient. The food and cake tasting was a great experience, and both turned out better than I could have imagined on the big day. Raul and his staff... Read More patiently answered our questions whenever we had them (which was often). He also met us at the venue to go over logistics, layout, etc. way ahead of time. That helped put us at ease and allowed us to focus more on love, stress less. Originally I was thinking a simple table layout for the reception, but Raul suggested a gold runner to spice things up. Perfect idea! Everyone talked about the decor and how beautiful everything was. That was the extra push I needed from a professional who had done weddings before. The food, cake and bar services were just what we asked for as well. I will use Bella Event Jax 100 times over and suggest you try them too!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Rachael B

When planning my wedding I was super nervous about the catering side of things. I went to multiple test tastings and did a lot of research on vendors. From the moment of contacting Bella's about catering my wedding they exceeded all my expectations and made me feel at ease in... Read More such a stressful time. Raul and his team were very knowledgeable and kind. My wedding dinner went so smooth and the food was delicious. I am still getting compliments to this day about the food served and how polite the staff were. I would recommend anyone looking for quality food and service to use Bella's!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jessica I

Bella events provided the catering for my wedding on 11/12/16. The food was amazing. All of my guests loved everything and we received loads of compliments on the food. Raul and his employees are so nice and professional. His mother Gi did our wedding cake and it tasted as good... Read More as it looked. I am so glad that I was recommended to them. They helped make my wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amber S

I am so happy that I found Bella Events for my wedding! I had Bella Events cater as well as provide linens, napkins, and etc. for the event. It could not have been more perfect! The table settings were gorgeous and my guests have not stopped raving about the food! Raul and his... Read More team were simply amazing; they were so professional and friendly. Raul and his team made us all feel like part of the family rather than just another customer. It truly was an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Eldina C

Raul and his team are top notch! True professionals and so easy to work with. I contacted several caterers when trying to find the perfect company and nobody compared to them. They were responsive, attentive, and treated us like family. On top of that, their quality and pricing... Read More can not be beat (I promise you). We hired them for catering, bartending, and our wedding cake. The food was simply amazing!! The cake was fresh, delicious, and looked exactly like the photo I showed them. The bartenders were very impressive - they took care of 200 guests all night without a problem. From start to finish, the entire team made sure everyone was happy and taken care of. We are forever grateful for them for making this whole experience so easy and fun! Thank you, Bella Events!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jordan L

Awesome food and staff for the money. All of our guests loved the food and we had plenty to go around. Best price I could find for wedding catering in Jax!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Veronica L

Thank goodness for Bella Events!!!! We had them cater our wedding and everything was amazing! Our guests all were so in love with the food! My husband and I thought we were not going to have time to sit down and enjoy the food ourselves, but Marisela was awesome. She had our... Read More plates made and ready to go!!!! We also had DJ Pristean who is now part of Bella Events, he was awesome! Very funny and interactive with the crowd! Thank you so much Bella Events for everything!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kayla A

Raul is simply amazing. We met with him for the tasting and he made great recommendations and the food was simply to die for. We decided on the chicken cordon bleu which was the hit of the night! Raul was so easy to work with and was always fast to respond to my questions and... Read More inquiries. Every guest told my husband and I how great the food was and how amazing the staff was! I have never been to a wedding where the food made such an impact on guests but Bella's did it! They were such a blessing with not only bringing the wedding party appetizers but also pouring the champagne and cutting the cake! We also had Bella's bartend, the bartenders did an amazing job at keeping everyone refreshed and my husband and I always had a full drink waiting for us! I really can't say enough good things about Bella's! I would recommend Bella's to any and every bride!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Words can't express how blessed we feel to have found Bella Events!! From the first time we talked to Raul, we knew he was the guy we wanted to work with. We had a complicated dinner style request for our wedding catering team and Bella Events was eager to take on the task. Not... Read More only did they customize everything about our dinner for us, but they also added creative advice, which really helped! They were professional, on time and always happy to see us. On the wedding day, they executed flawlessly and people are still talking about our food. To top it all off, Andres, the bartender, even created a "special" drink just for us as a surprise. The guests LOVED it, and we were so appreciative of the added touch. Overall, if you are looking for wedding caterers that offer 5 star food, amazing prices and the friendliest most flexible staff ever, then you HAVE to hire Bella Events! Thank you Raul, Marisela and Andres for giving us the wedding of our dreams! We will always remember how you truly cared about everything being absolutely perfect for us on our most special day. :)

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

Like many other reviews listed, I CANNOT recommend Bella Events enough. They were amazing from start to finish. The food was amazing, and we received compliments from almost all of our guests. The staff were professional and constantly checked on us to make sure we were... Read More taken care of. Again, simply a wonderful experience, I wish there were more than 5 stars that I could give!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Elizabeth M

I have used Bella events for my own wedding, my friends wedding and even for my own graduation party. Their service is always amazing and the most important part is that they LISTEN! When I was doing my own wedding and my friends wedding they were willing to work with our very... Read More small budgets for food. Even though our budgets were small, the food was plentiful! At my own wedding the guava pastries, and empanadas were gone! Same goes for all the food at my graduation party! The chicharon de pollo was perfect and the masitas de puerco were amazing. They really do pay attention to detail and at all three events that I've used them for, people have asked where the food was from. I am not even exaggerating when I tell you that not a crumb was left of the food at the three parties. My favorite part about them is that they are prompt with their emails, text messages and return phone calls. They worked around my crazy night schedule and were willing to communicate with me after normal business hours. I would highly recommend them to any bride because I was extremely happy with them and I will continue to do business with them. :-)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jason K

Great vendor! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Derreck D

Bella Events Catering was top notch. They are there when you need them for anything. Great food at a great price. All my guests (100) all complimented on the food. They helped us with linens, silverware, and glassware. The mother that does cakes was awesome. Made the cake... Read More exactly the way the picture looked. They stayed and helped clean up and made sure all my guests were taking care of through out the night. I will definitely have them as my caterer for my next event. Thank you for everything.

Raul Arias

I have been in the service industry for nearly a decade and own a restaurant in Jacksonville, food come naturally to me. Come in and experience what great flavors we have to offer, schedule your complimentary tasting today.