Bella Gardens Estates

Murrietta, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Nestled on five acres of landscaped grounds, Bella Gardens Estates is a one-of-a-kind private residence ideal for classy wedding ceremonies, receptions and bridal showers. Its strategic location in Temecula Valley–Riverside County, California, facilitates easy access to experienced vendors, transport infrastructure and natural attractions. Bella Gardens Estates' manicured grounds, beautiful ponds, sparkling waterfall and array of lush flowerbeds sets the scene for breathtaking photos.

Bella Gardens Estates combines the elegance of historic stone-themed buildings, rustic wooden structures and modern facilities. Some of the available event space options in the property include the following:

The barn. The barn features 4,000 square feet of fully air-conditioned space. Its rustic design blends with magnificent hanging crystal chandeliers, high ceilings and simple decorative add-ons to create a superb space for exchanging vows. In addition, the barn has adequate dance floor space, a portable bar and six restrooms.

The grounds. Couples can choose to host their celebrations in the front yard next to the pond or under the trees next to the pool. These event space options provide a serene backdrop of rolling hills and the waterfall. The grounds are suitable for small to medium-sized open-air summer weddings.

At Bella Gardens Estates, couples can choose from three customizable packages. These packages differ in duration of venue rental, access to specific amenities and provision of overnight accommodation. It is important to note that Bella Gardens Estates allows couples to contract their preferred caterers.

A military discount is available for brides or grooms in the military service. In addition, the venue provides a 10 percent discount for January weddings and a 5 percent discount for Tuesday and Wednesday weddings.

At Bella Gardens Estates, guests are allowed to bring their dogs for the ceremony only. Dogs should always be on a leash and couples assume full responsibility for their care, safety and cleanup. Horses and doves are also allowed on the property.

Smoking is not permitted in any indoor area or restrooms. Guests are advised to only use the designated smoking areas. Furthermore, illegal substance use is not permitted on the property.

At Bella Gardens Estates, couples easily plan their dream weddings with the assistance of experienced staff. To make the event more special, consider some of these extra perks:

• Four-foot barbecue grill
  • Large pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Day on-site event coordinators
  • Full kitchen facilities
  • Two acres of ample parking
  • Easy access to Riverside Metropolitan Museum and March Field Air Museum

Bella Gardens Estates

Bella Gardens is a magical private residence on over 5 acres filled with natural beauty & designed to entertain. The new luxury Barn provides a 5000 sf air conditioned reception location for your indoor/outdoor wedding. The venue includes 3 ceremony locations for you to choose from, a coy pond, 15 ft waterfall, pool with cascading spa, tennis court, full outdoor kitchen including pizza oven, fire pit and more. Overnight accommodations for up to 14 guests included.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Church, Religious Setting

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

27220 Catt Road, Murrietta, CA (949) 689-4033

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kristen B

Our wedding was this past weekend 4/16/16. We couldn't have ordered better weather on our special day! Sabrina and Allen from the start of us planning were sooooo helpful and accommodating in allowing us to make our day everything that we've dreamed of. We elected to do the... Read More all inclusive package, which made planning SO much easier! Pretty much just had to pick flavors of cake/deserts, food, music, tables/chairs, and add any extras that they had to offer. We didn't even have to find a hotel to stay in because the estate is absolutely stunning & spacious. All of our getting ready and rehearsal dinner was done on the property which eliminated any stress we were having! We were able to get a little help with a couple outside vendors (which our coordinator had recommended to us) to really give the venue the exact ambiance we were going for - vintage glam! I am so so happy with how every little detail turned out with the help of Teresa from Rickety Swank, Nancy from Little Chalk Shop & Abbey Party Rents in Temecula. This venue is absolutely amazing & I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect wedding weekend!

Couldn't have asked for a better venue

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Brenna L

Sabrina and her husband were so amazing and very communicative throughout the entire process which I very much appreciated! Their house is BEAUTIFUL inside and out. Everything was perfect! Couldn't be happier with using this venue!

So Far, Soooo Very Good!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ronni L

We recently reserved Bella Gardens Estates for our daughter's wedding next year. This place is fabulous!!!! You don't reserve a wedding day, you reserve a wedding weekend! And the price? Unheard of!!! The owner, Sabrina, is very flexible and really works with your special... Read More needs to make that day everything you want it to be. They have all inclusive packages with particular vendors or not. We did not reserve the all inclusive simply because we had some vendors of our own we wanted, but we did reserve her photographer (Rosanna Hansen Photography) and just finished our engagement shoot -- absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!! So my guess is the rest of her vendors are just as impressive. Looking forward to our wedding at Bella Gardens and am pretty confident it will be everything we expect it to be!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Terry K

The best wedding I have ever attended! Granted, I am biased (my son was the groom), but it was truly a beautiful experience from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon. The new barn is spectacular....spacious enough to comfortably accommodate our 130 person wedding and small... Read More enough to feel warm and intimate. The owners, Allen and Sabrina, were incredibly helpful. Allen was there for the entire wedding event....directing traffic and making things run so smoothly. He is a wonderful person too. The rehearsal dinner was on the patio of the house, which we loved. What a relaxing evening! Their recommended vendors are outstanding....and it sure makes the planning simple. Everything was perfect. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Carolyn H

Our wedding was this past weekend March 04, 2017 and it was so amazing! My Husband and I planned our wedding all the way from Utah and it was a little difficult but Bella Gardens was so flexible with our situation and really went above and beyond to make sure we had everything... Read More we needed. We went with the all inclusive package which was SO WORTH IT! It took so much stress off of us and made our lives SO MUCH EASIER! Plus the vendors they work with are so awesome, the food was so good and turned out perfect. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for an awesome wedding. Bella Gardens is such a beautiful wedding venue, they really created my dream wedding, I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. And on top of that The wedding planner with Bella Gardens (Kim) did an amazing job, she kept everyone on time during the wedding and it went flawless. I cannot believe the big day is already over, but it was literally perfect, I am so glad I chose this venue!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Andrew L

We had a wonderful weekend-long wedding celebration at Bella Gardens. Some things we loved about this venue: the fact that we had the place to ourselves for the entire weekend Fri.- Sun., the beautiful barn which saved us from the rain, and owner Allen gave us the best service,... Read More help, courtesy through our stay at the venue. We were able to use the house for our rehearsal dinner, the bridal party stayed at the house the night before the wedding, we had the full day at the house and venue to prepare on wedding day, the house has a beautiful honeymoon suite for the bride and groom, and we used the house the next day for a family brunch to finish the weekend of celebrating. Overall, we were very happy with this venue. It is still under construction in some areas, but it was a beautiful wedding venue and we enjoyed our time there. Thank you Sabrina and Allen.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Cari R

If any couple is looking for a wedding venue that delivers the country/rustic vibe, Bella Gardens Estates is an amazing place! From the well-kept grounds to the amazing house, to the beautifully crafted barn that has been recently constructed for receptions, to the all-inclusive... Read More package they offer to ease the pains of wedding planning, this venue by far exceeds any expectation! Having a venue that holds both the ceremony and reception was a plus in our book, because that meant we only had to worry about one location for wedding set-up. Having the venue for the entire weekend was an even BIGGER plus because it took away all of the stress that comes with set-up and tear-down of any wedding. We checked in on Friday, which gave us the entire day to get all of our decorations (with the exception of flowers) set up the way we wanted them to. We also hosted the rehearsal dinner there with Giovanni as the caterer. He spent a couple hours tossing pizzas and cooking them in the pizza oven on the patio for our guests, along with the most deliciously tasting Stromboli anyone could ask for. Truly amazing food! Allen and Sabrina Alt are truly the best people to work with. They were super accommodating to any request we had, from pop-in visits to the property, to letting us drop some of our decorations off a couple days before our wedding. They were always available to answer any question or address any concern we had. The team they have put together for the all-inclusive package by far exceeded my expectations! They were all very nice, very easy to work with, and very accommodating to any ideas or requests we had. What I loved about the team most was that they all know each other and have done many weddings together, so it made our day go that much smoother and seamless. My experience at Bella Gardens was truly the best! It makes me want to get married there all over again:) I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Gardens to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Cari R

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 S S

August 2015 my fiancé and I toured this property while looking for our dream wedding venue. We moved from CA to MI a few years ago but had planned to have our wedding back in Southern California where many of our family and friends live. Ideally, we were looking for something... Read More all-inclusive to make the planning process easier for us being that it would need to be done from thousands of miles away. After all of our other venue tours, this place seemed to have almost everything we wanted, including/particularly what was to be the brand new addition of a 4000 sq.ft. barn. Having our reception in a barn was really what completed our ideas of our dream wedding as we were going for the ever popular 'barn wedding reception' with the 'romantic rustic' theme! We thought our dream wedding was in the works!... Fast forward 15+ MONTHS...now NOV. 2016. , we still have not had our dream wedding...and the whole situation and process with this venue has turned into a NIGHTMARE for us! There have been so many disappointments along the way and at this point with the way we feel we have been treated we are just heartbroken! We do NOT recommend this venue at all... to say the least! We waited WAY longer than we expected and were promised for the construction of the barn to be completed receiving little to no communication with any updates or anything from them throughout the waiting process. Then once the barn was 'completed' we had to find out on our own and had to contact them, which was not the original plan! After rushing out to CA to tour the completed barn within their '30-days after completion' policy the barn was just NOT what we thought it would be/look like and we do not like it! We are now extremely dissatisfied with our experience and at this point, we just want to move forward with our lives and we want our special day too. We still have not received our cash deposit refund, per the addendum of the contract we signed, and just feel like no one deserves to be treated the way we have especially when it comes to a wedding which is supposed to be such a special and important time and day in a couples lives! We have been extremely patient and beyond understanding over this whole process and honestly hope no one else has to go though what we have with this place.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Hayley P

This venue is absolutely breath taking! If you can't decided between a garden party style wedding or a chic barn/rustic wedding, this is the place for you because at Bella gardens estate you can do both! They have a lot of acreage with lush green grass & tons of trees, and a... Read More beautiful barn with dark wood. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Naomi W

I will be getting married at Bella Gardens on 1st October and so far my experience has exceeded all expectations! I opted for the all inclusive package and was initially a little nervous to be using vendors that I hadn't selected myself. This fear was quickly overcome- the... Read More standard of ALL preferred vendors has been a class act, I really don't think I could have chosen better myself ( and I buy services for a living). The venue itself is beyond beautiful and I cannot wait to see the barn which will soon be completed. Thank you Sabrina and team for an amazing pre-wedding experience so far! Post wedding review to follow in October!

2016-11-17T12:17:05 Response from the vendor

Hi! We'd love to hear your post wedding review!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Casey H

Bella Gardens Estates, in one word, is amazing. After visiting around 10 other venues, we came across this gem. Not only are the grounds beautiful and well kept, but their amenities and what they offer is beyond what you will find anywhere else for the price. If your looking for... Read More a rustic/country venue with some class go check this place out. You really need to see it for yourself! However, I really must say that the greatest gem in this venue is Sabrina and her husband! From the moment we drove onto their property they were so welcoming, but they have really gone the extra mile to help our dream come true. I was worried that we weren't going to be able to make this venue work within our budget, but Sabrina has been investing so much time to really work with me. Realistically, my fiance and I will eating ramen noodles for a couple of months, but Sabrina has been amazing. She made it affordable for us even when she could have just turned to the next client and ignored my concerns. I cannot wait for the wedding and I look forward to continuing to work with Sabrina and her husband.

2016-03-16T09:05:31 Response from the vendor

....and this is exactly why we work so hard and do what we do....people like this! who are just looking for a quality wedding for a reasonable price. Thank you for your kind words and we are so very excited to have you be a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

ONE AND DONE!! My fiance and I recently got engaged, and this was the first venue we looked at. We just couldn't let it go. Our logic and reason kept coming back to all the great amenities and options, and our hearts kept replaying the vision our walk-through gave us. We are... Read More stoked to have a Southern California, Backyard, Semi-Country (Barn) feel for our special day. Our bridal party is super excited to stay in the house, and everyone I share our venue news with immediately tells me it's beautiful once they check out the website. Bella Gardens is so creative and accommodating. I feel like I am getting a custom wedding, and Sabrina even helped me brainstorm ways to fit all my moving pieces together. I am thrilled and I can't wait for March to get here! Yay! :)

For the bride looking for a fun filled weekend rather than just an 8 hour day!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Mackenzie v

The venue is really great!! When I booked I had the option of choosing just renting the place for the weekend or doing the all-inclusive package. I would recommend just booking the venue and bringing in your own vendors. The owners are truly great people and follow up with... Read More concerns you might have. It’s a rustic looking place so if that is what you are looking for it's perfect. I'd recommend this for any bride that wants more than just the typical 8 hours for her wedding day. If you want a full weekend wedding extravaganza this is the place to have it.

Love

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 isabeau o

I loved this venue and would rent it again for a family reunion. Very helpful and roomy.

July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Melissa P

This estate is stunning and one of a kind. The venue is rustic and modern at the same time. My husband and I were more than happy with the venue. The day of our wedding it rained, but everything was still beautiful and there was enough room for a tent. We had 168 guests who all... Read More have said everything was beautiful.

2015-08-24T14:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa! You and Travis make a beautiful couple and we were honored to be part of your special day!