Arizona's Bridal Boutique for the Modern Romantic

Welcome to Bella Lily Bridal, an intimate bridal boutique for the modern romantic, redefining the bridal experience in North Phoenix, Arizona. With a unique selection from modern styles to timeless classics, our gowns are handpicked with our brides’ desires at the heart of it all. Bella Lily Bridal is Arizona's premier, locally owned bridal boutique in the Northwest Valley. "It is not just about saying "YES" to the dress, the real fun is in the search for that perfect dress!!" Give us a ring and make an appointment at our bridal boutique...lets find your perfect wedding gown!! We'll have a room ready just for you.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

19420 N. 59th Avenue, C-121, Glendale, AZ (623) 825-4496

Awesome Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Amanda R

I highly recommend Bella Lily Bridal. In looking for my wedding dress I fell in love with a WToo dress online, however no bridal salons in Las Vegas, NV carried that designers or dress line. I mad e a few calls to some salons in AZ, which carried the line and came across... Read More Bella Lily Bridal. From our first phone conversation, Brenda the owner was so helpful not only with looking for the dress I wanted, but with other details like how long shipping would take etc. At my dress appt, they were so helpful and provided great one on one service. Being in Vegas they had to ship my dress to me, and it was shipped well and arrived when they said it would. I highly recommend them if you live in the Phoenix area and even if you don't :)

Loved every second of my experience!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Braedon T

From the moment I scheduled an appointment at Bella Lilly over the phone, I was ecstatic to come in and try wedding gowns on for the first time! Brenda, the owner, was SO sweet, she gave me a huge hug as I walked in and made me feel completely comfortable! My bridesmaids, Mom,... Read More and Future Mother In Law all joined during this appointment (8 total). It was a bigger group than most boutiques allow but they were accommodating. When we walked in they allowed me and my ladies to put an adorable tiny clothespin on the dresses they wanted me to try on, which at other boutiques they were not able to even see the choices. I fell in love with a dress there but was not ready to commit, since it was the first place we had looked. Brenda told me to come back anytime if I kept thinking about the dress. A couple months later, after looking at other places and feeling a lot of pressure from the other consultants, I knew I needed to go back to Bella Lilly to look at my favorite dress. Brenda made me feel extremely welcome again and after trying it on, I knew it was the one! I picked up the dress today (it came in 2 months early)! and it is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. So thankful I came across Bella Lilly! If you want to experience a cute, quaint, bridal boutique that has an amazing assortment of gowns, Bella Lilly is the place for you!! :)

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Annie M

Brenda made the experience for my and my family so memorable and fun! I was able to say yes to the dress and now have a wonderful story to go with it. She took the time and patience to deal with me and my family and went above and beyond with her recommendations. I would not... Read More hesitate to recommend her or the store. Plus, it's right next to Midwestern.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Javier S

Bella Lily Bridal, This is not so much a letter to you, but a WARNING to the brides-to-be, who are looking for that special, once in a lifetime experience of purchasing their wedding dress for their special day. You will not find that experience here. My fiance was in your... Read More shop recently searching for a dress. She found one she loved and purchased. A decision needed to be made, which size she should go with and your “professional consultant” suggested she go bigger. Please know that I have not yet seen this dress, but I do know that it is backless. She trusted your consultant and ordered what she recommended. 3 months later my finance received a dress that was considerably too big for her. Knowing that she still proceeded to take to the Tailor that came recommended by Bella Lily Bridal. After the consult to have the dress altered, the Tailor suggested she contact you to have the dress exchanged for a smaller size because she could not bring in the top. My fiance contacted Bella Lily Bridal and spoke to someone regarding exchanging for a smaller size. Your employee first stated that she was in the shop when she purchased the dress and that it wasn't that big. After conceding that it was, my fiance explained to her that even their recommended Tailor suggested to exchange it. Instead of admitting that your consultant made a mistake and try to remedy that mistake, your employee proceeded to tell my fiance she's wrong. Your employee stated that she “went to fashion school and everything can be altered”, and “the Tailor just didn't want her business.” She told my fiance to get another opinion because there was nothing they could do for her. My fiance took it to another Tailor for a second opinion and was basically told the same thing, but this Tailor said that she could try to take in the waste as much as possible and it might make the top tight enough. $300 later after alterations the top is still too big. Here we are in August, less than 3 months from our wedding and my fiance is without a dress to wear. She doesn't know I'm writing this but nothing angers me more than to see how poorly she was treated and how upset she is about this dress that she found for our special day, that she cannot wear. It's definitely apparent that to you she's just someone who bought a dress, no attempt to make the bride feel special. To me, she's my life, and she treats everyone with love and respect, and deserves the same. Your employees were inconsiderate, rude and definitely not professionals. Thank you, Javier Soto

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Katee A

We had an amazing experience with Bella Lila! The girls were very helpful and personable. They made my sister and I feel very special and it made finding my dress there even more perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Aleah C

I had such an amazing experience finding the perfect dress at Bella Lily Bridal! They were accommodating and understanding of my budget and what I was looking for. I am so happy that I went there (all the way from Tucson!). I will recommend this place to anyone and everyone in... Read More need of the perfect dress for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Hillary T

The ladies at Bella Lily were so sweet! They helped me find the most beautiful wedding dress. They even made sure to order a special silk sash for my dress that was not included but I really wanted. They made my dress finding experience smooth and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Adair T

Bella Lily was so patient with me while I came in to try dresses three times! They were professional and I loved my experience.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Michelle Z

Bella Lily had beautiful dresses and I really loved all the options. I chose a dress that I wanted to try in ivory instead of the color they had in the store. They said they would call and never did. I'm not sure why; maybe it's a lack of customer service or attention to... Read More detail. Either way, don't expect much if you don't make a purchase immediately.

2017-06-02T20:28:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest review. I do apologize for the lack of follow-up. I know how frustrating it can be to be waiting for a response and not receive it. We are always doing our best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Katie R

I let my bridesmaids select their own dresses and one of my bridesmaids purchased her dress from Bella Lily Bridal. I also purchased my veil there. The shop had a lot of beautiful selections and the staff is attentive, professional, and warm. The owner makes the experience very... Read More personal and she was super helpful and friendly. They were communicative with the order status and made purchasing very easy and straightforward. A great experience!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Caitlin H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this bridal shop and it's lovely owner, Brenda. My bridal gown experience began in Illinois, where I bought a dress the first time I went shopping under the excitement and encouragement from my family and friends. Flash forward a few... Read More months and our wedding venue, date, and vibe and EVERYTHING changed and that dress wasn't what I wanted at all. My wedding planner directed me to Bella Lily, knowing my style and the type of wedding we were hoping to have. She was so right! Brenda and her shop workers were nothing but accommodating and helped me so that I didn't make the same mistake again in buying the wrong dress. At one point, Brenda even said, "I could sell you this dress that you like, but I'm not going to do that. I'm going to wait until you find the one you love." I appreciated that she was not in the business to just take my money for a dress I wasn't sold on - she wanted to help me find the one I truly loved. She received a new stock of dresses that she knew fit my style. I came in the weekend she received those (per her expert recommendation) and fell in love! She knows her stuff and has dresses that are not only beautiful, but they are unique and unlike what you would find at your typical store. From elegant and beaded to lace and crochet and bohemian, she had it all. I definitely recommend this bridal shop. Thanks again for your help finding my perfect dress! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Peter A

Bella Lily was a great shop and wonderful people the dress buying experience was wonderful and would recommend anyone to get your dress from here.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Anisa Y

I loved my experience here! I had tried on dresses at one other place before I came here, so I had a general idea of what I did and didn't like, in fact, I was in love with a dress from the last place, but it was $500 over my budget. The salon is small but super cute with a... Read More great selection. Rebecca was so sweet and very helpful without being pushy or making me feel pressured about anything. I showed her the over-budget dress that I liked, and she helped me pick out comparable styles that were within my price point. She and Brenda were both so sweet to my mom, who is somewhat of the stereotypical, overbearing, pushy Asian mother. I found a dress that I love here (even more than the first one!), within our budget, yay!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Monique M

I traveled from Tucson with my family and friends to try on wedding dresses today and it was a total disappointment. When we walked in, we were welcomed with a warm greeting. I was given 12 clips to put on the dresses I chose & wanted to try on. I was told only one person could... Read More help choose or look at the dresses with me. When I asked for more clips the owner gave me only 3 more. The gal that was suppose to help me with the trial was not very helpful at all, she did not once help me in a gown or hang up a dress for me. She did clip my dress once I was in the gown. She continued to ask if I was done or ready while I was trying on the dresses making it seem like I needed to rush putting the dresses on. Because I was hanging the dresses myself, after I tried them on, it took me longer to get into the next dress. 30 minutes into the trial I asked if I could look at a few more dresses once I tried on the ones I chose. When I asked, the lady responded by saying I only had 30 minutes left. She then proceeded to say if I could quickly choose a dress and try it on within that time frame I could look at more. At this point I felt so uncomfortable and not really welcomed. I was being rushed and the lady that was suppose to be helping me made me feel like I was just another number and I needed to get going. I can honestly say that this experience was by far one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. The sad part about it, she took that special moment away from me. After being treated like this, I refuse to give them my money. I understand that there are time limits and other appointments scheduled but the way the whole situation was handled was not professional and poorly scheduled.

2017-02-06T20:20:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience in our boutique. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time here with us. We love our brides and want every bride who walks through our doors to feel beyond special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Si'on H

I can't say enough good things about this bridal boutique. It was my first and only stop, and it only took putting on four dresses to find my dream dress. The shop itself was super cute and very clean and organized. I was greeted promptly by multiple ladies, including the owner,... Read More Brenda. Megan was my consultant helping me in and out of dresses while giving helpful and honest advice. They gave me all the attention I needed and made me feel very special! I even got to meet the designer of my dress during her trunk show! My day was nothing short of magical!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lara M

Bella Lily is such an amazing place to get your wedding dress. There is a fantastic selection of dresses and the ambiance and staff were very warm and welcoming. Brenda is so sweet and genuinely cares about helping you find your dream dress. I highly recommend it to any bride-... Read More to -be!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan H

Bella Lily is quite possibly one of the BEST bridal boutiques! Just stepping into this beautiful shop makes you so excited to look at all of their dresses. I had no idea what style I was leaning towards, but I was able to try on multiple styles and the ladies who work there were... Read More so helpful in helping me figure out what works best for my wedding and style. They have all the best dresses from big designers and smaller designers, you really can't go wrong!!! I cannot imagine having a better experience or finding a more perfect dress!!!! Thank you so much Bella Lily!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Meagan W

I can not say enough positive things about Bella Lily Bridal salon. Brenda was absolutely amazing and so helpful during the entire process. I am a plus size bride which can be difficult to find a dress that not only fits but that looks fabulous on. I found my dress there and I... Read More felt like a princess from the moment I walked in til I left. Thank you again Bella Lily! I will be telling all my friends about my wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katelyn F

I found my wedding dress at Bella Lily bridal, and the experience was great. I brought all of my bridesmaids and a couple more people (total of 9 people) with me, and I thought it would be crazy, it was not. They made the process so easy and it went great. After I got my dress... Read More they were in constant communication regarding the dress and veil. Everything turned out beautiful, and I will recommend this place for everyone I know that is getting married!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Katie R

Loved my experience at Bella Lily! Everything was so thoughtful and nice. They truly care about making it the best experience for you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Valerie H

My experience at Bella Lily was truly magical!!! I walked into a majestic room decorated beautifully. The staff was so friendly and the owner, Brenda, did her best to make sure I had everything I needed. My guests and I got to leisurely put clothes pins on the hangers of the... Read More dresses I wanted to try on. There was no rush: I really got to enjoy the experience! I had no idea what I really wanted so I had a lot of different dresses. As I figured out what I wanted and liked, they rolled with the change of dresses in and out of the dressing room smoothly. I found my dream dress there!!! I literally consider Bella Lily and the staff the best!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Amanda B

After so many appointments at different boutiques, Bella Lily Bridal was such a breath of fresh air. The whole staff was so kind and patient with me and my posse. Not only did I find the perfect dress but they made the experience so not stressful. My family isn't always easy to... Read More deal with, but they made it look easy. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jordan S

My experience at Bella Lilly Bridal was absolutely amazing. I am forever grateful For Brenda and her pulling off miracles to make my happily ever after absolutely perfect with the most perfect dress. If you are looking for your wedding gown you don't need to look further than... Read More Bella Lilly. Thank you again. Brenda!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

I had the best experience here!! The owner, Brenda, and her staff were so accommodating and sweet-- everything I could have looked for in a wedding dress shopping experience. I would absolutely recommend this shop to any bride looking for various styles of dresses hoping to... Read More spend a fun day in a beautiful shop with amazing people and leave feeling excited for the big day!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Megan M

Truly the best place to get your wedding dress! I wanted something a little different than the usual dress and Bella Lily provided. Such a unique selection and Brenda was so wonderful to work with. There was no pressure and Brenda was so sweet.

Brenda Inclan

Hello there and Congrats!!! My name is Brenda Inclan and I am the owner of Bella Lily Bridal. I am an Arizona born and West Valley raised girl. I love traveling, cupcakes, football and all things bridal!!! After seeing the absence of a chic bridal boutique in my area during my personal bridal gown search, I decided to make this bridal dream of mine come true, and thus Bella Lily Bridal was born! At the heart of Bella Lily Bridal is my commitment to our brides. I truly feel every bride, regardless of their budget, deserves to say “yes” to their perfect dress in a warm and intimate environment.