Arizona's Bridal Boutique for the Modern Romantic

Welcome to Bella Lily Bridal, an intimate bridal boutique for the modern romantic, redefining the bridal experience in North Phoenix, Arizona. With a unique selection from modern styles to timeless classics, our gowns are handpicked with our brides’ desires at the heart of it all. Bella Lily Bridal is Arizona's premier, locally owned bridal boutique in the Northwest Valley. "It is not just about saying "YES" to the dress, the real fun is in the search for that perfect dress!!" Give us a ring and make an appointment at our bridal boutique...lets find your perfect wedding gown!! We'll have a room ready just for you.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

19420 N. 59th Avenue, C-121, Glendale, AZ (623) 825-4496

Awesome Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Amanda R

I highly recommend Bella Lily Bridal. In looking for my wedding dress I fell in love with a WToo dress online, however no bridal salons in Las Vegas, NV carried that designers or dress line. I mad e a few calls to some salons in AZ, which carried the line and came across... Read More Bella Lily Bridal. From our first phone conversation, Brenda the owner was so helpful not only with looking for the dress I wanted, but with other details like how long shipping would take etc. At my dress appt, they were so helpful and provided great one on one service. Being in Vegas they had to ship my dress to me, and it was shipped well and arrived when they said it would. I highly recommend them if you live in the Phoenix area and even if you don't :)

Loved every second of my experience!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Braedon T

From the moment I scheduled an appointment at Bella Lilly over the phone, I was ecstatic to come in and try wedding gowns on for the first time! Brenda, the owner, was SO sweet, she gave me a huge hug as I walked in and made me feel completely comfortable! My bridesmaids, Mom,... Read More and Future Mother In Law all joined during this appointment (8 total). It was a bigger group than most boutiques allow but they were accommodating. When we walked in they allowed me and my ladies to put an adorable tiny clothespin on the dresses they wanted me to try on, which at other boutiques they were not able to even see the choices. I fell in love with a dress there but was not ready to commit, since it was the first place we had looked. Brenda told me to come back anytime if I kept thinking about the dress. A couple months later, after looking at other places and feeling a lot of pressure from the other consultants, I knew I needed to go back to Bella Lilly to look at my favorite dress. Brenda made me feel extremely welcome again and after trying it on, I knew it was the one! I picked up the dress today (it came in 2 months early)! and it is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. So thankful I came across Bella Lilly! If you want to experience a cute, quaint, bridal boutique that has an amazing assortment of gowns, Bella Lilly is the place for you!! :)

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Adair T

Bella Lily was so patient with me while I came in to try dresses three times! They were professional and I loved my experience.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Michelle Z

Bella Lily had beautiful dresses and I really loved all the options. I chose a dress that I wanted to try in ivory instead of the color they had in the store. They said they would call and never did. I'm not sure why; maybe it's a lack of customer service or attention to... Read More detail. Either way, don't expect much if you don't make a purchase immediately.

2017-06-02T20:28:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest review. I do apologize for the lack of follow-up. I know how frustrating it can be to be waiting for a response and not receive it. We are always doing our best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Katie R

I let my bridesmaids select their own dresses and one of my bridesmaids purchased her dress from Bella Lily Bridal. I also purchased my veil there. The shop had a lot of beautiful selections and the staff is attentive, professional, and warm. The owner makes the experience very... Read More personal and she was super helpful and friendly. They were communicative with the order status and made purchasing very easy and straightforward. A great experience!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Caitlin H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this bridal shop and it's lovely owner, Brenda. My bridal gown experience began in Illinois, where I bought a dress the first time I went shopping under the excitement and encouragement from my family and friends. Flash forward a few... Read More months and our wedding venue, date, and vibe and EVERYTHING changed and that dress wasn't what I wanted at all. My wedding planner directed me to Bella Lily, knowing my style and the type of wedding we were hoping to have. She was so right! Brenda and her shop workers were nothing but accommodating and helped me so that I didn't make the same mistake again in buying the wrong dress. At one point, Brenda even said, "I could sell you this dress that you like, but I'm not going to do that. I'm going to wait until you find the one you love." I appreciated that she was not in the business to just take my money for a dress I wasn't sold on - she wanted to help me find the one I truly loved. She received a new stock of dresses that she knew fit my style. I came in the weekend she received those (per her expert recommendation) and fell in love! She knows her stuff and has dresses that are not only beautiful, but they are unique and unlike what you would find at your typical store. From elegant and beaded to lace and crochet and bohemian, she had it all. I definitely recommend this bridal shop. Thanks again for your help finding my perfect dress! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Peter A

Bella Lily was a great shop and wonderful people the dress buying experience was wonderful and would recommend anyone to get your dress from here.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Anisa Y

I loved my experience here! I had tried on dresses at one other place before I came here, so I had a general idea of what I did and didn't like, in fact, I was in love with a dress from the last place, but it was $500 over my budget. The salon is small but super cute with a... Read More great selection. Rebecca was so sweet and very helpful without being pushy or making me feel pressured about anything. I showed her the over-budget dress that I liked, and she helped me pick out comparable styles that were within my price point. She and Brenda were both so sweet to my mom, who is somewhat of the stereotypical, overbearing, pushy Asian mother. I found a dress that I love here (even more than the first one!), within our budget, yay!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Monique M

I traveled from Tucson with my family and friends to try on wedding dresses today and it was a total disappointment. When we walked in, we were welcomed with a warm greeting. I was given 12 clips to put on the dresses I chose & wanted to try on. I was told only one person could... Read More help choose or look at the dresses with me. When I asked for more clips the owner gave me only 3 more. The gal that was suppose to help me with the trial was not very helpful at all, she did not once help me in a gown or hang up a dress for me. She did clip my dress once I was in the gown. She continued to ask if I was done or ready while I was trying on the dresses making it seem like I needed to rush putting the dresses on. Because I was hanging the dresses myself, after I tried them on, it took me longer to get into the next dress. 30 minutes into the trial I asked if I could look at a few more dresses once I tried on the ones I chose. When I asked, the lady responded by saying I only had 30 minutes left. She then proceeded to say if I could quickly choose a dress and try it on within that time frame I could look at more. At this point I felt so uncomfortable and not really welcomed. I was being rushed and the lady that was suppose to be helping me made me feel like I was just another number and I needed to get going. I can honestly say that this experience was by far one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. The sad part about it, she took that special moment away from me. After being treated like this, I refuse to give them my money. I understand that there are time limits and other appointments scheduled but the way the whole situation was handled was not professional and poorly scheduled.

2017-02-06T20:20:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience in our boutique. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time here with us. We love our brides and want every bride who walks through our doors to feel beyond special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Si'on H

I can't say enough good things about this bridal boutique. It was my first and only stop, and it only took putting on four dresses to find my dream dress. The shop itself was super cute and very clean and organized. I was greeted promptly by multiple ladies, including the owner,... Read More Brenda. Megan was my consultant helping me in and out of dresses while giving helpful and honest advice. They gave me all the attention I needed and made me feel very special! I even got to meet the designer of my dress during her trunk show! My day was nothing short of magical!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lara M

Bella Lily is such an amazing place to get your wedding dress. There is a fantastic selection of dresses and the ambiance and staff were very warm and welcoming. Brenda is so sweet and genuinely cares about helping you find your dream dress. I highly recommend it to any bride-... Read More to -be!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan H

Bella Lily is quite possibly one of the BEST bridal boutiques! Just stepping into this beautiful shop makes you so excited to look at all of their dresses. I had no idea what style I was leaning towards, but I was able to try on multiple styles and the ladies who work there were... Read More so helpful in helping me figure out what works best for my wedding and style. They have all the best dresses from big designers and smaller designers, you really can't go wrong!!! I cannot imagine having a better experience or finding a more perfect dress!!!! Thank you so much Bella Lily!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Meagan W

I can not say enough positive things about Bella Lily Bridal salon. Brenda was absolutely amazing and so helpful during the entire process. I am a plus size bride which can be difficult to find a dress that not only fits but that looks fabulous on. I found my dress there and I... Read More felt like a princess from the moment I walked in til I left. Thank you again Bella Lily! I will be telling all my friends about my wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katelyn F

I found my wedding dress at Bella Lily bridal, and the experience was great. I brought all of my bridesmaids and a couple more people (total of 9 people) with me, and I thought it would be crazy, it was not. They made the process so easy and it went great. After I got my dress... Read More they were in constant communication regarding the dress and veil. Everything turned out beautiful, and I will recommend this place for everyone I know that is getting married!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Katie R

Loved my experience at Bella Lily! Everything was so thoughtful and nice. They truly care about making it the best experience for you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Valerie H

My experience at Bella Lily was truly magical!!! I walked into a majestic room decorated beautifully. The staff was so friendly and the owner, Brenda, did her best to make sure I had everything I needed. My guests and I got to leisurely put clothes pins on the hangers of the... Read More dresses I wanted to try on. There was no rush: I really got to enjoy the experience! I had no idea what I really wanted so I had a lot of different dresses. As I figured out what I wanted and liked, they rolled with the change of dresses in and out of the dressing room smoothly. I found my dream dress there!!! I literally consider Bella Lily and the staff the best!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Amanda B

After so many appointments at different boutiques, Bella Lily Bridal was such a breath of fresh air. The whole staff was so kind and patient with me and my posse. Not only did I find the perfect dress but they made the experience so not stressful. My family isn't always easy to... Read More deal with, but they made it look easy. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jordan S

My experience at Bella Lilly Bridal was absolutely amazing. I am forever grateful For Brenda and her pulling off miracles to make my happily ever after absolutely perfect with the most perfect dress. If you are looking for your wedding gown you don't need to look further than... Read More Bella Lilly. Thank you again. Brenda!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

I had the best experience here!! The owner, Brenda, and her staff were so accommodating and sweet-- everything I could have looked for in a wedding dress shopping experience. I would absolutely recommend this shop to any bride looking for various styles of dresses hoping to... Read More spend a fun day in a beautiful shop with amazing people and leave feeling excited for the big day!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Megan M

Truly the best place to get your wedding dress! I wanted something a little different than the usual dress and Bella Lily provided. Such a unique selection and Brenda was so wonderful to work with. There was no pressure and Brenda was so sweet.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Lauren G

Bella Lily Bridal is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who is getting married and has a smaller budget for their dress. My budget was $2000 and Brenda was very respectful of it. She was not pushy, and gave me so many options based on my wedding vision. Brenda is very... Read More personable and makes you feel like the only client even if others are shopping in the store. There is a wide variety of dresses and I highly recommend checking them out.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Hunter F

I found this little gem of a bridal salon online because I was looking for Watters Too dresses in the Phoenix area! It is a small-business, locally owned by the incredible Brenda who is a dream to work with. We were able to get the dress I wanted for a great price with a good... Read More turnaround on time, plus Brenda was able to get me a size that fit perfectly. I was out of the state when my dress came into her shop and she even did me a huge favor of taking a photo of the dress in its box so I could see the color/tone I had ordered right away. Seriously, Brenda is amazing.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Danielle

I was referred by a friend to check out Bella Lily Bridal Boutique when first starting my wedding gown search. I fell in love with the store as soon as I walked in the door! The owner Brenda is absolutely amazing! She is so kind, helpful, patient, down to earth, fun and really... Read More willing to go above and beyond to help you find your dream dress. She does not make you feel pressured or stressed that you need to buy today to get the best price, which was a big deal for me. I had gone to 2 other stores that day, no way impressed by service, staff or prices. After my experience at Bella Lily Bridal, I knew this boutique was going to play a big part in making my dream wedding come true ! The atmosphere, the owner and well....they had the most gorgeous gown I knew was the one. Brenda didn't mind I came in 5 times to try it on either! LOL This really is a great, personable little boutique that has a large selection of beautiful gowns and an owner and staff that make you feel like family. You won't be disappointed! -Danielle S.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Tenaya R

This bridal boutique was everything I was looking for and more. It's beautiful! Everyone was so helpful. I found my perfect dress, it came in months earlier which is always nice. Brenda the shop owner is incredibly helpful! If you are looking for lace, elegance & beauty go to... Read More Bella Lily!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

The cutest, most affordable and non salesy place ever. I was pretty set on a certain style of dress but as I tried on dresses and told her what I did and didn't like, she was able to pick out dresses that I loved and probably wouldn't have considered! I ended up going with a... Read More Wtoo dress and am totally in love with it!

Brenda Inclan

Hello there and Congrats!!! My name is Brenda Inclan and I am the owner of Bella Lily Bridal. I am an Arizona born and West Valley raised girl. I love traveling, cupcakes, football and all things bridal!!! After seeing the absence of a chic bridal boutique in my area during my personal bridal gown search, I decided to make this bridal dream of mine come true, and thus Bella Lily Bridal was born! At the heart of Bella Lily Bridal is my commitment to our brides. I truly feel every bride, regardless of their budget, deserves to say “yes” to their perfect dress in a warm and intimate environment.