Bella Milano

Italian, Seafood, Vegetarian

1063 South State Route 157, Edwardsville, IL

Great Deal

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Lori A

We worked with Bella Milano Catering because they are the primary caterers at the venue we chose. Given the quality of the food, the atmosphere of the venue, the event coordinators' commitment, responsiveness, and helpfulness, this is a great deal! The food was delicious, and we had so many compliments about the whole night thanks to them! I would recommend them without hesitation!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Traci S

Food was excellent, service was excellent and location is gorgeous. Smooth as silk experience.

Perfect way to start the wedding weekend

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Stacy S

Bella Milano was a perfect choice for our rehearsal dinner. The O'Fallon location was right across the street from our wedding reception venue ( The Regency) and where many of the wedding party were staying. The food was delicious and gave expert service.

Yummy

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Courtney P

We didn't hire Bella Milano exactly but we did have one of their chefs from the fairview heights location cater our wedding. He did a fantastic job and there were tons of left overs

Used the Springfield Location

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Carolyn P

My food was amazing!

Yummy

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Caitlin H

The food was awesome and the service was great. Everyone raved about how good the food tasted. I only wish I would have filled my plate. I think they were the best deal for that level of food in the area.

Venue and Catering

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Jesseca M

The venue was perfect for the type of wedding and reception I wanted! My wedding coordinator that was provided by Bella Milanos did an exceptional job with the details even though she could not be there the day of my wedding. The person left in charge during my actual wedding was a disgrace. He was very rude, snide, and unprofessional. If you book anything through this vendor, please make sure the Kelci is able to be present the day of your event!

Send Email