Bella Milano

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1063 South State Route 157, Edwardsville, IL

Amazing food, amazing price

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Elizabeth D

We were sure we wouldn't be able to serve dinner. Our budget was only $5,000 for the 125-guest wedding; most of the caterers we spoke to would charge close to that just for the food! But Bella Milano worked with us to come up with a fantastic Italian buffet that fed everyone... Read More with more food to head back to our house. And the food was amazing! Even the spaghetti (usually a dish too ordinary for my taste) was a huge hit. The chicken milano was something special, with a thick provel sauce that had my family giving me thumbs-up from across the room. And the Milano salad is so terrific, I've been back to the restaurant just for the salad. Extras included very low cost for terrific Italian bread, free plates and cutlery that were classy enough that I didn't need to rent anything, and they would have delivered for a reasonable fee if I had not had minions to pick it up. Only thing lacking was that they did not provide warming racks, but those were cheap enough to pick up ourselves. Order from Bella Milano. You will not be disappointed.

Delicious Food!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Sheina F

First, I have to say that the food was amazing!!' All of our guests were amazing at how good it was. They also worked with us to make sure that my husband and my diet restrictions were accommodated. Neither of us can have sugar or gluten and Bella created special plates just for... Read More us. The caterer kept checking to make sure the food was okay and checked to see if we needed anything. If you truly are looking for a professional caterer who serves amazing food, look no further!!

Great Deal

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Lori A

We worked with Bella Milano Catering because they are the primary caterers at the venue we chose. Given the quality of the food, the atmosphere of the venue, the event coordinators' commitment, responsiveness, and helpfulness, this is a great deal! The food was delicious, and we... Read More had so many compliments about the whole night thanks to them! I would recommend them without hesitation!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Traci S

Food was excellent, service was excellent and location is gorgeous. Smooth as silk experience.

Perfect way to start the wedding weekend

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Stacy S

Bella Milano was a perfect choice for our rehearsal dinner. The O'Fallon location was right across the street from our wedding reception venue ( The Regency) and where many of the wedding party were staying. The food was delicious and gave expert service.

Yummy

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Courtney P

We didn't hire Bella Milano exactly but we did have one of their chefs from the fairview heights location cater our wedding. He did a fantastic job and there were tons of left overs

Used the Springfield Location

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Carolyn P

My food was amazing!

Yummy

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Caitlin H

The food was awesome and the service was great. Everyone raved about how good the food tasted. I only wish I would have filled my plate. I think they were the best deal for that level of food in the area.

Venue and Catering

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Jesseca M

The venue was perfect for the type of wedding and reception I wanted! My wedding coordinator that was provided by Bella Milanos did an exceptional job with the details even though she could not be there the day of my wedding. The person left in charge during my actual wedding... Read More was a disgrace. He was very rude, snide, and unprofessional. If you book anything through this vendor, please make sure the Kelci is able to be present the day of your event!

TO Bella Milano