Your wedding Day's Second Best Decision...

Working with hundreds of the Southeast's finest world-class musicians, Bella Musica strives to serve the event and wedding markets with experience, with professionalism and with sensitivity to the creativity inherent in all of our clients.

10404 La Mirage Court, Tampa, FL (813) 495-1055

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jessie Z

We chose Bella Musica for our outdoor wedding ceremony. Their arrangements will pull out all the best emotions of that moment. Their sound is so beautiful and full it couldn’t have been anymore perfect. It is so hard to put into words and explain how talented these musicians... Read More are. They truly play from their heart. Very sweet and kind to work with and would recommend Bella Musica to anyone looking for beautiful string music for their wedding. Thank you for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Yoon C

Absolutely amazing, the violin/guitar duo was PERFECT for our ceremony and cocktail hour music and they played all the songs we requested.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 velma b

Bella Musica made our wedding and cocktail reception absolutely perfect! Very professional and easy to work with and we got so many compliments on how beautiful the music was and how it complimented our ceremony. We couldn't have been happier with our choice and can't wait... Read More to have another occasion in which to hire them again! Love, love, love them!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Marisse T

We heard about Bella Musica from our wedding venue, who highly recommended them. After speaking with Eric, I was confident they were the perfect ensemble for our wedding ceremony. We booked them using a string trio - they were very easy to work with, and made the planning... Read More process effortless. Their love for music is very endearing, and their passion made our ceremony so beautiful. Hearing the strings start on our wedding day made my heart melt - it was such a lovely sound in the church. My husband said when he first heard the strings, it was like everything came together and he suddenly realized this was our wedding! We wish we had a chance to meet the string trio, to let them know that they did an amazing job. Thank you, Eric & company, for making our wedding ceremony so beautiful!

2015-12-21T12:58:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Marisse- thanks so much for this review. We really enjoyed working with you and assisting you to work through the musical constraints of your venue. We are so glad that the music was such an important part of your day.

Orchestra quality music!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lindsay H

Eric and his fellow musicians literally took our breath away. In all honesty, we were really sure of the quality we could expect of ceremony musicians, and add to that we wanted a song for which sheet music didn't exist. Eric took care of everything. He wrote the sheet music for... Read More our song and even added an extra verse so the timing was perfect. The first time I heard their incredible music was standing in the doorway, ready to go down the aisle and I got tears in my eyes. Not only did they learn our song perfectly, the quality was like an orchestra. With a song that meant so much to my husband and I, Eric took better care of it than I could have ever imagined. They are a group with incredible talents, who will do a breathtaking job on your wedding day!

2015-08-25T19:58:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Lindsay. We enjoyed doing the arrangement despite the challenges and agree it was a perfect song for your entrance. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Jessica W

Fantastic job at our wedding!! Set the perfect tone of classic rock meets classical and provided the perfect touch to our wedding. We also appreciate them playing outside perfectly on such a hot day- I know we were all dripping in sweat by the end! Very responsive and has a wide... Read More range of music choices. All top notch musicians!

2015-07-23T23:55:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was certainly hot, but we are in Florida after all...to be expected! (although the wedding coordinator, Nicole with Confetti Events, was kind enough to find a little shade for us to set up). I'm so happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Sarah S

Top notch! I called Bella Musica at 4:45pm, after my wedding planner recommended them. Eric immediately earned my trust by staying on the phone with me for a half an hour explaining the differences between a solo violinist, a string quartet and everything in between. I ended... Read More up booking a string trio for our outdoor botanical garden wedding, even though I started out thinking a solo violinist would do the trick. There is a reason Bella Musica has such amazing reviews. They are professional, talented, flexible, and take pride in what they do. Our wedding ceremony was transformed by Bella Musica!

2015-06-09T09:20:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah. We're so glad you enjoyed the music and that you sat on the phone for 30 minutes to hear about different options ;-) It is this kind of collaboration that ensures we get the music right every time. Congratulations to you!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Meghan C

Bella Musica helped to make my wedding day perfect! They were extremely easy to work with, and were able to ensure that all of my song selections were a part of their repertoire. Each time we had a question, Eric and his team replied promptly. On the day of the wedding, they... Read More arrived on time and were extremely professional throughout the entire day. The ensemble played during the ceremony, and also during the cocktail reception. The music helped to create the perfect atmosphere. I would highly recommend Bella Musica to anyone looking for a string ensemble for their event.

2015-06-09T09:25:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Meghan! We appreciate the kind words. We take "easy to work with" as the greatest of compliments. Planning a wedding is difficult enough! Best wishes to you as you start your lives together.

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Hillary

Bella was a perfect choice for our wedding. They were able to play all the songs we requested to be played during the ceremony. They sounded fantastic. They were also very easy to work with.

2015-06-09T09:27:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review and we enjoyed performing your song selections, some of which were new to us! Best wishes as you start your lives together.

Absolutely PERFECT Musician Service

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Brittany K

Absolutely amazing musician service for our outdoor wedding. They couldn't have been more professional, and the music (violin-guitar duo) was just PERFECT. It makes me cry every time I hear it in our wedding video! It sounded SO wonderful. Thank you Bella Musica!!

2015-06-09T09:31:10 Response from the vendor

Sometimes it is OK to make the bride cry...we are happy that they were tears of joy. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and a stunning location! You are very welcome.

BELLA MUSIC AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

It is dificult to find the words to explain the magnificent work Bella music did at our daughter wedding. The music during the ceremony was perfect and at the cocktail made the ambience joyful and classy. Many people commented about the quality of their performance.

2015-06-09T09:34:02 Response from the vendor

Our string quartet really enjoyed performing for you. Great venue and wonderful music choices. Congratulations to both you and your daughter (new son-in-law too!)

Beautiful Music!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Lauren H

Bella Musica provided the most beautiful music possible for my daughter's wedding! We chose to go with a violin and guitar duo for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Eric and Brad were absolutely outstanding! During the wedding planning, Eric was also great in helping to guide... Read More us through the music selections. Everyone of my guests kept talking about how beautiful the music was! I would absolutely recommend Bella Musica for your wedding!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Kimberly C

Having a classical music background, I was very selective about the string quartet to hire for my ceremony / jazz guitarist for my cocktail hour, but Bella Musica was definitely the right choice. I gave them a fairly complex play list and they executed it beautifully. Eric... Read More Nordstrom was a pleasure to work with, and his suggestions and guidance was invaluable. I would highly, highly recommend this company...they are terriffic!

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Heather H

Bella Musica did amazing job at our wedding ceremony. We are so glad we picked Bella Musica! Everyone was so impressed and couldn't stop saying great things! The music was perfect! Eric did a fantastic job!!! :-)

The perfect musical backdrop to my wedding ceremony

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We had a string trio play at our wedding ceremony, and they were excellent! Highly recommended.My only regret is that it took me so long to find my way back to this website to write a review!

Highly Recommeded

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 ViVi N

We highly recommend Bella Musica for your wedding day needs. The violin/guitar duo was amazing. All of our guests loved the soft music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Eric was easy to work with and was very helpful during the music selection process. Thank you for your... Read More time and talent on our special day!

EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

We absolutely loved the Trio for our wedding ceremony, would not have been the same without them!

Bella Musica

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

The violinist and guitarist did a wonderful performance at our daughter's wedding. It was beautiful and set the tone for her happy day. Fully recommended.

Elegant music

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Ryann M

I used Bella Musica for my ceremony music and chose a violin/classical guitar duo. Eric was super helpful when I had questions about song selections. He took the time to talk with my on the phone and was prompt in returning my emails. Eric and Brad made my wedding day very... Read More special. Before I walked down the aisle I stopped to listen to the music and it just sounded so elegant and beautiful. I was very pleased with my ceremony music and definitely recommend them!

Perfect ceremony strings

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Trudy N

I was pretty nervous about booking ceremony musicians from the internet, since there are only recordings to go by, but these folks were amazing! The music was flawless. They arrived and left exactly on time, and hit every cue exactly right from the processional to the unity... Read More candle moment. The leader also took time to reassure me about who would lead the trio, and help me understand how the processional timing would work. They are terrific!

Absolutely Magical

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Brittany H

Where do I even begin. When we decided that we were having our beach on the wedding I knew that I wanted to have live music. Finding Eric was a God send. Him sending me Brad and Nancy was a dream come true. Eric guided me in my choice of music and made sure that what I wanted... Read More was done as well. They played A Thousand Years for me when I came down the aisle and even thinking about it now still brings tears to my eyes. This was a once in a lifetime event...and I am so grateful that they made it exactly what I wanted and so much more!!

Great!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Briana B

I hired Bella Musica for my wedding. I had a string quartet for the ceremony and a steel drummer for my cocktail hour. I absolutely loved it. I have always wanted a string quartet for my wedding, and Eric and Bella Musica did not disappoint. Also, the steel drummer was a hit.... Read More All of my guests loved him. These are truly professionals. The communication and booking process was easy. I would definitely recommend. If I have another event where I need musicians I will look to Bella Musica first. One of my guests even asked for their information right at the wedding, because she wanted to use the steel drummer at a party.

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Alyna O

Bella Musica was such a great last minute choice for me! Originally I went with a much "cheaper" musician that ended up never responding and when he did he was very rude. The week before the wedding he had still not responded to what music he would play! I decided to contact... Read More BELLA and thank God I did because they responded immediately, and were able to accommodate my request even being so close to my wedding date. I was also a surprise that all they required was a little time before the ceremony to go over the order of events and they were good to go. The music sounded beautiful and really set the mood. Thanks Bella Musica!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Christina F

I cannot say enough good things about this company! Eric was very friendly and professional. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field. I felt so comfortable and confident in his services. We had all classical pieces played by Eric and two other musicians (two violins and a... Read More cello), and it was beautiful. We had gone to our venue on another day to hear Eric perform before booking them, and at that event, he played an electric violin with another musician playing acoustic guitar. They played more contemporary pieces there, and they sounded just as pretty as the classical music we picked! What they say about the ceremony is true - you won't notice much that's happening. However, I can tell you I would have noticed if something had gone wrong with the music, and nothing did - everything was perfect! The music was beautiful and Eric's suggestions were a wonderful fit. I would recommend Eric and his team to anyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Lindsay E

We opted for the violin and guitar duo and they were so great! Eric was so easy to work with, there were a couple songs i asked him to play that weren't on their song list and it was no issue at all! they played for a half hour before the ceremony started as guests were... Read More arriving, and then also until all guests left the ceremony area.

Start a Conversation!