Creating Unforgettable Moments

Bella Personal Chef,Catering & Event Design is a family run business designed to bring the passion from our kitchen to yours. We would love to be a part of your life’s special moments and make them unforgettable!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Irina G

Personally I just have to say Thank you to Bella to be my Caterer for my wedding day. They made that date unforgettable, Jessica the coordinator in charge of my wedding made it perfect. She was so attentive and never forgot a detail. The Food Wow!, exactly as they presented at... Read More the Tasting. They took care of the flavors and presentation in the Best way. The Staff was friendly and attentive, our guests felt comfortable in our wedding and they were in charge to make this happened. I recommend this company, their experience and love for the Food and Service make them a great choice for that day that you dream your whole life.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Paola Q

I just have to say everything with bella personal chef was amazing first of all the wedding planner Jessica she was amazing and she helped me out with everything she took so much stress off of me, the chefs they are such a nice people very professional, service amazing the... Read More servers and bartenders they really know how to do their jobs, the Dj was awesome music selection was great and the lighting created a nice atmosphere, hair and make up services totally stunning they did exactly what i asked for , decoration was so beautiful , food OMG!!! Amazing the wedding package that they offer is excellent and affordable honestly i recommend them 100% They made the wedding of my dreams come true!!!! Thank you bella personal chef for this amazing experience.

Karen I Marquez

A graduate from Le Cordon Bleu at Scottsdale, Karen Marquez shares an unique passion for the food and beverage industry, that has been enriched by all of her experiences working with celebrated hotels and restaurants, such as the BLT Steak restaurant owned by the Top Chef Laurent Torondel, and the W Hotel South Beach in Miami. Her energy is now on Bella Personal Chef, Catering & Event Design, a family owned business where she adds warmth and heart to all her comforting food.