One Love, One Company - Bella Productions

Your wedding day comes along just once, let Bella Productions capture all the love and joy for you to remember forever. Bella Productions prides itself on our creativity, our professionalism, our ease to work with, and thrilling our clients with first class wedding films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

New Orleans, LA throughout the Gulf South (504) 400-7915

INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Lauren B

They came highly referred, and I can, without a doubt, say that I completely agree!! Professional, courteous, TALENTED, and more than reasonably priced - what you get is definitely worth waaaaay more than what you pay. There are no words to describe how incredible our wedding... Read More video came out. And Korry even went far above and way beyond to help me out at the last minute on the week of our wedding, and then again after we received our video when I had a few more questions. They are nothing short of lifesavers. The footage they captured is absolutely priceless. If you do nothing else for your wedding, hire them as your videography team!!!

Consummate professionals

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Renee S

Bella Productions is the ONLY videographer that you will want to use for your wedding. Korry and his staff are preeminent professionals and are the absolute best in town. Korry will answer any questions you have and is easily accessible. He will do anything you ask and more.... Read More For my recent wedding,I wanted to prepare a slide show for the rehersal dinner as a toast to my husband. I put the pictures together and gave them to Korry to make a slide show. When there was a problem with the formatting of the pictures (the problem was on my end and not Korry's), Korry and I met and he very quickly fixed the problem. Korry made my little dream slide show presentation come true and the slide show was a hit! I would not use or recommend any other videography besides Korry! Bella Productions is simply THE best!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Nicole D

These guys are amazing. They filmed my wedding on 3/16/13. Kory was easy to get in touch with and was very professional. I hardly remember seeing them throughout the day which is a good thing. When my husband and I watched our highlight video we both had tears in our eyes and... Read More were blown away but how well it was put together as well as the music that went with it. Not an ounce of cheesiness and just beautiful cinematography. I didn't want this video to look like a family member put it together and it was just so professionaly done and beautful to watch. We also enjoyed the longer version of the video w/ the ceremony and reception which was really fun to watch. This will definately be something we treasure for a long time.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Mike L

SO GOOD! Easy and chill to work with on our wedding day. 5 stars all around!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Christy C

We found out about Bella Productions from our photographer - Bebe with Tran Studios. The two had worked together before and you could tell they jived together SO well! Korry and his team were so much fun to work with and seemed to also have a good time while capturing our... Read More special day. I was so happy with the ceremony footage and that you can hear my husband and I, the priest and others involved in our ceremony so well. When we received all of the footage of the night, we could not stop pausing and seeing all the perfect moments they captured.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Nicholas R

Bella Productions was one of the best hires/purchases we made during our wedding in March of 2017. They were professional and the quality was spectacular. We absolutely loved the drone/aerial footage they used, very cutting edge! The sound quality of the ceremony and vows was... Read More clear, and we cannot be happier with Bella Productions. Would absolutely recommend for your wedding or next event.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Andrea H

Korry, OUR VIDEO IS AMAZING! You've exceeded all our expectations (and even my Dad's which is difficult to do!). This video took us back to relive every emotion of our wedding day. Planning a wedding takes so much time and the day goes by so fast, but watching this made me... Read More feel like it was all worth it. We cannot thank you enough. It was such a joy having Bella Productions there on our wedding day. We will recommend you to everyone we know. Thank you again for capturing our day so we can experience it for a lifetime. Nick and Andrea Helinski

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Krista W

Bella Productions did an outstanding job of the wedding! Would definitely recommend. Very professional.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Maria C

As an out of town Bride I was nervous about booking without meeting my vendors personally. We were so glad we went with Bella Productions! Everyone says your wedding day goes by fast and you have no free time but I didn’t believe it until I blinked and it was over. We were so... Read More happy Bella Productions was there to capture every moment. Our featured film was amazing, and we were so excited to get back our full video. We highly recommend booking them for your rehearsal dinner as well. They captured every speech and it will be so nice having those moments to look back on. Their team filmed everything and tied it all together perfectly. It was so fun looking back and remembering memories from the whole weekend and laughing at the footage. Their team was so easy to work with and caught moments that we forget happened. I highly recommend booking Bella Productions for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Nicole B

Very professional. Our highlight reel was amazing., and moved us to tears. The turn around was super fast. Cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kacey H

Total pros who captured our day perfectly, The video was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!! xoxox

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nhi N

Korry and his team did a wonderful job capturing our day. Bella Productions was so easy to work with, and they had great communication. We really enjoyed our wedding video, and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

I could not have asked for a better than Bella Productions. They captured every special moment and the quality was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley C

Bella Productions did a wonderful and professional job capturing our big day! They were easy to work with and did a great job being in the right place at the exact right time to catch some of the smallest & sweetest moments that can often be missed at weddings. We highly... Read More recommend Korry & his team with Bella Productions! -Courtney & Ashley (03/19/2016, Hotel Mazarin)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tony V

Korry did a FANTASTIC job and he worked well with my photographer. We had a very positive experience with him. It also helped that he was already familiar with our culture in vietnamese weddings and did a great job capturing everything!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bronwyn A

Bella Productions was wonderful! They captured every moment of our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception so beautifully. We look forward to reliving our special day in many years to come thanks to this wonderful video!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 whitney d

My husband and I, and all of our family, LOVED how perfectly Bella Productions captured our wedding day!! We so greatly appreciate how much you worked with us to make this video something we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda C

Bella Productions did a fantastic job on our wedding video! We are from out of town and they were so easy to work with, and did a great job of capturing all of the important moments from our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Shannon M

My husband and I could not have chosen a more outstanding videography company than Bella Productions Wedding Films for our April 2016 wedding. We trusted Bella Productions Wedding Films to deliver, and they fully captured our ceremony and reception telling our story in its... Read More entirety, while ensuring that we will never forget one precious moment. The quality and clarity of the videos were exceptionally magnificent! We would like to also thank Korry Melton for his timely responses to all our inquiries before and after our wedding. If you want your wedding day or special event to undoubtedly be one you will always remember ensuring superb videos, professionalism and quality, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bella Production Wedding Films!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sydney F

Our video from Bella Productions came out BEAUTIFUL. We were completely blown away by the finished product. Korry was great to work with! I highly reccommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristen B

We were so happy with Bella. They were professional and quick to get our video to us. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Andre F

Great people! Very easy to work with, awesome product! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tiffany L

Professional, timely, and personable, Korry and his team went above and beyond for our wedding video. The final product is a keepsake which my husband and I will forever treasure. The video documented our day perfectly and even captured the small, personable moments that made it... Read More even more special. My family and I were so pleased with Bella Productions that my sister will be using them for her wedding in February. I highly recommend Bella Productions for your special event. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 nichole l

Awesome !!!!!! Wedding video came out beautiful:)))

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Brittany L

Bella Productions did an amazing job on our wedding video!! They listened to exactly what we wanted and captured our wedding day in such a beautiful way! We highly recommend them! They were on time and very professional!

Korry Melton

Bella Productions was created not long after our first daughter, Isabella, was born. After holding her over the next few days, I couldn't help but think about how one day I would have to walk her up the aisle. It sparked a memory of my wedding day as my wife, Shelly, was walking up the aisle. I remember wishing that this moment would last forever. Reality is that your wedding day will fly by. You get caught in a whirlwind of taking pictures, talking to family, celebrating, and before you know it, the day is over! This is where Bella Productions comes in. We'd love to be part of your Big Day!