One Love, One Company - Bella Productions

Your wedding day comes along just once, let Bella Productions capture all the love and joy for you to remember forever. Bella Productions prides itself on our creativity, our professionalism, our ease to work with, and thrilling our clients with first class wedding films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

New Orleans, LA throughout the Gulf South (504) 400-7915

INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Lauren B

They came highly referred, and I can, without a doubt, say that I completely agree!! Professional, courteous, TALENTED, and more than reasonably priced - what you get is definitely worth waaaaay more than what you pay. There are no words to describe how incredible our wedding... Read More video came out. And Korry even went far above and way beyond to help me out at the last minute on the week of our wedding, and then again after we received our video when I had a few more questions. They are nothing short of lifesavers. The footage they captured is absolutely priceless. If you do nothing else for your wedding, hire them as your videography team!!!

Consummate professionals

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Renee S

Bella Productions is the ONLY videographer that you will want to use for your wedding. Korry and his staff are preeminent professionals and are the absolute best in town. Korry will answer any questions you have and is easily accessible. He will do anything you ask and more.... Read More For my recent wedding,I wanted to prepare a slide show for the rehersal dinner as a toast to my husband. I put the pictures together and gave them to Korry to make a slide show. When there was a problem with the formatting of the pictures (the problem was on my end and not Korry's), Korry and I met and he very quickly fixed the problem. Korry made my little dream slide show presentation come true and the slide show was a hit! I would not use or recommend any other videography besides Korry! Bella Productions is simply THE best!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Nicole D

These guys are amazing. They filmed my wedding on 3/16/13. Kory was easy to get in touch with and was very professional. I hardly remember seeing them throughout the day which is a good thing. When my husband and I watched our highlight video we both had tears in our eyes and... Read More were blown away but how well it was put together as well as the music that went with it. Not an ounce of cheesiness and just beautiful cinematography. I didn't want this video to look like a family member put it together and it was just so professionaly done and beautful to watch. We also enjoyed the longer version of the video w/ the ceremony and reception which was really fun to watch. This will definately be something we treasure for a long time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ali S

We almost didn't include videography in our wedding budget and that would have been the biggest mistake! Bella Productions took everything and made it even MORE! They captured the feeling of my wedding day in a way that our photographs didn't, and I feel like we're starring in... Read More our own movie. I didn't think about how amazing it would be to hear my husband and I exchange vows after the fact, but it's so cool that we'll be able to have that forever. I can't thank Korry and Bella Productions enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenna S

We went back and forth so many times on whether or not to have a videographer for our wedding and could not be happier that we went with Bella Productions! Everyone was so nice and made us feel so comfortable and captured our day so perfectly! I find myself watching our wedding... Read More trailer just for fun all the time :-)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrea B

Bella Productions is the best! My husband and I both talk about how comfortable they made us feel. They capture every moment without you feeling like the camera is on you. We watched our wedding video on our 6 month anniversary and we could not stop smiling. We felt like we... Read More were doing our wedding day all over again. There are so many choices when it comes to a videographer and we are SO HAPPY that we chose them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tara R

Korry and his team are absoulty the best! We received our highlight and it had me in tears! The highlight was so amazing and beautiful!! I can only imagine what the rest of the video will look like! Korry and his team were very professional. I hardly knew they were there. Korry... Read More is easy to talk to and responds to emails quickly. If you are looking for a videographer, make sure you hire Bella Productions! You will not be disappointed! It was worth every penny to us to be able to look back at the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Laurie C

We used Bella Films to video our wedding on April 27th, 2017. They were very easy to work with and hassle free. Korry responds very well to the e-mails prior to the wedding and they showed up exactly on time the day of. They worked will with my photographer to stay out of each... Read More others way. My only complaint and the reason I took away one star is because it takes them a long time to finish the video. I wasn't prepared for the long wait so if you do use them, expect to wait 6+months before receiving your final video. We received our highlight video 5 and 1/2 months after the wedding and still haven't received our final video and it's been over 6 months. Korry did tell me it would take a while for the video to come in but at the 3 month mark I was told it would only be 3-4 more weeks and at the 4 month mark I was told it "wouldn't be much longer" and then at the 5 month mark I was told it was in editing and then we finally received our highlight video a little over a week later. I LOVE the highlight video and definitely think it was worth the wait and the money to have. I would just suggest that they are more clear in their communication on when you can expect the video.

2017-10-30T17:12:50 Response from the vendor

Hey Laurie, thanks for the review! Sorry you weren't happy with the turnaround time, but per the contract it states "approximately 6 months" for completion. We work our hardest to get the videos completed before that. Our average turnaround time is 4-5 months, but in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sally W

We absolutely love our wedding video! It is truly a work of art and something we will treasure forever. Everything about working with Bella, from start to finish, was pleasant and easy. I was nervous because my husband is a little bit shy and I was afraid having a... Read More photographer and videographer might overwhelm him, but we barely knew they were there! I didn't see the videographer in a single one of our wedding photos. I highly recommend having a videographer. My husband and I feel like the whole day was a blur and it is so nice to be able to go back and watch everything after the fact!

2017-10-30T15:53:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christine L

I used Bella Productions for my wedding day, and I'm so glad I did! I highly suggest anyone looking for a videographer give them a call. The team was so sweet and professional. And they are great about capturing raw footage as opposed to crafting moments, which makes it that... Read More much more special!! I haven't received my video yet, but I can't wait to see it -- I know it's going to be incredible!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kathy T

Korry did a fantastic job videographing my daughter's wedding on 10/20/17! He was easy to communicate with and great to work with - not intrusive, yet seemed to be there for the important moments. I would highly recommend him as a videographer for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brandi C

Bella films did an amazing job capturing our wedding night. We're enjoying watching our high-light and wedding video over and over. Korry was great! Worked with us on so many things during our wedding process and even after. Thanks Bella films and Korry for all your hard work... Read More on making our video great!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashley C

I previously wrote a review about Bella Productions but I am now editing it since I just received my full wedding video. First of all I LOVED my highlighted film of my wedding. I was so excited when I got it. It looked so professional and amazing which is why I was a little... Read More disappointed in my actual video. I feel like my full wedding video was pretty short (45 minutes for a 4 hour wedding) and it cut out a lot of the scenes that I was really excited to see. (My wedding party dance, cutting the cake, and some of my favorite parts of my favorite songs and us dancing) The over all video was good but I guess I expected more after an AMAZING highlighted video. Also in my long version all of the scenes where in weird places. Like in the middle of the video we were leaving the plantation and driving away, then it cut to a scene where we started dancing. I just found it a little odd. I wish it was just in a little better order from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ana H

Bella Productions was a dream to have at my wedding! They were very easy to contact/communicate during wedding planning, very professional were a delight to have at the wedding and the outcome of their work was breathtaking.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Mike L

SO GOOD! Easy and chill to work with on our wedding day. 5 stars all around!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Christy C

We found out about Bella Productions from our photographer - Bebe with Tran Studios. The two had worked together before and you could tell they jived together SO well! Korry and his team were so much fun to work with and seemed to also have a good time while capturing our... Read More special day. I was so happy with the ceremony footage and that you can hear my husband and I, the priest and others involved in our ceremony so well. When we received all of the footage of the night, we could not stop pausing and seeing all the perfect moments they captured.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Nicholas R

Bella Productions was one of the best hires/purchases we made during our wedding in March of 2017. They were professional and the quality was spectacular. We absolutely loved the drone/aerial footage they used, very cutting edge! The sound quality of the ceremony and vows was... Read More clear, and we cannot be happier with Bella Productions. Would absolutely recommend for your wedding or next event.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Andrea H

Korry, OUR VIDEO IS AMAZING! You've exceeded all our expectations (and even my Dad's which is difficult to do!). This video took us back to relive every emotion of our wedding day. Planning a wedding takes so much time and the day goes by so fast, but watching this made me... Read More feel like it was all worth it. We cannot thank you enough. It was such a joy having Bella Productions there on our wedding day. We will recommend you to everyone we know. Thank you again for capturing our day so we can experience it for a lifetime. Nick and Andrea Helinski

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Krista W

Bella Productions did an outstanding job of the wedding! Would definitely recommend. Very professional.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Maria C

As an out of town Bride I was nervous about booking without meeting my vendors personally. We were so glad we went with Bella Productions! Everyone says your wedding day goes by fast and you have no free time but I didn’t believe it until I blinked and it was over. We were so... Read More happy Bella Productions was there to capture every moment. Our featured film was amazing, and we were so excited to get back our full video. We highly recommend booking them for your rehearsal dinner as well. They captured every speech and it will be so nice having those moments to look back on. Their team filmed everything and tied it all together perfectly. It was so fun looking back and remembering memories from the whole weekend and laughing at the footage. Their team was so easy to work with and caught moments that we forget happened. I highly recommend booking Bella Productions for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Nicole B

Very professional. Our highlight reel was amazing., and moved us to tears. The turn around was super fast. Cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kacey H

Total pros who captured our day perfectly, The video was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!! xoxox

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nhi N

Korry and his team did a wonderful job capturing our day. Bella Productions was so easy to work with, and they had great communication. We really enjoyed our wedding video, and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

I could not have asked for a better than Bella Productions. They captured every special moment and the quality was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley C

Bella Productions did a wonderful and professional job capturing our big day! They were easy to work with and did a great job being in the right place at the exact right time to catch some of the smallest & sweetest moments that can often be missed at weddings. We highly... Read More recommend Korry & his team with Bella Productions! -Courtney & Ashley (03/19/2016, Hotel Mazarin)

Korry Melton

Bella Productions was created not long after our first daughter, Isabella, was born. After holding her over the next few days, I couldn't help but think about how one day I would have to walk her up the aisle. It sparked a memory of my wedding day as my wife, Shelly, was walking up the aisle. I remember wishing that this moment would last forever. Reality is that your wedding day will fly by. You get caught in a whirlwind of taking pictures, talking to family, celebrating, and before you know it, the day is over! This is where Bella Productions comes in. We'd love to be part of your Big Day!