One Love, One Company - Bella Productions

Your wedding day comes along just once, let Bella Productions capture all the love and joy for you to remember forever. Bella Productions prides itself on our creativity, our professionalism, our ease to work with, and thrilling our clients with first class wedding films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

New Orleans, LA throughout the Gulf South (504) 400-7915

INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Lauren B

They came highly referred, and I can, without a doubt, say that I completely agree!! Professional, courteous, TALENTED, and more than reasonably priced - what you get is definitely worth waaaaay more than what you pay. There are no words to describe how incredible our wedding... Read More video came out. And Korry even went far above and way beyond to help me out at the last minute on the week of our wedding, and then again after we received our video when I had a few more questions. They are nothing short of lifesavers. The footage they captured is absolutely priceless. If you do nothing else for your wedding, hire them as your videography team!!!

Consummate professionals

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Renee S

Bella Productions is the ONLY videographer that you will want to use for your wedding. Korry and his staff are preeminent professionals and are the absolute best in town. Korry will answer any questions you have and is easily accessible. He will do anything you ask and more.... Read More For my recent wedding,I wanted to prepare a slide show for the rehersal dinner as a toast to my husband. I put the pictures together and gave them to Korry to make a slide show. When there was a problem with the formatting of the pictures (the problem was on my end and not Korry's), Korry and I met and he very quickly fixed the problem. Korry made my little dream slide show presentation come true and the slide show was a hit! I would not use or recommend any other videography besides Korry! Bella Productions is simply THE best!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Nicole D

These guys are amazing. They filmed my wedding on 3/16/13. Kory was easy to get in touch with and was very professional. I hardly remember seeing them throughout the day which is a good thing. When my husband and I watched our highlight video we both had tears in our eyes and... Read More were blown away but how well it was put together as well as the music that went with it. Not an ounce of cheesiness and just beautiful cinematography. I didn't want this video to look like a family member put it together and it was just so professionaly done and beautful to watch. We also enjoyed the longer version of the video w/ the ceremony and reception which was really fun to watch. This will definately be something we treasure for a long time.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Nicole B

Very professional. Our highlight reel was amazing., and moved us to tears. The turn around was super fast. Cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kacey H

Total pros who captured our day perfectly, The video was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!! xoxox

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nhi N

Korry and his team did a wonderful job capturing our day. Bella Productions was so easy to work with, and they had great communication. We really enjoyed our wedding video, and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

I could not have asked for a better than Bella Productions. They captured every special moment and the quality was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley C

Bella Productions did a wonderful and professional job capturing our big day! They were easy to work with and did a great job being in the right place at the exact right time to catch some of the smallest & sweetest moments that can often be missed at weddings. We highly... Read More recommend Korry & his team with Bella Productions! -Courtney & Ashley (03/19/2016, Hotel Mazarin)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tony V

Korry did a FANTASTIC job and he worked well with my photographer. We had a very positive experience with him. It also helped that he was already familiar with our culture in vietnamese weddings and did a great job capturing everything!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bronwyn A

Bella Productions was wonderful! They captured every moment of our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception so beautifully. We look forward to reliving our special day in many years to come thanks to this wonderful video!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 whitney d

My husband and I, and all of our family, LOVED how perfectly Bella Productions captured our wedding day!! We so greatly appreciate how much you worked with us to make this video something we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda C

Bella Productions did a fantastic job on our wedding video! We are from out of town and they were so easy to work with, and did a great job of capturing all of the important moments from our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Shannon M

My husband and I could not have chosen a more outstanding videography company than Bella Productions Wedding Films for our April 2016 wedding. We trusted Bella Productions Wedding Films to deliver, and they fully captured our ceremony and reception telling our story in its... Read More entirety, while ensuring that we will never forget one precious moment. The quality and clarity of the videos were exceptionally magnificent! We would like to also thank Korry Melton for his timely responses to all our inquiries before and after our wedding. If you want your wedding day or special event to undoubtedly be one you will always remember ensuring superb videos, professionalism and quality, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bella Production Wedding Films!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sydney F

Our video from Bella Productions came out BEAUTIFUL. We were completely blown away by the finished product. Korry was great to work with! I highly reccommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristen B

We were so happy with Bella. They were professional and quick to get our video to us. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Andre F

Great people! Very easy to work with, awesome product! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tiffany L

Professional, timely, and personable, Korry and his team went above and beyond for our wedding video. The final product is a keepsake which my husband and I will forever treasure. The video documented our day perfectly and even captured the small, personable moments that made it... Read More even more special. My family and I were so pleased with Bella Productions that my sister will be using them for her wedding in February. I highly recommend Bella Productions for your special event. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 nichole l

Awesome !!!!!! Wedding video came out beautiful:)))

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Brittany L

Bella Productions did an amazing job on our wedding video!! They listened to exactly what we wanted and captured our wedding day in such a beautiful way! We highly recommend them! They were on time and very professional!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Patricia E

I can't imagine not booking a videographer for one of the happiest days of your life. As a bride, you want to relish every single detail, see everyone's faces, and enjoy all of those memories on your wedding day. However, you simply can't. That's where Bella Productions comes... Read More in. I recommend Korry and his team for several reasons: (1) When I first met with Mr. Korry, he stated that he incorporates various angles and doesn't just stand there in one spot. (2) He showed me some of his previous work, and even though I had no idea who the couple was, the emotion and love that he captured made me bawl. (3) Great communication, he answers all of your questions and concerns even after you receive your video (4) During my wedding day, it was absolutely seamless with my photographer. (5) When we actually received the DVD, it was nothing short of magical. The music choices were spot-on, the highlight reel and the wedding day itself were crystal clear. My husband and I have been watching the highlight reel/parts of the DVD every day now... Love, joy, laughter, precious memories were all expertly captured. We love seeing all the details and re-living all of those wonderful moments, again and again. Don't hesitate in booking Bella Productions. Your wedding DVD will be lovingly captured and treasured for the rest of your life.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Danielle P

Korry is amazing! I am in the wedding industry so I picked my vendors according to vendors I know are easy to work with and provide an excellent service. I was nervous about being in front of the camera but he made me feel very comfortable and I didn't even realize he was... Read More filming half of the time! He also captured some hilarious moments that we missed on wedding day. It is great to have the video to relive the night in motion! Best decision!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Bella Productions was a truly extraordinary. Our wedding video is so unique and more then what we ever expected. The staff is very professional and Korry kept in touch with every detail, that kept my mind at easy!!! We are thankful to have a stunning video to... Read More cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jessica M

I couldn't have been happier with my wedding video from Bella Productions. I did a lot of research before selecting them and they lived up to all my expectations. They captured everything beautifully and at the same time I barely even noticed them around which was important to... Read More me. I highly recommend and would use all over again. Thanks for all the wonderful memories I will be able to share for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Laura S

Hiring a videographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We are thrilled with how the Bella Productions crew captured our wedding day, and made it so sentimental and personalized. We are excited to be able to watch this video and relive one of our favorite... Read More days ever, whenever we want! Thank you Bella Productions!! (5/15/15)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jennifer L

I can't say enough great things about Bella Productions. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I am so thankful we went with them. Korry was so easy to work with and was amazing before and on our wedding day. We absolutely LOVE how our video turned out. Bella Productions... Read More is the only way to go!

Korry Melton

Bella Productions was created not long after our first daughter, Isabella, was born. After holding her over the next few days, I couldn't help but think about how one day I would have to walk her up the aisle. It sparked a memory of my wedding day as my wife, Shelly, was walking up the aisle. I remember wishing that this moment would last forever. Reality is that your wedding day will fly by. You get caught in a whirlwind of taking pictures, talking to family, celebrating, and before you know it, the day is over! This is where Bella Productions comes in. We'd love to be part of your Big Day!