Video & Photography

We love everything about your wedding day offering beautiful Wedding Video & Photography. Please view our testimonials to see why Brides love us! Sincerely, Phil

Documentary

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving all of WNY (716) 864-4301

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Bree A

Bella Star was an incredible company to work with! We used them for photography and videography for our July, 2017 wedding. Phil and his crew were attentive, courteous, professional, and able to produce amazing work! The process leading up to the wedding was easy and... Read More comfortable- Phil knows how wedding days tend to run and he makes sure that his team is prepared for the schedule of your day. Then on the day of the wedding, they were so fun to work with! During the ceremony and reception, we honestly lost track of where they were because they are so subtle and non-invasive. When we were looking through the pictures they captured of our day, we were surprised to see some of the shots they got because we had no recollection of them being in the positions that they were obviously in to snap those shots! During the pre-ceremony and post-ceremony picture taking, the team was enjoyable to work with and so knowledgeable about their craft. They were constantly re-positioning with the moving light of the sun, talking with each other about what to change in their shots, and offering suggestions to us for positions and combinations while posing. When we got the finished product of our photos and video, we were blown away! We like Bella Star's style of natural editing. Our pictures from them are timeless and not trendy. They capture what was happening on that day- they don't look fake or over-edited. The video is such a fun way to relive the day, and we are so glad we had Bella Star do both photo and video. Lastly, Bella Star was a great choice for our budget. Weddings get expensive very quickly, and we found that Bella Star was the most reasonably priced combination photo/video on the market! Reasonably priced and fantastic work, what more could you ask for? We would highly recommend Bella Star!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda P

Bella Star was AMAZING!!!! Phil was great from the beginning. He was very informative and open to hearing our ideas and visions. Phil made our wedding one to remember forever with capturing amazing shots of us throughout the day. Phil has an amazing talent and we would recommend... Read More him to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Cassandra S

My husband and I just used Bella Star for our wedding videographer. We had an amazing experience, loved working with Phil, and would highly recommend him!! He was extremely organized, professional, and kind. He worked great with our photographer and he helped to make sure that... Read More the entire day ran smoothly. Phil was able to capture amazing moments from our wedding and we have received so many compliments on how great our videos have turned out! We cannot thank Phil enough for everything he did to help make our day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Megan M

Phil was so amazing! He was our videographer for the day and he was by far the best vendor we had. He was quick to respond and always had helpful advice. For people who didn't know what we were doing that was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, he made everyone feel... Read More comfortable which was great when it feels kind of awkward to have someone filming you when you are not used to it! Everyone has complemented our highlight video and told us how beautiful it was. We honestly can not say enough great things about him! I highly recommend!! I have already recommended him for a few of my other friends that are getting married soon. Phil is the best!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Laura C

I don't even know where to begin!! From the minute we met Phil with Bella Star Productions, we knew we wanted him to share our wedding day with us. Not only did we love his talent and amazing work we had seen, but his enthusiasm and passion for his what he does let us know we... Read More would be in excellent hands. Throughout our entire planning process, it was so easy and effortless to communicate and share ideas. We were able to choose details and even songs that were meaningful to us to make our wedding video so special. Our wedding day was so stress free, and Phil played a huge role in that. He captures the emotions of your day perfectly because he gets to know you as a couple and appreciates the events of the day. This is one of the best decisions we have made and we will cherish these memories for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Erika W

I was recently married on 5/20, and I cannot speak highly enough about Bella Star Productions. A few family members of mine have used Bella Star Productions previously, and I was so excited to be able to work with them for my own wedding. Such a professional, wonderful company,... Read More and Phil (the videographer) is so helpful and kind throughout the entire wedding process. He is courteous in the lead-up to the wedding, and polite and inconspicuous during the wedding day. I was a very, very nervous bride, and Phil never made me feel like I was "on display"; however, I know that he was able to film the day perfectly as it happened, and for that, I am so grateful! He caught every single moment without ever disrupting the flow of the day, and I am so appreciative for that. Also, the turn-around time is fantastic - we had a highlight film within a week of the wedding, which is amazing. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jillian D

I am absolutely in love with Bella Star productions! Working with Phil made the videographer part so easy. Phil is extremely attentive to all of your needs, and helps you figure out a timeline for the morning! Our Highlight video is breathtaking, our families were in tears. - we... Read More can't wait to see the whole wedding video! If you are bride who is looking for somebody who is just as organized as you, or needs somebody to make you feel like your head is above water, absolutely go with Phil from Bella Star- Thank you SO much Phil! We loved working with you.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lindsay T

My husband(!) and I got married this past Saturday (4/29/17) and Bella Star productions did our photography and videography. Phil was an absolute joy to work with from day one. He was so helpful from the first day I inquired about his business. There were times when I would... Read More think of a question to ask him at 10-11pm and I would usually get a response back that night, if not early the following day. The package I chose bundled the photography & videography and the price was unbelievable. It was close to the same price I was getting from other photographers for photography ONLY! On the day of the wedding Phil and his team showed up and were truly great. They were very professional and helped keep us on track while still being very fun & polite. During the reception, they were so discrete and out of the way that nobody even knew they were there. He uploaded a sneak peak album with a few of our photos on Facebook to hold us over until the rest are ready and we are in awe at how great they turned out & are very eager to see the rest of the photos and our video! I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Star Productions to any couple!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Molly C

Phil and his crew were extremely professional, organized, personable and responsive in the time leading up to our wedding. There wasn't a moment during the day that we felt like anything was being interrupted at all due to the filming process. They were very discrete and also... Read More caught so many perfect moments! Our highlight film came out amazing, we could watch it over and over again and probably will for years to come! We even asked if one part could be edited a little bit and Phil made it happen in no time with no questions asked! Would highly reccomend Bella Star Productions!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Hannah M

I can't explain how beyond happy we were with Bella Star. Phil was incredibly thoughtful and accommodating through the days leading up to our big day and even after our wedding. His team was great and fun to work with all day. The photos were the perfect combination of... Read More traditional and unique. We absolutely love the video! The video footage caught so many great memories and moments that I wasn't able to see and would never have been able to see if it wasn't for the amazing team capturing them in our video package. Well worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Alexa R

Phil was such a pleasure to work with - His friendly and charismatic personality made our wedding day that much better! He was always quick to respond o any questions we had and even offered insight on things I never would have thought of. We, including family and friends, we're... Read More all very impressed with our highlight film and are looking forward to seeing all the other memories he captured!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Mallorie M

Working with Phil was so great! We talked on the phone for over an hour per my request, to help me figure out my wedding timeline! He was so patient and captured everything on the wedding day! My whole family was against getting a videographer and now that the montage came out;... Read More they all want much more! He has such a talent, I would recommend him To any bride! Coming from me that means a lot since my lovely husband called me a bridezilla daily haha!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Jenny S

I am so glad I decided to hire Bella Star Productions for my wedding. Phil was really easy to work with and we spoke with him a few times before the wedding to make sure all the important moments were captured and we were on the same page. On the wedding day he had a way of... Read More capturing all our special moments without us even realizing he was there. We LOVE the highlights film Bella Star Productions created and can't wait to see the rest of the footage!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Elise L

Absolutely perfect! Bella star was very discreet but still made sure to capture everything. We had a lot of input about everything and they made sure we were getting what we wanted. You get what you pay for! The value is amazing. The ease of mind I had working with this company... Read More was worth every cent. They were very easy to talk to and very responsive. Highly recommended!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

We used Bella Star Productions for our wedding photographer and videographer. I can't say enough about how wonderful Phil and his team were. Throughout the entire process, Phil was professional, organized, and easy-going. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Phil made sure... Read More everything was all planned for our big day. I appreciated the fact that it was one vendor that I didn't have to worry about because I knew Phil had everything under control. Phil and his team made me feel at ease the entire day. They were there from the moment I put on my dress to the last song of the night but they were never intrusive. They seemed genuinely happy to be there capturing every moment with our family and friends. Not only were they sincere and caring individuals, but the quality of the work was outstanding. The photos are beautiful - even on a rainy, cold, windy fall day, Phil and his team captured every moment perfectly. The highlight video is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I know some people say a videographer is not worth it but I completely disagree. The day is such a whirlwind that you can't possibly remember every moment. Having the video to watch allows me to relive the day again and again. I typically don't write reviews but felt they need to express my appreciation and to give my recommendation. You won't regret choosing Bella Star Productions! Thanks again to Phil and his team.

We loved working with Phil!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Laura C

My husband and I were so impressed with Bella Star's videos that we just HAD to have them do our wedding. Phil was such a pleasure to work with. He is kind, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. Phil stayed with us all day - from the time I put my dress on until the last... Read More song was played at the reception. He captured every moment! I highly recommend Phil Lanasa of Bella Start Productions!

Book Bella Star!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Amanda

We booked Bella Star for only our Video because someone had recommended a photographer for us. However, Bella Star was amazing! I regret not booking the entire photo and video package with them! The attention that Phil put on our day and to specific details was amazing. We have... Read More already recommended this company to friends and family getting married in the near future. If you book with Bella Star you will not be disappointed!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Kara S

Working with Bella star was truly amazing. Phil was awesome with us from beginning to end and made us feel so comfortable that we knew we could trust him to capture our entire day and he did just that. Our highlight film is absolutely beautiful, we cannot wait to see the whole... Read More thing :). Bella star is the way to go!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Erin M

Bella Star and specifically Phil, are beyond amazing. To say they captured our wedding in the most magical, beautiful, and perfect way is a complete understatement. We couldn't be happier with them!! Thank you Phil!!!!

Bella Star is the way to go!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Katie S

I recently got married in July and shopped around quite a bit for a videographer before deciding on Bella Star. They were SO much more reasonably priced than other vendors, and while their product isn't necessarily as edited or "done up" as some other vendors I saw, I actually... Read More loved the more realistic feel to their videos and the editing is perfect, just enough effects to make it look so professional but still captures the genuineness of the day. Phil was so responsive and professional throughout the whole process, and was on top of the ball and organized, which in turn helped me to be more organized. He called me weeks before the wedding to set up our schedule for our wedding day which made for a seamless and stress-free day all around. Phil's son and another videographer filmed our wedding, and they were so professional and great to work with the whole day. You hardly knew they were there, but they managed to capture every detail of our day perfectly so we can relive it again and again for years to come. Can't say enough about how happy we were with Bella Star from beginning to end, and would definitely recommend them to anyone! Worth every penny!

Amazing Choice!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Andrea C

Phil and his crew (Matt and Melissa) did a fantastic job providing us with photography and videography for our wedding. They made all of our family and friends comfortable resulting in beautiful picture/videos that we'll cherish forever. I highly recommend them to any couple... Read More that truly cares about being able to look back and reminisce about their special day. Would book them again in a heartbeat. Happy planning!

Bella Star Productions

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Stephanie C

Bella Star Productions is amazing!!! They were so wonderful to work with- extremely professional, kind and welcoming. They captured every moment from our wedding and I can't thank them enough. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for an incredible videographer.

Could not be happier

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Amy W

I knew I needed the best videographer for my wedding and I could not be happier with my choice of Bella Star Productions. I originally found them on The Knot and after asking a few friends who used them, I knew I made the right decision. Phil and his crew were absolutely... Read More incredible, capturing all of the right moments and shots. Honestly, I forgot they were even there at certain points because they did such a great job of blending in and getting the best footage. My short film could not be more gorgeous, they filmed moments I didn't even know happened or didn't remember them being present for. The quality and art behind my wedding video is second to none and I could not recommend Bella Star more highly. If I could give ten stars I would. For brides who want a gorgeous memory of their day, call Phil, I promise you will not be disappointed.

We LOVE Bella Star Productions!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Katie D

WOW! If you are at all considering hiring a videographer for your wedding, I highly recommend hiring Bella Star Productions!! Our experience working with Phil was outstanding. He is so professional and knowledgeable with what he does. My husband and I are so happy with our... Read More entire experience with Bella Star Productions. Our wedding was on May 9th and only 2.5 weeks later we already have our edited highlight film from our big day! We should be getting our DVD package in the mail next week and we can't wait to watch it. I promise you will not be disappointed with Bella Star. Phil keeps you well informed and sets the expectation for the entire process and most importantly for the big day. Phil has the ability to capture all of the special moments on camera without you even noticing that he's there filming! There was not a single moment where we felt like he was in the way or felt uncomfortable being filmed. We very strongly recommend hiring Phil and Bella Star Productions for your wedding day! They exceeded mine and my husband's expectations and will forever be able to relive our day through our Bella Star videos! THANK YOU!!

Fantastic Videographer!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Vikki W

Phil was great to work with. You can tell how much he loves what he does! He was very nice, accommodating, organized and personable. He definitely made sure my wedding day would go accordingly to plan! He just sent us our "highlights" film and I absolutely love it. I can't stop... Read More watching it! The quality and sound is great. I love how he edited it with the music. It really flows together. I cannot wait to see the full length video! I am so happy we decided to get a videographer. Now that my wedding is over with, I can re-live the whole day and think of all the beautiful memories. I know my husband and I will look back on the videos and will remember how that was the best day of our lives!