Bella Terre Reception Hall & Vineyard

Glenwood, IA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

You Can See Italy From Here!

We would like to thank you for considering Bella Terre for your special occasion. Our desire is to create an unforgettable memory for you & your guests in an extraordinary & unique venue. Bella Terre was designed after old world Italy to provide an amazing atmosphere for your special celebration.

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

23375 Barrus Road, Glenwood, IA (402) 740-4176

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Hannah J

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The beauty of the property speaks for itself, but the best part about Bella Terre is the incredible staff. The bartenders were friendly and treated my husband and I like celebrities. And then there's Nic, who was the best wedding... Read More coordinator we never knew we needed. He accommodated all my unusual requests and made sure everything from making sure my husband and I never saw each other before the ceremony to rearranging tables at the last minute went smoothly. I even found out much later (only by my PA's telling me) that he put out a few fires so to speak while making sure I wouldn't find out so I didn't have to worry about a thing. If you want a location that your guests will talk about for months (I may or may not have cried when I first saw it) and the best wedding staff in the area, I highly suggest you look no further than Bella Terre.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Megan D

We just got married two weeks ago on September 16th. All I can say is Amazing! This was the best day ever. Nick and the staff at Bella Terre are the best people to work with. They listened to everything I had to say and gave great suggestions back. They answered all my questions... Read More and responded to any concerns in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this Venue to anyone who has and event they are planning. I also enjoy the environment and atmosphere. When you are here you truly feel that you are in a different world. It is an European escape in the middle of Iowa. I have also attended many of there Under the Tuscan Sundays events and cannot wait to attend more in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ericka S

Bella Terre is such a picture perfect and fairytale venue!! All my guests were in awe of how beautiful it was. I could not have been more pleased with how amazing the staff was, especially Hayley and Nic! My wedding day was truly magical and if I had to choose again I would... Read More choose this location again!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Marissa B

I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful reception. The staff were great, everyone was friendly, and they made me feel like a queen!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Ali S

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bella Terre. I could no have asked for a more perfect day. The hall and vineyard is so exquisite and you feel like you are away in Italy. Our guests had so many compliments about Bella Terre. All staff with Bella Terre was... Read More amazing to work with. An amazing place to have your special day.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Malissie P

I was truly able to have the wedding of my dreams at Bella Terre! It felt like a fairy tale (Even though it was rainy!!). Bella Terre is beautiful inside and out! The staff is very nice, calm, attentive, and on top of it!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Abbey V

Bella Terre is AMAZING! Made sure every detail was perfect for our big day and everything went off without a hitch! STILL getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding was even four months later! BOOK THEM!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Sara F

You have to see it to believe it!!! When my fiance, now wife, and I first toured this magical destination we knew then and there we had found the place we were to be married. Walking into Bella Terre is like being instantly transported to an old Italian village where you can... Read More feel the love and caress of countless generations of newlyweds among the Tuscan hills . The authentic decorations and attention to detail are unmatched anywhere else in the area, the service and flexibility of the staff are unparalleled, and every guest will be overwhelming impressed. Every aspect of this experience was as picturesque as one could ever hope for. No matter the backdrop, every picture at Bella Terre is amazing! The staff and facilities make every bride and groom feel as though they are royalty while family and guests are treated as part of the royal court. If you are looking for a destination wedding then look no further. Bella Terre is the real deal and can accommodate every little detail. At our wedding we had a live band and DJ, dancing, video presentations, catered food and desserts, shuttles, and a wine bar. Our special day was a once in a lifetime celebration, and because of Bella Terre we will happily remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda O

My husband and I could not thank Bella Terre enough, there staff was amazing and everything ran very smoothly. Our big day was not stressful because they handled pretty much everything for us and it was everything we hoped for.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alexis J

There are not adequate words to express how wonderful, beautiful, amazing, perfect (you get the picture) that Bella Terre is for a wedding (and any event really!) Chuck and Kim are AMAZING to work with too. When Chuck says "Don't worry, we got this" you can place 100% confidence... Read More in him. Everything with our wedding was absolutely perfect! I love showing people pictures of Bella Terre and hearing them say "You're getting married in Italy?" While I would have loved to travel to Italy for my wedding, that was a little out of the price range and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I would have found a venue that is the complete package like Bella Terre. Everything flows nicely and if there is an issue Chuck takes care of it. They say something (at least one thing) will go wrong at your wedding, well if anything went wrong, it was handled and I have no idea. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding to the man of my dreams at the location of my dreams. If you are looking for a venue with beauty, charm and a true WOW factor, Bella Terre is for you!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Jacqueline S

This venue is simply beautiful! You don't really need to worry about the details. They have it covered. We had a great time at our wedding! The only recommendation I have to other couples using this venue is to make sure your gift attendants are very attentive because the... Read More gift room isn't noticeable to guests so we had some searching for a gift attendant or where to put cards, gifts, etc.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 mandy b

I got endless, ENDLESS, compliments about how wonderful my wedding was at Bella Terre. They made planing easy, and very stress free. The place is stunning, the owners are amazing - and my entire wedding went off without a hitch! Seriously check this place out- one visit and... Read More you'll fall in love.

my daughters wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

my daughter had a wonderful wedding at Bella Terre. Chuck was very helpful and had things under control. the venue is gorgeous and the day was beautiful so we were able to have the outdoor wedding she had hoped for. We were very pleased with the outcome.

Best Decision of Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Sarah R

From the moment we pulled into the vineyard we knew this place was it. The drive up to the elegant building was stunning. The gates, the fountain, the vines, it was all amazing. I had never seen anything like this in my life and would have never expected it to be right across... Read More the bridge from Omaha. The service there was flawless. Anytime I needed ANYTHING I had a personal number to call and they always answered. The bartenders, the night of the wedding, were also impeccable. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding that your guests will be in awe over, then you have found your place. Also, there is no need to waste money on decorating the hall. It is a perfect model of an Italian village. It is beyond beautiful the way it is! Our photographer said that this was his dream venue! The pictures that he gave us in the vineyard and around the building were so stunning. There is no other place in the Omaha area that can give you what Bella Terre provides. This was the best choice we could have made when planning our day with friends and family. THANK YOU BELLA TERRE! You have given us more than just a hall to celebrate in. You have given us lasting memories that we will forever cherish!

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

The Bella Terre is exactly what we had plan for our big day! The people where amazing and the location was clean and beautiful! I would most certainly recommend this to all the brides to be!

Pictures Don't Do It Justice!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 DaQuisha G

You can look at the website and even on here and won't begin to embrace the beauty that this place possess. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more at Bella Terre!! The natural beauty requires no additional decor if you so choose, but more importantly is the customer... Read More service! Chuck and Kim were such a help to my husband and I throughout the ENTIRE process!! From planning, tours, morning rehearsal to the last body leaving after clean up from the reception. They truly make you feel like a king and queen on your special day, making sure your every need is met and all your dreams come true! You won't be disappointed! Book now!!

2014 Labor Day weekend Wedding & Reception

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Megan M

We had our wedding and reception at Bella Terre on 08-30-2014. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Chuck is seriously the greatest and helped make everything run so smoothly, (we didn't even have a rehearsal, we just did a walk through the morning of, and I... Read More wasn't even involved in it & everything went perfectly!). There was just this sense of mutual respect between all of the vendors, and everyone involved in the wedding that made our day 100% stress-free. Seriously, we still can't think of one single thing that went wrong. People still talk about how much fun it was, what a beautiful venue it is, how they have never seen anything like it, and how beautifully everything came together. I just cannot praise Chuck enough and the amazing job he does at overseeing everything. Thank you so much for everything, it was the best day ever! We feel so bless that we were able to celebrate the most important day of our lives at Bella Terre!

Bella Terre

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Meghan

Bella Terre was an absolutely GORGEOUS wedding venue! The building itself is great, and the view is even more spectacular. It was a unique venue, and I had never seen anything like it. Guests weren't just attending the wedding, they were getting an experience that they are still... Read More raving about. I felt like I was getting married in a little Italian village! Chuck and Kim were great to work with, and were so accommodating. They had no problem answering the many questions I had as a stressed Bride!

Bella Terre Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Being the Mother of the Bride, I could not have asked for a more beautiful Wedding Reception Hall, the Professionalism & Customer Service from start to finish was nothing more than spectacular. Every detail, big or small was taken care of, and because of that I could truly enjoy... Read More the most important day of my daughters life her Wedding. Thank you to Kim & Chuck we will recommend Bella Terre to all of our Family and Friends.

Beautiful Reception

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Kristine S

We recently had our wedding reception at Bella Terra. It was just picture perfect beautiful. Our guests could not believe how stunning the reception was. Since Bella Terre is a bit of a distance from Omaha, we provided a shuttle service. Bella Terre seamlessly worked with... Read More our shuttle service, which was an added bonus. On the day of the wedding, Chuck went above and beyond to accommodate us. We purchased the premium open bar package, but a few of our guests did not drink alcohol and asked for non-alcoholic beer, Chuck went out and bought non-alcoholic beer. We did not use the ceremony space, but instead used that space for cocktail hour. Chuck helped us clear away the white chairs and set out the standing cocktail tables. Simply put, Bella Terre is stunningly beautiful instead and out and Bella Terre staff really know how to treat wedding guests well. I highly recommend Bella Terre.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Chelsea N

Bella Terre was such a beautiful place to get married! It was absolutely perfect scenery and the staff made everything run so smoothly.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Brittany N

Our wedding reception was absolutely beautiful!! This place is so amazing. All of our guests raved at how nice it was! We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue! It was a bit pricey and a tad hard to get ahold of the owners sometimes. Make sure to talk with Chuck he is... Read More easier to plan with rather than Kim. Such a great place, it made our wedding reception perfect!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Morgan P

Bella Terre is a one of a kind place to have your wedding. It is so unique and there are so many beautiful places to take pictures. Working with Chuck and Kim at Bella Terre was nothing but amazing. They are very sweet and so passionate about Bella Terre. I would recommend... Read More this as your future wedding venue. Bella Terre is so breath-taking and you will not find a venue around here like it.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Natalie T

Beautiful reception venue! I couldn't imagine picking anywhere better! I didn't even want/need to decorate as the building itself is plenty. That made things so much easier. Love that it is both indoor and outdoor and there is plenty of parking.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jillian K

Everything thing about the Bella Terre was Beautiful! Chuck was Great! We had a wedding outside and it provided us with Great pictures. The inside will take your breath away! Love it!